Return to Mareth (In Game)

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Carla balked at Elliana's suddenly divulged plans. "You're going to do what!?" she exclaimed. "Marey is a goddess of corruption now. If you go to that island, she'll turn you into sex-crazed monsters, just like the sharks that she catches."

Whitney looked Castella in the eye with an unusually wicked grin, and quipped, "Oh, do I melt your butter better than the others? If that's so, I could certainly use a permanent farm hand out here."

Isaac lowered his bow, and took a seat next to the fire. "Fine, but she's your baggage. If she does anything to the group, I'm holding you responsible."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Perhaps the sharks were not as strong-willed as I think I am." She shrugs. "Besides... should she be left to her own devices like this?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"If she does anything to the group, I'll kill her. Simple as that." Draanok says before dragging the woman over and dumping her in front of the fire before taking a seat right behind her, his eyes fixed on her face and body as he watches for any signs of movement.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Castella looks at Whitney for a moment before sighing and shaking her head, sitting up on the bed. "As fun as that sounds Whitney, I can't. I have a mission to complete but more importantly I already have someone who I can't leave behind. We are in an open enough relationship but at the end of the day I must go back to her. Luna would not take kindly to such blatant foolery."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Carla stared at Elliana for a moment, her eyes hardening with each passing second. "Take me to Castella," she demanded. "Hopefully, I can at least talk her out of this."

"Oh, alright," Whitney conceded. Removing her hands from Castella's ass, she got to her feet and began untying her friend. In short order, the two were dressed once more, and standing at Whitney's front door. She handed a large bag full of canine peppers to Castella, before pulling her into a tight hug. "There you go, sweetie, just crush them up and toss them into the lake, and the rest will take care of itself. Don't be a stranger now, you hear?"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"I don't know where the farm she went to is..." She says. "Said she was going to visit someone called Whitney, to ask for any help she could give, if I recall."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, surely, you were planning to meet up somewhere, weren't you?" Carla asked, exasperated.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Yes, back at the camp. Do you want me to take you there? Mina could stay here if she wanted, but I think it would be best if she came along aswell." She says, beginning to look a little less confident in front of Carla, a "please don't hurt me" kinda way.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She returns the hug happily "thank you Whitney, you have done so much for me and my party and I can't begin to show my gratitude. I will try to make my next visit purely a social one and bring my lover along as well... I think she would really like you!"

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"Mina doesn't want to stay alone, so yes." The bunny girl quickly hoped over the boat and unfastened the long hope that tied it to the pier before jumping on the water and pulling it closer to the shore, using her strength to pull it along as one would with a toy. Her short legs half in and half out of the water.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
With their business concluded, the various members of the party said their goodbyes, and began to make their ways back to camp. Elliana and Mina where the first to arrive, with Mina dragging her new toy behind her, followed shortly by Castella.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Ah, there you are Castella!" Elliana smiles, walking up and giving her a loving squeeze. "How'd it go with your friend? Could she help in any way?"

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"Make way!" The bunny started to gather some momentum as she realized they had already reached the camp. She used every ounce of strength from her small body to pull the boat entirely out of the water, marooning it ashore. "Can't risk the tide taking Mina's new toy away."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Elli!" She squeezes her in a hug and smiles "Things went fine with Whitney. Sadly she can not help us herself but she knows someone who can." She lifts the bag of peppers "Just grind these up and throw them in the lake... said her friend lives down below, a turtle woman."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"What's in the bag?" She asks. "And how will they, or this turtle woman help us?" As she nuzzles against the larger woman's chest.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"In the bag is some of those peppers that... look like a dogs cock. She said to mash them up and throw them in the water to call her friend. Said she might be able to help us out with traveling through the water... I am hoping she can help us build a boat!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She looks over her shoulder and groans, face palming readily "... don't get me wrong love, that is wonderful knews... but it means I accomplished nothing for our group other than some puppy peppers and the knowledge of a turtle woman."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"No, just a bit of help around her farm and some... intimate company... before she would tell me all I needed to know."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Well... you did what you had to do to get information." Elliana says. "And I'm not mad, or anything."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She lets out a huge sigh of relief "Really? I was worried you would feel betrayed or hurt."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Well I... wish it would have been me and you, but... we can always do that... right?" She asks. "You don't... love her or anything."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She shakes her head vigorously "No no no no dear! She is a good lay but my heart belongs to you! She even offered for me to stay with her but I turned her down because I can't bear the idea of hurting you so badly." She hugs Elliana tighter "Please, never doubt my ties to you love."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Draanok coughs loudly. "Once you two lovebirds are done smooching and kissing and groping each other... Do keep an eye on this, will you?" He says, poking the lactabova with his toe.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She frowns at the voice and turns to look at him... before gasping loudly in horror! "What is that!? Who is that!? What have you done!?"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana turns and raises an eyebrow. "Who the hell are you to come here and give us orders, in our own camp? I'm not gonna be your cow-sitter, mister."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
His eye twitches. "Why is it... That I'm always the one who's accused...?" He growls, almost to himself, his memory briefly flashing to a time long ago, before snapping back to the present.
"I picked up this... Cow... At a clearing. She was almost enslaved by some imps." He grumbles, looking at Elliana and pointedly ignoring Castella. "I have a bit of a feeling we might need her... So..." He trails off with a shrug.