Return to Mareth (In Game)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Cassy moans loudly as her cocks inks into Whitney's pussy without resistance and her hands quickly find the dog woman's tits, grabbing hold and giving them a squeeze while her hips start to move backward and forward, dragging her cock along her lovely wet walls "Mmmm! Whitney! you feel better than I remember!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"And, you feel a lot bigger than I remember," Whitney groaned as her tunnel was filled. "Still not the biggest I've ever had though," she said, with what sounded like pride. Her legs wrapped around Castella's waist, locking at the feet and making sure her lover didn't go anywhere. "Now, lets see if you know how to use that extra size."

[Archangel, you gotta give me some sort of roll to work with before things can go any further in your scene.]

"So, she managed to carry it to term, did she?" asked Carla with a smile. "That's good to hear. Uh, where is Castella, anyway? She and I have a few things to talk about."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Oh, she went away to ask a friend she met for help. Though right now, that seems quite pointless as there's a boat right here we can use. Her friend's name was Whitney, I think."

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"The best boat ever, too." Mina perked up as the conversation denoted more familiarity between the two girls. "Mina thinks it can summon tentacles. You wouldn't know anything about it, would you?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[Arrgh. Sorry! Completely slipped my mind!]
Draanok charges right for the leader, smacking aside imps and other creatures as he goes, [3], [4] [7] He misses quite a few times, but does manage to land a lucky hit on one of them.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh, the farmer?" asked Karla. "Yeah, I know who you're talking about; nice lady." At the mention of the magic circle on the rowboat, Karla smiled a big toothy smile, and replied, "The love boat? Yeah, all you have to do is take off your clothes, stand on that circle, and yell come and get it. Careful though, it can get pretty intense."

[Arch, whenever you roll a 7 or higher on an attack, go ahead and roll damage as well. And you get a point of XP for any roll that's a 6 or lower, so tack two onto your guy.]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Cassy tightens her grip and sets into a steady pace, thrusting her larger cock in and out of Whitney's tight pussy. She gasps and moans as she has more cock to feel every detail of her inner walls scraping against her. The truth becomes apparent that she doesn't know how to do much else other than thrust with her new size, though her hands do start to squeeze and squish her breasts.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"I don't think I want to go on the love boat. Also, there's a thing you really should know, Carla. Me and Cassy kinda... started being together." She says, wanting to clear the air despite expecting a poor response.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"Love boat... even the name is awesome!" Mina's bunny ears twitched as the shark girl described what would happen should they choose to use the boat but she kept her thoughts to herself as the others seemed to approach a more delicate subject.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Draanok charged towards the lead glimmering, swords drawn. The imps in the trees let loose a hail of tiny fireballs into his path, some striking their mark [4 and 3 damage] But he managed to push on, and with a quick scissor motion, the lead glimmerling was suddenly without a head. All of the tiny demons suddenly cried out at the loss of their leader and took to the air, swarming around Draanok in a flurry of gnashing teeth and swiping claws.

"A, that's nice, you two would probably look cute together," said Carla, clearly unphased by the news. "But, there's still the matter of the child to discus. If you two are going to keep her, then there are a few things you're goin to need to know." Her voice became matter of fact very quickly when it came to the issue of the baby. While it became obvious that Carla had never expected her relationship with Castella to be anything serious, Natalie was a different matter.

"Jeez, girl, you haven't used that thing very much, have you?" asked Whitney, as she took the unpracticed dicking. Placing her hands on top of Castella's to keep her from pulling away, she continued. "Don't just slam your hips forward, roll them. That way you drag across the g-spot when you pull out, and brush the clit when you push in. And don't be afraid to pull all the way out, use that length, honey," she instructed.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Get... Off... ME!" Draanok yells as he starts slicing and stabbing around blindly.
[9, 7, 6+1] and dealing [4, 4, and 3] damage.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The small demon's assault was relentless, and what was worse, the glimmerling's wings were beginning to glow, radiating corrupted energy with each flap of their wings. [Take 10 lust damage.]

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Crap. This was bad. Welp! Time to disappear! He thinks, now trying to fight his way to the cow girl to try and wake her up. [7, 8, 6.] And dealing [9, 6] damage.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Alright, Carla... do wish to tell me about it now, or would you rather wait for Castella to be there for it, aswell?" She asks.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She blushes and nods her head, rolling her hips instead of slamming them forward so her cock grinds more against Whitney's walls. "S-sorry... I have not really used it that much. How about... this!" She rolls forward again, brushing against her clit as their hips meet and trying to make her thrusts longer instead of faster.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
More demons fell and dissipated into purple smoke, as Draanok lashed out, tearing a hole through the group. As their companions fell left and right, the remaining demons quickly lost their nerves. "Oh, fuck it! That cow's as loose as a mine shaft already," exclaimed one imp, and took to the air. Others followed, and soon the air above Draanok was filled with the receding voices of angry demons. With the fight over before he knew it, Draanok was left standing over the lactabova who was still trussed up in vines. Her eyes were bleary, and half-lidded, and her tongue lolled out to the side; she was clearly lust-addled. Her breasts were covered in handprints and teeth marks from being mauled by the many demons, and her pussy was swollen and pink from use. Again, Draanok noticed that, despite having watched several demons empty their balls into her, not a drop of semen dripped from the cow's snatch; only her own juices flowed from her, in generous streams.

"It's mostly proper child rearing stuff," Replied Carla. "You know, what she can and can't eat, when to start teaching her how to swim, that sort of thing."

"That, Is, It!" cried Whitney at the sudden improvement in Castella's technique. Her legs wrapped tighter around Castella's waist, and her were matched by her inner walls suddenly clenching down hard. Reaching up, she seized Castella, and pulled her down into a deep kiss, her tongue diving into her mouth as she got the fucking she had been waiting for.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Draanok, panting hard, looks down at the woman, before groaning and slicing off the vines, then hauling the woman to her feet. "Come on then, you cow. Let's get moving. I'll take you somewhere safe..." He growls, groaning as he supports her weight, and starts trudging back to the camp where Isaac is, his dicks throbbing hard from the lust damage he has taken.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Well so far she's just nursing off of Castella. She has first priority for tit, but I still sneak in and have a drink once in a while, too. Perhaps there's a way for you to meet the little one sometime. I just don't think we can bring her in short order, or bring you to her without physically travelling to Tel'kara." Elliana says. "She's such a cutie, too..."

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"She really is." Mina added while looking a bit bashful. "She's got the best of the both of you, the little killer has."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her eyes widen but she soon follows the new pace, pushing into the kiss and holding onto Whitney as tightly as she can while she keeps up her knew rythm. Lewd slapping noises ring out as she goes a bit faster and harder while still pulling out till just the tip remains inside, her hips rolling with new found skill thanks to some well meant advice. So drunk on pleasure was the well hung priest that she suddenly hits orgasm without warning, blowing her sizable load inside of Whitney's cunt while still rolling her hips and moaning into the kiss.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Maybe," replied Carla, noncommittaly. "For now, though, where are you guys staying? Any chance it's near the water?"

Whitney's legs squeezed Castella like a vice as she too was pushed into the throws of orgasm. Screaming into the kiss, her entire body shook with pleasure, and her pussy tensed time and time again, as it tried to milk every drop it could from Castella. Finally, she relaxed and flay flat upon the bead, panting from the exertion. "Whew, not a bad roll in the hay, sugar," she said, patting the top of Castella's head.

As Draanok rounded the corner into view of the campsite, Isaac was on his feet with his bow trained on him in a matter of seconds. He relaxed a little when her saw that it was Draanok, but immediately retensed when he saw who was with him. "Whoa there, friend, what do you think you're doing with that?" he demanded, motioning to the barely conscious lactabova.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Tel'kara is a city on an island, so yes we are close to the water." She nods. "Why, do we need to keep her in water alot? She hasn't seemed dry or anything... I believe she mostly took after Castella."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"What does it look like I'm doing? I just saved Dairy Queen here from being turned into a slave by a bunch of imps!" He growls as he drops the lactabova onto the ground.
"Shit... She's fucking heavy..." He groans.

Reactions: elwytrek

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Cassey went limp as a noodle on top of Whitney, her strength leaving her as her cock throbbed inside of her warm tight cunt "Yea... was... really good... can't feel... my legs." She says with a chuckle, rubbing her cheek against Whitney's.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, she's not going to dry out or anything, but she will need to learn to swim sometime," said Carla. But, I was actually talking about your camp. Are you guys staying in the same place that I found you last time?"

Whitney's hands trailed down Castella's back and onto her ass, where she took a firm handful of each cheek before spreading them and taking hold of the thin canine dildo still lodged in Castella's ass. With a firm pull, she dislodged the rubber intruder and let it fall to the floor. "Next time, we'll have to try a bigger one. Give that prostate of your a real working over and see how hard you come," she whispered into Castella's ear, while continuing to grope her backside.

"Of course she's heavy, she's a lactabova," declared Isaac lowering his weapon when he realized that the cow wasn't moving. "They're the female counterparts of minotaurs, and every bit as lustful as any demon. When she wakes up, she'll probably try to force herself on us."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Well, we didn't plan on camping out actually... one of the people in Tel'kara wanted us to slay the corrupted goddess at the centre of the lake, in an effort to try to redeem her, or something." Elliana says, with a bit of a handwave.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I'll knock her out again if she tries. And who knows... Maybe it's someone who got transformed." He mutters, poking her with his clawed toe. "Although I somehow doubt she's got the brain cells to spare..."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She squeaks as her ass is suddenly vacant but sighs and relaxes as Whitney continues to grope her ass, her own hands roaming down to return the favor "I... think I could go for something like that. Though moon forgive me... that was probably my best round yet."

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"Are we taking the boat to the camp?" Mina asked as she sat on the pier's edge with both legs dangling around playfully. "Mina hopes people won't come looking for it. Someone is bound to miss such a fine toy."