Return to Mareth (In Game)

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As Draanok lay in wait, the source of the noise revealed itself. A large ambient mass of vegetation trudged along on two stump-like legs, trailing over a dozen long flexible tentacle-like vines behind it. The tentacle beast lumbered about. Being completely devoid of eyes it mostly found its way around by touch. The monster would take a few stumbling steps before blundering into something, pause to see if it moved or provided resistance, then move on. Eventually, it plowed into the tree he was sitting in. [Defy danger to maintain your footing.]

Mina and Elliana gave the dock and boat the once over. The boat itself was a large row boat, easily big enough to seat twelve people, and quite seaworthy. However, whoever maintained it had taken the liberty of 'decorating' the inner walls with paintings. The mural depicted a multitude of man and women being sexually accosted by long red tentacles rising out blue waves. The bottom of the boat had an arcane circle, about a foot wide, carved into the wood which featured long serpentine runes spelling out some form of incantation. Painted on the tail end of the vessel was its name; The Love Boat.

Whitney looked at Castella's choice and back to the cleric with a raised eyebrow. "You sure you want that one?" Reaching out, she grabbed the flared head and pulled it out of the jumble of other dildos, letting it hang in the air; all thirteen inches of it. "It's the second biggest one I own."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Uuuh... I'm suddenly feeling very hesitant to ride this thing... The Love Boat... tentacles..." Elliana says, rubbing her neck.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[HENTAI RAPE WARNING. DO NOT STEP IN THE BOAT!]

[Rolled a 10]

Seeing it coming, Draanok is easily able to grab the branch before the creature slams into the tree, and maintains his balance. He considers trying to kill it, but... What's the point? It wasn't harming anyone. Yet.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her cheeks are basically on fire at this point, but she nods all the same "Yes... I should be able to take most of it and... the shape is rather appealing in some strange feral way."

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
Mina's lips formed the widest smile conceivable. "Best. Boat. Ever!" Her excitement to ride such unusual skip was palpable. "Do you think that's an actual magic circle? Like a tentacle summon spell? Mina would like to learn that one!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Safe in his perch, Draanok was in no danger from the lumbering beast, as it stumbled off; following the tree-line.

[If anyone cares to, a spout lore roll will let you try to make use of the magic circle in the boat.]

Whitney smiled and slid the rubber phallus into her leather undies. The head took a few pushes to get it through the hole in the crotch, but once it was through the rest slid in without a problem, until it was held firmly in place by a wide stopper at its other end. Whitney grasped the thing just below its medial ring and gave it a few firm pulls to make sure it wouldn't come loose, before settling into a much gentler stroking motion. Looking down at the dildo, then up to Castella, she winked and said, "Well? It ain't gonna' suck itself."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He watches the beast go, keeping an eye on it in case it decides to lumber too close to the camp.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She chuckles but tries to get into the mood all the same, getting onto her front and guiding the cock to her lips where she plants a few wet kisses and starts to lick at the flare.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Whitney rested her hands on Castella's head. "Oh, that's a pretty sight," she cooed, as Castella worked. "Look at me, hon, I want to see your eyes while you suck that cock."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She casts her gaze up at Whitney, looking her in the eyes as she takes about 5 inches into her mouth before she caps out, bobbing up and down along the fake cock.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Now, now, don't forget to work the shaft. Remember, this is going inside you, so don't be afraid to get a little sloppy." As Castella worked, and Whitney edged her on, the ropes around Castella's body continued to do their job. Particularly, the ones between her legs. On her knees, and bobbing her head, Castella's motions caused the twin strands to rub ceaselessly at the base of her own cock, as well as the outer lips of her pussy; grinding steadily against them. They were not the only ones, however. The ropes binding Castella's chest constantly squeezed and released as she moved her head back and forth, controlling her breathing, and forcing her to go at swift pace, or else half to hold her breath. Finally, the loops that her breasts protruded through tightened considerably in tandem with her movements; she knew that if she hadn't already been milked, she would be letting down right about now.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She moans around the cock in her mouth, the effects of the ropes rapidly raising her lust and making her move at a faster and sloppier pace. She soon pops the cock from her mouth and begins to bathe the entire thing with her tongue and lips, all but worshipping the fake dick as she gets it ready... her eyes never leaving Whitney's.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Mmm, now that's the spirit." Whitney reached down and cupped Castella's cheek, guiding her off the dildo, and up to her lips for a deep kiss. Her hand clasped onto the head of Castella's own cock, before sliding down the shaft, following the length of it to her womanhood. Working two fingers between the ropes covering it, Whitney prodded and prodded at Castella's tunnel as if searching for something. She found it when her fingers brushed across a particular bundle of nerves and forced a squeak form Castella. Planting her fingers on that spot, she rubbed furiously, all the while her other hand held Castella's head in place, not letting her break the kiss.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her toes curl in place and she moans into the kiss she is being held in place for. Her pussy spasms against Whitney's fingers as they rub against her G spot, her hips rocking back and forth in bliss. Her lust was already boiling in Whitney's experienced grasp and she was leaking like a faucet around her fingers.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Whitney suddenly pushed Castella away, sending her sprawling, face first, onto the bed. Grabbing the ropes around Castella's waist, she lifted until Castella's ass was in the air and her face in the sheets, before crouching behind her and burying her fingers in her pussy once more. Again, her fingers found the spot, and massaged it mercilessly. From the new angle, Whitney had far better leverage, and she dug into Castella's most sensitive place even harder than before. "Come on, honey, let it go! I want you to still be feeling the first one when I put this thing inside you," Whitney commanded, as she began lining up her strap-on with Castella's opening.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gasps but it quickly becomes a moan as Whitney digs her fingers inside of her pussy yet again. She only lasts a few minutes more before she yells out in orgasm, her pussy clutching her fingers and her girl cum spraying out over the bed.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Whitney pulled her fingers out of the clamping pussy, and let her faux cock bath in the shower of juices, and pressing the flared head against Castella's opening. Just as the last spasm shot though her, Castella felt her lower lips part and her tunnel stretch wide as Whitney pushed in as far as she could, burying the dildo as deep inside Castella as she could.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Castella cried out in mixed pain and pleasure as the fake horse cock spreads her wide and fills her deep. To even her own surprise, she can take 10 inches of the thick fake horse dick, a result of the fountain from so long ago for certain! "Wha... oh moon... so full... how... how can it be so big?!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, it is a good five pounds of rubber," replied Whitney. She sat there for a moment, kneeling behind Castella, to let her friend get used to the large penetration. "Don't tell me this is the biggest you've had. I figured a girl with hips like yours would be all about the big boys," she said, with a chuckle.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her face reddens considerably but she nods her head "Actually... it um... is. Normal men from my home are around 5 inches on average so this... oooo... this is really big for me. I am actually surprised that it... fits that deep."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, don't worry, I'll take you for a nice slow ride first." Whitney grabbed one of the ropes that crossed Castella's lower back in both hands and leaned back, letting a couple of inches of the dildo slide free, before pulling the rope and forcing them back in. Between pulling the rope and rolling her hips, Whitney looked like she was riding young pony fresh out f the gates, as she ground the big slab of rubber into Castella's womanhood, keeping her nice and full.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Castella moans rather whorishly as Whitney rides her like a pro, stuffing her pussy full of fake horse coock. In return, Cassey is squeezing and tugging at the fake dick inside of her, trying to milk it for its none exsistant load while pleasure rolls through her body.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Hmm, I think she's starting to like it," Whitney cooed to herself. Reaching over to the toy box, she pulled another dildo out. This ne was canine in form, though very slender, no thicker than a pair of fingers at its widest point, and as thin as a pinky at its tip, with a knot the size of a pair of walnuts. Whitney tossed the pink puppy pecker at Castella, it landed on the pillow next to her with a soft plop. "Do me a favor and suck on that for a bit, will you?" she asked.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
Mina tried inspecting both the carvings and the circle in details. Her small hands running along her gaze as she took in the boat's atmosphere. She wasn't a mage nor did she know anything about spells but learning a summon tentacles one was pretty much everything she would want out of wizardry.

[Spout Lore roll: Roll(2d6)-1: 2,4,-1 Total:5]

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Alas, Mina's dreams of having tentacle at her beck and call would remain dreams for the time being, as she was unable to heads nor tails of the strange circle. [Get a point of XP for the failed roll.]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Mindlessly obeying her orders, she takes the thin cock and starts to suck on it just as depraved as she was the one Whitney is currently fucking her with. her hips keep pushing back against the intruding cock, trying to get it deeper even though she is at her limits already.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"Mina was trying to understand this." She pointed towards the spell circle. "Come on, don't tell Mina you would like to have a couple of tentacles of your own." After a brief moment of contemplation she added. "Mina wonders if Cassie would understand this and teach her."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Once Castella had worked the gotten the dog dildo to a good shine, Whitney reached around and took it from her mouth. "Not bad, hun," said Whitney, admiring the spit-shined toy. "Now lets see if you're one of those girls who likes it from both ends." Castella suddenly felt the warm pointed end of the canine dildo press against her anus. Whitney licked her lips as she rolled the second dildo between her fingers, wondering just how easily Castella's ass would take the intruder.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"She might do... I'd just want to be a bit careful with it, if I were you. There's no real telling how it's going to go down, aside from us being stuffed in every hole." She says, moving over next to her and looking at the circle.