Return to Mareth (In Game)

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
The petite girl winced as Elliana's cock penetrated her asshole, the girls grip on the petite barbarian's cheeks along with the momentum the extra body added to their movements did seem to excite the bunny that much more. She kept pumping her small cock on the anemone as hard as she could but she now added a circular motion to her hips as she let her body enjoy the fullness of the cock inside her.

"Yes! That's... it." A small string of saliva ran from the corner of the girl's mouth.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"It helps to cum, Mina. Just let yourself go as fast as you can." She says, trying to hit her sensitive spots.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As the two girls did their best to bring Mina to climax, the anemone was not content to simply lay there and take it. Leaning into Mina as best she could, the anemone's hair tentacles surge forward onto the bunny's chest; stroking and patting at her breasts, two of them coiling around her nipples. In an instant, Mina's chest was filled with the same pleasant heat that filled her loins, and her nipples stiffened until they were harder than she could ever remember them being. [Take 10 lust damage.] The anemone, herself, was becoming more eager by the moment. As her own penis swelled to full mast it quickly became obvious that she was significantly bigger than her blue counterpart. Once fully erect, her throbbing shaft stood at attention at eleven inches, and had three rings of mini tentacles circling it; one at the base and head, like the other anemone had, and a third at the mid point of her length.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
Mina kept moaning as she rocked her hips both fucking and being fucked by the two other girls. Her nipples were always puffy and large for a girl her size but now they stuck out like sore thumbs from her petite breasts. She could feel and wriggling tentacles dancing and groping them with gusto. The anemone going from a passive stance to a more active one surprised the small bunny but she was way too far lost in her lust to care. She took both her hands to jerk the hot throbbing pink cock as hers started to twitch and as Elliana pushed further into her ass and prostate she shot her first load into the monster girl's womb.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Cassey moans freely as milk begins to flow from her breasts, shuddering in pleasure as Whitney milks her like a cow "Oh moon help me that feels good... but, why could you only be day laborers? Can you all not learn and better yourselves to strive for a higher standing?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The anemone let out a voiceless cry as she was suddenly receiving pleasure from both sides of the spectrum. Her inner walls clamped down on Mina, and she flopped back onto the sand as she went limp from the pleasure. Fortunately, that meant she was no longer pumping Mina full of aphrodisiacs.

"You don't know much about street life, do you?" the cat replied. "No one actually likes to help the poor folks around them. They're happy to toss a coin or two at you once in a while, just so they can feel a little bit better about themselves, but when it comes to actually offering something that would truly help, or taking time out of their busy schedules to lend a hand, well all that good will is suddenly much too inconvenient." As she spoke, the cat's eyes were glued to Castella's breasts, and the thick streams of milk coming out of them. Whitney had just finished coaxing all she could from Castella's right breast, and the jug was already mostly full.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
As the anemone slugged out from under her, Mina could feel the burning ardor slowly fade from her system but Elliana still kept going and the bunny girl could still use a little bit of excitement before she decided a nap was in order. "Don't... hold yourself, Ellie.... Paint... Mina white."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana keeps fucking her asshole for a while longer before pulling, and stroking her modest length in front of her face. "Open up, bunny..."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The priestess furrows her brow "Well then... this is rather horrid! I have never heard of letting such suffering go without a helping hand." She thinks for a moment "Perhaps a church to the moon is needed here. Then you could find sanctuary in the saftey of the goddesses glow. But I don't have the money for that. So... does this all mean that there is a bunch of cats all just suffering out on the streets?"

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"You're such a tease." The bunny couldn't help but oblige, sticking her tongue out for the other to mark. She was feeling so tired from the overload of aphrodisiac in her system that everything had a dreamy quality to it. She could sense the anemone try to make way to the beach but she decided not to let her by grabbing the pink girl by her ankle with a strong grip while still posing for Ellie. She might know how to get to the isle and the creature appeared harmless once it was sated.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana lets out a lovely moan as she cums on Mina's face, most of her spunk landing on her tongue, but some also on her chin and even nose. "Mmmm... there you go, bunnygirl..."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"I don't know how it goes where you're from, but here the poor are pretty much on there own," the cat explained. "That's why I run with a gang of other cats; safety in numbers, and at least someone is looking out for you." A few sprays from Castella's left breast was all it took to finish off the jug, and her prisoner saw it. "Now, are you going to untie me, or what?" she snapped, clearly tired of talking.

As Mina knelt in the sand, wallowing in the bliss of her friend's warmth, she didn't notice that the anemone had recovered from her bout of sensory overload. In a flash of pink, the floppy creature tackled Mina, bearing her to the ground face up, and pinning her shoulders. Looking up, Mina saw that the anemone was still fully erect, apparently having not orgasmed earlier, and staring down at her with lust filled eyes. She glanced down at Mina's legs, before holding to fingers up to Mina's face and slowly spreading them in an attempt to convey her desires... She wanted a go with the bunny to.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"I am not getting lusted up again..." Elliana says, as she makes some space between her and the others.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She shakes her head "Not yet! Our deal is still active. So long as I give you this jug then I can talk as long as i want to. How many of you are there roaming the back allies of the city? Who is in charge of your gang?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The cat's eyes narrowed at Castella. "Whoa there, lady, you're going to have to come up with a lot more than one jug of milk if you want to know all that. I'm not in the habit of selling out my friends."

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
Mina's eye widened in surprise as the anemone, so passive until now, took charge. She had hoped the monster girl would be willing to talk it out after their short triste but it seemed she had other intentions. Could the anemone even speak? she didn't seem particularly bright and the way she was behaving seemed odd to the bunny. "Erm... sure! You're cute and Mina likes cute girls but go easy, ok? Mina does not need more more juice than you already gave her." She wriggled around trying to make a small pit on the sand so at least they would be comfortable.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The anemone nodded eagerly, before withdrawing her hair, and placing her hands on Mina's knees. With a firm, steady pull, she eased Mina's legs apart and admired her prize, with a growing grin. Wasting no time, she began lining up the head of her tentacle covered member with Mina's womanhood, and trying to push forward. Unfortunately, Mina's entrance was slicker than the anemone had anticipated, and each thrust merely pushed her considerable shaft up and over Mina's dainty clit, to rub against her own shaft; which looked almost comically small and plain next to the anemone's pulsing phallus. Finally, she gave up on going in unaided, and grasped the base of her shaft and guiding her head to Mina's folds, before pushing forward. At last, the anemone's head slipped into Mina's pussy, followed by the first ring of tentacles which continued to writhe inside her, and provide a sensation the likes of which Mina had never felt; almost as if the cock inside her was spinning. Inch after inch of the anemone's cock slid into Mina's tunnel, past the second ring of tentacles, which squirmed just as hard as the first, before finally bottoming out just an inch from the final ring of feelers. The anemone just sat there for a moment, enjoying the feeling of a woman's warmth around her cock. Falling forward, she planted her hands on either side of Mina's head and gazed deep into her eyes, letting her see the unabashed pleasure on her face, and letting her c-cup breasts hover just above the much smaller woman's face.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I wasn't aware you called them friends... considering how that other cat just left you here to your fate. For all they know we are committing horrible crimes against you over and over again." She sighs and shakes her head "But I can not help those that refuse to be helped. Let her go Whitney and give her the milk."

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
The bunny girl swooned as the rare cock made way inside of her. It was less like pushing and more like drilling as the small tentacles wriggled randomly in different directions stimulating the flesh walls of the small barbarian in a way she had never though possible. Why would the anemone even need aphrodisiacs when it already such an efficient pleasure tool. Mina's lips parted as erotic moans escaped her, at least until she decided she should give as much as she got and used her expert tongue to latch at the pink girl's nipple. She could not stop herself from rocking her hips, trying to add to the naturally chaotic stimulation they already had going on.

"No need to be shy, dear. Mina can handle it." She said with a pink blush on her cheeks.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Whitney untied the black cat-girl, and tossed her the stoppered jug before swinging her rope at the sneak-thief's backside. "Go on, Git!" she cried, as the rope connected with a sharp crack to the cat's posterior. The cat leaped into the air, and scurried out the window the same way her companion had before her. "Sorry about all this, Cassy," offered Whitney. "This was supposed to be fun." Whitney's ears drooped as she handed Castella's clothes back to her.

Back at the beach, the anemone was picking up the pace. Slowly, she pulled out of Mina until just the tip of her cock was still lodged inside, before slamming back in. As she rolled her hips, grinding into Mina, she reached down and rested her hands on the bunny's breasts, tweaking the nipples with her thumbs as she held her in place. Before long, she had grown tired of the foreplay and, with a wicked smile on her face, began hammering away in earnest. With each thrust, her writhing cock dug a little deeper into Mina, until each push forward was met with the sound of their pelvises meeting, and Mina could feel the swollen head battering at the cervix.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Cassey smiles and stands up before pulling Whitney into a hug "While it certainly wasn't what I had in mind... it wasn't so bad either. I got to speak with a troubled youth... though I don't think I got through to her really." She rubs Whitney's back up and down "and who says it has to be over because of that?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"What did you have in mind?" asked Whitney, looking up from between Castella's breasts.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well, I have a bit more milk I could give you... and a round two with you personally wouldn't be so bad." She says with a smile on her face "Something fun to do yes?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Whitney smiled even wider, before drawing her tongue up and over Castella's nipple, and latching on to suck the swollen teat into her mouth, as her hands slid down to cup Castella's considerable ass.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She moans softly and pressed into Whitney a bit harder, pushing her nipple into her mouth while her hands move down to squeeze Whitney's ass happily. This place was obviously getting to her... but she trusted Whitney and wanted this right now.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Whitney pulled away from the nipple, licking a trickle of milk from the corner of her mouth. "What do you say we move this to the bedroom?" she asked, her voice smoldering.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I think that sounds like a wonderful idea." She returns a grin and starts walking out of the barn, her hips swaying back and forth to entice her further.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Whitney eyed the swaying rump and grabbed her rope. "You know, you're asking for it when you swing that thing around like that," she said, her voice taking on a warning tone. A sharp snap filled the air, as Whitney's hand connected with Castella's ass, causing the generous cheek to jiggle with the impact. "Now git, git, git!" she commanded, each word accompanied by another slap of the bigger woman's tush as she chased Castella to the house.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gasped and hurried her way back into the house, spurred by the slapping of Whitney but still holding a smile on her face as her cock begins to harden.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Once inside the familiar abode, Castella was herded up the stairs and into the bedroom. With a firm push, Whitney forced Castella onto the bed, and fell upon her in unrestrained desire, wrapping her arms around her neck, and pulling her into a deep kiss. strangely, Whitney still hadn't bothered to disrobe at all.