Return to Mareth (In Game)

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Not bothering to rush, the anemone took her time, and a full half hour rolled by before her slow steady pace brought her to the point of orgasm. Hilting inside Elliana, the anemone shuddered slightly before depositing a large stick load of cum, not in spurts, but one long spray of fluid directly into Elliana's womb. With her work done, the anemone let out a satisfied breath or air, and wiped her brow with her arm, before yanking her cock out of Elliana, and making her way back toward the water without so much as a kiss goodbye. As she watched her blue counterpart go, the pink anemone began looking at Mina with amorous eyes.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gasps and grits her teeth at the rough motions, her clumsy fumbling bringing more irritation than anything else "Stop! Stop it this instant! you are doing it all wrong!" She barks at them "My goodness, stealing is wrong you know but you could at least do it without mauling my breasts!"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana's chest heaves up and down as she recovers from the ordeal, still unsure as to what really happened.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
[Thank you for reminding me, Arch. Woider, go ahead and roll+con, and we'll see what happens.]

As Elliana's senses came back to her, she found that her pussy was still incredibly sensitive from all the aphrodisiacs that had been pumped into her. She also found a steady trickle of white cum dripping from her folds.

"Oh, shut up! we've done this plenty of times," griped the black cat, giving Castella's breast an extra hard pull.

"Oh, I think you better listen to her," said a familiar voice from the door. Standing their with a rope in her hands was Whitney, staring daggers at the two cats. Both girls immediately leapt from under Castella and to the walls of the barn. Using their claws to climb, they made a break for the window, but Whitney was faster, and a lasso flew through the air to snag the black cat, and pull her back to the ground where she was quickly hog-tied by the larger dog-woman. The calico cat spared her fallen partner only a glance before disappearing through the window. Whitney quickly unbuckled the strap holding Castella down and helped her to her feet. "I an so sorry, darlin'. I thought I had run these two off for good the last time I caught them trying to swipe stuff around here."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gladly sits up on the table, rubbing her abused breasts "It's.. it is fine Whitney. you did no wrong here and it is nothing I can't bounce back from normally." She gets to her feet and looks down at the hog tied cat "However... it seems we have a bit of a problem here now don't we?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
[On a ten plus, you basically have free reign with how the pregnancy goes. Weather it takes or not, what kind of child it is, or if you just want an anemone dick of your own complete with aphrodisiac tentacles. Just let me know, and we'll make it happen.]

The cat glared up at them as Whitney spoke. "Yep, these cats just don't seem to learn. No matter how many times I run them off, they just keep coming back."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She sighs and kneels down next to the cat "Alright... who are you and why are you trying to steal milk from Whitney?" She asks in her stern mother voice.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"You're not getting anything out of me, cow!" the cat hissed.

"Charmer, ain't she?" asked Whitney.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh yes... a real charmer." she sits down and pats the cat on the head "Come now... talk to me young one. What drives you to steal and wrong others? The moon teaches forgiveness and maybe I can help if you help me understand."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh, please, spare me the religious mumbo jumbo, I steal because it's a fast way to get money. Now if you don't let me go, my gang's gonna come looking for me. And, they'll take a lot more than a little milk from you." [In order to get anything out of her, you'll need to make a parley roll. 2d6+charisma, but you need something that she wants.]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She looks at the young cat woman before grabbing the jug from under the table and putting it in front of her. "how about this, If you talk to me like a normal person, none of this threats and yelling, I will fill this jug for you. How does that sound?"

[5+4+1= 10]

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[Awww! It would have been hilarious seeing Elliana trying to explain to Cassie how she got pregnant when Cassie walked away for like five minutes. XD]

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The cat looked at the large jug, easily a gallon in size, then to the heaving breasts resting above it and rolled her eyes. "Fine," she said with exaggerated, annoyance.

[Aww, I was looking forward to seeing how Castella would react to you showing up with a new mutant dick. But, if that's your choice, then so be it.]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Ah ah ah... no sass now little lady. Whitney, could I ask you to properly help me fill this jug for our furry friend here? I am sure you have a much more tender touch."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Sure thing, honey. But first we need a little something." Reaching into her pocket, Whitney pulled out a small clay jar. Twisting the top of she reached in with her fingers and pulled out a sizable glob of some sort of thick paste. "A little balm to make things easier," she said.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Of course, I trust you Whitney." She faces Whitney and puts the jug in her lap for the milk while pushing her breasts out for her. She then starts to talk "So... why are you stealing like this?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Like I said: it's a fast way to make money. A girls got to eat ya know." As the cat spoke, Whitney knelt beside Castella, and applied a generous glob of balm to each of her breasts, before setting the jar down and taking each teat in hand to spread the cold substance over the entire surface of each; laying it on particularly thickly on the nipples. No sooner was the balm rubbed over her, then it began to absorb into the skin, and a the familiar sensation of her milk letting down filled Castella's bosom.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She shivers in bliss as her milk suddenly picks up but still tries to focus "I understand that, but there are many ways to try and work for you food. to try and do some good rather than steal it. Surely you have skills that would benefit someone."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Yeah, my skills do benefit someone, the other members of my gang." With the balm having done its work, Whitney stepped behind Castella and reached around to take hold of the bottoms of her breasts. Lifting them up, and letting them fall back into place, a few times before taking the nipples and tweaking them between the thumbs and fingers.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
A soft moan and gasp slips through her lips "Mmm, Ok, how about someone a bit more legal. this gang of yours sounds like nothing but troubled souls looking for a way to survive. Why not use your numbers for good?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Because, nobody wants to hire a bunch of stray cats. The most people like us can hope for is a solid days wage a day laborer, and that doesn't put food on the table." Finally, Whitney grabbed Castella's right breast in both hands and began to squeeze, adding steady pressure until the first streams of milk began spraying into the funnel.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
[Sorry, sorry! I couldn't post yesterday. It seems the one day I miss is the one day everyone posts like crazy. ;_;]

Mina had been cuddling the pink anemone while Elliana and the blue monster were putting on a show, she didn't quite understood what had made the hunter girl lose her cool like that while she had been content with petting the cute pink tentacled cutie. She had no idea that the anemone's aphrodisiac had taken time to penetrate both the full body suit and her gloves but rolling around with it gave the venom long enough to hit the bunny girl all at once, making the sturdy bunny go from aroused from watching another have sex to fully addled by desire in a matter of seconds. She had to get rid of her clothes urgently and so she did with great difficulty, right before she pushed the pink creature down, sparring it no chance to refuse her advance and hilting herself in the creature's pussy. "Ellie." She cried with a little of despair. "Help... Mina is going weird."

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"Something!" It was hard for the bunny girl to focus on anything other then humping the pink monster girl in short but fast and powerful thrusts of her modest cock. She held the anemone tight on her slender arms, the friction of her bare skin against the moist amphibious skin of the other only stimulated to poor barbarian further. "Help Mina cum!"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana nods and gets up, slowly stroking herself to hardness, using the scene playing before her as stimulation. She parts Mina's cheeks as she fucks the anemone, and sticks her modest endowment inside her ass and thrusting with her tempo. "I hope this helps..." She moans.