Return to Mareth (In Game)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Right. Ya know, cause nobody needs a poisoner, trap disarmer, and sneaky fighter in the team." He says, rolling his eyes. "And who better to fight the demons than one who thinks like them?" He says, returning to his seat. "I'm coming along whether you like it or not. Those conditions are just to make the trip easier on you."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Um, no. i believe that final answer is certainly no. I don't trust you, I am not very fond of you, and just because you have skills doesn't mean you get a free pass. your conditions fall on deaf ears, as I will preach the good word of the moon whenever I please. As for not killing the goddess... I was already going to look into that."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Fine. We have a common goal, then." He says, shrugging. "And lay your conditions out. I'll pick and choose. As I always do." He says, examining his nails.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"First of all... you will be polite to the rest of this group. Second, cut the sass and be helpful rather than annoying. Third is to not do any harm to my friends. Forth... Absolutely no forcing yourself on anyone."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mmm... First and second will depend on my mood. Also, I won't be travelling with you, per se. I'll be a few hours behind. Just in case. Third, I won't unless I see a point in if. Fourth... None of you are even worth fucking, anyway." He says, sighing.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"So in other words you agree to none of them and we have gone nowhere? I think you should just leave then..."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Technically, I agreed to your fourth point. And are the first three really necessary? I won't be travelling with you, so you won't have to deal with me, and vice versa." He says.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"You didn't agree, you simply insulted us. My word still stands, thank you for the offer sir, but I don't think your services are wanted here."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He shrugs and gets up to leave. "No skin off my back. I'll just be waiting and watching till you're neck deep in shit." He says, starting to walk out.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I assure you sir, we will be avoid such large piles. Try someone shadier to peddle your venom on."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She shuts the door and locks it behind her, shaking her head at the sheer audacity of that man.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana walks out into the living room, having taken care of Natalie in the meantime. "What the hell was that about?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Draanok laughs to himself, flipping off the door before walking back to his own house.
"We'll see, bimbo. We'll see..." He murmurs to himself. "When you're drowning in a pit full of demon cum, whose gonna help ya? Just me!" He says, chuckling to himself.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Remember that horribly rude man from several days ago? Oh wait... you just missed him... well there is this horribly rude man from several days ago that tried to join up with our party. I told him other wise."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"You would think people would put their bad attitude to rest when it comes to dealing with other people..." Elliana sighs.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"You would think..." She grabs Elliana into another hug 'accidentally' pushing her face into her breasts "Oh well, some people just don't get how interactions work."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Yeah... oh well, we should probably spend as much time with Natalie before we venture out, shouldn't we?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yes, lets go and spoil our little girl... then find a sitter to watch her... though maybe Carla will magically show up!"

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
Mina took her sweet time walking down the streets on her way to her fellow party member's house. She donned her usual black leather long boots and gloves and the matching mini skirt and top but under it all she had a rather thin full bodysuit made with the same material Castella's self-fuck shorts were but this one, unfortunately for the bunny, would not spout phalluses by itself. It was, however, a quite suitable protection from the elements even if it would do little in terms of defense. The old Ratman had made it for her and despite their agreement on which "features" should be added to it, the rest of the party dissuaded them both as self-fuckery usually got in the way of combat. For weapons she only carried-slash-dragged her old greatsword and a small hand crossbow on her belt along with a small quiver filled with bolts.

As she arrived, the bunny girl saw the emo dark lord wannabe leave, his face sporting the creepiest self-satisfied look she had ever seen and as she approached the house she started yelling at the top of her lungs. "Cassie and Ellie! Come out to play!"

Reactions: elwytrek

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
A smile spreads across her face and she plants a kiss on Natalie's cheek before running over and opening the door "Mina! So good of you to arrive early! Please, come in, come in!"

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
The bunny girl trots inside the house with a happy gait in her step. "Oi, people! Oi, little one! Ready to kick some deitified behind? By the way, Mina saw jerk boy skulking around. Might wanna be sure to keep your windows and door well locked."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Yeah, we really need to make sure no one disturbs the house while we're away... Still need to find a babysitter, though."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yes, that is the last thing we need to do before we leave is find a sitter for little Natalie."

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"Mina knows a lot of people around but she doesn't think they would want to watch over a child. Even one as fun as the little killer here."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"That is indeed the problem Mina. We need someone trust worthy and experienced in raising kids...."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
A light rapping on the open door frame caught their attention as a lovely young voice called out. "Knock knock, anyone home?" called Sandra, from the door way. Upon seeing the group, her eyes lit up. "Oh, there you are, Castella. When you and Elliana didn't show up for tea yesterday, I began to worry that something had happened. Did you manage to get those naughty undies off?" she asked, as she stood at the door, waiting to be asked in.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"Oh! The pretty lady is here!" Mina waved happily before dawning on her that she never did show up to eat the cookies she was promised.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Ah! Yes, Elliana this is Sandra, a friend of mine. Sandra, this is Elliana, my lover." She says with a smile "and yes, I got those horrid panties off and we will be leaving soon to complete what we came here for... or at least part of it. The only trouble is finding someone to care for Natalie while we are gone."