Return to Mareth (In Game)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Knowing that he may or may not wind up dead, Draanok decides to at least make it hard for them. He gets a suit of light armour, and two short swords of a better make than his own dagger and shortsword, as well as a new bow. He also takes some extra pouches in case he needs to carry some stuff.

Once he's geared up, he heads to the house where the girls live, and knocks on the door.

[For reference, the armor I want is the one the guy on the far right is wearing. The one with his face completely hidden by the hood.]
14173-1-1333312484.jpg

Last edited:

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
(I'd say Elliana wears a pair of tight leather pants, a flexible leather tunic, thin leather gloves with steel wristguards and flat-heeled boots. Nothing on her head, so nothing obscures her field of view. She'd definately pick up a new bow to use, along with having her spear refurbished. A quiver for arrows on her back, bandoliers and pouches for her miscellaneous gear.)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
As much as cassy was enjoying her naked pact with Elliana, it was time to get serious. She got a simple but sturdy black bra and her speedo of holding once again. Over that she got some sturdy traveling pants, not armor by any means but they will keep the weather off and not give a damn if she walks through brambles. Sturdy thick leather boots go over her foot, tied up tight and treated to keep water out. A long sleeve shirt goes over her torso and then a vest over that for added coverage. Sturdy gloves go over her hands and she straps her mace back onto her hip. Her celestial emblem hangs proudly from her neck.

"Well, it isn't nearly as comfy as my old robes, but as those are in tatters, this will do just fine I think"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana walks up from behind and drapes her arms around her stomach. "I think it looks just fine, Cassy." She whispers into her ear. She's wearing her own armour, a tight set that makes it clear who she is between her legs.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She smiles and turns around, hugging her lover tightly "thank you dear. I like your armor, it is very form fitting! I considered asking for armor and a shield again but... I still don't feel that I need it."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"I need to be flexible." She replies with a smile, before stepping up on her tippy-toes and kissing Castella on the lips. "Sorry for the lack of... action, lately. Everything's been so busy."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"It is fine... my only worry now is what we will do for Natalie.... we have yet to find someone to watch her while we do this."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Hmmm... yeah, we need to find a babysitter, unless Natalie's other mother were to miraculously arrive on our doorstep." She says. "Gonna miss her in the meantime. I know she's not really mine, but... I feel like she may aswell be."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"A parent is not who birthed you, but who raised and took care of you. Something you have been doing since day one. You are as much her mother as I am dear."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"You're right... and she's our lovely little daughter." Elliana hugs Castella, resting her head on her chest. "Lucky little girl gets to hog your boobs to herself."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She chuckles and returns the hug, squeezing Elliana tightly "Mmm, you know you can have these boobs whenever you want them love."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"I want them right now... I'm thirsty." She smiles, kissing her on the chest before beginning to undo her vest.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"My goodness... on the verge of leaving for a big quest and all you want is some milk" She says while smiling, undoing her vest before lifting her shirt up and letting her breasts hang free in her bra. With a single finger she pulls her bra down, big nipples now on display "Enjoy dear."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Draanok, still waiting outside their door for almost fifteen minutes now, decides to try knocking on the door again, this time louder than before.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Mhmm!" She nods, before gently wrapping her lips around a nipple, suckling to get at the creamy deposit of milk inside. Her hands roam the breasts, groping and toying.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She moans and shudders, her breasts happiily giving up their milky bounty "Someone is at the door dear..."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Not really in a position to move anyway, she just shakes her head and strokes her hair "So greedy."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[No they can't! XD]

Sighing with frustration, Draanok decides to check through the window to see if anyone is home. Seeing the two go at it, he raises an eyebrow and decides to wait for them to finish.
Or... He could ruin the mood by breaking in. That would certainly be quite funny! But it would be best to wait. So that is what he does, sitting with his back to the door and picking his nails with his knife.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana hums happily as her hair is stroked, and after a few minutes she pops off, swallowing the last gulp. "Thanksies, love..." She smiles, kissing her with the milky lips.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Ooiiiii!! You lovebirds done in there yet!?" Draanok says loudly, pounding on the door. Before getting to his feet.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She grumbles and kisses Elliana back before redressing and opening the door "Yes? Can I help you?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"We need to talk." Draanok says, walking right in before taking a seat on whatever thing is nearest before looking around. "Where are the other two?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Busy sorting out their gear" She says, folding her arms over her chest "You should be thankful... I think Mina still wants to hit you and I can't claim to being all that happy to see you again either."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hardy har har. Well, you're going to be seeing lot more of me than you'd like. I'm coming along for the ride, for better or worse." He says snarkily.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Says who?" She asks "Because the last time I checked, there is nothing saying we have to take you along. While the moon teaches forgiveness, you did try to cut my throat before and you were less than friendly."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Not if the 'more' is just as likely to stab me as they are to stab at the demons."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He grins, baring a row of sharp teeth at her. "Which brings me to my conditions for coming along." He gets up and walks to her before poking a clawed finger into her chest. "One... You stop spouting your religious bullshit at me. That shit isn't going to get you anywhere. And two..." He pokes a second finger into her chest beside the first. "You find a way to try and save the goddess first. I don't want to just kill a divine being. That can have unforseen consequences. Cataclysmic, even. Also, I don't trust Gertrude as far as I can throw her." He hisses into her face.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She takes a step back to remove his invading hand "Now just hold on. I already don't want to bring you along, and now you are putting up conditions for you coming along. That just furthers the idea of me not taking you along." She folds her arms over her chest "If anything, I should be giving you conditions."