Return to Mareth (In Game)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Really, is that so?" He jerks the dagger a bit, cutting her neck a bit. "Don't be so sure." He growls, pushing her away from him hard enough to make her stumble. "Now fuck off and mind your own business!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The dagger meets resistance as a silver glow prevents teh blade from cutting "Like I said... the moon watches over me and it could watch over you as well should you accept her teachings!"

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"Yeah, yeah!" The bunny was raring to to be unleashed over the stranger. She wasn't so keen in the whole religion preaching but the fellow was asking for trouble if he thought Mina wouldn't wreck face if she thought Castella was going to be harmed.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well, the moon isn't gonna pay me for getting killed, so fuck that." He says, twirling the dagger in the air before sticking it into his belt.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"The moon would not ask for you to die... Hmm, it seems you are a very troubled person. Take my words strangers, hiding only makes it worse." She walks back over to Mina "Thank you dear... but I don't think a beating would actually help him."

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"Someone hasn't gotten laid in centuries with all the anger and the brooding." The small bunny girl reached for the cleric's shoulder. "Don't worry about him, Cassie, Mister Meanie Pants there is too drunken on himself to appreciate your kindness."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mr. Meanie Pants here isn't a fucking child and has had to do shit none of you would ever have the guts to do." He says, now flipping his dagger in the air.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"No worries Mina, I am sure he will see the truth eventually. We all have our burdens after all... it just depends on how you deal with them." She pulls Mina into a hug, her huge breasts squishing around the bunny.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Draanok fakes a gag behind them, then chooses the moment to escape, now that they're distracted. He quickly darts off back down the hill, disappearing the way they came.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"You're still very much naked, Cassie... not that Mina minds." She said as she copped a feel of the cleric's backside.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gasps before chuckling softly "I may have forgotten that after that little spat... though Elliana and I have been naked for the past several weeks you know. Our little naked agreement remember?"

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"Yes, but you haven't been pressing your cock against Mina the entire time, you are now. Again, not that she minds."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her cheeks burn red and she quickly lets go, backing away quickly "Sorry! Oh goodness sorry! I did not mean to do that!"

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
Mina let out an annoying laugh. "Mina has that effect on people, pay no mind." She looked around until her eyes locked with the old ratmen. "So... you're the one that made the shorts, right? Mina respects the strength of your product but having it not come off without being dissolved sounds a little bit daft."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh!" She looks to the rat man "I apologize for using your product without your permission sir, I will happily pay for it now!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
At that, the old lizard-woman turned to the rat-man with a furrowed brow. "Rathazul, you didn't," she chastised.

"Well, I had to get them here somehow, they were taking forever," he offered in way of apology.

Turing from him to face the two women, the elder lizard walked over to Castella. "I am terribly sorry you had to endure that, dear, I've told the people that share my beliefs not to badger you, but it seems that not all of them listen," she said, as she looked Castella up and down, her eyes lingering a bit on the large manhood hanging between her legs. "Hmm, you seem to have weathered your stay in Mareth with few changes. That's a good sign." Her eyes climb back up to meet Castella's before she continues. "I'm sorry, where are my manners, I'm Gertrude," she said, with a smile.

Meanwhile, Elliana had just reached the base of the hill that the light house rested on, when she passed a rather large black-scaled man heading back into town. Up on the hill she could jus make out her lover and her friend speaking to someone.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Cassy bows tot he woman "Moons blessing to you. My name is Castella and... well, it was not entirely unpleasant though a softer invitation would be nicer next time. To be forward with you, I was born this way and this land has only served to make me bigger. I was unaware that someone was waiting for us, but having a newborn to take care of certainly makes it hard to do anything quickly."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana picks up the pace as she spots Castella and Mina. How convenient they would be at the same place she was told to go.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"I apologize, but it may not be you we are waiting for," replied Gertrude, returning Castella's bow. "That is way I instruct my fellows not to pester newcomers to Tel'Kara, we don't rightly know who it is we are waiting for," she explained.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I understand completely. All you know is that they will be a human? At least you have some way of narrowing it down... if we can be of some assistance though, I will gladly lend a hand."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana walks up to the group with a big smile on her face. "Hey Cassy! Oh, thank the gods you got those things off, I have someone with me who might be missing her mommy a little."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She turns her head and a smile lights up her face at the sight of her lover. Forgetting her current conversation she walks over and kisses Elliana on the lips before taking Natalie from her "Oh, my little girl is being fussy are you? Silly little girl"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"We had some people show up, that took to me some place. Derek and Mia had some kind of magical accident and are now stuck in place. They're not hurt, but kinda frozen in time. I was told to go see someone called Gertrude by the lighthouse." She says, kissing Natalie on the forehead as Castella holds her. "And she has actually been really good, not crying or anything. Something tells me she might get hungry, soon, though."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
True to her usual form, Natalie is looking around at everyone and everything, her curiosity out weighing any other sort of emotion. Even when Cassy offers her breast she takes in and drinks while still looking around, her gaze falling on Gertrude. "Wait... they are frozen? oh moon above... so it is just the three of us against this place now?"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Yeah, it seems like it. Who knows when they're gonna be freed... Oh, hey Mina!" She smiles, waving at the bimbo bunnygirl.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"Heyo!" The bunny waved back. "If everyone is trying to recruit humans for whatever, why did Mina never get gifts? Mina wouldn't mind free drinks every once in a while."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Mina, the last thing you need are free drinks. You'd kill your liver in a week." Elliana laughs, before walking up the person she thinks is Gertrude. "I was told to find you..."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Trust me, my dear, it is not just you three versus the world. It's all of Tel'Kara versus the world," said Gertrude defiantly, before her shoulders visibly sank. Unfortunately, the world just doesn't want to be healed."

As Draanok made his way back into the city, a light tittering caught his attention from above. Looking up he saw the familiar form of Miko squatting on the edge of a roof and looking down at him with unbridled amusement. The young kitsune woman wore a short kimono over her rusty red fur that accentuated her modest curves well; and left her nethers on display for anyone who happened to look up. "Well, you were awfully rude back there. Still not interested in being a hero?" she asked in a sing-song tone. Ever since Draakon had arrived in Tel'Kara the flighty vixen had seemed to be around every corner, tossing jabs and one liners at him whenever she could. Despite his best efforts, Draakon had been unable to corner her, or figure out just how she kept tracking him down.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Why be a hero? They all wind up dying a stupid death or turning into a villain anyway. Just why is everyone so fixated on me helping them!?" He grumbles, looking up at her. "And why do you care, anyway?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, this might surprise you, but some people just give a shit," she said, standing up and walking along the rooftops next to him, as he made his way down the street. "Take you, for example. If you really don't care about what those followers of hers think about you, then why do you keep trying to make them stop bringing you gifts. A man who truly didn't care would just sit back and sup off their generosity."