Return to Mareth (In Game)

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"The lighthouse is at the other end of the docks," replied the old wolf.

Despite Mina's best efforts, the phallus inside Castella reached full size before they made it to the lighthouse. Mina was forced to switch from carrying the larger woman in her arms to carrying her on her back, as Castella was simply unable to keep her legs closed around the feux cocks filling her tunnels. To make matters worse, just as the lighthouse was coming into clear view, Castella felt the intruding member in her pussy suddenly withdraw only to force its way back in just as fast. Her eyes really widened, however, when the one in her ass followed suit; quickly sliding out until just the head was left inside her before thrusting back in just as fast. Before she could voice a complaint, the one in her pussy thrust again, followed by its twin in her ass, and then the one in her pussy again, until the two were hammering away at their respective holes mercilessly; one pulling out as the other forced its way back in. Like a well oiled machine, they pistoned in and out of Castella, never pausing even for a second, and forcing another orgasm to well up inside her.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana nods and begins making her way there, still carrying her psuedo-adoptive daughter in her arms. "Come on sweetie, need to find out who this Gertrude woman is..." She says, gently stroking her on the head. "Mommy is going to be okay, too. I know it."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her body was already overstimulated as it was and this certainly was not helping at all. With a cry of forced bliss she orgasms into the shorts yet again, creaming herself as her arms tighten around Mina "Oooooh... please hurry.... i'm going to loose my mind!"

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
Mina tried to keep focused on running without bumping on other people but having the futa cleric involuntarily hump her back with her huge cock could be a little distracting and almost lead to an accident or two along the way. The fact that she could feel the huge member convulse and cream itself with warm cum too didn't help the already short attention spam of the rabbit girl focus on safety. "Mina is almost getting there. You can already see the lighthouse over yonder. Just a minute or two now!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Mina was beginning to feel like an oil slick was spreading over her backside as Castella was pumped to the heights of ecstasy by the magic sex toy. Fortunately, the two of them only had a few hundred more feet to go, and before long they were walking up the low hill that the lighthouse sat on. The tower loomed over them as they approached, as did the two story house at its base. What caught their attention, however, was the small shack set off to the side of the larger building that was sheltered in the shade of a tree. Standing outside the small building were three people. One, a wizened old rat-man dressed in a long coat with several bottles and vials strapped to a belt around his waist. The next person was a equally aged lizard-woman, dressed in the gaudy attire of a gipsy; complete with several flowing sashes, and small bells dangling from the transparent veil she wore over the lower half of her face. The third person that they were speaking to was a much more intimidating specimen.

[This is where I'd like Archangel to introduce his character.]

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
They see a 6'5" tall creature who seems to be in a heated argument with the lizard woman. Jet black scales cover his entire lean, muscular body, save for the palms of his hands, the soles of his feet, and a large area around his eyes and mouth. A thick, prehensile tail hangs above his butt, swinging around when he walks. He has claws and talons in place of his nails, and a mouth filled with sharp teeth. His messy hair is a bright white, his eyes a crimson red, and his skin a dark shade of grey. Large, thick horns curl out from the sides of his forehead, curving upwards near the back of his head. He's dressed in dark green adventuring gear, and has a dagger and a short sword strapped to his belt, as well as a ragged short bow slung over his back, next to a quiver of arrows.

"How many fucking times did I tell you, Gertrude. I. Am NOT. Going to help! Not unless you can promise me a big fucking reward!" They hear him say as they get closer.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
[Interesting look. So, demon-morph, I take it?]

"And, as I have said in the past, I do not urge the people that share my beliefs to 'pester' you with their generosity. They do so because they hope that someone will help them take back their world from the demonic scourge. Though why some of them seek to placate one who so closely resembles the very things they want gone, I can hardly fathom," the old lizard woman said, turning her nose up from the intimidating man.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Gah! Tell them to fucking stop, then! What happens to this land is none of my fucking business!" He growls. "Unless I see some benefit in most probably getting myself killed on some stupid quest to save this stupid world, it ain't happening!"

[Combination of demon and lizard.]

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Ooh, if it's material goods you desire, I could set you up with one of my deluxe self stimulation briefs," offered the elder rat-man, with a smile. "They are guaranteed to please."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"What the fu-? I don't want your fucking self stimulation briefs, you crazy old pervert." Draanok says, rolling his eyes and shaking his head in disgust. "We all know they don't come off!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh, now, that's not true. You just need the right solvent," said the rat-man, holding up a small vial filled with a clear liquid.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Buddy... I don't want your fucking briefs. Thank you. Now since it seems you all called me here just to ask me to help for the hundredth time, I'm just going to leave. Again." He says, shaking his head and muttering curses as he turns away.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
The speeding bunny started to slow down as she saw the ratman and his vials. "Cassie! Mina thinks that is the man we are looking for!" She carefully slid the convulsing cleric down before shouting her way into what seemed like a heated argument. "Oi! Mister Raz'al'shoe! You need to help Cassie... she is starting to loose it!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Draanok raises an eyebrow as he sees the bunny woman yelling at them, with an orgasming cleric on her back. "What the fuuu...? This land never fails to amaze me..." He mutters before grabbing the vial from Rathazul's hand and walking over to the cleric before upending the vial on her shorts.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Wait what?" Is all she can say before the liquid hits her shorts and blessed relief is finally given to her. The shorts fizzle and melt away, freeing her from the cursed pants with one final thrust into her insides. She then flops forward onto her front, groaning as her holes spasm and gape slightly "..... to whoever just did that.... thank you...."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Whatever..." Draanok grunts, crushing the vial in his hand. "Human, eh? Better get rid of that human look if you wanna survive long here." He says before turning to walk off.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She shakes her head and gets up to her knees "Well I never! I appreciate the help good sir but certainly not your sass. Luna teaches acceptance of your fellows, not dispense of their appearance!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Don't care about your fucking god. God's dead." He says, rolling his eyes and continuing to walk away. "If you're smart, and unless you want to wind up a breeding slut, do as I say."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She bristles up even more and gets to her feet "The nerve! Luna has not abandoned us, even in these dark times! Right now I can feel her eyes upon me, protecting me from the evils that mire this land!"

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"At least she is pretty!" Trying to add on the comeuppance but not really sure she succeeded. "You... uppity dragon... guy need to fix your attitude if you don't want to end up kissing the sole of Mina's foot."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah yeah whatever. Go spout your religious bullshit somewhere else, cleric; your words fall on deaf ears. And bunny..." He rounds on her. "Don't test me." He growls.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I will do no such thing young man!" She says like a stern mother "If anything, you need to hear my words more than anyone else!'

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Draanok just looks between the two of them for a moment before rolling his eyes. "I've wasted enough time with you idiots..." He grumbles before turning to walk away again.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She strides forward and grabs his arms... which given the difference in power wouldn't really stop him "No you wait just a second there! I appreciate your help but can't let you bad mouth my friend and I for no good reason!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Draanok takes a deep breath and lets it out slowly in a whoosh. "Cleric... Touch me again... And you're going to regret it." He says coldly before yanking his hand out of her grip and walking on.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Pokes his back as he leaves "Hmph... temper temper my child. You can't turn people away forever, it only leads to more suffering."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I work better alone. Now unless you know what you're saying, shut your fucking mouth." He grumbles.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I do know what I am saying. Alone you can be overwhelmed. With allies and friends you can surmount anything. Only by working together with the grace of moonlight can the darkness truely be cleansed of evil."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He suddenly turns, a dagger arcing up through the air to rest on her neck. "In my line of work... The Darkness is your friend. And believe me... It's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen." He says, a slightly maniacal grin on his face.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She doesn't flinch, her smile unwavering. "Firstly, you won't hurt me, I know that much just by looking at you. Second, I favor the night as well, but evil mires the gift of the moon and should be cleansed. Third, I have a power house bunny behind me... do you really want to try this right now? Think very hard as you can't beat the city guards in the heart of their own city.... not alone at least."