Return to Mareth (In Game)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She shuddered as it started to pull out "Oh geeze... I think the shorts are fucking me.... it really feels like the shorts are fucking me..." She looks over to the table and sees the note, grabbing it up and reading it

[I know you said Elliana, but Woider went to bed a while ago]

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The note read: We hope you enjoy this complementary pair of Pants of Penetration. This latest model is cut resistant, tear resistant, fire resistant, and guaranteed to hold fast for days at a time, if need be. We hope you enjoy many long nights of bliss on us, your friendly neighborhood alchemists at Razoul's Alchemical Emporium.

Just as Castella finished reading, the faux cock inside the pants surged forth again, burying itself deep inside her in an instant before slowly withdrawing again.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She lets out a long moan as the pants start to fuck her again. "Pants of Penetration?! Who would even think of something like this?!" Again she moans as it happens once more "Oooo..... how do we take them off?!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The instructions made no mention of removing the enchanted garment, although it did name the ones who made them.

[Should probably let the others chime in here.]

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"Erm... that's... interesting. Mina wouldn't mind a pair if they actually came off." She was actually a bit envious of Castella at the moment. "Mina thinks that the shop could be found in the merchant's district. Think you can walk, Cassie? Mina is strong, she could carry you if you wished."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I... I can walk... just slowly and oddly." She takes a few steps before freezing up as the cock bumps her G spot "Ooooo dear... this will be interesting."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Elliana... you... gah... you watch over Natalie for me while Mina and I... oh geeze... take care of this." She says on her way to the door.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"Come 'ere." She said as she offered her shoulder for support as she enlaced the taller girl with her arm. "At least let Mina give you a hand."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana nods and sighs, sitting back down and pulling Natalie onto her lap, again, where she continues playing.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As Castella took her first steps out the door, the full weight of what she was doing began to sink in. Over the past month, she and Elliana had barely had time to get used to being a part of Tel'Kara's nudist population, and now she was about to walk around in public with a sex toy inside her. Said sex toy was still going to work on her womanhood, thrusting in swiftly before slowly pulling out only to ram back home. The constant stimulation was causing other parts of her body to react as well. Her nipples stiffened, and her large penis grew hard of its own volition.

Last edited:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
(Well, she has a near equine sized dick... but she has yet to drink the equinum in her possession.)

She leaned a bit more onto Mina's small yet sturdy form, the sheer audacity of what she was doing making her blush and moans lightly "Oh moon.... watch over me... this could not be more embarrassing..."

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"Of course it could!" Mina added with a smirk on her lips. "Mina could come up with at least 87 different ways to make this worse... do you want Mina to?" Despite her teasing, the small barbarian was trying her best to keep the priestess stable and help her make ground.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"No... no, we don't need any of that right now dear. Thank you for the offer, but walking mostly naked through the town with panties that are actively fucking me... is bad enough."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
[Sorry, forgot you hadn't taken the horse potion yet. Edited the post.]

The walk through the market was slow, despite Mina's best efforts. Each staggered step Castella took was punctuated by another thrust from the enchanted shorts, and several times she had to stop or risk collapsing from the stimulation. Furthermore, her now fully erect penis was drawing a few curious stares as the townsfolk they passed wondered just what had their new neighbor so excited. And one in particular couldn't help but speak up.

"Castella, there you are!" came an excited voice from the crowed. Turning in the direction the voice had come from, Castella and Mina saw a young anthropomorphic mouse woman walking towards them as fast as her high heels would allow her. The young woman was Sandra, a mouse-girl in her early twenties, who lived down the street from Castella and Elliana. She fancied herself a southern belle, and strived to look and act the part greeting all her neighbors to make them feel welcome, she had been the one to show Castella and Elliana around the market and had even taken t shopping with Castella when the opportunity arose, and dressing in traditional finery. Today Sandra had gone all out with her attire, a multilayered light green dress with dark green trim accentuated her moderate curves well, and the matching sun hat resting on her thick golden curls made her the picture of southern elegance. That was, until you looked below her waist.

Another reason that Sandra had taken a liking to Castella and Elliana was the fact that she too was of the clothing optional mindset. While not the kind of girl to strut around completely naked, she did believe that people should show off what nature had given them. In her case that meant a pair of legs that most men would kill to get their hands on. Dainty, perfectly pedicured, feet connected to generously curved calves, which drew the eye up to a pair of jawdroppingly smooth thighs, all freshly waxed. Castella and Mina could see these heavenly stems because Sandra kept them on display for all to enjoy with specially modified clothes. The front quarter of her dress had been completely removed, leaving her lower body in plain sight. She walked on a pair of spotless white high heels, and her legs were covered only by a pair of white stockings that reached all the way up to her thighs, and were held in place by a pearly white garter belt. She wore no panties, a thick but well groomed golden bush, just as curly as the locks on her head, being the only thing hiding her womanhood from view.

"Out for a bit of excitement are we?" she asked, her emerald green eyes taking in the sight of Castella's throbbing erection, as a mischievous smile crept across her face.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"Hello, pretty lady." Mina said with a smile while holding the nearly exhausted cleric. "It seems you are friends with Cassie, here. This is Mina, nice to meet ya. Mina would offer a hand or maybe something else but Cassie here is demanding almost all of her appendages."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She puts on a strained smile and nods at Sandra "Oh, it is lovely to see you again Sandra. I have gotten myself in a spot of trouble it seems. We got another gift today and that was these black shorts you see now. I thought they were a bigger pair of what I already had, so I slipped them on. Turns out they are automatic stimulation panties... and I can't seem to get them off..."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Really?" asked Sandra, taking a step to the side to get a better look at the shorts. "I've heard of such things, never tried them myself though. Well, I'm sure you're in a hurry, so I won't keep you long. I just wanted to ask if you and Elliana might like to join me and a few friends for tea tomorrow?" It was obvious that Sandra was enjoying watching Castella squirm. The big grin on her face didn't waver for an instant as the enchanted undies continued to thrust into the bigger woman. "You can even bring your friend too," she added, motioning to Mina.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"Tea? That sounds a little... will there be like... rum? Maybe an orgy?" She looked a little despondent and not all that interested. "Wait... will there be those little delicious biscuit thingies?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"You mean cookies?" asked Sandra. "Why, it wouldn't be tea without them, would it?"

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"You got Mina's attention! Cookies are worth the lack of booze." The bunny girl offer the mouse the most angelical of smiles.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"S-sure! We would love to join you Sandra." She said while holding on to her strained smile "Now... if you will excuse me, I really do need to get moving." She nods to Mina to keep moving.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"Sure thing, boss." She said after waving the mouse lady good bye. "It isn't far but take your time... Mina thinks it's better not to rush."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Sandra waved as the two walked past her before heading off to attend to her own matters. As Mina and Castella reached the far side of the market, the shop they were looking for finally came into view. Razoul's Alchemical Emporium stood before them, a simple wooden building with a steady stream of smoke rising from the metal chimney, and the smell of various chemicals wafting out of the windows. As they stood there, the constant stimulation of the enchanted underwear began to come to a boil, and Castella could feel an orgasm coming on.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her eyes widened and she looked around frantically "Mina.... need... a hidden spot! Alley way... boxes... anything! Gonna... cum!"

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
Mina's eye widened in surprise for the cleric's outburst she was so focused on their goal she had forgotten for a moment in what kind of duress the other girl was. "Ah... yea! Right!." She scouted nearby for a proper place to hide Castella but from the emergency in her voice, Mina doubted they would be able to find cover in time.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She spots several tall boxes all stacked up and placed to the side, very likely someones cargo. She slowly tries to wobble over to it and she is maybe two steps away when the damn breaks. With a loud moan of pleasure she falls to her knees and cums, soaking the magic panties as she orgasms in public.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Several people around them looked at Castella in surprise and amusement. A few of them whistled, some of them clapped, and a couple of them even threw catcalls her way. most of it was lost to Castella, however, as the faux phallus inside her suddenly buried itself as far as it would go, and stayed there. For a moment she thought it might be over. Then the phallus began to swell again. It grew inside her, pulling her already stretched walls even tighter around itself. It just sat there inside her, no longer thrusting, but in a moment that took Castella's breath away, it began to vibrate.