Return to Mareth (In Game)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She smiles and leans against Elliana "Of course dear... one day I promise you, I will give you a child of your own. Once things are calmer and not looming over us."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana opens her eyes and turns her head, before letting one hand go of Natalie, and holding Castella's chin up. She leans in and plants a tender kiss on her lips.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She smiles and returns the kiss gently, sighing happily at the tender embrace 'I love you Elli"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"I love you too, Cassy." She sighs happily. "I am so going to get you, tonight..." She whispers, a sly grin creeping onto her lips.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She blushes and plants a kiss on her cheek "oh my... is that a threat or a promise?" her voice is playful and eager.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Ooooh my... Once Natalis is asleep it seems you and I have a very special date planned." She said with a grin on her face.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"Mina thinks nudity is fine and all but it's a lot more interesting to have certain bits and pieces covered as to tickle the imagination." The small girl looked like she was thinking very hard. "Also it's a lot more fun to actually have something to striptease."

As the two girls started to flirt like mad Mina decided to approach a more serious subject. "Mina had been thinking... shouldn't you actually try and find the cult. They might be able to help out on your mission. Or at least give you good information."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"If our experience back home is anything to go by... cults are bad news... But we're not back home, so we definately should. Because this place is like opposite-land... so cults must be good news here." She says, employing some twisted "logic" to make it sound less weird.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She stops her teasing and looks up "I... suppose you are right. If they can point us in the direction of this demon lord... maybe we can put a stop to them,"

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
Mina sighed at their take on Mareth. "Mina thinks you should stop thinking in either Good or Bad. Everything in Mareth is both. It is what you make of it."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"And that demon lord certainly seemed to have made something of it... by taking over. There was a time he was just a human though, right?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I think that is what we were told. Maybe we could purify him? Remove the taint that plagues the mind?"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Cassy... do you really think someone who would willingly take that crown would be able to be purified? It sounds less like he's tainted, and more that he is wicked. I suggest we kill him, given the chance."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I like to think that everyone, even the most wicked person, has a small spark of kindess in their hearts. The moon teaches forgiveness after all."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"It's good that you have your optimism... I just wish I shared it. There are just some people that... they never show any good side, is what I mean, even if they have one. They just want to be selfish and cruel and nasty, because it makes them feel superior, or more powerful."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She grips Elliana's hand tightly "I know... but I have to try and hope first. Only when they deny a second chance will I be free to act. Other wise I am ignoring the teachings of the moon and do not deserve her guidance."

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"Mina might be wrong but she thinks you don't become a demon without giving up your soul. Tho being a demon doesn't make you evil." She looked a bit confused at her own admonishing.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"I understand, love... I'm behind you all the way." She says, laying her other hand over Castella's.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As the three talked, and Elliana and Castella continued to flirt, a strange thing happened. Castella's breath suddenly caught in her throat as the latex shorts suddenly tightened, and something hard and blunt began prodding at her womanhood. Reflexively reaching for the shorts, she found that they were stuck to her like glue.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
Noticing something off about the cleric Mina approached her with a bit of worry as Castella was a new mother regardless of how fast her offspring grew. "Are you okay, Cassie? Is something wrong?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her eyes widened and she desperately tried to pull the shorts off but found them all but glued to her skin "I can't get them off and something is touching me inside!" She says in a panic.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"I don't have anything to try to cut it open with... and Natalie..." She bites her lip in thought, before deciding to put Natalie away and rush to Castella, trying to help her pull off the panties. "Mina, get a knife or something!"

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"Where the hell would Mina find a knife?" The barbarian only had one thing with an edge but she doubted it would be of help. Mina did pull the leather string that held the large claymore she carried on her back letting the blade slide free to the hands of the bunny girl. "Erm... cease and desist, panties or Mina will cut you!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As the three struggled with the rubber pants, Castella felt whatever was poking her privates push it's way inside her. It was as thin as a pencil, but stretched in until it reached the deepest point of her vagina... Then began to swell.

As Mina tied to threaten the enchanted shorts, Elliana suddenly noticed something. A piece of paper was sticking out of the box they had been delivered in.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her eyes widened as her pussy was stuffed full of... whatver was in there "Oh moon... it is growing bigger... something is inside me!" She cired out in panic.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The intruding object grew fatter with each passing second until it fit snugly inside Castella's tunnel... then swelled up a little bit more, pulling her walls tight around it. Just as she was beginning to fear being torn apart, the thing, which now had the unmistakable shape of a penis, began to slowly withdraw from her; though the shorts she wore showed no sign of having anything in them.