Return to Mareth (In Game)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Castella goes just a tad bit faster, her balls slapping against her chin every time she thrusts, panting and moaning in pleasure "Oh Elli... i'm going to cum soon... I am going to stuff you full of my cum!"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Yes! Oh please, Cassy, fuck me full of cum!" She screams inside her own head, teetering on cumming onto the sheets.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
With a few more thrusts she buries her cock in to the hilt, throbbing a few times before suddenly blowing her massive load directly down Elliana's throat, pumping her full of cum again and again! "Yeeeesss! Take all my cum!"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana's eyes go white as cum is pumped down into her stomach, and she curls up her toes as she shoots her own load onto the bedsheets.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Even after her cock is spent, she holds it in Elliana's mouth before slowly pulling her cock out of her throat "That... was wonderful dear..."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Elliana suddenly felt something poke against her inner thigh. A desperate prodding at her nethers confirmed her suspicion; Mina had become hard again, and was seeking entrance into one hole or another.

[I hope Kei doesn't mind me doing a little on his behalf while he's gone.]

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"You wanna stick your bunny-dick inside my ass, huh?" She asks, rolling onto her stomach. "Come and get it, Mina... but you better lube me up, first."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Mina simply smiled before drawing her fingers up her chest, scooping up a generous glob of her own cum, and leaned down between Elliana's legs. Her tongue darted out to brush Elliana's tight pucker before gently pressing her fingers against the entrance to her ass, and working around in a tight circle while continuing to lap away. Then with a firm push, her middle finger was in, sinking as far as it could, and gently flexing inside Elliana's ass; working around until she was loose enough to be fucked proper. Mina wasted no time, withdrawing her finger and moving up into position, her dainty pecker pressed against Elliana's ass.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"There we go... fuck my ass, Mina-bun. Give it to me hard!" She all-out commands her, relaxing her asshole to accept the dick.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Mina was more than happy to oblige, thrusting forward and burying her dick in Elliana's ass. With the extra lube, her petite cock slid in easily, and she was soon thrusting away, Reaching down she grabbed each of Elliana's ankles and spread he arms out to the side, forcing Elliana to spread her legs wide as Mina worked her hips to grind into her. "You like?" she asked, simply.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Yeah... Ellie like, Mina." She moans out comfortably, her ass easily taking the cock half the size of the monster usually plowing her. "You're just hitting my prostate so good~" She bites her lip.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
With a cruel smile, Mina let go of one of Elliana's legs and lifted the other over her shoulder, to get more leverage. Holding onto Elliana's leg with one hand, Mina's free one went to the ranger's twat. Gently, she worked her middle and ring finger in, inching along as if looking for something. "Lets see if we can make Ellie feel even better," she said, as her digits suddenly hit a very special bundle of nerves. "Hello, Miss. G-Spot," she purred as she began thrusting again, while pressing down with her fingers.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Yeees! Keep going, Mina!" She moans loudly. "Keep fucking me... keep fucking my ass and then unload in me!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"You asked for it!" Mina ratcheted up her pace until her pelvis was practically spanking Elliana. Her dick slammed into Elliana's prostate, her finger dug into her g-spot mercilessly, and her thumb finally leaned in to batter at her clit. Finally, just when Elliana thought she couldn't take anymore, Mina went rigid, and let outa roar of ecstasy, and Elliana felt warmth blooming in her stomach as the bunny-girl let loose inside her.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
With her prostate being battered like a castle gate, Elliana's orgasm was powerful indeed. Several jets of white shot into the air, almost hitting the ceiling, before coming back down to land on her own face. Mina sat there like a statue for a moment, before bursting out with laughter, and slumping backwards to sit on the bed, clutching her sides. "Sorry, sorry, but Mina's never seen anything so funny," she cried.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Castella was spent... though she found some enjoyment of watching the two fuck, she was mostly just jelous that her girlfriend was being ridden by someone else. "Well... that was an interesting threesome."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Castella smiles brightly and grabs Elliana in her arms, pulling her close so their breasts push together and she can lace their legs up "Mmm, I can agree with that idea!"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana wraps her arms around Castella's back as she rubs their chests and legs together. "I love you." She smiles, before seizing her head and leaning in for a tonguey, wet kiss.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I love you too" she says whimsically, pushing into the kiss with plenty of tongue to be had, her arms keeping the two of them squished together as firmly as possible.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
[Do you guys have anything else you want to do in the keep, or shall we advance time?]

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"Yes... hum... right... go ahead and leave Mina out of the cuddling." She said sticking her tongue out humorously before she stood up and left the room still completely naked. "Could someone point Mina to a bathtub?" She shouted in the middle of the large stone hallway while giving not a single fuck about her state of undress. [Yup, ready to go on and nice assist guys, sorry I went MIA for a few days.]

Reactions: elwytrek

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The next few weeks were a blur of activity as the companions settled into their new home of Tel'Kara. Finding occupations proved little challenge; even in a fair sized city like Tel'Kara capable individuals were in high demand. Derek and Mia were both able to find steady work at the weather tower by the bay, Derek as a researcher, and Mia as a guard. Castella's ability to magically heal others practically guaranteed her a place at the infirmary in the castle, and Isaac promised Elliana that he would put in a good word for her with the city guard if she so choose; however someone hade to take care of little Natalie. As they had suspected, the little bundle of joy was growing at an incredible speed. By the end of the month she was already as big as a one year old, and it was obvious that she was going to need more room soon. So it was that house hunting became Elliana's main pastime whenever Castella was gone, and after some searching, she managed to find a place that was just big enough for the three of them at the corner of the market district.

However, no sooner had the three settled into their new home, when something strange happened. Gifts began being left on their front doorstep. Dishes of fine food, good luck trinkets, and other small baubles. When they asked, Mina told them that the gifts were most likely left by the followers of Gertrude; a small group of people who believed that new humans would one day come to vanquish the evil of Aldman, and heal the corruption that had spread throughout Mareth.

One day, on their way home from market, Castella and Elliana saw a small cat-boy at their front door leaving a gift wrapped package before turning and heading down the street.

[Sory I didn't get this up sooner. Real life got in the way.]

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Hey, look... another one of those gifts that have been left the other days..." Elliana says, peering after the boy as he walks off.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Castella is currently holding Natalie in her arms, cooing to the young child as they stop in front of the door. "Oh... oh my, another gift." She turns and calls down the street "Thank you young man!"