Return to Mareth (In Game)

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"Do your worst." She said cocky as her small prick, now also free slid right besides Castella's monster leaving the barbarian even more excited as she teases the much larger woman. "If you take too long to fuck Mina, Mina might end up fucking you instead."

[I guess we wait for Floozer now, I might as well hit the hay]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She smiles and returns the kiss gently, slowly laying down so Mina will have to ride her with her ass sticking out. "i can get it up and then some..." Her cock rests teasingly against her wet and eager slit, not free of the thong. "Elliana... you go first dear."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana grabs hold around Mina's waist and pushes herself inside with a strained moan, settling her 6-incher inside her bunnybutt.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Seeing Elliana sliding inside is her que to move as well, pulling Mina down and raising her hips so slide her big human cock inside her pussy with a low moan.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"Aaahmm." For the first time in a while the words were stolen from the small bunny girl. Having Elliana's pecker slide into her asshole was already straining but having Castella's monster entering her small and overly tight pussy was quite a feat. While she did the best she could to bite of her lip and take both of them the mix of pleasure and a slight tinge of pain was somewhat overwhelming. The bunny girl slowly got her groove going as she started to move her hips, Castella's large dick bulge could be seen on her tummy.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Castella watched in awe are the little bunny managed to take her entire cock into her tight pussy, the feeling of those snug walls squeezing her forcing a moan from her throat. "Mmmm... I can feel every inch of you! It feels wonderful!"

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
It was way too much stimulation for the bunny to speak, there were much more important things to be done, such as to take one of Castella's enlarged nipples on her mouth and try to drink from them like an infant would. As the bunny began to feel more comfortable, she started to move her hips more and more, she needed to be fucked so much harder!

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
And Elliana obliges, she grabs a firm hold of her thighs and rocks back and forth in her, dragging her mushroom-head along her lower intestine. "Mphf, you're so fucking tight, Mina... almost like a virgin, I bet..." She bites her lip, suppressing her girly moans.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
The barbarian would have laughed at that comment were she not in such ecstasy. Mina kept rocking back and forth her diminutive cock pushed tight against Castella's belly, twitching like crazy until her eyes turned white and she shot her load... disproportionately huge for her small internal balls. "Aaahhhh!"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Quickshot." Elliana whispers as she goes harder at her asshole, moaning out each time she bottoms out within the tight orifice. "I bet Cassy's just aching to glaze you... or cum inside, who knows?"

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"No... not in Mina's... pu-pussy!" Elliana's thrusts stimulating and pushing hard into the bunny girl's prostate didn't even let her cock go down, quick she might be but she was quite looking forward to climaxing again.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"So you just want cum in your little butt, huh? That nice, tight bunnybutt..." She moans, giving her an open-handed smack across the asscheek.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Castella whined as she was denied cumming inside, but nodded "Fine... I will pull out but... mmm... you have to take it all to the front then!" She groans as her pace picks up, slamming into that tight bunny cunt.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"Ah.. fine... drench Mina with... your white hot jizz." By now the bunny girl was already frenetically swinging her hips up and down lost in a moment of sheer bliss, her small pecker almost ready to shoot her second load as her pussy and asshole kept twitching in pleasure, both cocks ravaging her overly tight holes.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Oh that... I will!" Elliana grunts, speeding for a brief moment before letting herself cum inside Mina's tight ass with a cute moan, a few long spurts of warm goo filling her rear.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Feeling to reason to hold back, Castella picks up her pace two fold before moaning and pulling out, blowing her massive load over Mina's front and her own, the bulk of it washing over their tits as her cock throbs in bliss.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"Ahhh..." The bunny lady was quite overwhelmed by the thick, hot and sticky sensation that filled her both on the insides and on the outside. She let herself fall on the bed still cruising her overglow. "Now that was a good time. It may actually be fun having you both around."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"You've got a nice ass, Mina... let me see if your mouth is just as good." Elliana smiles, crawling over her and leaning down, pressing their lips together as she reaches down to grope at her chest.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Castella got up to her feet and moved behind Elliana, rubbing her cock against her ass and smearing her cum against her pucker "Mind if I come in dear?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh, well then." She moves around to the front, placing her cock in front of Elliana's face while her balls rest on Mina's mouth "Here you are"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana gives Castella's proud cock a cutesy kiss on the head before diving down half-way and slurping up the mixture of Mina's juices and Castella's cum. "Mmmmm..." She hums, as she begins to slowly bob on most of it's length.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She moans loudly, her cock throbbing inside of Elliana's mouth as pleasure washes through her mind and body "Yes! That feels wonderful! Please... can you take more?" She asks, scooting forward a few inches. By this point, her balls have fallen into Mina's mouth, forcing the bunny to bathe them with her tongue.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Mmmmphfgh! Mmm... mmhmmm!" She nods on her cock, after the initial surprise. She relaxes her throat and prepares to take the whole damn thing. It's so big Castella's probably gonna be able to throatfuck her lover.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Castella gently gripped the back of her head and starts to push forward, sinking inch after inch of her 11 inch cock down her throat. She keeps her eyes on Elliana, ready to pull back should she want to back out.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana's eyes roll back a little as her lover takes charge like this. If her mouth wasn't currently stuffed with throbbing cockmeat, she'd be begging for a thick load down her throat.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Soon enough, her crotch bumps into Elliana's nose, her cock hilted into her throat. She moans so sweely and full of pleasure and her hands shiver in delight "Oh Elli... your throat is amazing! So hot, tight and wet... like fucking your pussy!" She begins to draw back a few inches, then slides it right back in shivering the entire time.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana's cock twitches hard as she's forced to breathe in her partner's musky crotch-scent, even as she threatens to gag around her. Her throat is desperately asking for a rough fucking, and her tongue rubbing on her length with each movement is just a bonus.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her grip tightens a bit and she smiles at Elliana "Get ready... I am going to move faster now." She waits for just a moment before picking up the pace, fucking her throat faster and faster, getting nice and rough as her cock scrapes against the walls of her throat.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Yes! Fuck me harder!" Is all that's going through the nubile dickgirl's head as cock is thrust in and out of her tight throat, even as she utters gagging and squelching sounds. She might just cum from this alone...