Return to Mareth (In Game)

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
While the first dose of reducto did indeed shrink Castella's breasts down from exercise ball to mere beach ball size, she immediately noticed a strange feeling in her enhanced bosom. They felt... tight, swollen almost, as if they were filling up even more, despite the fact that they were shrinking. As they settled into their new K-cup size, thick trickles of milk began leaking out from the firm nipples, and Casstella realized what was happening. While the reducto was indeed reducing the size of her breasts, it was doing nothing to counter their enhanced productivity. If a second dose of reducto followed the same pattern, then Castella would likely end up with breasts back at the same size as the ones she had started off with, but witmilking abilities that would put any dairy cow to shame.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana's mouth waters at the sight, and she can feel her newly-grown cock throbbing hard, and her stomach growl a little. "Umm... can I... have some?" She asks sheepishly, blushing redder than a ripe tomato.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
Mina sat on the floor outside the room with a rather bored face. She did not want to intrude on the other two.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She shudders and winces slightly, looking up at Elliana "Umm... would you mind pulling some of this out dear? I get the feeling my tits will just stretch back out if I don't get this milk out!"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana nods and latches onto one nipple with her mouth, suckling the milk from her leaking teat, and massages the other breast with her hands, trying to coax the excess milk from them.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
A loud moan is her response as milk practically gushed into her mouth and sprayed out of the other nipple, making her shudder like a leaf with relief. "ooooh.... that feels wonderful."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana gladly drinks down as much as milk gushes around her, squeezing and playing with the spraying breast as her modest girldick leaks pre into her undergarments.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
With a sigh she simply leans back, letting Elliana do her work

[Think we need Enca to move this along]

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
[What do you need me for? You guys are doing great.]

A soft cough caught Castella's attention. Standing next to the bed with a wide eyed look on her face, was the bunny nurse. "Um, miss, would you like me to hold the baby while you two... finish?" she asked hesitantly.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
The small barbarian heard a moan from the other side of the door and as her curiosity peaked she glued her bunny ear to the wooden frame. Another loud moan was heard before she knocked on the door. "Oi! You told Mina there was a baby feeding but if you're having an orgy Mina wants in!"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana doesn't listen, her mind is completely focused on that sweet Castella-milk. Gods, she probably fuck a stone right now, or slip it between those massive, milky tits. "Mmmmm *gulp*..." She hums, before swallowing another mouthful of her warm, white bounty.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She smiles at the nurse and hands over Natalie before turning her head to the new arrival "Umm, wait what? Who might you be? Elliana there is a stranger here asking for sex...."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"That... *gulp* is Mina... she was the one who gave me that Reducto." She says, after swallowing another mouthful of breastmilk. "Feeling lighter?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She nods in understand and in response to her question. "Yes... I am feeling much lighter now but... not light enough. Not to mention these things are still far too large to really be worth lugging around. I wonder if they have a milker set up somewhere."

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"Ohhhhh!" Mina exclaimed as she had a gander at Castella. "Now that's impressive. Almost a pity to use more of these." She said as she reached for another vial of Reducto. "But of course these come with a cost."

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"Mina's aim is CONQUEST! And you shall henceforth help her conquer the world when she feels like it." She says striking a pose.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She just stares at her for a moment "You... wait what? So your request is for me to follow you around as a lacky?"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Even Elliana is torn away from Castella's chest by this. "What, that's... but she's my..." She mutters, before looking back to Castella. Surely she won't do this just for the reducto... right?

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The disturbed look on Cassy's face tells Elliana she needs to know. Her question is probably only there to confirm her intentions.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"Mina likes the term minion a lot more but Mina is not dumb, she knows not to ask for too much. All Mina asks is that when she is in trouble, you help her out." The diminutive barbarian lets out a sincere smile. "Fair warning... Mina does tend to get in trouble with a certain... what's the word? All the time?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I... I can't go with you thought Mina. I have my own mission to complete and I can not leave Elliana... so I will have to pass on that reducto."

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"Come on... throw Mina a bone. She is really bored and being stuck in this place will be the death of her!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Then... why don't you just come with us? We could always use another fighter on the front line. Our quest will certainly send us back out onto the field."

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"That's a deal Mina can work with... she is also known to be magnanimous." She handed the two last vials to Castella. "But you owe Mina a grand adventure."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Given our past encounters so far... I would say it will be grand indeed!" She looks at her K cups and opens up another vial now that her breasts were drained. She sets about rubbing it in, shivering at the cold liquid.

[6+6=12 Woo hoo!]

With a light grunt her breasts start to shrink once more, going down and to H cups. She was about to complain when they started to shrink once more, eventually reaching their original size of F cups. She smiles and gives them a squeeze "Ah, this is much better! Thank you Mina!"

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"Happy to abli... you're welcome." She says after biting her tongue at a hard word.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well then... I think I have taken up space here for far too long now." She swings her feet out from the bed and stands up, completey forgetting that she is naked which makes her sit back down again "Umm... clothes... in the bag please"

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"Don't worry... Mina thinks you're totally rocking that look." The lecherous bunny girl took her opportunity to examine the human from down up and gave her a thumbs up.