Return to Mareth (In Game)

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"I'll hold her to it, don't worry." Elliana reassures her. "Maybe there's a milker somewhere, aswell."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I think it is still too early for a bottle... but we will see what happens I suppose."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana nods, turning her attention back to Natalie. "Yes we will, won't we cutie?" She coos, giving her a caressing rub on the arms.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Natalie laughs happily and grabs her hand playing with her fingers. Castella just watches from the side, occasionally looking down at her titanic bust with a sigh.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Natalie laughs happily, wiggling in her grip and playfully swatting at her hands as she is tickled.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She grabs her nose with the worlds most curious expression before patting her own nose and laughing at the fact she has one too.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Yes, you have a cute little nose, aswell Natalie." She smiles, nuzzling their noses together. Elliana feels so incredibly happy like this, and knowing she's taking a load off Castella is just a bonus.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Natalie plays with her nose, lips and cheeks so long as her face is in range, a smile on her face the entire time.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Natalie continues to giggle and wiggle... before stopping and staring at her for a few seconds... and then crying.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Awww, what's wrong Natalie? Do you want mommy? I think you want mommy..." She says, carrying her over to Castella.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Isaac watched the tender exchange before clearing his throat. "You know, there is a fair amount of traffic going in and out of the city; mostly near the docks. I don't mind going down and asking around if anyone happened across any reducto, but it would likely go a lot faster with some backup," he said, eyeing Elliana.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Castella takes the crying Natalie and coos to her, slowly getting her to calm down and fall asleep "Elliana... please go with Isaac for now. help fix... this." She nods are her massive breasts.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Okay... I'll be back for you, later." She says. "But if you want me to go with Isaac, I will." She says, walking up the spider-boy.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Don't worry, it's not like we're leaving you here by yourself," assured Isaac. If you need anything just ask, and I'm sure the nurses will be willing to help," he said, nodding to the bunny nurse still in the room.

"Of course we will," she agreed.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
With the goodbyes out of the way, and Castella in capable hands, Elliana and Isaac set out on their search. Once more, Elliana was lead through the busy streets of Tel'Kara. Only, this time, she had at least some time to take in the sights. As they walked, she started to notice that most of the buildings surrounding the keep looked a little out of place compared to the rest of the structures in the city. For starters, they were the only ones made completely out of stone. They also had a much more stark design to them that the occupants seemed to do their best to cover up with personal touches like banners, painted walls, and new carvings. Suddenly, it hit her. The buildings in the center didn't look out of place among the outer ones, but the other way around. The inner-city buildings had been refurbished, and the outer buildings built up around them.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"So what usually goes on around town? Anything interesting in particular you recommend we visit while we're here? Just not a boat-ride... I'd rather not wring my stomach inside-out, just yet." Elliana asks, as the two of them walk the streets of the island city... though it almost felt like a fortress.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, the most lively place in town is the market; that's where we're heading," replied Isaac. "There are stores there that cater to almost everything you could want; clothing, weapons, armor, jewelry, not to mention the food merchants that are usually set up. And, of course, there are the taverns set up throughout town." He continued to lead her through the streets of Tel'Kara until the thoroughfare opened up, and Elliana was greeted by the sight of the city market. A throng of the most bizarre and magical people crowded the large open square as they made there way from one open stall to the next while merchants hocked there wares.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"So we need to look for an alchemist, or what? On the off-chance we can find some Reducto, right?" She asks him, as she looks around at all the fascinating people and stores set up, filled to the brim with produce, meats and fish, along with some non-food shopkeepers and all of the permanent shops around the town square. "This place looks so lively, and there's so many people!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"You can try the alchemist shops, but they rarely have it in stock. Still, couldn't hurt to ask." With that, the two set out in earnest. Unfortunately, Isaac turned out to be right, as none of the actual businesses had the rare magical substance in stock. With that avenue exhausted, they turned to the crowd. [Woider, give me a discern realities roll, please.]

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
[4+5+2 = 11] (Alright... What is happening? What here is useful/valuable to me? What should I be looking out for?)

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
All around Elliana people shopped and haggled. The most eye-catching store she walked past was what appeared to be a jeweler, the sign above the door read Tina's jewelry and piercings, magical and mundane. As they looked around, she noticed a group of people with the telltale tans and packs of people who had just gotten back to town after being out for some time. They were heading for a small tavern who's sign read; the shattered barrel.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Hey, Isaac... everyone seems to be going to that place... maybe we should follow, and see what's up?" She asks, pointing to the tavern. "And if not... maybe a drink?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Turning to her friend, Elliana found that Isaac was no longer there. Somehow the two had gotten separated in the crowd; leaving Elliana to her own devices.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"I... Isaac... hello?" She sheepishly asks, before slumping her shoulders and sighing. "Godsdamnit, Ellie..." She says, before walking into the tavern. (Gotta go for tonight)

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The inside of the shattered barrel was decently appointed, and well lit. the half-dozen tables were all occupied with a bewildering assortment of patrons, all rough and none too eager to stay sober for long. The serving girl, a young woman with the long bushy tail and mask of a raccoon, skipped from table to table wearing a tight white tank-top and a skirt that didn't even come down to her mid thigh. In fact, skimpy clothing seemed to be the attire of choice in the establishment, as the barkeep, a burly giant of a man with the head of a rhino, went bare chested, and a small blond girl sat at the counter in a shirt and skirt that were, if anything, even more revealing that what the waitress wore.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"Rick...ONE MORE!" The bunny girl shouted as she slammed an empty mug in the bar. The large rhino man raised an eyebrow and let out a sigh of disbelief.

"Ma'am, Mina wants more!" He said in a loud voice towards the kitchen just to have another, more lady like voice respond. "You know better than to entertain her. You know how she gets if she drinks too much!"

"Sorry, no more free booze for you." Rick got closer to the small girl and whispered with a wink. "No more free and no more for you."

Catching the bartender's drift the bunny girl turned around and examined the bar until she locked eyes with the human girl just entering. "Hey, you! Buy Mina a drink!"