Return to Mareth (In Game)

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"I'm sorry, it just... I'm sorry, Cassy." She takes a pair of deep breaths before walking up. "Should I go find Isaac? There's gotta be a way we can shrink them again, right?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Elliana found Isaac easily enough, and brought him to Castella. Upon seeing the oversized love pillows, his face turned beet red; not because he was embarrassed, but because he too was doing his best not to laugh at the situation. After a moment of deep breaths to calm himself, he managed to ask, "What HAppened?"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"I gave her that potion she found so she could refill her tits with milk... but then they just grew out really big! We need to find something to make them smaller, she can't get up! And the little baby can't be with her mom, properly." She says, adding a sense of urgency to her words.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yes... please tell me there is something that can be done about this! It is humiliating! And while it did help with the milk factor, they are so big she can't even get her mouth around my nipple... let alone even reach that far down for her to try!"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Need me to take her in the mean-time, Cassy?" Elliana offers, so the overburdened woman doesn't have to worry so much.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I can rest her on top of them just fine... she just can't feed properly like this."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"No... just you being here is comfort enough dear." She says while giving her a warm smile.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, there is a transformative cream called 'reducto'," Isaac offered. "But, the stuff is incredibly hard to come by; none of the merchants regularly stock it, and as far as we know, nobody knows the recipe," he finished, rather sadly.

As they spoke, one of the nurses came over to see what all the fuss was about. She was fairly tall, about Castella's height, and aside from the long rabbit-like ears rising from the top of her head, and the large cotton ball of a tail poking out above her backside, looked completely human. Her golden hair was held back in a fine net, as was the hair of every nurse with tresses of any length, and her bright blue eyes sparkled with an inner light that gave her a very chipper appearance. "Is everything alright over heaaaahhh!" she cried when she saw the state that Castella was in. "My goodness, I knew the breasts were supposed to swell when one was with child, but this is ridiculous."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"She wanted me to give her some potion she got... was supposed to make her lactate more, but then she just grew really big!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh my, she must have gotten a dose of 'crème da la crème', it's a greatly enhanced version of lactaid," the nurse explained.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Uh... I don't know about any of that." Elliana says, rubbing her neck. "Can we just get something to make them smaller?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Like I said, reducto is hard to come by in this city," repeated Isaac. "Our best bet would be to hope that someone coming in from the outside has some on them."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana sighs. "Sorry Cassy, but it looks like you're gonna be stuck here..." She says, before turning to Isaac. "I'm not leaving, either. She can't take care of herself like this, and... well, I just want to be here for her." She blushes, looking over at Castella and Natalie with a smile.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Cassy looked between everyone as they talked and their words only made it worse and worse. "So you are telling me I am stuck with near immobilizing breasts until someone just so happens to come in from the outside with some of this reducto stuff?!" she says with obvious dismay.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Y-yes... I think that might be the case, Cassy..." Elliana sinks. "Just say if you want me to not stay... but I'd like to help you."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She lets out a long irritated sigh. "I finally had my mobility back and now I have lost it again.... How am I supposed to help with our mission if all I can do is get stuck like this?" She looks off to the side "Maybe you should just leave me behind..."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana shakes her head and walks over to the side she is looking, and kneels down to level with her. "I'd never leave you behind, Cassy... we'll make this right again, and I want to help you... because I love you."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gives Elliana a weak smile and strokes her cheek "Thank you dear... i love you too. But how in the moons name are we just going to get some reducto?"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"I don't know... maybe we're going to have to wait a bit, but I promise I will take care of you... and Natalie, alright?" She smiles, blushing. "Can... I hold her?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She smiles and nods her head "Of course you can dear." She holds her up and over to Elliana "Make sure to support her head, she can't do it herself yet."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana beams and gently holds her as instructed, one hand supporting her head whilst her other arm craddles her. "She's so precious, isn't she? Hey there, little girl..." She says with a soft voice, gently stroking the hybrid herm's cheek. "I can't wait for you to meet up with your daddy. But until then, all you have is mommy and her lover." She coos, kissing her forehead.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Natalie looks up at Elliana with curiosity in her eyes and Castella smiles happily at the two of them "I think you two are going to get along just fine."

Last edited:

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
(Wait, what. Are you mixing up your RPs?)

Elliana meets her gaze and rubs her tiny hand. "You are just the cutest thing... I might not be your mommy, but I'm still gonna be there for you, if you wish."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
(Yes, yes I am)

"I hope she wishes so... not sure I can handle a kid on my own.... let alone one that is going to mature so rapidly."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Sadly, Ellie has no milk for you... she can only play and laugh with you, little Natalie." She smiles, booping her on the nose.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gets noticably nervous at that. "Yea... I hope she is full right now... I can't exactly reach my nipples for her any more..."