Return to Mareth (In Game)

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana doesn't really seem to register she's the one being called out, and she makes her way over to the bar, sitting down near the bunny.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"Oi! Don't ignore Mina!" The bunny girl exclaimed loudly before poking Elliana on the ribs.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Ow! What was that for?" She asks, rubbing her side. "Are you drunk? You should probably get some air..."

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"Mina is sooooo not drunk yet! Mina told you to buy her a drink and you simply ignored her. That was divine punishment!"

The barbarian girl proceeded to smile ominously. "Mina, the merciful is known to repay debts so you should buy her a drink and she will grant you heart's desire whatever shall it be." The girl winked in the most gratuitous way she could as one finger lowered a little bit of her shirt so as to reveal a bit of her non-existent cleavage.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"No thanks, I already have - you know what, fine. I'll buy you a drink, and you get on your knees and blow me in front of the whole bar." She rolls her eyes, fully expecting her to chicken out.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"Hahaha! Mina, the luscious likes ya but Mina does not knee for anyone, it's other people that knee for Mina, the conqueror."

The bunny girl reaches for the small leather backpack she kept in the floor. "How about you buy Mina some quality liquor in exchange for one of Mina's left over loot from the last adventure?" She placed six items over the counter, 5 were small bottles of two different kinds and a neon pink colored egg. Two of the bottles had crude drawings of a black eyed insect and the other three had a drawing of a big cock and an arrow to a small cock. "Mina recommends the egg. It gives the cutest bunny ears... just like Mina's!"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Hey... is that vial Reducto?" She asks, pointing to one of the ones with the drawing of the large and small cock.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"Is that what they call it? Mina always know it as 'shrinker'. Mina, the furious got it from beating up some gnolls." The spark of interest of the human girl did not escape the small barbarian. "Deal? One little bottle of shrinker for one big bottle of... wait. There is something wrong about you..."

She squinted her eyes as she looked the girl up and down a few times. "You... you wouldn't be human, would you?"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Yes, I'm a human. And why do you keep referring to yourself in the third person?" She asks, cocking an eyebrow.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"Third what? Mina is Mina and talk about Mina the only way Mina... sorry, Mina is lost? Ah! Yes, human! Did you come through the portal too? Mina has good memories from before the portal... good times. Better times now though. Mareth is easy, you don't need to think too hard." She grabbed one of the small vials and pushed it towards Elliana. "First one is free, for nostalgia. Your name?"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"My name is Elliana. And... yes, I came through the portal. Or rather, we were forced through it." She says. "Oh, and by "third person" I mean you keep calling yourself Mina, instead of saying "I". It's... nevermind, my head's starting to spin already..." Elliana sighs, getting the feeling that even she must look brainy compared to this bunny.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"Good meeting you, Elliana, the wise. Did you come alone and is your dick that big?" She bunny tried to eye the girl's nethers with a little disbelief. "Not big enough for the shrinker Mina thinks."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Nonono... but I know a friend who could use this for her tits. Massive. And I am not wise..." She looks away. "I didn't come alone, there are others who came here with me, but they are back at the keep, right now. Perhaps you want to come along?"

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"The keep? Mina is not sure she is still welcome there." The bunny girl tried to make a contemplative face but her small puffy tail indicated how excited she was feeling at the prospect of some adventure. "Sure! Mina will take any chance to annoy the stuck-up council!"

The girl jumped from her seat in a single motion and shouted. "Rick, Ma'am. Mina is going on an adventure!" Which was met with an open smile from the bartender and a "Be safe, darling!" from the lady inside the kitchen.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Alrighty..." She says, grabbing the potion and following her out, setting off for the keep, and keeping an eye out for Isaac in the mean-time. Where the hell could that little spinner have gone...

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Elliana didn't have to wait long for her answer, as once she and her new companion were out in the streets she spotted Isaac coming out of one of the merchant stalls. His eyes lit up when he saw her, and he hurried over. "There you are, Elliana, I've been looking all over for you," he said.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Yeah, I just went into the tavern when I couldn't find you." She shrugs. "Atleast you didn't just leave me hanging, which is always nice to know. I got the stuff!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"You did? Great, I was worried we'd be out here all day. Uh, did you make a new friend while you were in there?" Isaac asked, eyeing the slim bunny girl.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Yeah, she says she came through the same portal we did, but she's a bit... scrambled, I think." She says, spinning a finger around her temple. "Her name is Mina."

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"Oi!" The petite girl yelped as she poked the taller girl's rib. "Don't call Mina crazy! Mina will let you know that she is actually deviously clever... she just doesn't like complicated things. Nice meeting you, spidey. Quite the looker, aren't ya?"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana sighs. "Can... we just get going? Gotta get this stuff to Castella sooner, rather than later." She says, not in the mood to argue with the drunk bun-bun.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The trip back to the keep proves uneventful, and after only a couple of hours Castella was greeted by her returning friends.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She looks up with a smile "Elliana! you're back! Oh thank goodness, please tell me you were able to get some of that reducto stuff. I don't think this bed can afford to hold these tits for much longer... it has been creeking dangerously."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Yes! Here!" She smiles. "But how do I use it, guys? Does she need to drink it, or do I need to rub it on?" She turns her head and asks Isaac and Mina.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She takes the bottle and looks it over "Hmm, I think you have to apply it to the afflicted area... drinking this seems like a horrible idea or some reason."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Alright, alright... let's not waste any time then!" She says, uncorking the bottle and spilling it over Castella's chest, then rubs the liquid into her big, soft, milky breasts. She loves the feeling of Castella's tits, and eagerly rubs the reducto in, perhaps a little too eagerly, as she begins to knead and play.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She shivers and moans as Elliana gets a little carried away "Oooooh! That is cold! I was not expecting it to be so cold!"

[Down the hatch 6+1=8, not sure how you wanna do this one Enca since all this can do is shrink stuff.]

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
[My guess would be it's efficacy]

"But it'll be better in the end, right?" She asks, completely lost in her fat tits, and sporting a boner in her pants.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
With an embarassing moan her breasts start to shrink, going from impossibly huge down to still massive K cups... but at least they were not cripplingly huge any more. "Oh... well... that is some what better right?"