Return to Mareth (In Game)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I... thank you for the compliment? But I would really be much happier with my clothes." She says, getting her back and pulling out the silk clothes Isaac made.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
her face turns beat red as Elliana confirms Mina's opinion. She looks down at the clothes in her hands before looking back up at Elliana "Do.... do you want me to walk around naked too?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"That... doesn't really answer my question dear." She says, looking like she will explode given how red she is "I asked if YOU wanted me to..."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Yes... and if I do, then I will, too." She smiles, taking her hand and standing up on her tippy-toes before planting a kiss on her lips.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She looks at Elliana, then at herself. "This place must be getting to me..." She drops the clothes back into her bag "Very well... if you want me naked... then naked I shall be." She says with a smile.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana takes a step back and shimmies out of her clothing aswell, leaving her petite body on display. "And so will I, Cassy." She says as her heart, and dick, throb. "Um... I kinda wanna take care of this thing... maybe I should head back to our room and make sure it isn't gonna be a problem." She continues, beginning to turn and head for the door, aware that Mina is still observing.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Castella's own cock was already rock hard and at full mast "Umm... perhapes you would like help with that? I am more capable of lending a hand here" She turns to the nurse in the room "Would you mind baby sitting for maybe an hour or two?"

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"You've already decided to go nude from now on so stop being a prude and at least let Mina watch." She said excitedly.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Something in Castella's mind flips a bit and she looks at Mina "Perhapes you would like to do more than watch?" She asks while standing next to Elliana, both fo their cocks rock hard.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Yes... I'm sure we could a way to entertain you, Mina." She bites her lip and reaching behind Castella to squeeze her ass. "I've been meaning to test this out, anyway." She smiles, her cock twitching at the thought of double-teaming this bun-bun.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"Mina thinks you're starting to get the hang of this place." The bunny girl smiled as she took of her top letting both of them see her small breasts but sizeable nipples. A very small bulge seemed to raise on her micro skirt. "Mina like being entertained."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The nurse did her best to keep a professional look on her face, but the beet red blush on it was making things difficult, and it was obvious that she was eyeing the three futas up as they undressed. "Yes, we have a nursery. I'll take the baby there and let her get some sleep," she assured them. A quick look at the bundle in her arms revealed that the little grey baby was already sound asleep.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Then maybe you'd like us to take you to our room?" She smirks, looking down at the slightly-raised skirt. "Oh, and you're packing something, too? Colour me interested..."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Huh... back where we came from, herms were a rarity... yet now three seem to be standing in the same room." She chuckles lightly and starts strutting out of the room "Right this way."

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"It is hard to stay in Mareth for long and not end up a little different then how you arrived." The small barbarian added as she followed the taller girl.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana goes last, keeping her eyes on the rear prize as her erection bobs with every step. "I know, right..." She smirks, wondering how good it's gonna feel to use her cock.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
Mina walked lightly making sure her bunny pompom wiggled with every step teasing the girl behind.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"So how much do you have in front, Mina? I hope it's something big to play with~" She giggles, like a little horny schooldickgirl.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"A whole five inches!" She knocks on her chest proudly. "Mina's rod of conquest is undefeated in hardness!"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"So you're one smaller than me... and half a foot short of Castella. Hey Cassy, you're 11 inches, right? I don't bother counting when you're fucking my brains out."

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"Oi, big ain't always better. Mina knows it's not the meat but the motion." She squinted her eyes and poked out her tongue to mess with the other girl.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Castella opesns the door and nods "Yes, I think 11 inches is what that fountain did to me." She steps inside of the room and sits on the bed with a smile "So... how should we do this Mina?"

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"Can you even get that beast up without going dizzy?" She teased the well endowed futa. "Mina doesn't know... stop talking and just roll with it."

The bunny girl straddled Castella as she approached, locking her thin lips on the futa's and letting her deft gloved hands play around with the new mother's bosom.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"I'd say we take her in each hole, Cassy... you get her pussy, and I bury myself in that nice bunny-butt." She grins, grabbing Mina's ass.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"Not before you get Mina all wet and ready, you won't." The bunny said to the girl raring to go behind her as she dove between Castella's breasts. "Get your tongue working if you want this bun-bum."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"I don't mind that at all." She says, before kneeling down and pressing her against her ass, licking her pucker and making sure it's plenty lubed out on the outside, before inserting and licking her around the entrance of her anus.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"Oh!" She cooed weakly with quite a bit of rubor on her face. "Now that's the way to get things done. Why don't you get rid of Mina's thong? Time to get this going."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana pulls out and plants a wet kiss on Mina's pucker before sliding down the thong. She stands back up and presses the tender head of her dick against the slickened passage. "You ready?"