Return to Mareth (In Game)

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The magic flowed though Elliana's body before coming to rest in her loins. Her legs buckled as intense waves of arousal washed over her, causing her nipples to harden until they felt like marbles, and her pussy to moisten until she could feel her juices trickling down her inner thighs. Through it all, an incredible pressure continued to build in her, just above her soaking twat. The pressure grew, and grew, until finally an explosive orgasm unlike anything she'd ever felt tore through her slender frame. When it was over, she looked down and was momentarily stunned to see the unmistakable outline of a penis pressing out from beneath her gel suit. It's six inch length pulsed along with her heart beat.

[Woider, feel free to write the big reveal, and go ahead and pick any shape you like for your new member; dog, cat, horse, tentacle, with or without balls, the choice is yours.]

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana takes a step back to really take it all in, looking down at the throbbing human penis she had just grown, and the pair of taut testicles she had grown alongside it. "Hey look, I've got a dick, now!" She beams, wrapping a hand around the warm tool to familiarise herself with it's size and texture. "Oh my gods, this is going to be awesome!" She exclaims, feeling the pleasure spread as she strokes herself. "Enough of that, though... I'll take care of that later." She smiles, before pulling Castella's head into a big kiss. "Thanks so much for the help with that, Cassy! I had completely forgotten about the kitsune giving me that!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Castella stares at her in awe, certainly not expecting that spell to grant her friend and endowment much like her own. The kiss caught her off guard and she struggled to return it "I... what? That was some sort of cock growth spell?!"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Yeah! I couldn't remember at first, not until it starting feeling funny down there." She smiles, taking a step back and gestuing downward.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Hmm, it looks about the size of mine before... yea know.... that fountain of cursed water decided to mess with me. Not that I am complaining, the extra size comes with sensitivity and that can be fun.... though if it were not for those special panties I would be showing constantly."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She clears her throat and blushes. "Yes well... umm... Could you do me a favor? My clothes are still just sitting on the floor over there, could you shove them into my bag?" She slowly adjusts her child over to her other breast "Geeze... I am getting more and more concerned that I will need that potion."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"If she cries once the well runs dry, you probably do. And I'll happily help myself to whatever she leaves for me. And sure." She says, going over and bending down to pick up her clothes, letting Castella peek on her. She shoves all of it into the bag, and gets out the potion, just in case Castella will need it.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"you know... I wonder where she is putting it all. She has been feeding for a good while now yet her stomach does not swell out. Do you think her body is metabolizing it just as fast as she drinks it?"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"I kinda get the feeling she's gonna grow up fast... dunno why, it's just my gut telling me that. She's so precious, though." She smiles, leaning over and putting her face next to Castella's. "How are you going to tell Clara? Or have the little one see her?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"i am still working on that. I guess once she grows up and it would be safe to make the trip... I will take her back over there and show her the farm as well. Ugh.... I still need a name for this cutie."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Hmmm... anyone in your family you were particularly fond of? It know it sounds tacky, but I don't want to really muscle in on this decision."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Hmm... I am more fond of giving someone a name of their own.... maybe... Natalie?"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Natalie... sounds good to me. I might not be her mommy, but... I'll still help you however I can with her." She smiles, gently brushing her fingers over the grey-skinned newborn's body. "Awww, look at her tiny fingers and toes. She's just so adorable~" She squees.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She smiles down at her daughter "Yes, she is a real cutey. I honestly thought she would be more... shark like. But this is fine as well. Any appearance would have been fine."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Maybe she'll grow some of that out as she ages? Who knows in this strange land?" Elliana shrugs, before planting a kiss on Castella's cheek. "I want kids too, when I'm older..."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"When your older and when this mission is done with. I will have to be much more careful as I got lucky with our travel schedule and Natalie's arrival."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"When I'm older..." She nods. "But... I still wanna crawl into bed with you. Maybe I can do you next time?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh my..." She blushes heavily but nods her head "So long as you pull out though..."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her face gets even more red at the blatant statement and she looks down at the bedding "Oh... oh dear... well that would solve it huh?"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Yeah, it would... but we should probably wait until night comes with that... right now, you have a little daughter to take care of." She smiles, running a hand through Castella's hair, and planting a tender kiss on her plush, full lips.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She returns the kiss softly and nods her head "Yea... I do have a wonderful daughter to tend to. Speaking of which... this well is about to run dry."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yea... that is the one." She takes the potion and sighs. "Well... here goes everything." She pops the top open and drinks it down.

[Should I do a down the hatch roll?]

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
[Well, the good news is you get a point of XP. The bad news is...]

Castella swallowed down the last of the creamy liquid, licking her lips at the sweet flavor. The warm feeling of transformative magic settled in her breasts as the potion's effects took hold. Castella felt them grow, not only bigger, but denser as well, as if her ability to produce had increased dramatically. She marveled as her f-cups grew into g-cups. But then something strange happened... they kept growing. Castella's breasts swelled to h-cups, then I, then J, until they could no longer be measured by normal means. Still they continued to grow, forcing her to lift her child to avoid dropping her as the bed began to creek. When the growth finally stopped, she sat their wide eyed and pinned under the weight of her own bust. Each of her tits had swelled to the size of a large exercise ball.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana just stares at them growing, sporting an erection that could cut diamonds until finally, a repressed snigger can be heard from behind her thin lips. Then some more, before her hands cover her mouth to fully silence her.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Castella could only stare with wide eyes as her breasts were now so big she couldn't possibly hope to move normally. She lifted up Natalie so she would not get squished under her now titanic breasts, resting her on top of them at the impossible changes. her worried eyes moved to look at Elliana and slowly fell into a scowl. "Don't you dare laugh...."