Return to Mareth (In Game)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She shudders in bliss as her cock is shoved in to the hilt of Elliana's tight young pussy "Yes! Your so tight and hot around my cock! Oh moon help me I might loose my mind!"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana moans with every rock of her hips, feeling the pleasure radiate out from her clit, all the way to her fingertips as she rides Castella's shedick. She keeps one hand on Castella belly, and the other playing with her own nipples. "Oh Cassy... you're making my clit buzz like nothing else~ I don't want you to pull out this time..."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gasps at the feeling but mostly her words "But... you could get pregnant like me! There is no telling if it will go this quickly either!"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana keeps riding, saving her final decision for when Castella is getting close. "But it feels so good... or... do you not want that?" She asks, moaning as she bounces up and down on the piece of hard herm-meat.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Maybe... mm... but not now. Wait for... oh moon... after our mission!" She thrusts up weakly, trying to feel more of Elliana around her cock as pleasure washes through her mind.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She stares at her with lust filled eyes before finally registering the question "You're... you're butt! Please let me put it in your tight cute butt!"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana slides off the slick, juice-dripping member and plunges down, spearing her tight, brown pucker on the fat cock. "Yes! Oh fuck, it hurts so much, but it feels so good!" She moans whorishly, pushing her fingers knuckle-deep into her pussy as she grinds Cassy's cock against her lower intestine. "Fill my ass up, Cassy! I want to feel your warmth in me!" She cries out, squirting all over the pregnant dickgirl's belly as she cums.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
With a cry to her moon above she hits orgasm, her cock throbbing in Elliana's ass before blowing her load inside of her. With her increased sizes, she easily produces about a cup of cum, painting her ass white slowly but surely.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Yes! Oh fuck, I can feel your warm love in me!" She moans, face twisted in absolute pleasure as she forces a second orgasm on herself, practically fisting her own pussy by now.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her toes curl into the bed sheets as she rides the high of her orgasm before falling still and panting. She smiles up at Elliana "I love you..."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"You don't... need to say it... I can already feel it..." She pants, before carefully lying down on top of her, the fat dick falling out of her asshole with a wet *schlop*, and the back-up of jizz begins to leak out of the gaping orifice. "Oooohhh~ warm..." She gasps, before sliding down beside her. As the cum runs from her ass, she wraps her arms around Castella and gives her a deep kiss.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Castella returns the kiss happily, wrapping her arm around Elliana as best she can at the same time. "Mmm..."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana couldn't be happier lying there, tenderly wrapped around her first love as they kiss. She can feel her eyes sliding closed, and eventually she goes just a little limp in Castella's grasp, breathing steadily as she slowly begins to fall asleep.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Cassy doesn't bother to rouse her, instead she just pulls up the blankets and closes her eyes as well, drifting off to sleep.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The next morning, the party was awoken by Buckminster knocking on their doors as he roused them for breakfast. Once everyone was dressed, they were lead down to the main mess hall of the keep, a cavernous room on the ground floor containing many large round tables and raised hearths where squires and cooks were preparing meals. Oddly, Derek was nowhere to be seen amongst the crowd of guards, servants, and other guests who were milling about, waiting for a chance to get something to eat. Isaac, however, was waiting for them at a table he had managed to keep reserved and waved them over.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana smiles when she sees her arachnid friend, and takes a seat next to him. "Good morning Isaac... had a good night's sleep after all this travelling?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Yeah, it's nice to sleep in your own bed for a change. How about you?" he asked, in return.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"I had a great night with Castella." She smiles dreamily, thinking back to the passion they shared the night before.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Cassy waddles into the mess hall and sees them sitting there, slowly making her away over "Good morning you two!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She smiles at her and plants a kiss on her cheek "I hope you slept well with me taking up majority of the bed."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"How could I sleep poorly next to you?" She replies, blushing, and feeling her heart thump a little bit harder.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Aww, well aren't you the sweetest?" She gives her a quick peck on the lips before facing Isaac. "So, how do we go about getting breakfast? Just help ourselves?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Isaac held up his hand, and one of the servers quickly brought over several plates of food.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Sweet... I am absolutely famished after all those days on the boat!" Elliana exclaims, before digging into her breakfast with zeal, eating like a woman possessed by a supernatural hunger.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Cassy watches Elliana eat with a surprised look before slowlying beggining to eat herself once she was sure there was enough to go around. "Yes... some actual food seems lovely this time around."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Before Castella could finish her first bite, a sudden pain lanced through her stomach. It only lasted a moment, but was soon followed by another shot of pain, and she could feel liquid dripping down her legs. Her eyes widened as she realized that her water had just broke.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She dropped her fork and clutched at her stomach. "Oh moon preserve me... baby is on the way!" She looked up to Isaac with panic in her eyes "Doctor. Where?!"