Return to Mareth (In Game)

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The young cat turned with a surprised look on his face before darting down a side ally.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She blinks in confusion "Did... I say something wrong?" turning to Elliana as if looking for an answer.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"You probably just startled him, Cassy. Come, we can always find out later what's going on... I'd rather see what's inside." She says, walking up to their front door and picking up the package. She unlocks the door and steps aside, waiting for Castella to follow.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"Oi!" The small bunny girl shouted running down the street. "Mina came to visit, aren't you all blessed with the greatest of luck? She also brought a gift." She opened her knapsack showing off two bottles of hard liquor.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Mina! It is good to see you again! Please, step inside, we just got another gift from a stranger... I wonder what is isnide." She pats Mina's shoulder and walks inside the house with both of them, little Natalie in her arms.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Want me to take the little one for a bit, and you can do the honours of opening up? You've been carrying her all day, you deserve rest." Elliana smiles, looking down at the little shark-herm.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Natalie is currently asleep, breathing slowly and deeply in her mothers warm embrace "Sure, I admit my arms are getting a little tired from it all." She gently hands her over to Elliana sighing as she can stretch her arms out once more.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana carries the girl over and sits down on a chair, craddling her in her arms. Despite not being her real parent, she loved the little shark as if it was her that had birthed her. Gently, she runs a warm thumb across her cheek, smiling.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Natalie fidgets a bit in her sleep before grabbing Elliana's thumb in her small hand while still asleep.

"So shall we see what is in the secret box?" She asks whimsically, already pulling the top open and looking inside.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"Still getting offerings?" The girl said in a whimsical voice. "Just open it up already! Mina is curious!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Attached to the package was a small note that read; The people of Tel'Kara hope you enjoy these offerings. Tearing open the wrapping paper reveled several objects. The first two were obvious; a teddy-bear, and a silver candelabra. The third was a bit more interesting, a small case containing what looked like a pair of black rubbery short shorts made out of a material similar to Elliana's gel armor.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"Aren't those a beauty? A matching pair too." She said excitedly appreciating the gift. "Sucks that Mina never really got presents even though she is a human... but it didn't help that she didn't look any different than any native by the time she here."

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"Awww... she looks so peaceful sleeping you could almost forget how painful her bite will be in a couple of years! Who is Mina's small killing machine? You are!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Castella smiled and handed the teddy bear to Elliana "Here, hand this to Natalie, I am sure she will like it. Oh this candelabra is lovely! WE can put it on the kitchen table!" Lastly she pulls out the small shorts and tilts her head "What.... are these? Rubber... shorts? Well, I suppose they must be special to someone right?"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Hey, aren't those kinda like that thing you found in the keep?" Elliana asks, as she grabs the teddy bear and holds it in front of Natalie. "Look little girl... you have a friend to meet."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Natalie's eyes slowly open and she looks at the teddy bear. A bubbly laugh comes from her as she smiles and grab the bear, squeezing it rather strongly given her age.

"You mean the... dick hiding thong? Yes, I suppose it does look like it huh? I wonder if this would be more comfortable than that..." She asks, looking thoughtful already "I suppose I could try them on and see... though it goes against our nudity agreement...."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"You are plenty nude enough for me, if you want to try them on. Seriously, let's not get too hung up on a rule we invented for ourselves." She chuckles, before letting go of the bear, allowing Natalie to hold it herself as Elliana bends down and gives their little daughter a kiss on the forehead.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Natalie laughs again and grabs Elliana's nose, making a blub noise while she does so.

"Right... it is more of a game isn't it?" She holds the rubber shorts down and steps inside of them, pulling them up to her hips with a bit of effort due to her larger butt, and lets them snap into place.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Natali blubs a bit and lets go of her nose, focusing on the teddy bear again.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Mmmm... do you little your new teddy bear, Natalie?" She asks, and moves a hand down to tickle at her small feet.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Natalia squeals with laughter and kicks her little feet at Elliana's invading hand.

"Hahaha... you two seem to be getting along famously."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"She's ticklish." Elliana remarks with a big smile on her face. "Gods, I love her so much... she's our precious little bundle of joy and laughter." She continues, holding Natalie up and hugging her gently, as the little girl clutches her toy.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The little one actually returns the hug a bit, her small hand on Elliana's shoulder while the other grips her bear by the hand. "Awww.... that is just too adorable!" Cassy all but squeals at the sight.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"I almost don't want her to grow up... Just have this perfect little daughter forever..." She says, shedding a few tears of happiness.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh Elli... don't say that. She will be perfect even after she grows up. That affection won't go away... she will just be bigger... and likely hornier if she takes after Carla."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Let's just hope she will keep it in her pants until she's independant enough, then..." She smiles, trying to picture Natalie all grown up. She'll probably look alot like Carla... buff, tall, big where it counts, she reckons.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I wonder if she will get more shark like as she gets bigger. She is basically just a gray skinned human with shark teeth right now. Nothing wrong with that... just curious is all." She wraps her arm around Elliana's hips.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Either way... I'll still love her. Someday I want you to give me one, too." She closes her eyes as a hand is wrapped around her.