Return to Mareth (In Game)

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana walks up and holds her hand out. "Pleased to meet you, Sandra." (Oh god what is it she looks like, again?)

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Sandra took Elliana's hand and gave it a light shake. Even that, however, was enough to make her long golden curls bounce around her shoulders. In her usual manner of elegant, yet naughty, she wore a diaphanous white sun dress, with matching hat, and nothing underneath; her perky pink nipples pressed against the sheer fabric, and the golden patch between her legs revealed that she was, in fact, a natural blond. Elliana also noticed that, unlike most animal-people, Sandra didn't have real fur, instead she was covered in a thin fuzz; like that of a peach. "Why, it's a pleasure to finally meet you, Elliana. Castella's told me so much about you," she said with a smile. "And, what's this about needing a babysitter?"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Well, we need someone to look after little Natalie while we're away." She says, showing her the toddler in her arms.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yes, our journey is not safe for a little one and I don't like the idea of making a trek through the desert to get to the lake and leave her with her father either. Carla is a lovely woman but... she lives in a dangerous area. I would rather Natalie grow up in the city."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Why, Castella, why didn't you tell me you were looking for a sitter. I can watch the little dear for the day, if you need me to." Sandra stepped over to Elliana and wiggled her finger in front of Natalie, eliciting a giggle from the infant. "Wait, did you say 'journey'? You're not leaving the city, are you?" The shift in Sandra's tone was immediate, going from carefree to deadly serious in an instant.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"Quite a ways away if Mina remembers right. Then again distances can be weird around here so it wouldn't be impossible to be back for lunch." The bunny girl simply shrugged as if trying to say it could take a day or a year.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yes... we will be leaving the city Sandra. though thanks to this... fast traveling... we could be back in minutes. However, I have no idea how long we will be out. I suppose Icould just keep popping back in but if my attention is needed for long durations I could make no promises of returning. Have you even worked with a child before?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Castella, I helped raise a little of younger siblings," Sandra said. "But, that's beside the point. Why n the world would you be thinking of leaving the city?" she asked, clearly unable to believe that was what they were planning.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Well, there's this corrupted goddess we've been asked to put out of her misery. The lady who asked it of us thinks she may have a shot at redemption, and that we would need to... kill her, for lack of a better word, to make that happen. And if you want to help us by babysitting Natalie in the meantime, that would be awesome!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Slaying a Goddess?" Sandra yelped. "I don't know who put you up to that, but it sounds awfully dangerous. What am I to do if you don't come back?"

"If we don't return, then take the child to the keep. They'll find a home for her." Turning to the door, the group saw Isaac standing there. He looked a bit more geared up then he had the last time they had seen him. His short bow and sword were in their usual spot on his back, but her had traded the simple shorts he usually wore for a suit of stylized leather armor. Tied to his belt were several ceramic balls with fuses sticking out of their tops.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Ah, it's nice to see you again, Isaac. Though I wish it wasn't because we were going to risk our necks." She smiles, still remembering the night they shared.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yes... if we don't return within a few days... take her to the keep and they will find a home for her. Her fathers name is Carla, a shark woman, so if she comes around at some point... she is telling the truth about Natalie being hers." She says glumly.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
Mina couldn't help feeling a bit sad at how the conversation was developing. The very thought of little killer having to grow up without her mommies was not something she could abide. "Don't worry little one... Mina is bringing everyone back for you even if it takes everything out of her."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Good to see that arrangements have been made," said Isaac. "So, is everyone prepared?"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Yeah, I can't really think of anything else we need, to be honest." (Oh, I forgot to ask if Elliana also stocked up on arrows?)

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"Yup!" The bunny face-abouted cheerfully. "It is going to be nice adding Slayer of Gods to Mina's repertoire of tittles."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She smiles at Sandra "Thank you Sandra... this means a whole lot to us. I know you will take great care of her in our absense and do what is right should.... should the worst come to pass."

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"Among thousands of others. Mina is a collector and no accomplishment is so small that it does not deserve to be celebrated." She posed trying to look grand and wise as she said her words.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Cassey reaches over and pats her head "Yes dear, we are all aware of your skills" She says like a mother doting on her child.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"Stop bullying Mina! Mina is super smart!" She crossed her arms to make sure they knew she was pissed but her little rabbit tail, the only opening in her full body suit, was waving happily for being called the cutest. "Can we just go already? The longer the delay, the longer it will take to get back."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"right, Mina makes a good point" She smiles at Sandra once again "Thank you for watching her. We will do all in our power to come back for her."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Yes, let's get going... we have a Goddess to slay." Elliana nods, before giving Sandra a hug. "Thanks for agreeing to watch her."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
With the goodbyes said, Isaac lead the group to the edge of town before pausing and turning to address everyone. "Alright, the first thing we need to do is decide just where we're going. Castella, Elliana, and I can just go back to their old campsite. Mina, are you familiar with any of the areas surrounding the large lake on the mainland?"

[Yes, Woider, Elliana can have a full quiver of arrows with three ammo in it. Same goes for Mina and her crossbow. Remember, you only spend ammo when you roll a six or lower on an attack, or when you use a special move that requires it.]

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"Mina knows the lake you speak of... she traveled through there when she first came to this land. It has been a while but Mina thinks she can at least get to the edge between the lake and the forest easily. She can make a fire so you can easily find her."