Return to Mareth (In Game)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"That sounds like our best bet" Cassey says with a nod "We can all travel back to our camp and then look for your signal."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Alright," agreed Isaac. "Let's get this show on the road." The group began walking, and the sky seemed to darken immediately. Before they even realized it, the sand of one beach was replaced by another, and Castella, and Elliana soon found themselves looking at a familiar overhang, and the remains of a long dead campfire. At the same time, Mina found herself at a regular stopping spot for the few travelers that had cause to travel the mainland of Mareth. Looking around, she quickly found some dried out driftwood and set about making a fire. She had just gotten the first small flames crackling to life... as a large black and green shark's fin pierced the water, and cut a silent path towards her.

[Kei, give me a defy danger roll to notice the lurking threat. Archangel, feel free to describe where your guy ends up in the world after you leave the city.]

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Watching the party leave from his spot up on one of the buildings, he decides to wait for an hour or two before moving as well. He fast travels to the forest he knows is near the lake, before making his way closer to the edge of the forest to keep an eye on the rest of the party, but remaining unseen.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Hey, that was quick! Feels like ages ago since we were last here." Elliana says, kneeling down and poking the old campfire with a stick.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
As the inklings began to thirst for more wood, she grabbed a few larger pieces and feed it to them along with some green leaves to make at least a little bit of smoke. She knew it would be a dead give away that someone was there but it would also help her fellows find her.

[Defy Danger; Perception (Wis): Roll(2d6)+0: 2,5,+0 Total:7]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Ah! This is a familiar sight indeed. Not much worse for wear either!" She looks around from the edge of their camp, trying to spot any signal from Mina.

[discern reality 2+4+2 = 8]

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Castella, and Draakon, were both pleased to see the faint smoke signal rising into the air. Neither was very far from the source, and if they put a little hustle into their march, could probably make it there in an hour.

Meanwhile, as Mina got the fire to a proper size, she thought she saw something out of the corner of her eye. Looking over to the water, however, revealed nothing but the gentle waves rolling onto the beach.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Ah! Isaac! Elliana! I can see the smoke from Mina's fire! I shall go and get her while you two get the camp set up again!" She says happily while moving toward the signals.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Draanok sees the smoke signal, but doesn't move towards it, instead climbing up into a nearby tree to make himself comfortable in the branches. He knew where they were, so it was only a matter of walking in that general direction to find them if he wanted to. He does, however, keep his eyes and ears open for anything or anyone that might be following them.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Alright, then. I guess I'll go gather some wood for a fire in the meantime." She says, dropping the stick and getting back on her feet. "Isaac, you staying here or watching my back?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"I'll come with," replied Isaac. "Not exactly a lot here to watch at the moment."

As the two set off to gather some wood, Castella made her way across the sand to the smoke signal. Once she was out of earshot of the others, she began to notice something... Silence. After almost a month living in a bustling city the complete silence of the wilderness seemed much more acute than she remembered, and as she walked, she couldn't help but remember the giant slime that she and her friends had encountered the last time they had been by these waters.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Hey Isaac, what did you do during the downtime in the city?" Elliana asks, as she looks around for good pieces of stray wood, or other potentially useful things.

[Discern realities applicable? If so, rolling one. (1+3+2=6) Nothing.]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She chuckled at the memory... it seems so silly now. As she walks, she turns her eyes to the water... just in case.

[Discern reality, any threats in the water? 5+3+2=10]

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh, mostly just enjoyed the down time between sorties," replied Isaac, as they continued gathering wood. [Woider, gain one XP for the failed roll.]

Castella made her way to the smoke while keeping an eye on the water. Before long, she spotted the lithe form of Mina, as well as the large shark fin moving through the water towards her.

Mina's eyes lit up as she spotted the busty cleric coming down the beach. her excitement was cut short, however, when she once again noticed something in her peripheral vision. Turning again, this time the source didn't disappear. A large black and green striped shark fin was making a beeline straight towards her. As she watched, two others joined it on either side in a V formation as they sped toward the shore.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Eyeing Isaac and Elliana, he decides the human has enough protection from the experienced spider boy, and instead decides to keep an eye on the idiot cleric, who was far more likely to get into trouble. With that thought in mind, he decides to amble towards the smoke signal, taking his time as he goes.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her eyes widen in surprise "Mina! Look out! In the water!" She pulls out her mace and runs forward to try and help her friend! "Moon protect us in our time of need!" She casts magic weapon!

[2+4+2=8]

Her weapon flashes brightly as moonlight covers the round head... bright enough for anyone in the area to see!

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Uh huh... found a cute girl in the meantime, or has it been dry ever since?" She asks, carrying some pieces of wood.

[How much XP is needed to level up again, cause I've got 8 on level 2]

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"Oi! Cassie!" And as the cleric shouts her warning, the bunny girl draws her oversized sword and readies her hand crossbow. "Fishies, it would be a good time to either slow down and reevaluate your life or show yourselves properly so we can talk. Mina is STRONG."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
[You need your current level plus seven XP to level up, so one more and you're good, Woider.]

The sharks burst out of the water as they hit the beach, snapping their jaws and glancing about with wide unfocused eyes. Each one was at least seven feet tall, and powerfully muscled, with fists the size of cantaloupes. They wore no clothing, revealing that all three were hermaphrodites, with two of them sporting impressive human members that were at least ten inches long without being erect. The one in the middle, however, had something different between her legs. It was obviously a penis, and an even larger one than her companions, dangling clear to her knees, but instead of matching the color of her body, it was a bright shade of blue, and the head and base were ringed with what looked like tiny writhing tentacles. Upon seeing Mina standing before them, the two beta's mouths curled into wicked smiles and they charged the tiny barbarian. The leader's attention, however, as drawn to the bouncing form of Castella, and she turned to meet the cleric's charge; cock stiffening as she watched her approach.

"Oh, one or two," replied Isaac. "You may have noticed that it's not exactly hard to find companionship in Tel'Kara," he said, with a smirk.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Cassey comes to a stop near mina, her mace glowing in her hands as she looks at the shark herms "This must be the folk Carla was talking about. two on three is not good odds... think we can do this Mina?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Draanok chuckles as he watches the cleric and the barbarian stand together. It was time to see whether they stood up... Or if they fell... Well, it would certainly be a good show. Or maybe... He looks down, toying with his sword. Perhaps better to wait until they had taken down one. Or two. He could take down the last easily...

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"That's true. And it helps that most people are nice, aswell. Hmm, I wonder if we'll meet Carla again, now that we're back by the lake." She ponders, as she picks up a few more sticks for the fire.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Are you worried that she'll ask for her child back?" asked Isaac, as he finished loading up and armful of wood and turned to head back to camp.

As Draakon watched, the three sharks advanced on Castella, and Mina. The leader suddenly growled out, "The one with the tits is mine! You two can share the bunny." With that, all three lunged.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"No, I'm not. I just want her to know Natalie is in good hands, and growing up to be a healthy, herm shark." She smiles. "And I know to whom Cassy's heart belongs." She continues with a little smirk, as she too begins to head back to the camp. "So... any spider ladies you have your eyes on?"