Return to Mareth (In Game)

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
[Just gonna say that on the site, it's worded in a poor way then. Cause it says "When you attack a defenseless or surprised enemy at range, you can choose to deal your damage or name your target and roll+DEX."]

Elliana takes a careful shot at each of the sharks' Heads.

[2+4+2, 3+2+2] Both connect, causing the two sharks to become disoriented, but take no damage, strangely.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The whistling of arrows through the air caught the two brute's attention, and both lunged to the side in an attempt to avoid the oncoming missiles. However, in their haste, they didn't realize that they had jumped towards each other. Elliana's arrows may have missed their marks, but the result was nothing if not hilarious as the two shark's heads connected with a bang, and they reeled away from each other both seeing stars.

[Using arrows to stun someone is always a test of creativity. Good job, guys, but let's give Kei or Floozer a chance to get a little more action before we continue.]

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
[Few days? Did they go someplace? I heard that Floozer was taking a break, but Kei too?]

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
[Dunno about Kei, but yeah Floozer is taking a few days off. Can understand why. Doing that much smut is gonna make your boner dead to anything that isn't extreme.]

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
[Lets let Kei chime in, then we'll continue. If you guys make it to the island before Floozer gets back, then we'll pause.]

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"Does anyone have some rope?" The little barbarian asked as she got back to her feet. "Thank you all for the help... Mina would have managed to deal with them by herself but it never hurts to have some help from her little friends."

[Nopes... I'm here o.o]

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well it certainly fucking hurt me. Why the fuck did I even bother helping? This always happens!" Draanok growls, holding his side, where a big, lovely purple bruise us forming.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"Man up! That is barely a scratch." Mina looked the rogue in the eyes trying to figure out what exactly didn't fit in that situation. "Wait... why are you here?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"It still fucking hurts! And I don't know why I'm here ei- Oh wait someone talked me into it. Gaaah. Fuck it. I'm just going to go nurse my goddamn wounds somewhere else..." He gripes, walking to the forest.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"Was that... the legendary tsundere action? Not enough twintails though." The tiny girl could not help poking fun at the way the rogue behaved. "At least give Cassie a chance to patch you up. You did get hurt helping out... would you say 'Don't get it wrong, big sister. It's not because I love you or anything!' for Mina?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Draanok raises his eyebrow at her, his mouth dropping open in mixed incredulity and horror. "Absolutely fucking not. And I don't like her. And I would never call you big sister. You're tiny!" He gripes some more.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"Are you dumb? You'd rather suffer a wound than let someone heal you because you don't like her?" Mina looked quite taken aback by the guy's attitude. "Mina thought people like you were supposed to take advantage of situation like this one instead of pouting in the corner because Cassie is so hot you got a boner. Now drop the act and sit down, young boy. Mina is going to knock some sense on your mug."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I do not have a- Wha-? Ugh... This is why I work alone... I know how to take care of myself, bunny. And I don't trust people I don't like, so yes, I will not be getting healed by her, of all people. I. Seriously. Hate. Clerics. Get that through your skull." He grumbles, glancing at Cassie before loping off back to the woods.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"I know how to take care of myself, bunny." She said mocking the way he spoke. "Let's hope little killer won't grow up to be a spoiled kid like that boy. Fucking teen angst."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Amidst all the arguing, the two sharks managed to regain their senses, and while everyone else was distracted by the exchange between the lizard and the rabbit, one of them managed to creep up behind Castella. Raising its fists in the air, it brought them down on the back of her head with a deep thud, knocking the cleric out cold. The other one charged Mina once more, wrapping its arms around her, and pulling her into a tight bear-hug.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Hearing the scuffle, Draanok immediately turns and draws his swords before charging down the shark that attacked Castella.
"Just die already you fucking cunt!" He yells before slicing both shortswords at her neck [8] and dealing 6 damage.

[I'm supposed to be rolling a d8 for damage, right? That's what they say. Base damage is d8.]

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
The small barbarian did not expect the shark girls to recover this soon and was caught unaware by the muscular herm's embrace. [Defy Danger Str Roll(2d6)+2: 3,2,+2 Total:7] Mina tried to stamp the shark's toes with hers but unfortunately her own feet never did reach so instead she just kicked back hitting the girl's knee and as the enemy let go, she fell on the floor limply, completely out of breath.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana notches another arrow and calmly fires at the last enemy, aiming right for the creature's torso. [Volley Roll: 6+6+2, damage roll: 5]

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Despite their surprise rebound, the sharks proved little match to a group of seasoned warriors, and both fell under the party's renewed onslaught, dissipating into purple smoke just as their leader had; leaving nothing but a few stray teeth behind.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Stupid... Dicks..." Draanok growls, gingerly holding his side as he limps away to the forest, trying to get away before the bunny starts needling him again.

Last edited:

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana slides down the hill and rushes towards her fallen lover.

(Not sure if I already posted this, but Rorai did a portrait of Elliana for free.)

Last edited:

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As Elliana knelt beside Castella, she soon found Isaac kneeling next to her. After checking her pulse, he breathed a sigh of relief. "It's okay, she's only unconscious," he assured.

As the others were tending to their fallen friend, Draanok managed to find a quiet spot near the woods to settle down and tend to wound. Fortunately, nothing seemed to be broken.

[Archangel, why didn't you tell me I was spelling your character's name wrong all this time?]