Return to Mareth (In Game)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[I was trying to correct you without being too blatant about it. :p That's why I kept mentioning his name a lot. XD]

Draanok leans his back against the tree and takes off his breastplate, groaning at the large bruise beneath. "Well fuck... That's gonna take a while to heal... Stupid bunny... It's all her fault..." He grumbles.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Damn shark monsters..." Elliana frowns. She sits down and pulls Castella's head into her lap, gently stroking her hair as she waits for her to regain consciousness. "Don't make me all scared like that, love..."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Cassey's eyes fly open and she sits up with a jolt "Sharks! Sharks everywhere! Sharks in my pants! Sharks in my kitchen!" She all but screams, before wincing and holding the back of her head "Ow.... What happened? The last thing I remember is watching Mina argue with Draanok and now I am on the floor..."

Reactions: elwytrek

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Hush, love... you got hit in the back of the head..." Elliana says, reaching around her stomach and trying to calm her. "It's okay... they're gone now."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her hands glow and her pain fades away by the grace of the moon and her bounty before Cassy turns around to hug Elliana properly "Oh... i'm sorry dear... that probably gave you a real fright didn't it? I... I didn't mean to hit that shark so hard... I... I killed it..."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"You must have done that before... I just saw you get clobbered by the two of them." Elliana says, hugging back. "But you're fine, now... And it's better it die than you."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She shudders a bit but nods her head "I... I just have to hope the moon does not judge me harshly for my actions. The creature was corrupt and threatened my friend... surely she knows I acted out of need and not spite."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"I've never seen you act out of spite... Come on, now. You're not disobeying your goddess by protecting yourself and Mina."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I know... I just don't take lightly to ending a life, even to protect those I care about. If... if you don't mind, I think I need to pray to the moon."

[I know! I saw! so good!]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She smiles and plants a kiss on Elliana's cheek before kneeling and clasping her hands together, closing her eyes in prayer.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
Mina took her sweet time getting up as to not disturb the couple. It was so frustrating that the situation had escalated as it did. "Mina spent too long in the city." She admitted to herself. "She would have clobbered all of them by herself if she was in top shape."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As Castella knelt in silent prayer, she could feel the ever present warmth of her goddess within her. It would seem that, even if she took offence to the slaying of corrupted creatures, she was still willing to forgive.

Meanwhile, Isaac looked around the area before walking over to where the sharks had fallen, and proceeded to gather up the teeth they had left behind. "If anyone wants any of these, just let me know," he called to the group, before looking around again. "Hey, where'd that other guy go?"

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
Mina fished a string from under her body suit. On the end of the makeshift necklace there was a ridiculously long wolf fang. "Do it! You will all match with Mina!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Cassy sighed and opened her eyes again. "It seems the moon is still willing to forgive me... though I still do not understand if the killing of corrupt creatures bothers her or not. I only know that demons and undead must be purged." She slowly rises to her feet and smiles "A shark tooth necklace? That seems like a fitting hunters trophy for you Elliana."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"As if you aren't enough of a trophy for me, Cassy." She smiles, standing on her tippy-toes to kiss her cute, little nose.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She laughs warmly and returns the kiss to her shorter lover "Oh my, you are a real flatterer. Now then, who here is still injured? By my standing with the moon I shall at least see you all healed up and ready to move as thanks for covering me during that slip up."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As Castella tended to the wounds of the others, Isaac slipped up the hill and began heading towards the edge of the woods.

As Draanok sat by his tree, still feeling the sting of the blow to his ribs, the sound of rustling underbrush caught his attention. Peeking through the tall grass, he spotted that small Spider-Man that had been with the cleric, and her friends. The little guy seemed to be looking for something... or someone. After a while, he took something from his pack and set it down in the grass; it looked like a vial. "For your trouble!" he suddenly shouted, before turning and heading back the way he came.

Castella finished patching up Mina just as Isaac reappeared from the woods.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"So Isaac, this corrupted goddess was here by the lake, right? Or out on the lake?" Elliana asks. "Also, I wouldn't mind taking those teeth. Can string a nice necklace with them."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Sure," replied Isaac, tossing the teeth to Elliana. "As for the Goddess, if legends are to be believed, she lives on a small island out in the middle of the lake, so the first order of business will likely be securing transport out there."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Too bad you couldn't bring the boat from Tel'kara with you on the... journey." She chuckles, catching them and pocketing the teeth in a waist-satchel.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Draanok eyes the spider boy as he bumbles around, then creeps up to the vial he drops. He pops it open and pours it on the large bruise, hissing in pain as he rubs it in.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"And make this journey easier? Who does that?" The bunny girl felt really proud of being able to offer some cynicism.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I see, so we need to get some kind of boat and make our way out to the island without being swarmed by those shark people... a large task indeed. Perhaps a trip back to the farm would be helpful? Whitney might know something about building a boat or at least have some supplies to try and do so."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Whitney is a farm girl... the one who gave me all those supplies we used to make our journey through the dessert. The farm is a fair ways to the west from here... but I could just do that fast travel thing and be there in moments."