unknown.png

unknown.png

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
It's almost time to:

stuff6.jpg

Next patch should be public, what with it being the middle of the month and all, so you all can enjoy stuff.

Fox-slut has a very traditional new years' event written up, and I've been working on Leorah for several reasons. Expect not to be able to cleave with your bow some time down the line.

Reactions: Pikachuiscute

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
I'm wondering are the forest floofs going to be added soon as I'm waiting for them before I do the alraune stuff? So I can encounter them first?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I'm wondering are the forest floofs going to be added soon as I'm waiting for them before I do the alraune stuff? So I can encounter them first?

Probably not for a bit; there's several other forest encounters that are on the slate ahead of them (Hornets, Eryka, Statues...)

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015

It won't change THAT much if you do or don't encounter them. You might get to skip Warden Azami's fight, but that's about it.

Last edited:

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
no idea if asked before but im wondering about the kitsune tf will skin/eyes/cock/vag/nipples/lips have set colors or can we have them any color we want?

don-bonohue

Nov 20, 2018
Too bad you can't give your daughter two boyfriends but I guess that's what alt saves are for. Agriculture/normie route sounds funnier though.

Malpha

Feb 22, 2016
I have the mightiest need. I've waited so long, I want a rematch for that board game.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Aww, that's so sweet. Now I have the urge to flip a table.

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
Batta's work is always great. Going through his doujins is a breath of fresh air and a major source of inspiration, flitting from the wholesome and homely to the bittersweet and downright dark hidden beneath a surface of calm.

16.jpg
17.jpg

In ACTUAL news, I think we should have the Kinu events up either next update or that after last.

Last edited:

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
Batta's work is always great. Going through his doujins is a breath of fresh air.

17.jpg

In ACTUAL news, I think we should have the Kinu events up either next update or that after last.

Must PROTECT!