ee78878ec805754bc2c437e610a30cc4.png

Reactions: valkyr42

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
She's a good girl.

unknown.png

In the meantime, don't expect too much in the way of new content from me for a while. Although I've got several large pieces lined up in the backlog, all my work from now for the foreseeable future is going to be spent front-loading Frostwood content so you can get it all when Frostwood opens up.

Dark Shine

Feb 24, 2019
Here is an idea. We use the power of Kinu to give people's diabetes, diabetes. It will die and thus heal the people. Fight fire with fire if you will.
Truly the power of floof is one to behold and worship!... with head pats!

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
I've written another Kinu short story while front-loading content for Frostwood and Harvest Valley.

It can be found under the first one.

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
What you should be seeing in the next few weeks is Garret's content. Now that the groundwork is laid, some content that's for a female-centric audience can be slotted in over time. There's also nothing barring the full implementation of another dungeon, now.

Meanwhile, groundwork for letting Kiyoko out of the orb is being laid, which includes populating the region with relevant people.

D2ov74mUgAEody5.jpg

Reactions: Strijoca

Tamsee

Mar 2, 2018
I'll try to be patient, but now the anticipation sets in, as one question boggles my mind: What will Kiyoko's reaction be to the present world!

Reactions: BlackRangerXIII

Tamsee

Mar 2, 2018
Actually, I'd like to add a question regarding Kiyoko's debuff after sharing the essence. Given how it's applied on the hour of just going to bed, it's immediately over after you wake up, making it inconsequential. Will it be somehow changed in the future to make the decision influence the waking hours?

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
Small update.

I like having creative freedom, because it means I can drop all my projects to do something more interesting without having to stick to obligations for having taken other peoples' money. Now that my latest short encounter has been finished, I'm dropping my current two projects for something more time-sensitive:

Mayternity!

For the May public patch, you can expect the following from me, barring some catastrophe:

*Kiyoko Mother's Day event.
*Kiyoko "Play with Mommy" scene, requiring 32 kits born.
*Generic lupine pregnancy and special one-off Garret events for him recognising he's fathered a child on you, both as his bitch and not.
*Consumable items for adjusting stats related to breeding.

This is the minimum I have personally committed to. Maybe I'll do more if I can muster the energy.

Tamsee

Mar 2, 2018
Kiyoko's Mother's Day will dim even the Imperial coronation processions at the pace her family grows.

asidsaoi

Jun 13, 2017
Kiyoko's Mother's Day will dim even the Imperial coronation processions at the pace her family grows.
Keros will reward Kiyoko for bringing to life so many new followers on this earth and ascend new goddess of fertility and PC becomes her toy in which their cock will be buried inside her continually

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
Keros will reward Kiyoko for bringing to life so many new followers on this earth and ascend new goddess of fertility and PC becomes her toy in which their cock will be buried inside her continually
As if it's not already.