Observation post of the Observer.

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
i just read the floof writers guide and noticed there is a fox tf with a arctic fox variant i was wondering if there is ever going to be a fennec fox variant as well?

Dragonice

Oct 7, 2017
i just read the floof writers guide and noticed there is a fox tf with a arctic fox variant i was wondering if there is ever going to be a fennec fox variant as well?
There should be a shadow futanari fox tf variation. Imagine a fox girl with shadow like fur, multiple knobbed fox cocks and at least a dozen tentacles on her back.

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
I'd like the shadow fur though maybe for any gender and the option to have just that I'm not into tentacles and not into multidick unless they have it naturally but really like the idea of shadow fur I'd use it for my kitsune x3

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
I want to lewd the fox so bad

Guuuuh!!! I was afraid of that. I don't want to lewd Kinu...but with a pic like that. It makes me want to lewd her!
Holy shit

Tobs even I'm mad we can't fuck her now

remember not to bang your kids
LINES... BLURRING... NNNGH

u cant not do incest after this

this is criminal

I have dug too deep, too greedily into the salt mine and unleashed something I should not have.

face_rubs.png

face_rubs.jpg

Last edited:

DevilBone

Mar 5, 2017
I have dug too deep, too greedily into the salt mine and unleashed something I should not have.

View attachment 7796

View attachment 7797

Holy Shit.

Damn Observer, I know you wanted her to be incest jailbait, but god damn is this overkill.

Forgive me Padre, for I may sin
Not in that way though if she is underage, not that kind of sin fuck that

Reactions: Shanghai_Hourai

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
Been around, been doing some things in the background. Non-glamorous but important things, as well as helping some other people with their encounters.

In the meantime, have this:

dgaf.jpg

"You can make me sit here and listen to you, Daddy, but you can't make me care."

DevilBone

Mar 5, 2017
Been around, been doing some things in the background. Non-glamorous but important things, as well as helping some other people with their encounters.

In the meantime, have this:

dgaf.jpg

"You can make me sit here and listen to you, Daddy, but you can't make me care."
Well Observer, you've created quite the quandary within me. Adult Kinu is adorable and attractive but she is still our chatacters daughter and incest isn't really a kink of mine. But at the same time, games like this are meant to throw conventions out the window and just roll with it. If it is still up in the air and you don't mind my input, it might be a good idea to do something like with the frost wyrms where incest is common or at least not frowned upon in kitsune society. Of course if she is still going to be unsexable, disregard what I've said and I accept my new title as Digenerate Daughter Lecher

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
By the way, I was wondering if kinu or any of your fluffy will be able to leave the orb once thier strong enough

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
Dli5TVBXcAIfZZd.jpg

Hitoshi froze midway to his feet. "Yes, Great-Great-Grandmother?"

"You still smell of dirt and sap. Did you take a bath before you came in?"

"I would never dare enter Great-Great-Grandmother's study without making myself presentable."

"My, my. Then what's that I scent?" Rising from her seat, all nine of her tails coiling and thrashing with playful menace, Komari pattered over to her grandson and stuck her nose in his clothes, his skin, his hair, his fur. Rooted to the spot, Hitoshi could only watch as the great den matron herself gave him a good smell-over. "Smells like the twins, but neither Mikoto nor Miyuki could've been anywhere near you today. Smells like…

"Ha-ha. It's Kiyoko's girl, isn't it? The white-furred pretty thing with the fluffy jacket?"

Hitoshi swallowed hard, ears folding flat against his head. "Yes, Great-Great-Grandmother. She showed me her daikon and wanted me to appraise it."

"She—" Eyes bulging, Komari choked on her cigarette smoke, then burst out into raucous laughter. "You couldn't — no, no, you're too good a boy to do that to your poor old granny, Hitoshi. Oh yes, Kiyoko's girl wanted to show you her daikon, right, right. What else did she do?"

dgaf_b_full_bg.png

Reactions: Darkpheonix

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
what is the source of the first image?

Sifen

Apr 4, 2018
I just realized that if mini-floofs reflect a aspect of the player character, one of them is going to have player power...

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
I just realized that if mini-floofs reflect a aspect of the player character, one of them is going to have player power...

Kinu already has that, in a sense. The ability to absorb information and ability at a breakneck pace, learning what would take years in a matter of weeks or even days, is usually reserved for player characters in RPGs.

In the meantime, have this.

3.png

Sifen

Apr 4, 2018
Kinu already has that, in a sense. The ability to absorb information and ability at a breakneck pace, learning what would take years in a matter of weeks or even days, is usually reserved for player characters in RPGs.

In the meantime, have this.

3.png
True, but I was thinking more along the lines of the world bending to your will. (Or as we know it, reloading a save until you win) come to think of it, a certain floof god is going to have a interesting time with a bunch of potential WMDs running around.

Also, source?

Last edited:

DevilBone

Mar 5, 2017
To fill in the void between projects and coding stuff, I'm writing a short story. I'm not sure if it would actually make it in game, but there is design space for stories to be added like what's with TiTS' codex.

There's no sex, yet.

It's pretty great so far. However I can't get over something. The champion doesn't go home often...the champion neglects Kinu.
I'm a bad parent :(