Observation post of the Observer.

wallpaper

Nov 29, 2017
I know it's all flavour dressing, but for the nursery later game expansions, I'd love to see a gymnasium/dojo/covered training area for kids to run around in and hone their more adventurous/aggressive tendencies.

Maybe also the beginnings of a school garden for additional cute scenes?

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
I know it's all flavour dressing, but for the nursery later game expansions, I'd love to see a gymnasium/dojo/covered training area for kids to run around in and hone their more adventurous/aggressive tendencies.

Maybe also the beginnings of a school garden for additional cute scenes?
The thraggons would love that gym

DevilBone

Mar 5, 2017
Just have to say, kiyoko is best waifu already and kinu is adorable. Looking forward to then being in the game

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
Going is a bit slow of late, been undershooting my goals the last few days. I blame the english port of Princess Maker 5 for releasing and eating up all my time.

On the other hand, floof child may now be two-thirds as big as her mother when I'm done with her base child content...

Reactions: valkyr42

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
Work proceeds apace. Finished all the gifting talk, and wrote a bunch of scenes where your floof daughter gives gifts back to you.

Now for a bit of an announcement: it seems that a good chunk of Kinu's content is going to be random/one-off/repeatable scenes. I'm going to be taking suggestions for wholesome ways and events in which you'd like to see the PC interact with her. I have a lot I'd like to write, but I'm also aiming for 30000-40000 more words for child content and there's some space to fit stuff in.

In the meantime, have another headpat.

DcyJz95VwAEINJV.png

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
Play pony with her with a special variant for lupine since thats a thing for CoC2

wallpaper

Nov 29, 2017
Set up a swing for her/return to push her and chat

Love the peotagonist class education

Protagonist background chats would be neat, too, like noble vs hunter.

DevilBone

Mar 5, 2017
I know it's fairly general, but more stuff involving both Kinu and Kiyoko. From what I saw there aren't a whole lot of scenes of all three of you being together as a family, more of that would be cool. Maybe something like a family fishing trip, interacting with her lessons (credit to xeivous) like having her test some basic cantrips on you that end up going slightly wrong and Kiyoko has to help her fix it, stuff like that.

Reactions: Captain Kiera

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
{//elegant slut:

<i>"The arcane magic Mama uses for divination is fascinating. I can't help but imagine the things I could do with it if I could just get better… Mama is pacing my lessons so I don't do anything that I'm not ready for, but I really want to know more and it's bugging me to no end."</i>

Her mother must be pretty happy her daughter's chosen to follow in her footsteps so closely.

<i>"Ehe. I'm doing it because I want to, not because Mama's forcing me to do anything. The feel of old scrolls, tomes and manuals beneath my fingers… there's something that's lovely and exquisite about them that I can't put into words."</i> Kinu folds her ears forward and smiles, going all starry-eyed. <i>"I like to think they can speak to me with the voices of the people who wrote them. Isn't that amazing?"</i>

[pc.bg arcanist scholar|Well, with both sides of the family into this sort of thing, it's little surprise your daughter turned out this way. At least it's something you know Kiyoko and you can cope with…|Hmph. It's a small relief that your relative inexperience with these things hasn't dampened the enthusiasm your daughter's apparently inherited from her mother.]

<i>"Guess patience is one of those things Mama wants to cultivate in me,"</i> Kinu grumps. <i>"Hmph. I know I'm smart enough to handle more than what she's willing to teach…"</i>

//fox Holo:

You seem to be seeing Kinu outside a lot these days. Does her mother not want her in the house or something?

<i>"There is that, but to be frank I don't mind it so much these days, Papa. I feel more comfortable outside and with fresh air, even while playing shogi or go. Besides, it gives me plenty of opportunities to practice my magic - I feel a lot more confident experimenting with spells when I'm in the peach grove or veggie garden. It's like the plants there are cheering me on."</i>

Hmm… is she showing druidic tendencies?

<i>"From the way you described them, Papa, no. Druids worship nature, from what I'm told - agriculture is the most direct union of civilisation and nature. The forest is nice, but I don't get the same feeling from it that I do from the growing veggies… we've been together with them for so long that the both of us have changed. They trust me enough to lend me power to be repaid later; the plants in the forest are either too mean or too scared of me to even want to talk."</i>

She certainly is growing apart from her mother's way of doing things… Kiyoko's bound to blame you for this.

<i>"Ehehe. Can't I just be my own person, Papa? Learning by experimentation is so much more fun than sitting down and listening to Mama lecture away."</i> She eyes you shiftily, then leans in to stage-whisper. <i>"You know what we need?"</i>

What?

<i>"We need a rice field. Like, just a wide expanse of golden rice…"</i> Kinu claps her hands together and goes all starry-eyed. <i>"Imagine how amazing I'd look framed against it. But Mama says no, a veggie garden's already enough trouble to work as it is."</i>

If she's trying to play you off against Kiyoko, the answer is no. You're standing with her mother on this.

<i>"Boo…"</i>

}

cloer

Jun 3, 2018
... I think this thread has given me a patting fetish...

...will there be an option to just... headpat and earscratch Kiyoko to ecstasy?

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
Well. I'd been planning to work on Kinu some more for the last week or so, but Drakku made a bunch of suggestions that I simply couldn't pass up on. For those people who made suggestions, I've been sorting through them and seeing which ones I really want to do. The vertical slice roadmap for the game is dogboy/UI, TFs, and other peripherals, so it may be a month or two before Old Forest comes out, not to mention there's other Old forest content which may be worked on beforehand.

In the meantime, have some perverted housewife:

rIpKw9yOGXeJE8i8NKzWnb4Q8ypyTgI2_qOsl6-CkXvnPzlkj5lp6-iua6uuI1GL06kzAFi4t1-88VGzn7bTw1920-h930.png

Reactions: Captain Kiera

Strijoca

Aug 27, 2015
I'm curious to know if it could be possible to save Cveta from FOE and rewrite her for COC2, because I really liked her and it would be sad if she stays in a dead game?

Last edited:

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
I'm curious to know if it could be possible to save Cveta from FOE and rewrite her for COC2, because I really liked her and it would be sad if she stays in a dead game?

Unfortunately, no. Not because Alder wouldn't let me, but because I won't do it. The character was tied to a very specific setting.

Strijoca

Aug 27, 2015
Fair point.

But, would it be possible to write a different bird girl with a different personality and a different background story who also has a pregnancy fetish?

I mean if Kasyrra exists, why not a new colorful bird girl?

Last edited:

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
Fair point.

But, would it be possible to write a different bird girl with a different personality who also has a pregnancy fetish?

I mean if Kasyrra exists, why not a new colorful bird girl?

I tried. About 200,000 words were written before said individual was scrapped due to dissatisfaction.

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
After coming out the other side of a huge edit pile, I've found myself wanting to write but not sure what to do.

Go ahead and suggest fox-slut scenes for me to write; I'll see what I can accommdate. Try and keep in line with the character.

DhUUgsSVAAAu4Kd.jpg