Observation post of the Observer.

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
GarthQuest is complete at 42,000 words. A sample dungeon for the game, and how (hopefully) I should set the bar for things to come in the future. My personal design philosophy is that dungeons should tell a story; Tower of the Phoenix was a pretty good example in the original. Your choice of companions should matter. Ideally, there should be multiple ways of surpassing an obstacle. I also like to punish people who don't like to read in a text game.

Nagashofchaos

Apr 6, 2018
A question came to me and I'm conflicted where I should put it; however as it was here it originated may as well ask it.

In theory; is it possible to obtain the orb while still a virgin (dick), if so would the... "dream" (Astral) sequences remove said virginity or instead add a little silly as you end up having 75+ kids yet in the 'real world' you've yet to lay with anyone?
- this then sparked the question that may be better for the FAQ: is dick virginity tracked like in TiTS?
-- seems I'm interested in both the 'vampiric' type characters (Baroness)

Anyways, loving Kiyoko and interested in Gwyn (lupine run) as well as Garret (with a catgirl DK run)

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
Holy crap! She's as thin as a rail!

That's at minimum thiccness. Maximum thiccness is here for comparison:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...31942346964205568/kiyoko_D_cup_nude_amber.png

Thank DCL. All I originally wanted was preg/not preg with nude variants, but he decided to go the whole hog and turn insane.

In theory; is it possible to obtain the orb while still a virgin (dick), if so would the... "dream" (Astral) sequences remove said virginity or instead add a little silly as you end up having 75+ kids yet in the 'real world' you've yet to lay with anyone?
- this then sparked the question that may be better for the FAQ: is dick virginity tracked like in TiTS?

I believe dick virginity will be tracked.

Although virginity doesn't really mean much, because IIRC in TiTS you can always lose the sexual part and regain it to restore your virginity. I'm not too bothered about it. If you subscribe to the "virginity is a state of mind" thing, then I guess I can have her sex rob you of it.

Reactions: Floofer

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...31942346964205568/kiyoko_D_cup_nude_amber.png

Thank DCL. All I originally wanted was preg/not preg with nude variants, but he decided to go the whole hog and turn insane.

I believe dick virginity will be tracked.

Although virginity doesn't really mean much, because IIRC in TiTS you can always lose the sexual part and regain it to restore your virginity. I'm not too bothered about it. If you subscribe to the "virginity is a state of mind" thing, then I guess I can have her sex rob you of it.
Dick Virginity SHOULD be tracked. I believe I saw it in the parser list.

At the very least, it does imply there's tracking for anus and such, so dick should be there.

A Random Guy

Sep 13, 2015

704.jpg

Reactions: Shanghai_Hourai

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
If you don't mind me giving a bit more criticism (I'll delete this post if you do), he could have also filled out her torso a bit more. Her ribs still stick out, which just doesn't fit with the rest of her thicc physique. Other than that, he did an awesome job.

Edit: Though now that I think about it, it may have more to do with her pose than her actual physique. Either way, the point still stands.

Last edited:

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
If you don't mind me giving a bit more criticism (I'll delete this post if you do), he could have also filled out her torso a bit more. Her ribs still stick out, which just doesn't fit with the rest of her thicc physique. Other than that, he did an awesome job.

Edit: Though now that I think about it, it may have more to do with her pose than her actual physique. Either way, the point still stands.

I think it's just her pose, it's most noticeable with the A-cup variant. Either way I love all of the images, even more so because of the fact she's sporting small tits, but ya all know I like them small seeing as I am quite vocal about that. Though I have nothing against D and E cups :p Anything more than that just makes me shake my head and wonder at the people who create characters who have breasts much larger than those, I mean jeeuz why do character creators make their characters suffer with those huge melons, all those girls must suffer pretty bad back pain :rolleyes:

pookyrawr

Nov 19, 2016
Mmmm I hope the female PC can one day be just as hyperpreg as Gwyn. Maybe have magically-imbued runes installed on her body to provide strength and support to continue adventuring (similar to Vanya from The Bleak Orchard series). Moar babies! :3

But wow the writing and character development is great so far! Very Excited to see how this game will progress.

Reactions: Mooing_Mermaid

Sifen

Apr 4, 2018
Mmmm I hope the female PC can one day be just as hyperpreg as Gwyn. Maybe have magically-imbued runes installed on her body to provide strength and support to continue adventuring (similar to Vanya from The Bleak Orchard series). Moar babies! :3
The question remains of where the limit would be having tits levels of fertility (1000+%) and having 15, 20, or 50 kids a pop or would there be a hardcap at some point.

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
The question remains of where the limit would be having tits levels of fertility (1000+%) and having 15, 20, or 50 kids a pop or would there be a hardcap at some point.

I mean, it's laid out in the doc. Max is 9 at one go.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
I'm loving Kiyoko, but I have a question. Why is the naked Apron/food play scene a one time only? It would seem simple to make it a chance repeatable scene when choosing to have a meal with her.

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
I'm loving Kiyoko, but I have a question. Why is the naked Apron/food play scene a one time only? It would seem simple to make it a chance repeatable scene when choosing to have a meal with her.

It might be repeatable, but I don't really have any major variants for it, which means that if it does happen again it'll be the same old thing. It could get boring quickly. I might write variants in the future, but right now I have other things to do such as making Garret parser-compliant and filling in his missing content, especially for those players who don't want to be his bitch but still want to play with dogmeat. At this point, Kiyoko is kinda done for now; save for minor adjustments I'm not touching her scenes until release.

Last edited:

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
It might be repeatable, but I don't really have any variants for it, which means that if it does happen again it'll be the same old thing. It could get boring quickly. I might write variants in the future, but right now I have other things to do such as making Garret parser-compliant and filling in his missing content, especially for those players who don't want to be his bitch but still want to play with dogmeat. At this point, Kiyoko is kinda done for now; save for minor adjustments I'm not touching her scenes until release.
Thats fair. All of her content has been an amazing read so far the past 2 days (almost 250 pages geeze!) and I haven't even gotten to the sex yet.

Alabaster Chimes

Aug 29, 2015
It might be repeatable, but I don't really have any variants for it, which means that if it does happen again it'll be the same old thing. It could get boring quickly.

I wouldnt worry about that.

Anno has a maid outfit scene that triggers every so often that never changes, and as far as I know, no one complains about it.

I mean Waifu with only an Apron on? Think that's gonna be the only thing registering in the reader's mind....

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Woah the Kiyoko stuff is amazing! Between her and Gwyn I'll be having a veritable horde of children! You're doing a great job at filling the game with stuff to satisfy the pregophile crowd. :D

Though two questions for Kiyoko's stuff:

What happens if you don't stumble upon her gem until /after/ you deal with the Taoth vs. Keros issue? Especially if you sided with Toath (I ask because I'd rather not have to kill my fox son from CoC, but still really really like Kiyoko)

Will she be getting a new settlement once freed from the Astral Plane? Her content, especially after having a lot of kits, emphasizes that she really wants to be a Den Mother. If she does get a place, I imagine it will be similar to Gwyns Nursery building in that the PC can help expand it (by giving her more kits or money I imagine).

Either way great work, I'm super psyched for CoC2 now. :yes:

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
Woah the Kiyoko stuff is amazing! Between her and Gwyn I'll be having a veritable horde of children! You're doing a great job at filling the game with stuff to satisfy the pregophile crowd. :D

Though two questions for Kiyoko's stuff:

What happens if you don't stumble upon her gem until /after/ you deal with the Taoth vs. Keros issue? Especially if you sided with Toath (I ask because I'd rather not have to kill my fox son from CoC, but still really really like Kiyoko)

Will she be getting a new settlement once freed from the Astral Plane? Her content, especially after having a lot of kits, emphasizes that she really wants to be a Den Mother. If she does get a place, I imagine it will be similar to Gwyns Nursery building in that the PC can help expand it (by giving her more kits or money I imagine).

Either way great work, I'm super psyched for CoC2 now. :yes:

1. It simply won't appear, or I might block off the map nodes/dungeon entrance completely. Like I said, I won't be writing the Taoth side of the conflict, because I can't be impartial.

2. Let me check my notes:

• Kiyoko can be freed after FloofQuest1: Kitsune Haus. If the orb has already been obtained during the quest, Keros will comment on it, but will ask you to check back with him later as he needs to settle some business first. Later, you can go back to kitsune haus and use Den Matron Komari's shrine to contact Keros and ask him to do something about the orb.
    • There is only one requirement to free Kiyoko aside from that: Kinu must have been born and met. This requires fucking and impregnating Kiyoko at least once.

• If the requirements aren't met, Keros will happily point out that she doesn't have a body to emerge from the astral plane (A.K.A Keros' Dream) and while he can fashion one for her, he'll require a small portion of a mortal's physical essence to work with. In other words, please donate.

• Why I'm imposing this requirement is because 1) it makes sense given her story and 2) I really don't want to keep track of so many possible states she can be in, and 3) Kinu is the one who's going to be taking care of all the foxy spawn when her parents are away.

• The amulet of transference is replaced with the amulet of union.
  • What carries over:
    • Number of kits she's had.

• How pregnant she is at the moment. Translate - 1 = 0 days, 2 = 7 days, 3 = 14 days, 4 = 21 days.

• That's it, really, because everything else pretty much changes.
  • Combat Mechanics:
    • Once saved, Kiyoko is now a combat companion. You MAY still use the summon by using the amulet of union if she's not in your active party.

• She gains access to her higher level skills and perks.

• However, she does start at level 1, being in a freshly made body and all.
  • Pregnancy mechanics:
    • Kiyoko sheds her old visit-based mechanics for a more standard pregnancy timer. As a den mother, her pregnancy duration is 28 days.

• These correspond to the old stages as following: 0-6 = 1, 7-13 = 2, 14-20 = 3, and 21-27 = 4. She pops on day 28. Popping shouldn't be too much of a problem, newborn kits are portalled back to Kinu. Work this out with Savin.

• Fucking her while she's pregnant will immediately accelerate her pregnancy by 7 days. If there are less than 7 days left in the pregnancy, she pops instantly.

• To use the standard mechanics, Kiyoko has a fertility of 300%. Since she's using raw life force to conceive children, she can't not get pregnant from being cummed into.

• Kitsune kits don't count for purposes of the nursery. Kinu takes care of her many siblings. Her mother is determined to make her go through what she herself had to endure in her youth.
  • Kiyoko's Pad
    • The astral plane will no longer be accessible. Keros will shut it down once everyone is evacuated, citing the need to investigate and make repairs.

• Instead, Kiyoko will move back to the crater where you first found the shrine and her orb, and clean it up into a nice livable place for her and her children. This is where she hangs out when she's not in the active party.

• Remember to write new roomdescs for the kitsune shrine and crater.

• Kinu is here, too.
  • Kinu
    • Your little girl has all grown up! After Kiyoko's been rescued, Kinu is no longer a little 8-10 year old floof, but a teenager of about 15-16, on the cusp of womanhood.

• Oh, I'm going to tempt people so horribly. She's still fucking jailbait, and there will be no incest content whatsoever.

• Kinu keeps the place running when the two of you are away. It's good practice for the day when she becomes a den mother in her own right.

• More information to be in her own doc.
  • Revamping scenes
    • A whole fucking bunch of Kiyoko's scenes need to be revamped. Talk scenes need to be reworked, because a number of them refer to her captivity.

• Birthing scenes need to be reworked, because the astral plane is no longer open; she needs to pop in the safety of the kitsune shrine. Kinu can help here.

• Sex and groping should be on a case by case basis. Most of the existing scenes can be recycled - eg, replacing the hot spring with a private spring so that the play scenes still work. However, things like play tag need to be rewritten a bit.

• Entering the cabin can be reworked with entering her shrine.
  • New Scenes
    • Camping sleep with and sex

• Frost hound sleep with and sex

• Popping in camp and Hawkethorne

None of this is going to be relevant for a long time, so don't hold your breath.

Edit: After some discussion with Drakku, Kiyoko's tail thresholds have been lowered to 0, 2, 4, 8, 16, and 32 respectively. Rejoice for less grinding!

Last edited:

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
1. It simply won't appear, or I might block off the map nodes/dungeon entrance completely. Like I said, I won't be writing the Taoth side of the conflict, because I can't be impartial.

2. Let me check my notes:

• Kiyoko can be freed after FloofQuest1: Kitsune Haus. If the orb has already been obtained during the quest, Keros will comment on it, but will ask you to check back with him later as he needs to settle some business first. Later, you can go back to kitsune haus and use Den Matron Komari's shrine to contact Keros and ask him to do something about the orb.
    • There is only one requirement to free Kiyoko aside from that: Kinu must have been born and met. This requires fucking and impregnating Kiyoko at least once.

• If the requirements aren't met, Keros will happily point out that she doesn't have a body to emerge from the astral plane (A.K.A Keros' Dream) and while he can fashion one for her, he'll require a small portion of a mortal's physical essence to work with. In other words, please donate.

• Why I'm imposing this requirement is because 1) it makes sense given her story and 2) I really don't want to keep track of so many possible states she can be in, and 3) Kinu is the one who's going to be taking care of all the foxy spawn when her parents are away.

• The amulet of transference is replaced with the amulet of union.
  • What carries over:
    • Number of kits she's had.

• How pregnant she is at the moment. Translate - 1 = 0 days, 2 = 7 days, 3 = 14 days, 4 = 21 days.

• That's it, really, because everything else pretty much changes.
  • Combat Mechanics:
    • Once saved, Kiyoko is now a combat companion. You MAY still use the summon by using the amulet of union if she's not in your active party.

• She gains access to her higher level skills and perks.

• However, she does start at level 1, being in a freshly made body and all.
  • Pregnancy mechanics:
    • Kiyoko sheds her old visit-based mechanics for a more standard pregnancy timer. As a den mother, her pregnancy duration is 28 days.

• These correspond to the old stages as following: 0-6 = 1, 7-13 = 2, 14-20 = 3, and 21-27 = 4. She pops on day 28. Popping shouldn't be too much of a problem, newborn kits are portalled back to Kinu. Work this out with Savin.

• Fucking her while she's pregnant will immediately accelerate her pregnancy by 7 days. If there are less than 7 days left in the pregnancy, she pops instantly.

• To use the standard mechanics, Kiyoko has a fertility of 300%. Since she's using raw life force to conceive children, she can't not get pregnant from being cummed into.

• Kitsune kits don't count for purposes of the nursery. Kinu takes care of her many siblings. Her mother is determined to make her go through what she herself had to endure in her youth.
  • Kiyoko's Pad
    • The astral plane will no longer be accessible. Keros will shut it down once everyone is evacuated, citing the need to investigate and make repairs.

• Instead, Kiyoko will move back to the crater where you first found the shrine and her orb, and clean it up into a nice livable place for her and her children. This is where she hangs out when she's not in the active party.

• Remember to write new roomdescs for the kitsune shrine and crater.

• Kinu is here, too.
  • Kinu
    • Your little girl has all grown up! After Kiyoko's been rescued, Kinu is no longer a little 8-10 year old floof, but a teenager of about 15-16, on the cusp of womanhood.

• Oh, I'm going to tempt people so horribly. She's still fucking jailbait, and there will be no incest content whatsoever.

• Kinu keeps the place running when the two of you are away. It's good practice for the day when she becomes a den mother in her own right.

• More information to be in her own doc.
  • Revamping scenes
    • A whole fucking bunch of Kiyoko's scenes need to be revamped. Talk scenes need to be reworked, because a number of them refer to her captivity.

• Birthing scenes need to be reworked, because the astral plane is no longer open; she needs to pop in the safety of the kitsune shrine. Kinu can help here.

• Sex and groping should be on a case by case basis. Most of the existing scenes can be recycled - eg, replacing the hot spring with a private spring so that the play scenes still work. However, things like play tag need to be rewritten a bit.

• Entering the cabin can be reworked with entering her shrine.
  • New Scenes
    • Camping sleep with and sex

• Frost hound sleep with and sex

• Popping in camp and Hawkethorne

None of this is going to be relevant for a long time, so don't hold your breath.
This is the first real companion I've looked at so far for CoC2 and she is AMAZING!

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
(Ok, so I just came up with this now, and it would have been better if I had said it when the images were first posted, but fuck it, I think it's kinda funny, am extremely bored and have literally nothing better to do, soooooo.....)

Minor art update: min thiccness version coloured.

@The Observer , you son of a bitch!!! How dare you do something like this!! The sheer audacity of it for you to abuse such a sacred word!!

That floof-tailed thot isn't thicc in any sense of the word! You wanna see thicc?! Check out these guys!

http://www.furaffinity.net/gallery/sligarthetiger/

http://www.furaffinity.net/gallery/djpuppeh/

Now that is what I call thicc!

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
Theres a difference between THICC and PHAT and I would argue that those chars are PHAT

Reactions: wolfraider13

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I only see characters with hyper breasts, rears and thighs. I assume they'd be over two metres tall in real life.

dclzexon

Nov 5, 2016
I just wanted to chime in and mention that I'm actually a fan of Sligars work and like his huge gals. Please people remember that there is more than one way to draw a body, and that I am an artist that does not shy away from drawing several body types of varying degrees. If Kiyoko isnt thicc enough for you, just wait for another waifu who is.

Kiyoko is Observers character, so outside of the freedom I've been given, I draw her per TOB's design.

Pursang

Apr 7, 2018
I just wanted to chime in and mention that I'm actually a fan of Sligars work and like his huge gals. Please people remember that there is more than one way to draw a body, and that I am an artist that does not shy away from drawing several body types of varying degrees. If Kiyoko isnt thicc enough for you, just wait for another waifu who is.

Kiyoko is Observers character, so outside of the freedom I've been given, I draw her per TOB's design.

I wouldn't worry about it, it's just some people being overly aggressive with their own desires, I think. Keep up the good work with the busts/UI, I think they're great.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
If Kiyoko isnt thicc enough for you, just wait for another waifu who is.
I want complaining, I was just making a bit of a joke. Sorry if I sounded like a jerk.

Edit: And while I've got your attention, what did you think of DJpuppeh's work? Pretty sweet, huh?

Last edited: