Observation post of the Observer.

Souminona

Dec 24, 2017
That's at minimum thiccness. Maximum thiccness is here for comparison:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...31942346964205568/kiyoko_D_cup_nude_amber.png
vuujDNZ.jpg

Muh hype wagon is derailing.

Reactions: RetJames

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
Garret has been fixed up into a releasable state and is done for now; I've finished his more vanilla content, gated allowing the player to be his bitch properly and back out if necessary.

Since there has been interest in writing floofs, I've added a small planning doc to the OP in which I'm going to outline the floof arc and their branches.

Time to write some Kinu.

UpcastDrake-Yesterday at 8:01 PM
Prepare for people to ask for incest content for the rest of your life tobs

RetJames

Apr 12, 2018
@The Observer I'm so happy to see some wholesome content this early in the game's life. Even though kitsune aren't my thing, I love all the Kiyoko/Kinu stuff I've read so far. I never like fur, but I like Kiyoko fur. Top tier waifu material. I would LOVE a late game option to fully free her. Are all of Kiyoko's named kits just metaphors though? How real are they really?

Edit: Notices a spelling error in Kinu's doc "Immense yourself" instead of "immerse"

Last edited:

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
@The Observer I'm so happy to see some wholesome content this early in the game's life. Even though kitsune aren't my thing, I love all the Kiyoko/Kinu stuff I've read so far. I never like fur, but I like Kiyoko fur. Top tier waifu material. I would LOVE a late game option to fully free her. Are all of Kiyoko's named kits just metaphors though? How real are they really?

Edit: Notices a spelling error in Kinu's doc "Immense yourself" instead of "immerse"
PSSSSSST! There is late game plans to fully free her.

Also @The Observer I noticed that in one of the paragraphs in Kiyoko's post that she is mentioned to have 5 tails instead of 4. This is before any preg scene's or her getting Preggers. I believe its in one of her talk scenes. I'll try to get a better location for you after I get through my college HW.

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015

Also @The Observer I noticed that in one of the paragraphs in Kiyoko's post that she is mentioned to have 5 tails instead of 4. This is before any preg scene's or her getting Preggers. I believe its in one of her talk scenes. I'll try to get a better location for you after I get through my college HW.

That would be appreciated.

Her initial incarnation started with 5 tails; I thought I'd gotten all of the mentions. Apparently not.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
That would be appreciated.

Her initial incarnation started with 5 tails; I thought I'd gotten all of the mentions. Apparently not.
I actually think you got it, I believe it was in her breast grope scene. I checked with word search and couldn't find anything.

RetJames

Apr 12, 2018

Not just as a summon? I didn't see that but I'll take your word for it while I look again. Sweeet.

@The Observer Are you thinking of having any of the other Kits be named and have their own interactions or just Kinu for now? I thought it would be cool if Kinu's siblings represented different parts of the PC's "spirit" that we'll be giving to Kiyoko.

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
Not just as a summon? I didn't see that but I'll take your word for it while I look again. Sweeet.

I mean, it's not like there's a floof planning document linked in the OP or anything.

Are you thinking of having any of the other Kits be named and have their own interactions or just Kinu for now? I thought it would be cool if Kinu's siblings represented different parts of the PC's "spirit" that we'll be giving to Kiyoko.

Quality over quantity. Let's get get Kinu to Helspawn levels of content at least before considering that kind of thing.

Here, have a headpat in the meantime.

headpat.gif

Reactions: Captain Kiera

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Quality over quantity. Let's get get Kinu to Helspawn levels of content at least before considering that kind of thing.
His name will be Kibro and he will be the best(est) brother but the worst son. He dreams of going off with his mom/dad/essence provider and BECOMING A PROPER MAN WHO GETS MAD LAID and NETS ALL THE PUSSY so he can be a strong provider for his many siblings. But he's just a trap and ends up having a gay crush on that one transdimensional badboy spirit and you have to sit down and explain to Kibro that it's okay to get knotted as long as he wears a ghost condom.

100% original idea. Totally yours tho if you want it. Don't mind me, I'm just here to meme.

Gizmo1206

Aug 28, 2015
gah curse my need to play completely female pc's,both Gywn and the kitsune's preg stuff look amazing

Last edited:

RetJames

Apr 12, 2018
@Gizmo1206 I feel your pain. I always have to play the game both as a male and female pc each once. If I don't I end up going herm halfway through.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Looks like we need a wordsmith to pick these pesky locks.

Floofer

Apr 5, 2018
I absolutely love what I have seen from Kiyoko and Kinu, this is exactly what I wanted! Guess I'm selling my soul immediately. Great stuff, excited to see what other projects you're working on.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
"She’s still got two tails wrapped about your legs, helping her pin you down despite her slight frame, but the other three are still free to stroke"
This is in the first time taking essence scene when she's supposed to have 4 tails

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
"She’s still got two tails wrapped about your legs, helping her pin you down despite her slight frame, but the other three are still free to stroke"
This is in the first time taking essence scene when she's supposed to have 4 tails

Fixed.

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
After working on Kinu for a bit, her routine content is largely done - I just need to put in bits for gifting her things, and then we can move to the repeatable and non-repeatable scenes.

Meanwhile, I've been convinced to add pregnant titsuckings to Kiyoko through the means of very persuasive arguments.

Here, have some more headpats.

stuff3.jpg

Reactions: Captain Kiera

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
After working on Kinu for a bit, her routine content is largely done - I just need to put in bits for gifting her things, and then we can move to the repeatable and non-repeatable scenes.

Meanwhile, I've been convinced to add pregnant titsuckings to Kiyoko through the means of very persuasive arguments.

Here, have some more headpats.

View attachment 6803
Omg. Where is this from!?! I need it!!!