Observation post of the Observer.

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
After coming out the other side of a huge edit pile, I've found myself wanting to write but not sure what to do.

Go ahead and suggest fox-slut scenes for me to write; I'll see what I can accommdate. Try and keep in line with the character.

DhUUgsSVAAAu4Kd.jpg
There's always anal.

Reactions: zero1234

cloer

Jun 3, 2018
more aggressive headpats

Wait, I've got it....
now, bear with me, because this is really, really extreme. Even in a game like CoC2, this might be too much.

You might have guessed already, but I am talking about.....

...ear scratching! Behind the ears. Down at the base.

God, that's so dirty.... let's switch back to talking about.. dunno, anal knotting or something. Something wholesome.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
base of tail scritch with base of ear scritch

A Random Guy

Sep 13, 2015
I know it’s too graphic and you could go to jail for it, but have you considered hand holding.

In all seriousness, role playing?

Last edited:

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
I know it’s too graphic and you could go to jail for it, but have you considered hand holding.

In all seriousness, role playing?
:negativeman:

I want to roleplay holding Kinu and Kiyoko's hands AT THE SAME TIME.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
What about cuddling the Fox kit? Let her nap in your arms.

No, NO the cuteness would be overpowering!

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
After coming out the other side of a huge edit pile, I've found myself wanting to write but not sure what to do.

Go ahead and suggest fox-slut scenes for me to write; I'll see what I can accommdate. Try and keep in line with the character.

DhUUgsSVAAAu4Kd.jpg
I recognize that scene!

You got great taste

Run That Fade

Jul 25, 2018

DhUUgsSVAAAu4Kd.jpg
Floof on floof variants assuming there's gonna be a lesser fox tf before the forest. And maybe a scene for them sharing each others essences if pc is a kitsune.

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
really looking forwards to all these kitsune <3 and i read in the wild floof encounters that theres going to be arctic fox tfs which are my favorite animal along with normal fox tfs and im wondering with the kitsune tf once you sell your soul are you able to become a anthro kitsune? if not could the pc be considered a arctic kitsune if used the arctic fox tfs before becoming a kitsune
i also must add im really loving what you have written and look forward to seeing more ^^

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
I for one embrace our vampire smut overlords

Mm-hm.

smile2.jpg

We'll see how it turns out. (Un)surprisingly, I haven't had any concrete ideas for victory sex for the wildling trio yet that fit the context and tone of the situation. As such, I'm taking suggestions, since I'm nearly done with them as-is.

Run That Fade

Jul 25, 2018
Do you plan on having them get your life-force even if you win? If so you could write it around how they turn the tables based on each of their personalities.