Nonesuch's Catalogue of Smut

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
Nothing wrong with that. Characters having preferences makes things more interesting imo
I know and I don't have a problem with that.. but it's a shame that some content is gated by what sex your MC is or if they have a cock.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
I ended up missing the deadline for Kase and he disappeared.

shrugs

Kase's not for me, so I also end up not recruiting him.

Last edited:

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
Honestly, I'm not so enthusiastic about Kase x Ramis; he finds Anno intimidating, and I can't imagine Ramis not being even more intimidating to him.
Kase finds Anno a bit intimidating - and that makes it hot for him, cause he is a subby boy through and through. Which means that he should find the idea of getting with Ramis even hotter.

Neither lady ever gets too pushy or disregards people's boundaries, because at the end of the day they are both good eggs.

I never recruit Kase and Ramis only fucks men or in her case gets fucked by men..
If Steele subs for her as her "boyo", she is definitely the one fucking them, even when technically she is the one getting penetrated. Plus she can expropriate a pair hardlight underwear she finds on Steele and go to town on their butt. :D

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
If Steele subs for her as her "boyo", she is definitely the one fucking them, even when technically she is the one getting penetrated. Plus she can expropriate a pair hardlight underwear she finds on Steele and go to town on their butt. :D
Damn I'm missing out.. what actually qualifies in terms of her shagging Steele? Can manly female herms have a chance at all?

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
Damn I'm missing out.. what actually qualifies in terms of her shagging Steele? Can manly female herms have a chance at all?
Based on some quick testing, in order for Ramis to be interested Steele needs to not have a vagina and have breasts no bigger than B cup. Based on how masculine their facial structure is, she will be interested in them as either a femboy or a manly man.

Alternatively, you can also max out your Steele's masculinity, in which case Ramis will treat them as a guy even if they have a vagina and a pair of honking titties.

--

Speaking of the way Ramis refers to Steele's gender, I've found that it contains a potential inconsistency/issue. The gender preference function that you can set up in your character's appearance screen seems to affect most of the dialogue in her general scenes, but there are exceptions, e.g. she still initially refers to the Steele as girlie if they don't meet her requirements and sometimes slip up in her talk scenes. More importantly, she exclusively refers to Steele as male throughout all of her sexual interactions before and after she is recruited, which might be no bueno.

The gender preference also has no effect on whether or not she is interested in fucking Steele, though in that case it is most likely fine, since genital preferences are valid.

If you can spare the old content some thought, what's your opinon @Nonesuch?

Last edited:

TheShepard256

Kase finds Anno a bit intimidating - and that makes it hot for him, cause he is a subby boy through and through. Which means that he should find the idea of getting with Ramis even hotter.
I never considered that possibility, since he seems a lot more comfortable with Anno when she's not flirting with him (i.e. at the bar). Wouldn't be the first time I've misinterpreted stuff.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I never considered that possibility, since he seems a lot more comfortable with Anno when she's not flirting with him (i.e. at the bar). Wouldn't be the first time I've misinterpreted stuff.

Kase pretty obviously likes getting topped. His shyness is all part of his ooh come run chase me charm.

Speaking of the way Ramis refers to Steele's gender, I've found that it contains a potential inconsistency/issue. The gender preference function that you can set up in your character's appearance screen seems to affect most of the dialogue in her general scenes, but there are exceptions, e.g. she still initially refers to the Steele as girlie if they don't meet her requirements and sometimes slip up in her talk scenes. More importantly, she exclusively refers to Steele as male throughout all of her sexual interactions before and after she is recruited, which might be no bueno.

The gender preference also has no effect on whether or not she is interested in fucking Steele, though in that case it is most likely fine, since genital preferences are valid.

Hmm. I think I wrote Ramis before you could deliberately set your gender preference, so it's not surprising it creates inconsistencies. I can try and talk to a coder about it and see if we can't iron them out.

Prototype909

Dec 4, 2016
Looking forward to Dizzy so much, trying not to overhype myself but the idea of chonk cat MILF is getting me hype. Hoping she has some nice intimate scenes, I want to get nice and tender with cat mommy

Reactions: Nonesuch

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Jasvalla has now been completed in terms of content, and is in the process of being edited. I've been working on her on and off for three years at this point, and at various times thought I was getting nowhere with her, so to get to the brown addictive finish line feels like a huge accomplishment and is certainly a relief. Some parts had to be cut to preserve my sanity - maaaybe for an xpac down the road, but definitely a long way down it - but you'll still be getting:

* An alpha dzaan stalker who will stalk and ambush you across multiple worlds, improving as you do

* Generic dzaan pregnancy, at last!

* A unique addiction system of her own

* Training for good obedient betas, for which there is oodles of content

* Numerous ways of getting back at her

I got some art done by the very talented Octomush to commemorate the occasion. Here Jas is explaining to a catboi Steele fresh from his father's funeral exactly what she's going to do with him. Happy holidays everyone!

JS2.png

Nnxx

Feb 3, 2017
eyebrate intensifies

Congrats on finishing this huge project Nonesuch !

Kuzya

Feb 17, 2019
Jasvalla has now been completed in terms of content, and is in the process of being edited. I've been working on her on and off for three years at this point, and at various times thought I was getting nowhere with her, so to get to the brown addictive finish line feels like a huge accomplishment and is certainly a relief. Some parts had to be cut to preserve my sanity - maaaybe for an xpac down the road, but definitely a long way down it - but you'll still be getting:

* An alpha dzaan stalker who will stalk and ambush you across multiple worlds, improving as you do

* Generic dzaan pregnancy, at last!

* A unique addiction system of her own

* Training for good obedient betas, for which there is oodles of content

* Numerous ways of getting back at her

I got some art done by the very talented Octomush to commemorate the occasion. Here Jas is explaining to a catboi Steele fresh from his father's funeral exactly what she's going to do with him. Happy holidays everyone!

View attachment 19704
What do i need to do to read this right now?

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Reactions: Shrike675

TheShepard256

hmm, so five years later has hand so been implemented yet or dropped?
Both, kind of. Hand So's crew content was originally supposed to be gated behind the implementation of proper ship systems (as she would be able to interact with and improve them), but that took way too long for Nonesuch's liking (it's technically still not finished yet), so he instead made his own game - Cloud 10 - and used his plans for Hand So as the basis for Inanna.

Reactions: Nonesuch

Hden

Nov 6, 2018
Don't know if it's a serious question or an allusion to Bender.:rolleyes:;)

Yeeez I'm getting old

Reactions: Drash

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
An update:

I got some fresh content into the game for the first time in a while, some threesomes with your two favourite ship mousers, Ramis and Kase. There's variants based on whether you're topping or bottoming Ramis, and also whether you're wearing her cock-bell if you're a small dick sissy craving something a little harder. There was a quick turn-over on this which is nice, thank you to my patreons for sponsoring it.

I've still got a truckload of content waiting to be looked at, including Dizzy, Jasvalla, slave orgies on Zheng Shi and some Sera stuff. Just got to be patient on all that, although I'm still going to continue lobbying for it with the coders as much as possible hopefully without being annoying. With the game as sprawling as it has become it's very easy for your projects to fall out of view.

In terms of what I'm working on for TiTS right now, I made a bit of a breakthrough with Suzeraigne, the Canadia-based dickgirl domme mineralogist recently and got some good content flowing, including an enjoyable scene where she bends you over her training step after a good work-out. Wouldn't like to say when she'll be complete because work done through the patreon is by its nature off-and-on, but she's coming along nicely. For Nastizia lovers, there's some artwork in the pipeline which hopefully will be coming out next month.

That's it! That's the newsletter. Peace.

BigManTing

Apr 29, 2022
Literally just heard about Jasvalla and absolutely loved the idea. Hoping stuff goes well and your content gets added!