Nonesuch's Catalogue of Smut

CitrusWolf

May 19, 2020
There is the huskar variants for Anno and Erra. Also the Laquine girl from Uveto. Granted they arent quite to scale and the former to is a parser change.
I wouldn't in any world call huskar Anno chubby, Erra? yeah she has belly so she passes even if her content isn't for me, the Laquine girl also just has some belly like the average irl life person so eh.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
You mean Roxy? The laquine on Uveto.. I wouldn't call her fat at all. I think that's just how her bust makes her look.
Erra is definitely a porkie if she gets huskar treats which is kinda odd seeing as she has 1 and makes her overweight while Anno has 10 and still looks hot.

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
Not uncommon. I really wanted more content of her subbing for the player but people just forget about her.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I'm laying my other TiTS projects to one side for the moment so I can roll my sleeves up and pitch in on Phaedra III, the final story planet. My piece of work is to create a hostile female Shalin, the huge bird-taur shamanistic luddites that prey on Phaedra's dusty wastelands. On my Patreon right now I'm running a competition: come up with a sex scene for the mob, and if it tingles my tastebuds better than anyone else's I'll not only create it but I'll let you commission a piece of art featuring any of my characters doing anything you want. Pretty sweet deal if you ask me! And you only need the Uncut membership to participate. Link in my signature.

Lolipop

Jun 21, 2020
I'm laying my other TiTS projects to one side for the moment so I can roll my sleeves up and pitch in on Phaedra III, the final story planet. My piece of work is to create a hostile female Shalin, the huge bird-taur shamanistic luddites that prey on Phaedra's dusty wastelands. On my Patreon right now I'm running a competition: come up with a sex scene for the mob, and if it tingles my tastebuds better than anyone else's I'll not only create it but I'll let you commission a piece of art featuring any of my characters doing anything you want. Pretty sweet deal if you ask me! And you only need the Uncut membership to participate. Link in my signature.

Oh wow, does that mean TiTS is gonna end soon?

I thought there were going to be ten planets, and Dhaal marked the halfway points. :)

Soulsbane

Aug 24, 2018
zhang shi in enemy zones for about two loses or two victory bj's, then moves again on the third encounter there, im still working out where her home is

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Oh sweet she's in the game! The years long project is finally at its end!

Jasvalla will appear in the Mhen'ga dark zones when the PC is level 1-3, Myrellion DMZ 6-7, and Zheng Shi mines 9+. She has a cooldown of 10 hours between encounters. I may fiddle with these numbers based on feedback, as well as her combat routines.

If you're highly addicted, you can find her at no. 116 to the east of Tavros's res deck (it's written on the bubble buddy she gives you). Please do let me know what you think of her/if you run into any issues with her, I'd love for her public debut to be as smooth as possible!

Soulsbane

Aug 24, 2018
odd question but would that cause an error if players pcs got mirrin moved to tavros, i recall thats the same apartment she lives in before hers and steeles child is born

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Oh wow, does that mean TiTS is gonna end soon?

I thought there were going to be ten planets, and Dhaal marked the halfway points. :)

Phaedra is intended to be the last story planet, yes. Doesn't mean there can't be more side content extravaganza planets like Uveto and New Texas.

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
I really like Dzaan characters but since she literally admits her goal is to immaculate my character, Jasvalla is probably gonna stay a mob in Zhengshi.

Still I do like the content of hers that I have interacted with.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I really like Dzaan characters but since she literally admits her goal is to immaculate my character, Jasvalla is probably gonna stay a mob in Zhengshi.

Still I do like the content of hers that I have interacted with.
Emasculate.

You can start the process of getting rid of her by talking to Penny. I don't want her to be a burden on players who aren't into her particular brand of content.

Endwar

Oct 29, 2016
Emasculate.

You can start the process of getting rid of her by talking to Penny. I don't want her to be a burden on players who aren't into her particular brand of content.
Ahhh so that I explains it! Apologies in advance for potentially double posting (since I already posted this bug in the proper thread), but if that is the case then that means this is partially the reason why Penny's 'Talks' dialogue has gone missing. In my attempt to see if Jasvalla's situation can be discussed with Penny, only the 'Sex' tab was accessible. Leaving me unable to have my usual conversations with the fox cop.

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
Sorry, spelling was never my strong suit. But I like her and Dzaan well enough. Just gonna keep her as an encounter on Zhengshi.

Reactions: Nonesuch

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
what form of affection or is it love? and does she really mean it or is it done in a semi patronizing way like it is with dom sera's affection ?
I believe the phrase kids use is 'yandere'. She deeply, jealously loves you and wants to possess you. She has a number of ways of expressing this.

Reactions: Hugsbutts

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Literally or figuratively?
She doesn't want you to have a dick, and will take steps to get rid of yours once you're under her spell. Not literally though, she's actually quite receptive to c-boys.

zero1234

May 22, 2018
She doesn't want you to have a dick, and will take steps to get rid of yours once you're under her spell. Not literally though, she's actually quite receptive to c-boys.
is there a way to keep your dick and still progress with her?

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015