Nonesuch's Catalogue of Smut

luciel1331

Oct 20, 2021
Helloooo relatively new to tits here but I want to say that I've been really enjoying Jasvalla so far! Haven't gone through all of her content but that possessive yet loving attitude of her is mnnf. In real life, I'll send her straight to prison but man I'm a sucker for yandere tropes. I really enjoyed dom!Sera's route and her pc preg scenes so I'm really excited for Jasvalla's preg stuff.

I've also enjoyed flat!Bizzy and reuniting Dizzy with her. Will there be more content for either Sera or Bizzy&Dizzy? I would honestly love to see more wholesome stuff with Bizzy and her mom (Dizzy's story... :( ), or have another dorky date with Sera.

Anyway, enough of my rambling. I'm really enjoying your content so far and I hope to see more of your writing in the game!

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
I am currently going through the Nastizia stuff for the moment and I have a few questions.

1. Despite having 50 physique, 50 reflexes, and 50 intelligence, why do I always lose the drone event?
2. I know this is Tits not Mass Effect, but in a hypothetical part 2, can I just shoot Riya. I booted her from Tavros hoping it just got rid of her but she came back.

RequiemForAMeme

Jun 29, 2016
Hello there!

Jasvalla is everything I wanted her to be. I'm having an absolute blast. She was 100% worth the wait.

With that said I have questions about her apartment. I can't figure out how to progress sing, dance, tell. And is there a reward scene or change in the Bad End if I complete all her training?

Also are there any transformations or perks you would recommend I have while going through her content? Such as snakebyte or buttslut? I'm currently testing normal human female.

Thank you so much for all the great characters.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
With that said I have questions about her apartment. I can't figure out how to progress sing, dance, tell. And is there a reward scene or change in the Bad End if I complete all her training?

Also are there any transformations or perks you would recommend I have while going through her content? Such as snakebyte or buttslut? I'm currently testing normal human female.
Dance check formula: Pass hard Physique check: +1. Pass hard Reflexes check: +1. Done the Love Starz' dance rehearsal: +1. Watched all of Fazian's dances: +1. Every time the PC chooses this option: +0.5. 4 or better in order to pass. Storytelling check formula: Pass hard Intelligence check: +1. 6 or more story or side-mission dungeons completed: +1. Completed Zheng Shi: +1. Bimbo/Bro: -1. 40 or more race codexes unlocked: +1. Every time the PC has chosen this option: +0.5. 4 or better in order to pass. Sing, meanwhile, will never work. Either Steele canonically can't sing or dzaan ears can't appreciate it. It's there as an auto-fail option if you crave sweet punishment and are too good to lose with either of the other options.

Snakebyte has some extra texts provided by William! Other than that pretty standard stuff: long tongue, large butt capacity etc. Thank you for your kind words everyone! She's turned out to be one of my most popular characters which is really gratifying given how long it took me to produce her.

Kuzya

Feb 17, 2019
Really want to see jasvalla content but can't afford time to play the game again is there any way i can just read her doc without playing?

TheShepard256

Stele does canonically need their magic microphone from Bess to avoid being an utter menace on karaoke nights, so this checks out.
Actually, Steele's ability to sing karaoke is set randomly from 0 to 5 the first time the option is taken, and only at a skill of 0 does the 'magic microphone' enter the picture - so there's only a 1 in 6 chance of that being the case. 1 is terrible (but not to the extent of 0), 2 is 50-50, 3 is good, 4 is very impressive, and 5 is practically perfect.

one_two

Jan 20, 2022
Actually, Steele's ability to sing karaoke is set randomly from 0 to 5 the first time the option is taken, and only at a skill of 0 does the 'magic microphone' enter the picture - so there's only a 1 in 6 chance of that being the case. 1 is terrible (but not to the extent of 0), 2 is 50-50, 3 is good, 4 is very impressive, and 5 is practically perfect.
Ohh, i had no idea. Stele's epic fail in this regard is perhaps one of my favorite little things about her, so now i'm really happy i've apparently rolled the worst i could there :v

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Really want to see jasvalla content but can't afford time to play the game again is there any way i can just read her doc without playing?
Just sub me 2 dollars on my Patreon and I'll send my entire TiTS archive right over. It's in my signature.

BigManTing

Apr 29, 2022
Dance check formula: Pass hard Physique check: +1. Pass hard Reflexes check: +1. Done the Love Starz' dance rehearsal: +1. Watched all of Fazian's dances: +1. Every time the PC chooses this option: +0.5. 4 or better in order to pass. Storytelling check formula: Pass hard Intelligence check: +1. 6 or more story or side-mission dungeons completed: +1. Completed Zheng Shi: +1. Bimbo/Bro: -1. 40 or more race codexes unlocked: +1. Every time the PC has chosen this option: +0.5. 4 or better in order to pass. Sing, meanwhile, will never work. Either Steele canonically can't sing or dzaan ears can't appreciate it. It's there as an auto-fail option if you crave sweet punishment and are too good to lose with either of the other options.

Snakebyte has some extra texts provided by William! Other than that pretty standard stuff: long tongue, large butt capacity etc. Thank you for your kind words everyone! She's turned out to be one of my most popular characters which is really gratifying given how long it took me to produce her.
Speaking of stat checks, how do you pass the cooking her a meal and oral slave scenes?

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Speaking of stat checks, how do you pass the cooking her a meal and oral slave scenes?

For the meal:

* 0 points 1st time you do it, 1 point 2-3rd time you do it, 2 points thereafter.

* Need to pass an Intelligence check in the kitchen familiarity section. The toughness of it decreases and the reward increases the more times you do it. 0 pts for a fail, 1-2 pts for a pass.

* Need to pass a Hard Willpower check in the 'concentration' section. 0 pts for a fail, 1 pt for a pass.

You need to get 5 points or more to get the auto-pass (4 points gives you the choice).

For the oral: +1 for every time you do it, +1 if they have a prehensile tongue, +1 if they have lips size > 4. Need 3 pts or better to pass.

CitrusWolf

May 19, 2020
hello! I finally recruited the cat milf and, I want her on the ship but I like her teacher outfit better, any chance we can get a change of clothes feature like Olympia's?

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
hello! I finally recruited the cat milf and, I want her on the ship but I like her teacher outfit better, any chance we can get a change of clothes feature like Olympia's?

Maybe if I do a finishing up sort of xpac for her, some time in the distant future.

Baro992

Sep 2, 2020
After just getting the first chance of meeting Jasvalla and beating her in combat in Jang Shi, I really do hope that there is a flipping the tables on her, because the thought of having a yandere after you and instant lost 2komaing them seems very attractive. Other than that, I very much enjoy the Bizzy and Dizzy questline too.

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
I can appreciate the sentiment but I'd also like to point out that, especially in Tits, loads of female characters get futa options and the most resistance that gets is minor irritation.

If a domme gets a sub route, a sub player can ignore it as its not content that interests them. I don't care for people saying that a character should be limited in scope for the sake of some arbitrary count.

If the writer doesn't want sub Jasvalla we wont get it, and vice versa.

CitrusWolf

May 19, 2020
Not every character is going to get that though. Plenty of subs already, let's leave some dommes as dommes only.
I mean I don't really care? I was just pointing out that a removal was not what was being asked for

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
This discussion is a little funny to me because it misses what the main driver of my content is these days: my audience, or rather the part of my audience that is willing to tip me and participate in votes. It's been obvious to me and pretty much everyone that creates erotic content that people who want to see submissive content are far more willing to put their money where their mouth is than doms. Not a universal rule, but certainly one that's bended the sort of content I've been producing for some time now. (As a side note, it's one of the reasons I jumped at the Bizzy and Dizzy commissions: it enabled me to do generally PC on top stuff for a change.)

So in the case of Jasvalla, my personal priority would be to give her Gastigoth scenes next, because that would help balance her content and maybe help placate those who view her as a controversial addition. However I know nobody's likely to actually commission that, and if I put it to the vote amongst my patrons versus giving her more training type scenes, I know what would win. That's not to say topping content isn't possible, far from it, but with everything I do I have to be mindful what my paying audience really wants. And what they want is more stuff like Jasvalla: in terms of engagement she's easily my most popular creation. It's all part of the eternal battle of keeping this game at least minimally balanced vs. putting out the content that puts bums on seats.