Nonesuch's Catalogue of Smut

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
But isn't Yammi the ship cook?

And will the "fulfill her dreams" option be locked behind an alignment test? Or will it just be based on decisions made by the pc?

Options Mad Dog. Options.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
But isn't Yammi the ship cook?

Yes, which is why I've given Dizzy numerous options in terms of where you can put her. I'm not going to TELL YOU that she's a way better galley mistress than that urine-colored dairy pervert lizard any day of the week, and will even make boxed lunches for you... you can discover that for yourself. Natural like.

And will the "fulfill her dreams" option be locked behind an alignment test? Or will it just be based on decisions made by the pc?

You just have to talk to her enough.

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
Deziere is finally done, pending edits. Once the kaithrit milf is in the game you'll be able to find her on Dhaal, as well as purchase her and have her work as a ship cook, a camwhore with her daughter or perhaps, if you're really nice, fulfill her dreams. (Let's be real though, you're mostly doing this so you can screw her and Bizzy at the same time).

I'll be writing some slave orgies on Zheng Shi next, for the currently in-construction Flight Deck. After that, Jasvalla.
Same deal as with Nasti. When she is in-game give me the doc and she is moved to the top of my work list.

Franzferdi

Aug 28, 2015
USA
Deziere is finally done, pending edits. Once the kaithrit milf is in the game you'll be able to find her on Dhaal, as well as purchase her and have her work as a ship cook, a camwhore with her daughter or perhaps, if you're really nice, fulfill her dreams. (Let's be real though, you're mostly doing this so you can screw her and Bizzy at the same time).

I'll be writing some slave orgies on Zheng Shi next, for the currently in-construction Flight Deck. After that, Jasvalla.
Well I can't lie and say Deziere and her daughter together wouldn't be fun, I am definitely hoping for some good mother and daughter bonding for them besides the sex cause I like story too.

Watchering

Sep 16, 2015
Is there a google drive or pdf of all the Bizzy scenes? I wanna check out the different routes for the initial blowjob but I don't want to edit my character back and forth and keep reloading to look.

SSam

Jun 15, 2020
If Deziere can become crew member, will Bizzy be able to join the ship eventually? Ether way, excited for the Dizzy debut!

Reactions: TiTSFan

Z-z

Jun 6, 2020
Ok, I have some questions

First, and I know the answer is very obvious but, Will her mother react differently depending on Bizzy condition (Breast Route, Giga Breast Route and Flat Route)?

Second, Will the Backinbizzness cheat code work with the mother, will it reset her too?

Reactions: Burnerbro

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
If Deziere can become crew member, will Bizzy be able to join the ship eventually? Ether way, excited for the Dizzy debut!

Probably not, no. She has a studio to run, after all.

First, and I know the answer is very obvious but, Will her mother react differently depending on Bizzy condition (Breast Route, Giga Breast Route and Flat Route)?

Yes. The Gigabizzy route was, uh, difficult to write.

Second, Will the Backinbizzness cheat code work with the mother, will it reset her too?

Thank you for reminding me about this. I'll try and get the coder to make it so that using it also resets Dizzy.

A

Athena

Just out of curiousity, does this mean she would always be a slave aboard the ship? Or, to cut straight to the point, would she be a free member of the crew, or will she always retain her status as a slave?

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Just out of curiousity, does this mean she would always be a slave aboard the ship? Or, to cut straight to the point, would she be a free member of the crew, or will she always retain her status as a slave?

Like Bizzy, Dizzy's your indentured employee and you can think of her however you like. Specifically you can take her collar off (and put it back on).

She's also pretty clear that if she had a choice she'd prefer to be working for you anyway. It's way better than anything else she's done in her life.

A

Athena

Like Bizzy, Dizzy's your indentured employee and you can think of her however you like. Specifically you can take her collar off (and put it back on).

She's also pretty clear that if she had a choice she'd prefer to be working for you anyway. It's way better than anything else she's done in her life.

Thanks for answering.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Hey None! I'm just checking in to see how you're doing. I hope the new year has been good to you.

I've had a bit of a difficult time mentally which has impacted my writing, however as the weather and lockdown improves I've been getting better. I'm involved in a non-TiTS project which has a lot of promise, but I'm not quite ready to talk about that. In terms of TiTS stuff:

* I recently finished a large piece of work for Will that will be going into the final floor of Zheng Shi, the officer deck. You can find the pirate's premium trove of slaves and have fun with them, or pretend to be a slave yourself in the officer lounge. It's just lots and lots and lots of no-holds-barred group sex, nothing else to say about it really (aside for a return guest from the Ramis content). I don't know when that's going to get released with everything waiting on the JS port, but there's something for everyone in there.

* I've been working on Nastizia's first expansion on and off this month. I'd really like to get some of the art her commissioner also commissioned for her into the game's image pack, even if I don't manage that by the end of Feb I'll stick it all in a Patreon post for those who'd like to take a look at it.

* Dizzy's getting edited and should be in the coding pipeline soon.

* I promised myself I'd finish off Jasvalla this spring but we'll just have to see if that's going to happen.

That's it. Thank you for asking, really.

RequiemForAMeme

Jun 29, 2016
I've had a bit of a difficult time mentally which has impacted my writing, however as the weather and lockdown improves I've been getting better. I'm involved in a non-TiTS project which has a lot of promise, but I'm not quite ready to talk about that. In terms of TiTS stuff:

* I recently finished a large piece of work for Will that will be going into the final floor of Zheng Shi, the officer deck. You can find the pirate's premium trove of slaves and have fun with them, or pretend to be a slave yourself in the officer lounge. It's just lots and lots and lots of no-holds-barred group sex, nothing else to say about it really (aside for a return guest from the Ramis content). I don't know when that's going to get released with everything waiting on the JS port, but there's something for everyone in there.

* I've been working on Nastizia's first expansion on and off this month. I'd really like to get some of the art her commissioner also commissioned for her into the game's image pack, even if I don't manage that by the end of Feb I'll stick it all in a Patreon post for those who'd like to take a look at it.

* Dizzy's getting edited and should be in the coding pipeline soon.

* I promised myself I'd finish off Jasvalla this spring but we'll just have to see if that's going to happen.

That's it. Thank you for asking, really.

I'm happy to hear that's it going well! I figured I'd check in and see what you were up to. (I barely lurk in the discord so I hope you don't mind me using the forum.) I sadly haven't had time to play much, so I haven't been able to get through all of Nastizia's content yet. From what I've read though I'm very happy to hear there will be more.

P.S. Jasvalla is very easily my most hyped character to see added to the game.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Jun 3, 2018
Dear Nonesuch: you write the best content in this game. Sera with her hypocritical deconstruction of furries, and Bizzy with her nuanced deconstruction of hyper-expansion (for two examples off the top of my head) play around with hentai tropes/fetishes in a way that opens my mind to why people like them and why people hate them. And it's hot as well, but then again almost all the TiTS writing is.

patches

Mar 20, 2021
Hi Nonesuch, I just registered pretty much just to let you know that the Sera scene where she changes you from having a penis to having a vagina is one of the hottest scenes I've read in this game. o_o Though as a transfeminine person, a part of that is probably just because it tickles one of my personal fantasies anyway.

Though looking at the list of what you've written, I shouldn't be surprised. You've written a good portion of my favorite content in the game entirely. Thank you. I appreciate the time, skill, and talent you've put into TiTS.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
My word! Thank you to both of you, I'm blushing a bit here. Praise like this is what drives me to keep doing this stuff, so it's very much appreciated. In particular knowing a transperson really liked that specific scene is special.

Z-z

Jun 6, 2020
There's something bothering me, Sera has two sex slaves, Jardi and Fix.
What happens to them after The Bitchening? Shouldn't they become your sex slaves by being Sera's before, and now Sera is your sex slave?

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
There's something bothering me, Sera has two sex slaves, Jardi and Fix.
What happens to them after The Bitchening? Shouldn't they become your sex slaves by being Sera's before, and now Sera is your sex slave?

Sera meets Fix during the Disco 3000 quest. Odds are the player won't put into debt after that. The window for it is small, anyway. Jardi works at Tarvos. There's an event where Jardi runs into Steele and Sera if Sera has been misbehaving and the player takes her for a walk...

Also, domming someone's dominate doesn't mean you get all their subs. I mean, it happens sometimes, just not in this case.

Z-z

Jun 6, 2020
Okay, that clarifies things, on the wiki it puts them as sex slaves and not as subs

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Okay, that clarifies things, on the wiki it puts them as sex slaves and not as subs

She might call them that when she's balls deep, but yeah they don't live in her basement or anything. Both of them have jobs and their own lives on Tavros, and you can run into Jardi again if you enslave Sera.

Jardi gets another bit in the smallish Sera expansion which has been sat in the TiTS backlog for a while now.

Doglord

Mar 24, 2021
Hello Nonesuch, wanted to say that I am really looking forward to Dizzy in game. Despite the game seemingly to being in a state of limbo right now, due to the port, I am still hoping she's introduced relatively soon (fingers crossed!) Either way, thanks you for the content you have written as well as the content you will write, and hope all is well with you!

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Been a while since I updated here, so let's do that.

* Sera's Tainted Love xpac has been coded and should be in the next patch or two. It's for Dom Sera, a random little event that can end in something sweet or some heavy BDSM, depending on your choices. Thank you to my patreons for funding it.

* Right now my side project is Suzeraigne, a new NPC I'm writing for Vesperia. This is rather like Ramis in that it's a passion project I've had on my mind for a while now. She's an amazonian human dickgirl who wants to vigorously top you - if you're female, a trap or a c-boy anyway. Wow, very original Nonesuch! The catch is that she works for Steele Tech down on the surface, and is weirded out by dating/domming the actual boss. So you have to pretend to be a regular working guy/girl in order to do it. I think this'll create a unique dynamic it will be a lot of fun to play around with.

* Still chipping away at Jasvalla. Her end game in which the PC is fully her beta has become more involved than I'd like, just because there's so many things I committed to doing and taking into account (whether or not you're already addicted to Ardia, for instance). The fact I'm weary as hell with her now hasn't helped. However we're slowly getting there.

That's more or less it! I'll be back with more news when I have it.