Nonesuch's Catalogue of Smut

BoomstickN7

Aug 12, 2018
Just a giant status-shaped hole in the idea of Leila.

Idk, I'm probably just overthinking what is ultimately supposed to be just a fun game, but Leila seems like exactly the sort of person that would have the rest of the planet scoffing and going 'Just Nasti being Nasti' which seems like a bit of a sad way to end things given how bent out of shape she is about how she is seen.

After all, its hard to get more 'party girl minor princess' that showing up with a literal Pirate's kid.:p

I'd frankly say the same about Riya but when it comes down to it, she might be a racist but she is a superbly competent one with a very impressive track-record that presumably does not involve socially unacceptable activities (blatant racism not withstanding). Heck, her connections seem good enough to imply decent career prospects in her government tbh.

But that is really just me overthinking, what gets people off is probably more important than being a stickler lol.:D

Don't ruin my sexy dombunny fantasies with your logic. :negativeman:
(But I see your point) :p

Shadow Dancer

Mar 28, 2020
Just a giant status-shaped hole in the idea of Leila.

Idk, I'm probably just overthinking what is ultimately supposed to be just a fun game, but Leila seems like exactly the sort of person that would have the rest of the planet scoffing and going 'Just Nasti being Nasti' which seems like a bit of a sad way to end things given how bent out of shape she is about how she is seen.

After all, its hard to get more 'party girl minor princess' that showing up with a literal Pirate's kid.:p
Leila isn't an option for the competition considering the fact that she's infertile, she's instead going to be in the sex for fun option.

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Leila isn't an option for the competition considering the fact that she's infertile, she's instead going to be in the sex for fun option.

What if that's entirely the point of nominating Leila? To, crudely-put, troll Nasti? You can tease her with all the details: "I can't impregnate you, but I know someone who'd love to play the game. A dirty, low-life pirate, but not just any. One who led. One who specialized in apprehension, capture... slavery. The kind who lived long enough to want out of that madness. She's a laquine... peerless breeders, those rabbits."

I haven't gotten this far yet for people to learn, but Leila bones rich people for fun. It was her pre-pirate life. She also has a scene inserted in the Dhaal Party environment, for the future. She has the pedigree of being a pirate queen's right hand and all the experience of indulging in that lifestyle, making her an apt and enticing candidate.

It's the player who should get to feel like they're playing with people if they can't engage Nasti, and also getting to enjoy the sex with characters they like. The whole set-up to Nastizia as currently implemented is getting the player really invested in a sexual game with Riya and starting that rivalry. If you're not playing the game directly, and nominate someone, you nominate them knowing their strengths and weaknesses and also do so with an appropriate ulterior motive. Including Leila puts Riya up against the very thing she ostensibly swears to fight.

That means you can humiliate Riya with a furry futa bitch who is on her level.

Or cause Leila to lose (and yourself).

Either way the player gets all the sex involved with their chosen character.

Nastizia is some pretty great content and I could see the potential only a few pages in.

Last edited:

BoomstickN7

Aug 12, 2018

Can't believe I forgot Leila was infertile. That's not news to me. I have known that for a while. How could I forget that!? :oops:
Happy to hear Will has a way around that though. With that big beautiful lewd brain of his. :D

Shadow Dancer

Mar 28, 2020
What if that's entirely the point of nominating Leila? To, crudely-put, troll Nasti? You can tease her with all the details: "I can't impregnate you, but I know someone who'd love to play the game. A dirty, low-life pirate, but not just any. One who led. One who specialized in apprehension, capture... slavery. The kind who lived long enough to want out of that madness. She's a laquine... peerless breeders, those rabbits."
Is this going to lock us out of her expansion? because her getting pregnant seems to be integral for it, and i doubt she's going to be very happy with steele when she finds out leila can't get her pregnant.

Oaklandpain

Nov 15, 2018
oh man the thought of leila domming riya (ball worship, smothering etc :gizz:);

also thoroughly enjoyed the current Nasti content!! :eyepop:

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
oh man the thought of leila domming riya (ball worship, smothering etc :gizz:);

You may think so but it's not what I had in mind. More humiliation oriented, between both. I noted down pretty much the entire arc several weeks back. One loss for bun includes being chastised with Lucinite instead, which means no boner.

You can imagine how well that goes for someone who is pretty much semi-erect every hour of every day. Finding something arousing but having your dick chilled and unable to even express the impulse.

After that loss, Leila (and the PC probably) swear revenge as Leila works out the frustration in them in an alley.

Also, it's not Leila who'd be getting Nice Time for Roo'd from you. It'd be you getting Nice Time for Roo'd from Leila, if we wanted Riya to be able to still fuck the PC.

Reactions: Asora

Oaklandpain

Nov 15, 2018
You may think so but it's not what I had in mind. More humiliation oriented, between both. I noted down pretty much the entire arc several weeks back. One loss for bun includes being chastised with Lucinite instead, which means no boner.

You can imagine how well that goes for someone who is pretty much semi-erect every hour of every day. Finding something arousing but having your dick chilled and unable to even express the impulse.

After that loss, Leila (and the PC probably) swear revenge as Leila works out the frustration in them in an alley.

Also, it's not Leila who'd be getting Nice Time for Roo'd from you. It'd be you getting Nice Time for Roo'd from Leila, if we wanted Riya to be able to still fuck the PC.

Oooo that sounds awesome :allears: and thank you nonesuch for the nasti content, the competition aspect is super fun and well paced!

Last edited:
Reactions: Asora and Nonesuch

HalfALifeLol

Feb 12, 2018
So... am I the only one that sort of wants to go to Nasti's planet?

It honestly sounds like a very fun place to visit and it would be fun to flex on some of the nobles.:p

Nonesuch, if we win and go through with the standard route will we see some character progression on Nasti when you circle back to building her out? She is shockingly sweet by the end and I sort of want to see her succeed in remaking herself tbh.:D

Granted, there seems to be a surprising amount of popularity for doing her harm so she might have accidentally triggered a Riya-like reaction in some:confused:

Jokes aside though, it would be sort of fun if someone added a sort of 'title-tracker' to the codex. Steele seems to be picking them up so quickly that I'm starting to forget where they rank in various contexts lol. I kind of like the handy little definitions in CoC2 for example.

Phazeblade

May 17, 2016
am at the tzacha section, and the info listed on the wiki is wrong, small egg didn't work(it rejected the food), while nepeta, sweet treat, venom, and furball weren't even displaying

addendum, it does NOT reject the restorative eggs, it DOES reject the transformative eggs(pink/blue/white eggs, the item name specifies)

Last edited:

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Although the current notes don't mention it, Nastizia is in this pub patch. Just go to Anon's Bar to kickstart her content off. Hope you all enjoy her! I'll be doing work laying the groundwork for the pussy princess's next expansion pack this month, thanks to my patreons.

Deziere is almost, almost finished. I've struggled a bit with writer's block towards the end with her, which is mostly a result of how large Bizzy's mum (ho ho) turned out to be. She will be in the editing/coding pipeline by next week, after which I will be doing some slave orgy scenes on Zheng Shi for William. After that, Jasvalla.

SSam

Jun 15, 2020
Although the current notes don't mention it, Nastizia is in this pub patch. Just go to Anon's Bar to kickstart her content off. Hope you all enjoy her!.
Nastizia was a blast, both winner and loser side.
1) Any chance that if you
are on the winning path, and you pick the spit-roast option
you could become buddy buddy with Riya in the overworld?

2) and the reverse of that if you
are doing the losing path and picking submit + submit
Riya would be okay with you having a penis
caging you up as her sissy?

3)
have an option added were you pick to hard submit even if you won 2 matches

Keep up the good work, eager to see what comes next! Mabey one day Riya companion!

Reactions: Asora

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
you could become buddy buddy with Riya in the overworld?

Riya is Franks' character, so unless that specific author writes it, (probably) no dice.

Reactions: William.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
you could become buddy buddy with Riya in the overworld? [/spoiler]

Unfortunately that's up to Franks. I think he is working on fresh Riya content, but not anything connected to the Nasti content afaik.

3)
have an option added were you pick to hard submit even if you won 2 matches

The commissioner does want more hard submit options/subsequent scenes, specifically a path where Riya dedicks and breeds you in the final scene. That'll have to be carefully gated, needless to say.

Dude, Nasti is great, i enjoyed the whole thing, but i thought for sure Batra was going to be in the next room and Nasti was going to press a button or something that'd seal her door and lift the wall between with a glass panel separating things, forcing Riya to have to watch the final money shot or something. I was really hoping to clinch my humiliation of her with something like that.

Jesus christ lol. Well, whilst I can't offer that, once I get into doing repeat/follow up content, there'll definitely be more scenes involving sexually humiliating Riya if you won. She does very secretly enjoy it, you know.

BlackRangerXIII

Aug 27, 2015
I love Nastizia, she's an interesting character and very fun to enjoy
2 things about her:
1- I can't wait for her bust to be made
2- When will we be able to interact with Nasti again?

Reactions: Asora and Malidica

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
1- I can't wait for her bust to be made

Neither can I.

2- When will we be able to interact with Nasti again?

I can't say. Unfortunately I'm snowed under at the moment and struggling a bit with smut writing in general, with a big move irl planned in the spring as well. I think it might be mid-2021 before I can return to her.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I can't say. Unfortunately I'm snowed under at the moment and struggling a bit with smut writing in general, with a big move irl planned in the spring as well. I think it might be mid-2021 before I can return to her.

Dang, did the place you move into last year smell like feet?

Take care cool writer person.

Reactions: Nonesuch

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Dang, did the place you move into last year smell like feet?

Ha! I'm surprised someone was keeping track.

There's nothing wrong with this flat, but I always intended it to be a stepping stone between my parents' old place and emigrating to Canada. Unfortunately 2020 happened so I had to put those plans on hold. I'm fully committed to making it happen next year though.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Ha! I'm surprised someone was keeping track.

There's nothing wrong with this flat, but I always intended it to be a stepping stone between my parents' old place and emigrating to Canada. Unfortunately 2020 happened so I had to put those plans on hold. I'm fully committed to making it happen next year though.

So you're coming across the pond? Damn, that's a big move. Good luck to you!

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Deziere is finally done, pending edits. Once the kaithrit milf is in the game you'll be able to find her on Dhaal, as well as purchase her and have her work as a ship cook, a camwhore with her daughter or perhaps, if you're really nice, fulfill her dreams. (Let's be real though, you're mostly doing this so you can screw her and Bizzy at the same time).

I'll be writing some slave orgies on Zheng Shi next, for the currently in-construction Flight Deck. After that, Jasvalla.

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018
Deziere is finally done, pending edits. Once the kaithrit milf is in the game you'll be able to find her on Dhaal, as well as purchase her and have her work as a ship cook, a camwhore with her daughter or perhaps, if you're really nice, fulfill her dreams. (Let's be real though, you're mostly doing this so you can screw her and Bizzy at the same time).

I'll be writing some slave orgies on Zheng Shi next, for the currently in-construction Flight Deck. After that, Jasvalla.
But isn't Yammi the ship cook?

And will the "fulfill her dreams" option be locked behind an alignment test? Or will it just be based on decisions made by the pc?