Nonesuch's Catalogue of Smut

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Also does that mean Jasvalla is going to have an option that doesn't end in a Bad End?

The way I'm planning it, it should be possible to manage your addiction to her without necessarily triggering her bad end. So you can fully relish all these beta training scenes I'm doing for her.

Nora Steele

Dec 17, 2020
Suzeraigne sounds interesting! I might actually make a female character for her, since I'm presuming she won't top anyone simultaneously highly feminine and well-endowed. The pretending dynamic sounds very cool, though I'd like a bit of clarification. Does this mean that when Suzy and the good captain bang, Steele can't have revealed their identity prior? Or should they just roleplay as a capitalist peasant? Gotta keep up with this thread for sure.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Ok then. Update! Update. What have I been up to.

For the most part I've been working full steam on the other project I mentioned. It's considerably more involved than my TiTS work and requires a lot of my time and energy. As long as this is the case - and we're looking at a year long production cycle, give or take - I'm just not going to be producing much for Fen's games, it's unfortunately that simple. The fact that the JS TF is still on-going, and the content that I have completed for TiTS recently is stuck in a holding pattern along with everyone else's, does hurt my enthusiasm to do anything for it.

This is particularly true in reference to Jasvalla, who's basically defeated me, at least temporarily. I actually laid aside a whole free month to finish her earlier this year and I just couldn't do it, I feel like I've completely run out of juice for her. I'm hoping that shelving her for a while will help me go back to it eventually, maybe once again through my Patreon side projects.

With all that said I have been doing some TiTS work. I've really been enjoying writing Suze. I've developed a dating system where she asks you questions (novel I know) and how you respond opens up new date possibilities, gifts she sometimes gets you, and new sexual stuff. I think it will give her content an organic feeling of development. I can't explain why writing one big dicked brown girl domme is way easier than another, I think maybe I needed a fresh start. I also got to continue writing the Crossroads trilogy, the continuing adventures of robo-twink rogue Daliss who keeps falling into the clutches of big, sexually aggressive ladies, thanks to my patrons. Got a good ending planned for that, with plenty of shagging along the way, so that's satisfying.

The pretending dynamic sounds very cool, though I'd like a bit of clarification. Does this mean that when Suzy and the good captain bang, Steele can't have revealed their identity prior? Or should they just roleplay as a capitalist peasant? Gotta keep up with this thread for sure.

Yes, you can't date her unless you're pretending to be a merc, an engineer or a stripper, depending on which pretense you like the best. Eventually she's going to find out, but that won't be in her initial release.

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
Ok then. Update! Update. What have I been up to.

For the most part I've been working full steam on the other project I mentioned. It's considerably more involved than my TiTS work and requires a lot of my time and energy. As long as this is the case - and we're looking at a year long production cycle, give or take - I'm just not going to be producing much for Fen's games, it's unfortunately that simple. The fact that the JS TF is still on-going, and the content that I have completed for TiTS recently is stuck in a holding pattern along with everyone else's, does hurt my enthusiasm to do anything for it.

This is particularly true in reference to Jasvalla, who's basically defeated me, at least temporarily. I actually laid aside a whole free month to finish her earlier this year and I just couldn't do it, I feel like I've completely run out of juice for her. I'm hoping that shelving her for a while will help me go back to it eventually, maybe once again through my Patreon side projects.

With all that said I have been doing some TiTS work. I've really been enjoying writing Suze. I've developed a dating system where she asks you questions (novel I know) and how you respond opens up new date possibilities, gifts she sometimes gets you, and new sexual stuff. I think it will give her content an organic feeling of development. I can't explain why writing one big dicked brown girl domme is way easier than another, I think maybe I needed a fresh start. I also got to continue writing the Crossroads trilogy, the continuing adventures of robo-twink rogue Daliss who keeps falling into the clutches of big, sexually aggressive ladies, thanks to my patrons. Got a good ending planned for that, with plenty of shagging along the way, so that's satisfying.

Yes, you can't date her unless you're pretending to be a merc, an engineer or a stripper, depending on which pretense you like the best. Eventually she's going to find out, but that won't be in her initial release.
I've been out of the loop for like a year and a half with the game but what's the other project and who's jasvalla?

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I've been out of the loop for like a year and a half with the game but what's the other project and who's jasvalla?
The other project is sekrit until Nonesuch decides to post more about it.
Jasvalla will be a Dzaan bounty hunter after Steele as the ultimate prize.

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
Glad to see more lovely Dzaan ladies being added. I enjoy the cum addiction from Ardia and Luca to a point, that usually i only see with male minatours and they are not my thing. Oh and i really like dom sera too.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
After 84 years, I finally went and did the Nastizia event chain and boy was it wild. I’m only bummed that I have to throw one of the competitions (in my case, I had to throw the trick invitation round) so I could meet Tzacha because I am a sucker for being a beloved pet’s favorite, but I guess that’s good incentive to not just trounce Riya all the time, lol. That said, I do appreciate how you wrote Riya where she is still obnoxious and unlikable most of the time but she shows some humanity if you opt to be merciful on third win and let her join in. While still keeping her an asshole I never want to i teract with again once truce is over, lol! Good on you for taking on that challenge.

Also, I am still excited for whenever we can finally rescue Dizzy and reunite her with Bizzy.

Anyways, I’m very behind on TiTS and CoC2 thanks to life, but I’m always happy to see new content from my fave writers~

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Damn, all the way back on page 6. I think that speaks to the current state of the game: There just isn't that much to update you guys with, since nothing's getting in until the JS conversion is complete. Still, maybe I can tantalise your tastebuds a little bit with what content I have on the go.

* Dizzy has been fully edited by Will and is now basically on standby. I'm hoping Bizzy's mum will be getting into the game sometime shortly after JSiTS goes live. She's got a lot of content I'm proud of, she's fully recruitable as a cook and all round has a lot of content if you're into chubby cat milfs who like making you dinner and then sitting on your face.

* I'm back on that old warhorse Jasvalla again and I actually made a lot of progress on the dzaan stalker, to the extent that I'm hoping to have her ready for edits this month. It's good to make a breakthrough on what's become a bit of a boondoggle for me, although she's been in the workshop so long at this point I'm likely to have to go back and make adjustments to her combat routines. Still, to complete her in terms of content would be a huge milestone.

* I did a nice Kase and Ramis threesome at the behest of my Patreons, featuring both top and bottom content depending on what you're doing with Ramis. It's not quite complete - I have in mind an even subbier version if you happen to be wearing Ramis's cockbell - but that won't be too much of a stretch and with any luck, since it's simple content, I can smuggle that into the game before you know it.

That's it. I really hope to get something into the game soon, however small - it's been a while.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I'm happy to hear you're still chipping away at Jasvalla.

Reactions: Nonesuch

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
* Dizzy has been fully edited by Will and is now basically on standby. I'm hoping Bizzy's mum will be getting into the game sometime shortly after JSiTS goes live. She's got a lot of content I'm proud of, she's fully recruitable as a cook and all round has a lot of content if you're into chubby cat milfs who like making you dinner and then sitting on your face.
Nice. Curious as to what will happen in the ship with two cooks in the crew.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Nice. Curious as to what will happen in the ship with two cooks in the crew.
I initially had it so you could only employ one of them at a time, but I was discouraged from doing that. So you can have both Dizzy and Yammi/Pexiga onboard if you want. Don't expect any fancy interactions though.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
I initially had it so you could only employ one of them at a time, but I was discouraged from doing that. So you can have both Dizzy and Yammi/Pexiga onboard if you want. Don't expect any fancy interactions though.
Yammi is one I would consider leaving off the ship in favor of Dizzy. After the Pexygaquest, she's one of the crew members I least engage with.

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
I did a nice Kase and Ramis threesome at the behest of my Patreons, featuring both top and bottom content depending on what you're doing with Ramis. It's not quite complete - I have in mind an even subbier version if you happen to be wearing Ramis's cockbell - but that won't be too much of a stretch and with any luck, since it's simple content, I can smuggle that into the game before you know it.
May your love for femboys never abate, man. Seriously, thanks a ton for all such contents you have already created and that you keep creating. Especially when it focuses on Captain Steele being in the role of said boi.

Ramis is pretty cool too.

WitchesBrew

May 6, 2020
* I did a nice Kase and Ramis threesome at the behest of my Patreons, featuring both top and bottom content depending on what you're doing with Ramis. It's not quite complete - I have in mind an even subbier version if you happen to be wearing Ramis's cockbell - but that won't be too much of a stretch and with any luck, since it's simple content, I can smuggle that into the game before you know it.
All Kase content is good content.

Reactions: Drash and Burnerbro