Nonesuch's Catalogue of Smut

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I wouldn't complain if someone took my money and sprinkled the game with more Ditz Speech.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I wouldn't complain if @Nonesuch added a hardcore S&M option in the Brothel.

Problem with that is, patrons pay to be dommed in the SnM racket. On account of female doms being rare, and it being much more challenging. There's nothing wrong with Steele becoming a professional dominatrix, but I'm guessing that isn't what you or most people want.

Candycane

Dec 9, 2016
Fine then I'll just delete this incredibly detailed, lovingly crafted and frankly fabulous document for the 'Kinky Time' Brothel expansion.

giphy.gif

Screamed the self proclaimed archaeologist, whips cracking this way and that, almost like some sort of heavily discounted wacky waving inflating arm flailing tubeman.

Yeah... Probably for the best this died quickly.
If anyone ever actually writes a Lemongrab voiced, Indiana Jones themed incompetent dom I expect compensation, candy ACCEPTABLE.

Arhon

Jun 22, 2016
Problem with that is, patrons pay to be dommed in the SnM racket. On account of female doms being rare, and it being much more challenging. There's nothing wrong with Steele becoming a professional dominatrix, but I'm guessing that isn't what you or most people want.
I can say with all honestly this:

I WOULD SO MUCH LOVE DOMINATRIX CONTENT.

I dont know about everyone else but damn dominatrix content is my biggest kink.

Arhon

Jun 22, 2016
This game is like 50% femdom.

Still could use more So, though.
There's not enough femdom.

I desire Dom So like no tomorrow.

Cant wait for Ship content to be released and Dom So to be released afterwards(Of course it needs to be checked and make some changes to fit the ship content).

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ship content allow so much more femdom possible to be easy written I think so with ships x-pack everyone wins, right?

Dom So, maybe some visit scene from Dom Sera or other npc that likes to dom PC. having nice expanded ship helps to find peacefull place to unleash inner sub ^^

Reactions: Arhon

Arhon

Jun 22, 2016
Ship content allow so much more femdom possible to be easy written I think so with ships x-pack everyone wins, right?

Dom So, maybe some visit scene from Dom Sera or other npc that likes to dom PC. having nice expanded ship helps to find peacefull place to unleash inner sub ^^
I love how you are thinking.

Reactions: Ormael

RequiemForAMeme

Jun 29, 2016
Not sure if any of this was asked before, but I'm curious.
What kind of content do you enjoy writing the most? Any specific character, character-archetype and/or fetish? What's your favorite content you wrote? Is there any content that you didn't write that you just love?

@Nonesuch

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Not sure if any of this was asked before, but I'm curious.
What kind of content do you enjoy writing the most? Any specific character, character-archetype and/or fetish? What's your favorite content you wrote? Is there any content that you didn't write that you just love?

@Nonesuch

I have been asked this, but responses do tend to get lost in a 37 page thread. I'll try and bookmark this one.

I don't like doing any one thing for too long. It's not just boring to me, I fret about the game getting overloaded with a particular type of content (which makes me pretty much on my own amongst the regular contributors, it has to be said). So whilst I really enjoy sissies and trapification, and SnM themes, and futa/shemale dom, I'll rarely stick with one of those for more than one project. My catalogue stands as testament to the fact I'll produce pretty much anything that Fen will allow. This philosophy also enables me to try out different things, test myself and see what works and what doesn't, within the limited scope of these games anyway.

What I do always love doing is building characters, showing what they are like without necessarily saying it, weaving them into the fabric of the world so they hopefully add and interconnect to it, at the same time as delivering the sexual content. I suppose if I have a frustration with my work for TiTS it's that I've very rarely been able to do real arcs or stories involving them, except Sera who mostly came about by accident.

Sera's party event genuinely is the thing I most enjoyed doing, though. I wish I could craft the opportunity to do more projects like it.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Liking traps is gay, bro.

I'm kidding, you do you.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Looks good but are you juggling those three projects all at once?

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Was enjoying a bit of Sera Pregger Expansion content and couldn't remember the special names she wants for the kids. So I thought I'd skim her doc... but its not there. You got two missing docs on your table of context, as far as I can tell. Sera Preg and Dr. Lessau+his lab, unless I've gone blind. Everything okay over there @Nonesuch?

Last edited:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
She wants to them name Jezebel and Beelzebub.

I'll show myself out.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Was enjoying a bit of Sera Pregger Expansion content and couldn't remember the special names she wants for the kids. So I thought I'd skim her doc... but its not there. You got two missing docs on your table of context, as far as I can tell. Sera Preg and Dr. Lessau+his lab, unless I've gone blind. Everything okay over there @Nonesuch?
Lessau and any related content to that is Couch's stuff actually, not Nonesuch's. And the Sera preg stuff is labeled under the 'WOOMB' title. Js

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
You got two missing docs on your table of context, as far as I can tell. Sera Preg and Dr. Lessau+his lab, unless I've gone blind.

I guess I'll take it as a compliment that you would confuse my work with Nonesuch's? Honestly I don't think I'm anything close to that good.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
I guess I'll take it as a compliment that you would confuse my work with Nonesuch's? Honestly I don't think I'm anything close to that good.
... ... ... Excuse me while I go jump off a cliff.

*and the fuck up continues sgfhhjk*
*sits in a corner, flushed a bright cherry red.* I'm gonna just shut up right now, I'm not making sense in this flustered state, and everything I try to say just makes a bigger mess... Nothing wrong with your content btw.
Lessau and any related content to that is Couch's stuff actually, not Nonesuch's. And the Sera preg stuff is labeled under the 'WOOMB' title. Js
You know ... I feel like I could snap my keyboard in half with now much I've fucked up right now.

Last edited:

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
The desired names are
Damien (M), Regan (F).

My previous post was a joke linking to the Devil Survivor games, as Jezebel and Beezlebub/Belzaboul are linked to the names I mentioned.

I don't' get the reference for the female name.

I think the names link to characters in the movie 'The Exorcist'.....probably a linkage to Sera's past.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
I think the names link to characters in the movie 'The Exorcist'.....probably a linkage to Sera's past.

And here I thought Jezebel was a reference to Sera being the type of person who would be totally okay with their kid being named after a woman who is known as a temptress/slut who leads people astray from god (a bit like herself during her catholic school days).

Arhon

Jun 22, 2016
And here I thought Jezebel was a reference to Sera being the type of person who would be totally okay with their kid being named after a woman who is known as a temptress/slut who leads people astray from god (a bit like herself during her catholic school days).
Sera was Catholic?
giphy.gif

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Sera was Catholic?

Or at least the space version of Catholic, I remember that in the original version of her design doc she was Catholic, but that was changed to "the One" IIRC.