Nonesuch's Catalogue of Smut

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well Couch I not sure which one of you should be happy to have his work labeled as the other one work. You or NS xD

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Looks good but are you juggling those three projects all at once?

They're all relatively small, and all were paid for by the same person.

Question: Are you planing to make some sort of tie-in with Vava Groom and this one?

Like for example wearing the collar when you enter Vava Groom the first time or more times and Cruff mentions it?

Not at present, but it would be a work of a moment to get them to notice your collar when I do go back and produce some more stuff for VG.

I guess I'll take it as a compliment that you would confuse my work with Nonesuch's? Honestly I don't think I'm anything close to that good.

Oh, Couch! I think your work is excellent. I love the way you deliberately produce stuff to fill holes in the TF market, it's something I don't have the drive to tackle.

I don't' get the reference for the female name.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Exorcist_(film)#Plot

Reactions: Mooing_Mermaid
F

Franks

Question, what's Seras accent? I always imagine her as british but that's only because landon sounds like london

'Traditionally a last name from places in England with the same name. It means "long hill" or "ridge." Well-known Landons: Michael Landon, who played Pa on TV's Little House on the Prairie.'

@Nonesuch can PC at some point see a photo of papa Landon in a top hat, monocle and coattailed tuxedo, holding a pipe and sipping tea with his pinky out? It would be appropriate is all I'm saying.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Now all I can think of is Sera being a regular in Camden Town.

Basically she's My People, and that's cool.

Don't know if she'd do Fleshgod Apocalypse, though.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Personally I think using portal technology for the gemstone would have been better than hardlight technology.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Question, what's Seras accent? I always imagine her as british but that's only because landon sounds like london

She uses Americanisms. I imagine she has a pretty standard bratty US west coast accent, Amy Winehouse'd somewhat by her smoking. I can't remember why I used Landon as her last name, except that it sounds fairly well-to-do. If you want her to sound English to you, that's fine; I don't intend to nail down her accent now. Not after Savin suddenly decided Reaha sounded British, which was slightly unnerving to me.

Reactions: Mooing_Mermaid

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
As an American, I'm still pretty certain that Nonesuch notified his constable who notified the Queen who prevented me from using PayPal with the UK out of spite.

Still, it's a shame, I always imagined Sera with "no" accent (alright, alright, an "American" accent, I guess), and Reaha with a very subtle Southern twang.

I'm just saying, what with most New Texans using "darlin'" and "hun".

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
I thought it was just that the PC misinterpreted Reaha's accent to be British when in fact its New Texan, at least that's how I remember the line that pops up when she first talks to you when you park your ship on New Texas.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
I thought it was just that the PC misinterpreted Reaha's accent to be British when in fact its New Texan, at least that's how I remember the line that pops up when she first talks to you when you park your ship on New Texas.
That's what I figured too. It says they THOUGHT she had a British accent, not that she DID have one.

Synthomatic

Jun 13, 2016
She uses Americanisms. I imagine she has a pretty standard bratty US west coast accent, Amy Winehouse'd somewhat by her smoking. I can't remember why I used Landon as her last name, except that it sounds fairly well-to-do. If you want her to sound English to you, that's fine; I don't intend to nail down her accent now. Not after Savin suddenly decided Reaha sounded British, which was slightly unnerving to me.

savin why

Zombiqaz

Nov 16, 2016
Speaking of whom...

I have a minor question about that scene.

Does Sera smoke in any of her other content? I don't remember her doing so, but it's possible I skipped over something or just forgot about it.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015

Which only raises more questions than it answers.

I have a minor question about that scene.

In her very first generic fuck-across-the-counter scene (one of the ones I didn't write), yes. It's also mentioned in one of her talk scenes.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Reaha? British? That's just insane. There is NO way that EVER fits into my head-cannon.

I think it's easy for me, then again I can imagine several different appropriate accents for her.

I'm thinking... Maida Vale. Or maybe Cambridgeshire. Something dignified but not so posh that it sounds stupid.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Britain's the whole island.

Savin might have meant Scottish accent, lel.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
No, he didn't. When murikkans says "British" they mean "Home Counties".

Entirely true.

Imagine someone putting a west country accent in the game.

"AYE LAD, OIM FRAM BRISSTOHL, PUT YURR DICK IN MOY ARSE"

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Imagine someone putting a west country accent in the game.

Known as the pirate accent outside these shores. The ork in the Tarkus dungeon probably has it.

Reactions: SoAndSo

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
When anyone outside the Isles says "British" they mean "Harry Potter".

Not that boyos can't be wizards either, I'm just saying.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Throw in a Cockney accent and we have a whole set

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
I think it's easy for me, then again I can imagine several different appropriate accents for her.

I'm thinking... Maida Vale. Or maybe Cambridgeshire. Something dignified but not so posh that it sounds stupid.
Sorry, but in my mind the more I hear it the more I hear her speaking a full on cockney. Which DOES NOT HELP. Don't get me wrong I love me a lighter end of the cockney that's intelligible if not enunciated. I'd sooner see Reaha with a scottish brogue, than with a posh and snooty version of the english accents. Not all people outside the Isles think of only one thing when a british accent is suggested. I'll admit that the finer points of Dorset vs Cambridgshire are lost on me. I am in fact aware of the multiple dialectical differences :p Unlike most, I even know that a cockney is a LOOOOT thicker than most americans think it is.