Nonesuch's Catalogue of Smut

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Herm and Futa are NOT the same thing. Futa doesn't have female genetalia and usually has testicles, whereas herm has female and usually not testicles..
Herm: a male or a female with male and female bits.
Futa: a female herm. May or may not have testes.

For a long time Hermaphrodite had pretty much been forgotten and relegated to medical discussion
I see "herm" thrown around a lot.

Futa came around and was used as a sort of catchall for female appearance with a cock.
That's the crux of the problem.

Futa was FAR more often male and no female, on top of there being no other word to call them.
"Far more often male"? Since when? I have looked for herm smut on the interwebs since 2006 and I have never, ever found male contents tagged as "futa". Plus male herms have a term to call them: "Male Herms".

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
You think we're just nitpicking semantics? Deciding on standardized terms to refer to girls with dicks is important to us 100% heterosexual males, ya useless lesbian.

Besides, Nonesuch knew what he was getting into when he joined this site/made this thread.

EDIT: I wish I could like the like.

Last edited:
Reactions: MistyBirb

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Wait, futa doesn't have a vagoo? :O

When did this happen? So many booru's have lied to me! D:

I swear futanari has been interchangeable with herm for like... ever. >_>
Since 4chan boards bickered about it, is when... Its recent and its their opinion backed by definitions they had to really dig for to support their claim, as far as I know.

Yes, that is her threat hinting at a possibility of a bad end.

@Couch and anyone else that is interested:
As far as body swapping, I'm not sure how concrete the idea is, but there have been brief talks about it and how it may tie into the TiTS-verse and overall plot (because TiTS is not all sandbox and no story, ya know). If and when it does become a thing, it will most certainly be a late game feature, and one that may cost an arm and a leg to have the tech for (being a major credit sink)--so nothing that is immediately applicable at this point of development. It is definitely easy to do in code, it's just pending the right time to tie in such a feature. So with that in mind, don't get too excited for it, just know it's an idea being floated around.

For hiding wieners, it's probably best to remove them entirely than to create an item that "hides" them. I do like the idea of hiding them with genital slits though, since those are rarely used for anything practical other than an appearance blurb, so I try to squeeze it in where I can (like with nudity checks). And if penises are hidden, they can only be hidden for just the events that check for just that--I can't go back and make exceptions for every scene ever because most scene don't have checks that are that particular. Most scenes just check for a penis and disregard things that may be hiding them, retrofitting each check will take a million years...
Sigh ... I was afraid of such. At least the body swap is possible. What about those afflicted by this change? Will there be a method to undo the contract for those signed up to Beth? Otherwise, its like I said, we get wise with save edits or remake hours worth of effort cuz of this fix if we're no longer interested. Weather that remake is forced transformations or a new character depends on the victim now, which sucks if they had no intention of doing this.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
there have been brief talks about it and how it may tie into the TiTS-verse and overall plot (because TiTS is not all sandbox and no story, ya know). If and when it does become a thing, it will most certainly be a late game feature, and one that may cost an arm and a leg to have the tech for (being a major credit sink)--so nothing that is immediately applicable at this point of development.

Oh, so there's already plans. I was conceiving of it as a firmware update for Steele's nanites which would require some sort of quest to get a necessary component. I'll drop the idea since the staff wants to do it themselves, though.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Oh, so there's already plans. I was conceiving of it as a firmware update for Steele's nanites which would require some sort of quest to get a necessary component. I'll drop the idea since the staff wants to do it themselves, though.
From the sound of it, that isn't set in stone. Any idea of yours might be kennel for that fire. Might be worth a poke? Just to see if its been thought of?

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
What about those afflicted by this change? Will there be a method to undo the contract for those signed up to Beth? Otherwise, its like I said, we get wise with save edits or remake hours worth of effort cuz of this fix if we're no longer interested. Weather that remake is forced transformations or a new character depends on the victim now, which sucks if they had no intention of doing this.
I can probably write in an option that can allow feminine hermaphrodites with genital slits to pose as a woman under the stipulation that they keep it tucked in during service, I guess. I don't want to diverge too far off of what Nonesuch intended the event to be, especially when the expressed purpose was to not make it a free-for-all event.

But as far as other kinds of hermaphrodites, there needs to be an item or event written that can take the character's current cock setup, remove it and save it in a kind of storage, leaving behind any vaginas, then reapply those cocks on command when the character needs them again. This item/event can be one of several things: like a super expensive/experimental pair of undies that can be used in the Interact menu; maybe some kind of extremely rare alien that steals and preserves cocks; or anything else that might fit in the TiTS-verse and can be explained via sci-fi and not magic. This might also be applicable to vaginas as well--but whatever it is, it should remove the entire group of genitalia wholesale to prevent complications. If new genitalia are regrown, they will most likely be replaced or added on, depending on if there is room or not. Simply hiding genitals isn't as universal, otherwise genital slits would be considered in a lot of sex scenes already, but they are not (both in writing and in code), so having something physically remove genitals on demand is probably the better option. If anyone intends on writing such an item, it may be best to start a new thread on it, however.

Yea, I just wanted to mention that so anyone interested doesn't jump the gun and waste time and effort working on something that has a chance of getting written and implemented in the future. However, if you or anyone else wants to try something smaller, maybe try poking one of the ideas I stated above--I can't promise anything will come of it, but if it works out, then that might be an alternative to genital swapping.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
I'm kinda on the train as well regarding the opinion that herms shouldn't be allowed to whore as intended, period.
If genital slits were to allow them to bypass that gate then who knows, some other players might find and use that loophole just to get that content (And you know how some players are, wanting to get everything of everything).

Last edited:

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
I'm kinda on the train as well regarding the opinion that herms shouldn't be allowed to whore as intended, period.
If genital slits were to allow them to bypass that gate then who knows, some other players might find and use that loophole just to get that content (And you know how some players are, wanting to get everything of everything).
I understand the sentiment and I'm 50-50 on the idea myself. I only bring it up as a potential option because I would like for genital slits to be acknowledged as much as knots and sheathes are for penises, so giving them a minor utilitarian purpose may help with that. If Nonesuch has a strong stance against it, I can leave it out entirely however--or have the brothel mistress note that it is not a viable option or something.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I understand the sentiment and I'm 50-50 on the idea myself. I only bring it up as a potential option because I would like for genital slits to be acknowledged as much as knots and sheathes are for penises, so giving them a minor utilitarian purpose may help with that. If Nonesuch has a strong stance against it, I can leave it out entirely however--or have the brothel mistress note that it is not a viable option or something.

Bit on the fence on this too. On the one hand it could be said that genital slits ties in quite well with Beth's, since both Vaande and the ovir play with the idea of hidden dicks. On the other it's not what I intended with the content, and I'm iffy about very specific transformations enabling content in this way. I'm really behind Couch's idea of back-up bodies; I feel trying out totally different bodies and receiving different experiences as a result is how players should be encouraged to play, rather than morph their single non-negotiable character in ways they may not even like just to get at the whole lot of it.

So I'm going to say no, as much as I don't like saying it to as abiding a supporter of my content as EoL.

Last edited:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Just write So's modding suite, bro. Problem solved.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Bit on the fence on this too. On the one hand it could be said that genital slits ties in quite well with Beth's, since both Vaande and the ovir play with the idea of hidden dicks. On the other it's not what I intended with the content, and I'm iffy about very specific transformations enabling content in this way. I'm really behind Couch's idea of back-up bodies; I feel trying out totally different bodies and receiving different experiences as a result is how players should be encouraged to play, rather than morph their single non-negotiable character in ways they may not even like just to get at the whole lot of it.

So I'm going to say no, as much as I don't like saying it to as abiding a support of my content as EoL.
(Edited cuz I regret how I phrased this line, sorry... I want to remain non aggressive and failing at it.) That idea is still debated and thought to be near end game apparently, if we get it that is. So that email idea I put out?

Last edited:

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I'm really behind Couch's idea of back-up bodies; I feel trying out totally different bodies and receiving different experiences as a result is how players should be encouraged to play, rather than morph their single non-negotiable character in ways they may not even like just to get at the whole lot of it.

Alright, then what I'm going to do is this:

there needs to be an item or event written that can take the character's current cock setup, remove it and save it in a kind of storage, leaving behind any vaginas, then reapply those cocks on command when the character needs them again

If anyone intends on writing such an item, it may be best to start a new thread on it, however.

The firmware upgrade itself is trivial to write, it's just a matter of figuring out how the player should unlock it. I'll put up a new thread when I have it laid out.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
I gotta admit the idea is intriguing, sexuality and genetalia are already pretty interchangable in game and this just makes the process smoother.

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
I stand somewhat corrected. Futanari (the basis of Futa) is translated from the original japanese as Hermaphrodite. So, I retract all arguement. I do still stand by my statements as an expression of what I have seen the words used for in general over the course of my sexually deviant lifetime (which extends farther back than 2006).

I believe I mentioned before that I'd be all kinds of happy to have my own personal bevvy of body snatcher nanites, errr ummm whatever for the body saving thing takes :D

Zat

Dec 18, 2016
Lithuania
Here's a question for you regarding Gene. When you were writing his character, what was the logic behind the fact that a feminine Steele can say "No" to Gene's advances but a masculine Steele can't?

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Here's a question for you regarding Gene. When you were writing his character, what was the logic behind the fact that a feminine Steele can say "No" to Gene's advances but a masculine Steele can't?

Whilst Gene is willing to bone anyone, he actively chases after feminine PCs, which gives them the cues to shut him down. When I wrote it, I stipulated that in order to stop him just passively sluttifying masculine PCs, their submissiveness to him should stop at 80% and only continue from there if they fuck him.

I don't know if this is/remains the case, because he's been modified a lot. All PCs can, of course, smack him right down by finding his special spot.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Whilst Gene is willing to bone anyone, he actively chases after feminine PCs, which gives them the cues to shut him down. When I wrote it, I stipulated that in order to stop him just passively sluttifying masculine PCs, their submissiveness to him should stop at 80% and only continue from there if they fuck him.

I don't know if this is/remains the case, because he's been modified a lot. All PCs can, of course, smack him right down by finding his special spot.
As far as I can tell, there is no mechanic in play to prevent masculine PC's from sliding past 8 Submissiveness from just talks.

However, the process is telegraphed enough, and shutting Gene down hard when all he is doing is being a polite, if pompous and theatrical, shopkeeper seems too much even for an asshole Steele.

I will say that having some amount of gradual Submissiveness loss over time would be much appreciated, even though the Belly Rub is easy to figure out and it knocks the counter down by a lot.

As usual, going through the code of one of your NPCs allowed me to realize just how many variations you have to add quite a number of different flavors and ways to experience the content. So, thanks for Gene, I guess.

Last edited:
Reactions: OnyxDrakkenblade

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
As far as I can tell, there is no mechanic in plays to prevent musculine PC's from sliding past 8 Submissivness from just talks.

However, the process is telegraphed enough, and shutting Gene down hard when all he is doing is being a polite, if pompous and theatrical, shopkeeper seems too much even for an asshole Steele.

I will say that having some amount of gradual Submissiveness loss over time would be much appreciated, even though the Belly Rub is easy to figure out and it knocks the counter down by a lot.

As usual, going through the code of one of your NPCs allowed me to realize just how many variations you have to add quite a number of different flavours and ways to experience the content. So, thanks for Gene, I guess.

It's good to know this kind of thing. I'll get Jacques on the trail.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Gene is barely dominant though. And I can't help but see Batreaux from Zelda whenever I imagine him. To be fair he didn't have a bust for a while.

Gammerick

Nov 13, 2015
Speaking of Gene, I talked about Cerespirin and the text says

"But maybe there’s someone else out there who’d be happy to mass-synthesize this plant TF, if you brought them a sample of it..."

Any ideas who it is?

K

Krynh

Speaking of Gene, I talked about Cerespirin and the text says

"But maybe there’s someone else out there who’d be happy to mass-synthesize this plant TF, if you brought them a sample of it..."

Any ideas who it is?
Dr Haswell and Xenogen?

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
I was looking around for hints on weather Dr. Lessau could work on Steele Honey yet. Wiki doesn't have a shred of intel about him though, not even listed among Persistent Characters. Efforts to search the forums for Dr. Haswell or Dr. Lessau yield outdated hints he will eventually over 2 years ago. And now I can't find him on your list of projects...? At this point I wonder whats up with Dr. Lessau, over if he's able to accept Zil Honey.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015

Attachments

• 1344028903069.png
    1344028903069.png
    185.8 KB · Views: 84