Nonesuch's Catalogue of Smut

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Personally I thought it was a wasted opportunity for some consensual hypnosis.

By the way doesn't the Egg Trainer already have permanent faux pregnancy? Are you planning on expanding that into one that also provides continuous births?

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
Yeah, but just getting a understanding of whats happening. It felt like a brain washing scene.
I dunno, wouldn't it be considered brainwashing if he trained Steele the old fashioned way? Carrot and stick worked both ways, it was just a bit more of a... trip, for the machine.

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
Old fashion way?
Yanno, a whip and Steele's favorite doggy treat. The scene explained colors that react based on Steele's obedience, colors got dark if they did something wrong, brighter when they do something right, physical pleasure for getting it right. Thus, carrot and stick.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Yanno, a whip and Steele's favorite doggy treat. The scene explained colors that react based on Steele's obedience, colors got dark if they did something wrong, brighter when they do something right, physical pleasure for getting it right. Thus, carrot and stick.
I've no idea. I'm just trying to understand what he's doing exactly. Sounds similar to Lane, but not quite. Can't put my finger on it for the life of me.

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
I would totally end up being treated like a bad girl. I actually like dark colors more >.> The physical pleasure might have mitigated some of it though.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
So ... Beth update. Not wanting to come off aggressive, I'm just seeking answers after being blindsided. Herms are no longer allowed, why? Also, will there be nothing herms can do to remain herms and whore themselves at Beth's? This change hurts for multiple reasons...

Last edited:

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
So ... Beth update. Not wanting to come off aggressive, I'm just seeking answers after being blindsided. Herms are no longer allowed, why? Also, will there be nothing herms can do to remain herms and whore themselves at Beth's? This change hurts for multiple reasons...

Herm PCs were never allowed to whore at Beth's. It's just that now you get a reason why.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Herm PCs were never allowed to whore at Beth's. It's just that now you get a reason why.
What Nik said, I've been a herm since long before I signed her contract. Now I'm signed and screwed but not by Beth or the clients...

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Not true. It might have been caused by oversight or FenCo's bias, but up to the release of Trap x-pack, feminine herms were able to trigger all the same scenes as pure females.

Yes, as I have just now discovered. Chalk that up to not testing the original material anywhere near enough, I guess. :rolleyes:

So yeah, I can see why this would be really annoying and frustrating to those playing herm PCs. I apologise for that - what a screw-up. However, I never intended for herms to get at this content in the first place. That's why your massive tube of donkey meat is never mentioned ever in those scenes. As clumsily handled as it has been, it is now working as intended. To work there, you need to be either a pure female or a femboy.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Yes, as I have just now discovered. Chalk that up to not testing the original material anywhere near enough, I guess. :rolleyes:

So yeah, I can see why this would be really annoying and frustrating to those playing herm PCs. I apologise for that - what a screw-up. However, I never intended for herms to get at this content in the first place. That's why your massive tube of donkey meat is never mentioned ever in those scenes. As clumsily handled as it has been, it is now working as intended. To work there, you need to be either a pure female or a femboy.
Bleh... god dammit. I don't suppose you've any idea if its possible to code a tf that'll hide male genitals completely for say... 4 hours, give or take? Cuz my herm has to many custom parts to just remove the dong and it sounds like we're not backtracking... I have doubts in my head about such a item though as it feels like it'll cross to many flags for the desired effect, but things like condensol raise my hopes.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Bleh... god dammit. I don't suppose you've any idea if its possible to code a tf that'll hide male genitals completely for say... 4 hours, give or take? Cuz my herm has to many custom parts to just remove the dong and it sounds like we're not backtracking... I have doubts in my head about such a item though as it feels like it'll cross to many flags for the desired effect, but things like condensol raise my hopes.

Idk, maybe? Sounds like the kind of thing Couch might be interested in producing. But a secondary goal of mine in a lot of my stuff is to produce content for non-herms, as a tonic to the game basically defaulting you to that state so you can skeleton key all content. It's not something I will be producing.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Going from unfortunate oversight back to praising good content and demanding politely asking for moar.

I really liked both the agressive and the subby bishi bee-boys. Is Kane x Abel wincest/threesome something a) possible without going OOC and b) you'd be interested in writing?

Reactions: valk42

IvoryOwl

Sep 1, 2015
Be thankful it's not your sex that so often gets substituted in smut by everyone and everything, from herms to tentacle beasties to freaking lightsaber dicks.:ghost:

I'm with you on that one. Most erotic videogames nowadays are pretty much centered around women and all sorts of paraphernalia meant to replace men, to the point its just too much... usually its an all-female society, female dominated worlds and cultures, feminized monsters, women with dicks (herms), tentacle monsters, parasites, cockvines, etc. You'd assume we're supposed to feel elated for practically having an entire genre "dedicated" to us but truth is its just a pain in the butt if you're an gal interested mostly in straight sex... with actual guys... not tentacles or whatever fancy exotic finds they have. /grumbles/ Not that I'm against that sort of content but when its done too much it kinda loses its charm, ya know what I mean?

Last edited:

IvoryOwl

Sep 1, 2015
Honestly, while there is a large amount of lip service lesbian content in the smut-o-sphere, I'm usually left wanting in general. There's very little actual lesbian content. Content where both women are actually gay as an integral part of their character and they're really into each other in a gay way as opposed to just "teehee two girls is so hawt and naughty and there's no boys so it's totally not gay!"

Not to sound like a pretentious hipster or anything, but it's pretty easy to tell when lesbian content is written for straight men and when it's actually written for lesbians... >_>

Not that I can blame anyone for that lol. Straight men are probably something like 90% of the the entire smut audience, and literally every other demographic is crammed into that last 10%.

I can't tell them apart mostly because I never read smut written by actual lesbians. I assume its a similar situation in regards to yaoi (written by women) and gay stories (written by men) - one romanticizes while the other actually knows their stuff. To me its like this: if there's two women eating each other out then me that falls under the category of "lesbian action", don't care if it was written by a woman or a guy indulging in his fantasies.

Last edited:

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I really liked both the agressive and the subby bishi bee-boys. Is Kane x Abel wincest/threesome something a) possible without going OOC and b) you'd be interested in writing?

Idk about a threesome, but I may do more Kane content, and possibly Quinn's threatened orgy for over-stimulated PCs. I'd like there to be more reasons to visit beetopia after the event.

Similarly, I'd like to put Lah in the Galactic Prison once that becomes a thing (if you turned him in. Who knows where he'll turn up if you let him go).

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Idk, maybe? Sounds like the kind of thing Couch might be interested in producing.

Honestly, not really. Or at least I have no plans to do so. It seems like it would be shitting on your goals if I did.

The closest I would get to this is that I'd like to do a later-game expansion that lets the player have a backup form they can save/load so they can keep two appearances. If you wanted, you could of course make both forms identical except one has a penis. Which I guess sort of does the same thing as a dedicated dick-tucking drug, but I feel like it does so as a consequence of a broader application rather than being something designed specifically to fuck with you? I don't know, what do you think?

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Back-up bodies just reminds me of EVE Online and its life insurance policies that include up-to-date clone bodies.

Reactions: Nik_van_Rijn

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
If a herm has a genital slit couldn't they just try to pass as a monogendered female? I mean the genital slit basically already exists as an ingame means of tucking away your dick. (Which is why I hate getting that TF or sheaths since I tend to prefer letting it all hang out.)

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Honestly, not really. Or at least I have no plans to do so. It seems like it would be shitting on your goals if I did.

The closest I would get to this is that I'd like to do a later-game expansion that lets the player have a backup form they can save/load so they can keep two appearances. If you wanted, you could of course make both forms identical except one has a penis. Which I guess sort of does the same thing as a dedicated dick-tucking drug, but I feel like it does so as a consequence of a broader application rather than being something designed specifically to fuck with you? I don't know, what do you think?
Your idea is much better. Also, its as you say, a consequence of a broader application. Its not just him, there is plenty of content that requires no dong to even see. Take Hana as a example, can't trib her while we own a dick. Its more a answer to subsiding the primary action being given to dicks in this case, at least imo, as well as provides a access to a persons other fetishes. They might just make a de-dicked variant, or they might make a tentacle monster. That was my thought when I was frustrated and throwing that "hide a dick" drug idea, at least. The dick can really be a dick when one wants to indulge the saphric sides.
Edit: It wasn't "designed specifically to fuck with" him...
Idk, maybe? Sounds like the kind of thing Couch might be interested in producing. But a secondary goal of mine in a lot of my stuff is to produce content for non-herms, as a tonic to the game basically defaulting you to that state so you can skeleton key all content. It's not something I will be producing.
Then I think we need to poke @Jacques00. This switch hit hard, and unless everyone knows how to delete flags like me, or even know of Save Edits. Those who wont give up their appearance will be forced to remake a character to break the contract they can no longer enjoy but now face its consequences. Quickest thing I can think of for a solution is either a email to confirm records like how our baby DNA info was presented. I doubt flustering Beth ideas could be used as she makes subtle threats to the PC here no? Especially so if this is her making a threat.

"You ask about the condition of your license contract.

Kat chuckles, “Don’t worry your pretty little head about it. Your configuration might be a slight inconvenience, yes, but if it does become a major problem, we can pull some strings on our end to make sure your license lasts... indefinitely.” Even with a face of constant bordem, her punctuated grin seems unsettling. “Just make sure to change yourself into a proper whore if you want to get back to work.”"

Last edited:

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
As much as it may irritate people, I really agree with doing this. I get that futas are like the thing for a huge portion of the FenGame audience, and obviously Fen himself as well, but I don't think having a herm PC be an all-access smut pass is a good idea. There should be some incentive to pick one side or the other. :p
Hiya Misty, been missin you :p Anyway, I would like to point out that Herm and Futa are NOT the same thing. Futa doesn't have female genetalia and usually has testicles, whereas herm has female and usually not testicles.

I'd be Interested in the concepts "backing up" a form. I'd use three personally. Not for the loss of my Hermness. I'm Genderfluid so . . . I actually don't want the content if I can't approach it from a herm place. They're both a part of me (and more depending on how you choose to look at it), and if you can't take the whole, your loss not mine. I'd use the three for a Naga, Taur(feline), and a bipedal bodies, maybe more variations to each. But all would maintain a Draconic element.

If a herm has a genital slit couldn't they just try to pass as a monogendered female? I mean the genital slit basically already exists as an ingame means of tucking away your dick. (Which is why I hate getting that TF or sheaths since I tend to prefer letting it all hang out.)

This won't work unless you can find a way to negate engorgement during sexual engagement. As a herm I could only imagine that would make you not produce any lube. Which would turn it from sex work into BDSM. Even with all of that, the madam would probably be able to tell you have a genital slit, being the experienced sex worker in a universe with TFs, that she is.

Last edited:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
ITT: People pretending not to be hipsters.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Though, obviously I have no idea if it's code-viable or even remotely possible, but I'd definitely love to see it! :p

From a code perspective, you create the characters PC_BACKUP_A and PC_BACKUP_B, much like PC_BABY, and a flag, let's call it PCBackupSavesTo, that has three valid states: A, B, and null. The flag starts at null when created, and the backups can both be set to match the PC at chargen. Whenever a switch is called, the XP, credits, unspent stat points, level, and combat stats of PC are transferred to both backups - we presumably don't want these to ever change - then one of the backups stores the PC's current appearance and the other overwrites their appearance with whatever was saved in it, flipping back and forth each time. It's fairly straightforward, I think, just need to figure out where and when to add the feature.

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
ITT: People pretending not to be hipsters.
Meh, if somehow I've swung through the hipster world for a minute, I don't really care.

Wait, futa doesn't have a vagoo? :O

When did this happen? So many booru's have lied to me! D:

I swear futanari has been interchangeable with herm for like... ever. >_>
For a long time Hermaphrodite had pretty much been forgotten and relegated to medical discussion, then Futa came around and was used as a sort of catchall for female appearance with a cock. Finally Herm, Asexual and several others came "out of the woodwork" even though they'd always been there. Futa was FAR more often male and no female, on top of there being no other word to call them, the word took that meaning and Herm took it's rightful place.
From a code perspective, you create the characters PC_BACKUP_A and PC_BACKUP_B, much like PC_BABY, and a flag, let's call it PCBackupSavesTo, that has three valid states: A, B, and null. The flag starts at null when created, and the backups can both be set to match the PC at chargen. Whenever a switch is called, the XP, credits, unspent stat points, level, and combat stats of PC are transferred to both backups - we presumably don't want these to ever change - then one of the backups stores the PC's current appearance and the other overwrites their appearance with whatever was saved in it, flipping back and forth each time. It's fairly straightforward, I think, just need to figure out where and when to add the feature.
I would vote for the ship. But barring that, as that space will probably be high value, I'd suggest in or near the nursery. There's lots of space left, it's basically a whole floor designated for the PC and their spawn, and it might even go a small way to explaining why your kids and Briget always know it's you.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
You don't know what you're talking about.

The word futa is used way more than herm. And in fact, herm is pretty much only used in the medical field and text smut. The only difference, usually, is that herms have external testicles. Unfortunately there's no standardization so it's usually up to the creative whims of the author.

Source: chans, boorus, dlsite

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
This switch hit hard, and unless everyone knows how to delete flags like me, or even know of Save Edits. Those who wont give up their appearance will be forced to remake a character to break the contract they can no longer enjoy but now face its consequences. Quickest thing I can think of for a solution is either a email to confirm records like how our baby DNA info was presented. I doubt flustering Beth ideas could be used as she makes subtle threats to the PC here no? Especially so if this is her making a threat.
Yes, that is her threat hinting at a possibility of a bad end.

@Couch and anyone else that is interested:
As far as body swapping, I'm not sure how concrete the idea is, but there have been brief talks about it and how it may tie into the TiTS-verse and overall plot (because TiTS is not all sandbox and no story, ya know). If and when it does become a thing, it will most certainly be a late game feature, and one that may cost an arm and a leg to have the tech for (being a major credit sink)--so nothing that is immediately applicable at this point of development. It is definitely easy to do in code, it's just pending the right time to tie in such a feature. So with that in mind, don't get too excited for it, just know it's an idea being floated around.

For hiding wieners, it's probably best to remove them entirely than to create an item that "hides" them. I do like the idea of hiding them with genital slits though, since those are rarely used for anything practical other than an appearance blurb, so I try to squeeze it in where I can (like with nudity checks). And if penises are hidden, they can only be hidden for just the events that check for just that--I can't go back and make exceptions for every scene ever because most scene don't have checks that are that particular. Most scenes just check for a penis and disregard things that may be hiding them, retrofitting each check will take a million years...