Nonesuch's Catalogue of Smut

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Sorry, but in my mind the more I hear it the more I hear her speaking a full on cockney. Which DOES NOT HELP. Don't get me wrong I love me a lighter end of the cockney that's intelligible if not enunciated. I'd sooner see Reaha with a scottish brogue, than with a posh and snooty version of the english accents. Not all people outside the Isles think of only one thing when a british accent is suggested. I'll admit that the finer points of Dorset vs Cambridgshire are lost on me. I am in fact aware of the multiple dialectical differences :p Unlike most, I even know that a cockney is a LOOOOT thicker than most americans think it is.

Dorset is basically our version of the boonies so everyone's a farmer or at least sounds like it.

I think this does a decent job of showing what most accents in the UK are:

Reactions: Mooing_Mermaid

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
Dorset is basically our version of the boonies so everyone's a farmer or at least sounds like it.

I think this does a decent job of showing what most accents in the UK are:

it does actually though it could do with some of the uk's slang in there

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
I love the Geordie accent, anything Sarah Millican says is funny, just because of that accent. What accent do you have SoAndSo?

A cross between Surrey and South London. So not quite cockney, not quite posh, some sort of awful hybrid in between.

Reactions: RanmaChan

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
British accents are too easy. Now try deciphering this American accent.

Last edited:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Just another day in 'MURICA.

Link removed so I don't get banned.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I knew it, everyone just ignores every other post by me. ;-;

Shitposting is a hard career choice these days.

Last edited:

Sojo

Mar 18, 2016
When anyone outside the Isles says "British" they mean "Harry Potter".

Not that boyos can't be wizards either, I'm just saying.
No, those of us smart enough to know the difference mean Britain itself, not is surrounding countries. (This comes from someone who never bought the whole "Great Britain" bit in school, sue me.)

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Surely Nonesuch will deliver.

Er, not the baby, because that'd be weird, but you know what I mean.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Three smaller requests down, two to go. Next up is a tentacle wing self-orgy and some nice little upgrades to the Magic Milker.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I can't believe I'm actually asking this but...is your tentacle wing scene tentacle wing only or all prehensile dicks?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
How do you fly with cockwings?!

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I wasn't aware demon cockwings were a thing.

Might actually go for them instead of regular ass wings on one of my characters for once.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
I wasn't aware demon cockwings were a thing.

Might actually go for them instead of regular ass wings on one of my characters for once.
You can get them from either Tentatool or by getting the regular ones from Cerespirin and using Lucifier to change them into the "demon" ones.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
So demon ones or normal one plant-like tenta wings allow to fly? Or both types? o_O

Arhon

Jun 22, 2016
-_- Silly goose! Tenta dick wings aren't meant for flying they're meant for fucking!

CnCV7EfUkAEqsq9-1.jpg

Reactions: ShySquare