Nightgames Mod (v2.5.1.2) updated 2/11/17

Draonir

Jan 16, 2016
One question to the fast and fast+ mode.

Are the friendshippoints you get also enhanced? I always get the feeling if i use this i have much later in the game access to the modifications as in the normal mode

dndw

Aug 27, 2015
One question to the fast and fast+ mode.

Are the friendshippoints you get also enhanced? I always get the feeling if i use this i have much later in the game access to the modifications as in the normal mode
No, they are not scaled. It's a good idea, though, and trivial to implement.

12centDime

Mar 16, 2017
Found this a few days ago and got a bit addicted. Thought I'd share things I noticed. I tried to search through the thread to be sure I wasn't repeating anything, but I very well might have missed something, so sorry in advance!

The Tease trait from Kat has strange interactions with bound opponents and summons. Sometimes, you get things like these happening. Not sure why.
Samantha uses Struggle.
Samantha struggles, but can't free her hands.
Dancing just past Samantha's reach gives you a minor high.
You built 20 mojo.

Eve and you circle each other cautiously
Your faerie flies around the edge of the fight looking for an opening to heal his master.
Your faerie spent 5 mojo.
Dancing just past your faerie's reach gives you a minor high.
You built 24 mojo.

This was just...odd. Apparently, Reyka used Embrace, and then her tail was supposed to start fucking my vagina? But then the game got confused and thought it was my demonic tail fucking her vagina? And even if I were attacking a succubus pussy with a demonic tail, shouldn't the succubus pussy not leach stats, since the tail is demonic? I can't seem to trigger Reyka to use Embrace again, so this is the only log I have. And I was dumb while copy-pasting it and didn't just copy everything, so anything the faerie did isn't listed, though its probably inconsequential.
Its the turn immediately after she used Ass fuck and left me flat-footed, if it makes a difference. I had Glamour active and a Male Faerie at the time.
Reyka uses Embrace.
Reyka leans forward and grabs you by your B Cup breasts. She then hoists you back upright and wraps her wings around you, continuing her thrusts with new vigor.
You use Nothing.

Reyka's prehensile demonic tail snakes around your waist and then downward between your legs. Having quickly found its target and coated it in copious amounts of lubricants, the tail shoots up your arcane vagina in a single, powerful thrust. The undulating appendage does not stop, though, and keeps on pistoning in and out at a speed which is leaving you even more breathless than you already were.
You are now fucking Reyka's succubus vagina with your demonic tail.

//next turn

You use Tighten.
You give her a seductive wink and suddenly your arcane vagina squeezes around her small girl-phallus as though it's trying to milk her.
Reyka's slippery oiled form makes her all the more sensitive.
Reyka's small girl-shaft was pleasured by your girlish ass for 93 base:19.0 (19.0) x multiplier: 4.87 (1 + sen:0.3 + ple:0.2 + per:3.4 + stage:0.00 )
Your slippery oiled form makes you all the more sensitive.
Your girlish ass was pleasured by Reyka's small girl-shaft for 3 base:1.0 (1.0) x multiplier: 2.59 (1 + sen:-0.3 + ple:0.7 + per:1.3 + stage:-0.13 )
You spent 15 mojo.

Reyka uses Thrust.
Reyka thrusts into your arcane slit in a slow steady rhythm, leaving you gasping.
Your girlish ass was pleasured by Reyka's small girl-cock for 41 base:16.0 (16.0) x multiplier: 2.59 (1 + sen:-0.3 + ple:0.7 + per:1.3 + stage:-0.12 )
Reyka's small girl-cock was pleasured by your girlish ass for 25 base:5.0 (5.0) x multiplier: 5.10 (1 + sen:0.3 + ple:0.2 + per:3.4 + stage:0.22 )

Reyka focuses her attentions on your faerie, harassing and toying with his body as much as she can.
Your faerie's cock was pleasured by Reyka's Fused Gloves for 45 base:19.0 (19.0) x multiplier: 2.35 (1 + sen:0.0 + ple:0.5 + per:0.9 )
Your demonic tail relentlessly fucks Reyka in her succubus pussy.
Reyka's succubus pussy was pleasured by your demonic tail for 51 base:10.0 (10.0) x multiplier: 5.07 (1 + sen:0.4 + ple:0.2 + per:3.4 )
Reyka tenses up as her hips wildly buck against you. In no time, her hot seed spills into your pulsing hole.
35 arousal overflow
Reyka lost 25+3 (28) willpower.
Reyka shudders, "Mmm it's been a while since I've felt that. Here, I'll return the favor"
As her pussy touches yours, she draws large gouts of life energy out of your demonic tail which is absorbed by her succubus vagina.
You were drained of 21 stamina by Reyka
Reyka has drained a bit of your physical strength, slightly bolstering her own power.
Your demonic tail was pleasured by Reyka's succubus pussy for 7 base:2.0 (2.0) x multiplier: 3.31 (1 + sen:-0.3 + ple:1.3 + per:1.3 )

Upon unlocking any other competitor from the information broker, a level 1 Reyka also starts walking the halls and possibly acquiring wins. She will not show up as an active competitor if the information broker is asked about it, and is not available for daytime activities during this time. If you later unlock Reyka via the broker, she levels to the correct level and becomes available for daytime activities.
Pounce sometimes misses even when mouse-overing it tells you it has 100 accuracy.

Going through the included trait list and xml requirements list:
- Dark Promises is not mentioned as obtainable, but is actually granted automatically without spending a point at Dark 6
- Clingy Is obtained as a daytime sex activity with Airi but is listed as unobtainable.

Random thoughts:
Why is it that, when using Frottage from the Teabag position, you still target the pussy with pleasure damage? Given the relative positions, shouldn't it target their lips, do temptation damage, and possibly trigger Enthralling Cum?
Why can you not use Drain Energy from the Oral Pin position? Its described as a licking/love bite attack.
You cannot use Face fuck from the Teabag position. Seems odd.
Why is Smother listed under the green Positioning section of actions rather than in the pink Pleasure section of actions when transitioning to it from the Facesit/Teabag position? Oral Pin, Threesome, Invitation and such all can transition to different positions from where you start, but are still listed under the pleasure section.

Small random text things:
-Level 10 morning rank up text: The next day, just after getting out of class you receive call from a restricted number. Should be ...recieve a call from a restricted number.
-Unlocking Magic? text: What exactly did Aesop mean when we said magic? Should be ...did Aesop mean when he said magic?
-Unlocking Arcane text: Then all of a sudden the sensation stops and you open your eyes. You found yourself not in the small room you were in before, but a large windowless room. Should be ...open your eyes. You find yourself...
-Upgrading Arcane at 3 or greater: After you give Aisha the money she asked for she once again brings both of you to the same training room you were in before except... Should be After you give Aisha the money she asks for...
-First time entering the Dojo: You go to the Suzuki dojo to meet Suzume. She looks like she's trying to looks like project the air of a dignified martial arts master, but you can tell she's excited... Should be ...looks like she's trying to project the air of...
-Entering the Dojo afterward: Suzume (or Suzuki-shisho as she's instructed you to call her) give you a friendly smile as you bow. Should be ...instructed you to call her) gives you a...

Also...does anyone know the requirements for the 69-facesit position? I see the image in the download, but can't seem to ever get an option to use it. >_>
Ditto for the Embrace position, but I haven't tried as hard on that one yet.

invalidcharacter

Dec 10, 2015
'Member me?

I really should've finished that start screen. Sorry about that.

I see the game has kept being updated and is still being played, that's good to see. I'll put something together for the start screen and maybe another few UI tweaks (some of the buttons became really hard to read?) up for merging as soon as I can.

Are you guys keeping some form of structured changelog for the game?

Bonedust

Feb 26, 2017
Also...does anyone know the requirements for the 69-facesit position? I see the image in the download, but can't seem to ever get an option to use it. >_>
Ditto for the Embrace position, but I haven't tried as hard on that one yet.

The 69 facesit position is not actually used in the game I think.

dndw

Aug 27, 2015
@12centDime Thanks for the report. Some pretty weird stuff in there. Couple of comments:
Pounce has a base accuracy of 120%, plus a bonus of 0-10% based on current arousal. That can be reduced by statuses etc, but it has a bit of a buffer.
Clingy being available is a new development. It's been there for years doing absolutely nothing, and was recently re-purposed for Airi. The documentation is lagging behind a bit.
You're right about Frottage. That just hasn't been implemented, but it would be an improvement. For now, I'll make Frottage unavailable from that position.
Drain Energy from Oral Pin sound devious. Devious is good in this game. Same for Throat Fuck.
Smother was created by someone relatively new to the code, probably just an oversight which will be promptly corrected.
Like Bonedust said, those facesit69 images are not used. Embrace is, though. It's Reyka's Disabling specialization (pick either "Helplessness" or "What? You're just going to win!" when presented with the option). She'll get access to that stance at level 12, it can be used from most sex positions.

@invalidcharacter You'd best start working from my really-custom-matches branch, it's the most up-to-date. (There are some upcoming merge issues, though, Joy.) And no, although we really should have one, there is no systematic changelog.

DarkSinfulMage

Nov 18, 2016
Does it get somehow super-hard to find a Dark Talisman at some point?

Anyways, I was playing last night and wanted to think about how to improve the map or items.

Item caches are important, but become less-so over time. Perhaps if there was a progression or expanded lists as the game goes on?

Perhaps if you could obtain prize-items or piles of cash? That would make them worth fighting over.

I've noticed some notes instructing you to take so-and-so down a peg, but can't remember these messages ever sticking out or what happened if I accomplished them.

Finding notes from fans and stuff would be cool, too.

dndw

Aug 27, 2015
There is already some progression to the item caches, though we always use more. Talismans actually become more common at higher levels, guess you just got unlucky.

The notes you found are challenges. You're told about them the first time you finish a match while level 5+, but not very explicitly. If you complete them, you get some bonus cash.

What do you mean by finding notes from fans? Just random flavor text?

I've merged my own recent work with that of logosk and witchlook, and stuff is bound to be broken as a result. I'll test as much as I can myself first, and then I'll probably upload a test release soon (tm).

DarkSinfulMage

Nov 18, 2016
I wonder what causes this? It reliably happens when helping someone late game in varying repetition.

The blackness Reyka places in you resonates with her. You can feel it starting to corrupt her mind and body!
You are conflicted at the sight of Jewel. One part of you still remembers the pain and humiliation she can cause and is terrified because of it, the other part is getting excited for the very same reason.
The blackness Reyka places in you resonates with her. You can feel it starting to corrupt her mind and body!
You are conflicted at the sight of Jewel. One part of you still remembers the pain and humiliation she can cause and is terrified because of it, the other part is getting excited for the very same reason.
You take your time, approaching Reyka and Jewel stealthily. Jewel notices you first and before her reaction gives you away, you quickly lunge and grab Reyka from behind. She freezes in surprise for just a second, but that's all you need to restrain her arms and leave her completely helpless. Both your hands are occupied holding her, so you focus on kissing and licking the sensitive nape of her neck.

Jewel looks over Reyka, trying to decide what to do with her. She leans in and kisses the helpless girl firmly on the lips. Breaking the kiss, she starts to probe and inspect Reyka's other lips, making her twitch and whimper with each touch. Reyka apparently passes the inspection, because Jewel slides her hips forward and presses her own wet pussy against Reyka's. Both girls moan softly as Jewel begins moving her hips, grinding their lips and clits together. For a moment, you think Jewel's plan may backfire and she may cum first, but Reyka soon shudders to climax in your arms. Jewel doesn't stop until she reaches her own orgasm too.

12centDime

Mar 16, 2017
Caches are weird. They seem really strong at level 5, where they constitute at least half of your total wealth by level 12 and the items are really powerful with your limited selection of actions. After that they seem perfectly fine till about level 25 or so; the items you get are situationally useful but powerful and the money helps you buy upgrades/unlock things. But past that point, the piles of money seem to become increasingly irrelevant, and the items that you can get don't seem as important as whether or not you just happen to go first in the fight.

Like, its nice to have extra talismans, drafts, and stuff, but if the opponent goes first and uses Strip Tease, Binding, Diversion, or any other disabling thing it doesn't really matter...and if they don't the battle is probably highly in your favor anyway. If the caches are to be seem notable, I think they actually need better items/rewards than what's currently available rather than scaling how often any of the current items are found. Or at least that I've seen, haven't advanced past 35 or so with a single character.

At the same time, its not like they absolutely need to be all that incredible either. Free money/items is free money/items, no matter the level. Its not like the items are useless. Not sure how I feel on the subject.

Anyway. Other stuff:

- Shock Breast costs 2 battery to use, but doesn't mention this in the hover-text like most battery-use actions.
- Sedative isn't sold in any store that I've seen, but that may be as intended. Poor science people.
- Nurse's Gloves occupy the arms slot instead of the hands slot.
- Cock Growth can't be used from the Oral Pin position, which just feels weird. Even stranger since it can be used in most every other neutral or dominant position. Too strong?
- Moving onto a blue map tile with a cache challenge on it as your last movement of the night can grant you the money/items, but the game will not mention the outcome or reward one way or another. It will just continue on to the "the match is over" report.

- Angel once equipped a dildo and did this, even though I had no cock/balls:
Angel uses Frottage.
Angel thrusts her hips to prod your delicate jewels with her strapon dildo. As you flinch and pull your hips back, Angel presses the toy against your cock, teasing your sensitive parts.
You lost 10 mojo.
Your pussy was pleasured by Angel for 17 base:8.0 (8.0) x multiplier: 2.14 (1 + sen:-0.3 + ple:0.0 + per:1.4 + stage:0.00 )
Angel built 10 mojo.

Small random text stuff:
Start of match optional bonus: "This unique accessory just fell into my lap, and it made me think of a new handicap for you. It's peculiar little toy that's designed to inhibit a man's ejaculation, but... Should be ...a new handicap for you. It's a peculiar little toy that's...
Start of match clit-ring optional bonus: "Don't feel embarrassed," she says with a reassuring smile. "I have to get it a bit hard a bit before putting it on. Should be ...I have to get it a bit hard before putting it on.
In-match desctiption of Jewel: Jewel has one of the most appropriate names you've ever. Her eyes are... Should be ...most appropriate names you've ever heard of. Her eyes... or something.
Angel first specialization "I love your technique": .You groan as she slides rocks herself back and forth yet again, fucking you with a soft smile. Should be ...as she rocks herself back and forth...
Jewel specialization, hard mode: I'm stronger, more skilled, and more worthy than you are, and it's clear that my going easy> on you has given you a swelled sense of your own ability. Extra > needs deleting.

DarkSinfulMage

Nov 18, 2016
Yeah, I haven't gotten a Dark Talisman all night. late game from 50-70.

Check what happens when Airi is transformed as angel and Level Drain phase starts - she gets stuck in infinite loop and the game locks.

Airi uses Charm
Rolled 35 against 114
You are now charmed.

Current phase = UPKEEP
Rolled 59 against 10
Counter removed from DSM
will power reduced from 18 to 17
You are aroused by Angel's pheromones (9.8 x 10).

Current phase = PRETURN
Current phase = SKILL_SELECTION
Current phase = PET_ACTIONS
Rolled 47 against 210
Current phase = DETERMINE_SKILL_ORDER
Current phase = P1_ACT_FIRST
Airi uses Tickle
Rolled 67 against 4
Current phase = P2_ACT_SECOND
DSM uses Breast Worship
will power reduced from 17 to 0
Current phase = UPKEEP
Stance Change: nightgames.stance.Neutral -> nightgames.stance.UpsideDownFemdom
Starting Penetration for divine slit -> (Airi, Player, massive blessed incubus phallus)
Starting Penetration for massive blessed incubus cock -> (Player, Airi, divine vagina)
Current phase = LEVEL_DRAIN
Some leftover divine energy is rampaging through your body, leaving you incredibly sensitive.

You are concentrating divine energy in your cock.

Some leftover divine energy is rampaging through Angel's body, leaving her incredibly sensitive.

Angel is concentrating divine energy in her pussy.

DarkSinfulMage

Nov 18, 2016
I've been working on a bit of a side project - re implementing features by myself by design from the ground up:

Part of this is reworking daytime activities:

Training yourself
Training with others
Shopping
Visiting other players: (Based upon access and information)

I think some way to interact with the games by themselves would be neat. A leaderboard that saves stats would be a start. Perhaps interacting with some you otherwise don't get to.

Scenes:
Re implementing scenes would be good for the sake of saying, at any point in the program: "I want a scene here - here are available scenes based upon qualification" Many are done in-line on the spot. especially with Characters...who carries what with them? It's a mixture of data and text that seems to be in two places, and I wonder if there's a way to separate them?

Time:
Time should be important in the games. Perhaps challenges or incentives to get things done fast? Perhaps it's time to evaluate how long some things take in the games once everyone is very powerful?

XML to traits, Characters, and other data:

I've never done this 100% myself, but if one could just import XML to allow characters to take all their flags, associated lines and scenes with them, a lot would get easier. From a ground-up approach I like the idea a lot instead of the current spread of implementing character-specific things.

You and Reyka circle each other cautiously
"You really just can't resist me, can you?"
Reyka uses Come Hither.
Reyka lays down in front of you. In your current state, the fact that this is a very strange tactic in a fight doesn't even register. She gives you a smoky, lust-filled look and beckons you forward with a finger while spreading her legs, her bare pussy a beacon of unimaginable passion.You collapse onto your knees and crawl forward, ever closer to Reyka's warm embrace. Upon your arrival, Reyka wraps her arms around {other:possessive torso, pulling {other:direct-object} down into a passion-filled kiss. She also takes the opportunity to wrap her wings around you, holding onto you tightly.
Reyka's powerful demonic wings are holding you in place, and every bit of your skin they touch seems to go numb with weakness.
Reyka seductively pulls you into a deep kiss. As first you try to match her enthusiastic tongue with your own, but Reyka starts using her divine energy to directly attack your soul. Golden waves of ecstacy flow through your body, completely shattering every single thought you hold and replacing them with herself.
You built 45 mojo.
You were healed for 100
You lost 3 willpower.
You resist Lovestruck (Cynical).
You feel Reyka's lips tug on your very soul. If this keeps up, you could be in serious trouble!

Your mouth was pleasured by Reyka's mouth for 94 base:25.0 (25.0) x multiplier: 3.76 (1 + sen:-1.0 + ple:0.5 + per:3.0 + stage:0.29 )
Reyka's drug-laced saliva leaves your entire body tingling with arousal.
You were aroused for 25
Reyka's mouth was pleasured by your mouth for 26 base:10.1 (6.0 + 4.1) x multiplier: 2.56 (1 + sen:-0.8 + ple:2.1 + per:0.2 + stage:0.00 )

ANOTHER EDIT:

Other changes:
- NPCs now buy priapus drafts & femdrafts based on the male pref slider. They also buy them much less than before.

This has combined/scaled badly with stable form - all the girls will buy succubus drafts late game and stable form will protect them - or otherwise priapus drafts have no effect.

Last edited:

Sorasuke

Feb 27, 2017
Problem I am having is Reyka and Cassie addictions are untreatable is that intentional ? Like Reyka addiction is w/e hardly game breaking but untreatable Cassie addiction just .. destroys lol I have had to take her out of the game or reload save if she nurses me .

DarkSinfulMage

Nov 18, 2016
Problem I am having is Reyka and Cassie addictions are untreatable is that intentional ? Like Reyka addiction is w/e hardly game breaking but untreatable Cassie addiction just .. destroys lol I have had to take her out of the game or reload save if she nurses me .

Well, that's because it's a mixture of decay and removal of traits. I also notice that addition removal isn't 100%. You never start 100% clean atm.

Also - Is it possible to implement a quicksave and quickload?

dndw

Aug 27, 2015
@Sorasuke
Addictions are reduced by 25% at the start of the match if you didn't reinforce them during the day. Note that at very high levels, this is not an option as it will reinforce itself.
If you go to the informant, you can get two kinds of treatment: The cheap but dangerous Overload, and the expensive safe option. The safe option will remove your strongest addiction outright. Overloading causes it to max out for one night and disappear at the end of the next match. If any of those don't work, that would be a bug.

@DarkSinfulMage
Quicksaves are theoretically possible, but there is no save format for match data right now. To implement something like that, we'd need to devise a save format for character locations, scores, status effects (!) and traps. It would be a lot of work, but it's possible.

DarkSinfulMage

Nov 18, 2016
@dndw
I would say start simple. Add a block of data that saves amount of victories over opponents. Every time a character gets a victory, it sames it to the block/Map. The ranking function will count all of these and add them together.

We could use a Map to handle the data in the program for each character.

Player:
Code:
  "victories": {
        "Cassie": 1,
        "Mara": 2,
        "Angel": 3,
        "Reyka": 0,
      },

Angel:
Code:
  "victories": {
        "Cassie": 3,
        "Mara": 2,
        "Player": 1,
        "Reyka": 1,
      },

Player Victories: 6
Angel Victories: 7

dndw

Aug 27, 2015
@DarkSinfulMage Are we talking about leaderboards or quicksaves? For a leaderboard, sure, that would work. For a quicksave it wouldn't be nearly enough. What if your character is Horny due to some pheromones or something? That information, among with many other things, would be lost.

DarkSinfulMage

Nov 18, 2016
@DarkSinfulMage Are we talking about leaderboards or quicksaves? For a leaderboard, sure, that would work. For a quicksave it wouldn't be nearly enough. What if your character is Horny due to some pheromones or something? That information, among with many other things, would be lost.

Sorry - Was talking about leaderboards.

For quicksaves, I'd be happy with a button that just performs a quickload of the last normal save made. (with some text indication). No need to have it work mid-night.

dndw

Aug 27, 2015
That would be doable. The only problem would be that we don't have a lot of GUI space left over. Hiding it behind extra clicks would defeat the purpose. I could probably just make the load dialog select the most recently edited .ngs file in the jar's directory. Then you'd only have to hit enter to load that, and if you want a different file you can still select it manually.

DarkSinfulMage

Nov 18, 2016
That would be doable. The only problem would be that we don't have a lot of GUI space left over. Hiding it behind extra clicks would defeat the purpose. I could probably just make the load dialog select the most recently edited .ngs file in the jar's directory. Then you'd only have to hit enter to load that, and if you want a different file you can still select it manually.

Don't need gui space for this: Reserve a key that, when pressed, loads the last save that was saved. Whenever a game is saved it saves that filename in a string. Press the key, game gets loaded, a line( or at least a debug line) is spit onto the text crawl.

witchlook

Mar 4, 2017
Closed old pull request, opened new one that includes the old. I've been doing a decent amount of expanding support for more body configurations with some internal refactoring, cleanup, and bugfixes along the way. I'm not sure what parts of the codebase you're working on so it might cause you some merge headaches. Sorry!

Let me know if this kind of stuff is helpful. I figure expanding body support is pretty clearly a win for everyone, but I don't want to step on any toes with cleanup & refactoring.

DarkSinfulMage

Nov 18, 2016
I've been particularly lazy about creating a fork. I want to constrain my contributions as I learn more about where things might be done better or what is easy to add or change without causing trouble.

Not sure if I mentioned this - My Amazon girl is going nowhere fast and I've lost a lot of interest in her - if someone wants to handle implementation while I do some writing, I'm okay with that.

DarkSinfulMage

Nov 18, 2016
I think I figured it out:

The default case in Cache.calcReward() is going to default at high levels. The default case actually rather drab at that point. Perhaps we need to provide another case where value > 23.

jskil5

May 17, 2016
just wanna use debug to add stats and mess around any help
also a readme with a list of commonly used commands would be a good inclusion for ppl who want to mess around

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Well, both save files generated and the start profiles can be edited using a text editor (Notepad++ is good for this). Most of the structuring of the variables in those files are pretty straight forward and self-explanatory, and CTRL+F is a godsend for people like me who cannot ever seem to find what I'm looking for by just scanning up and down the file. Just make sure you make a back-up, the files are unforgiving and sensitive to erroneous edits, even a single missing comma or misplaced character will render the file virtually unreadable until either the error is manually corrected or the original working file is replaced. Even if the file works with your edits, some oddities in game might still happen too (like changing NPC starting stats might make them too powerful/weak against others, eventually snowballing into drastic power-shifts in who's a danger and who's not), so don't go completely nuts if you're looking to keep the game in a perfectly playable state without issue.

dndw

Aug 27, 2015
I think @jskill5 was referring to the commands which can be entered in the debug screen, accessible from the credits.

Here they are:
<tgt> = Character type (Jewel, Airi, Player, etc.) or "all" (no quotes)
<tgt>.setXP <number>
<tgt>.setMoney <number>
<tgt>.move <area> -- I haven't used this myself, use at you own risk.
<tgt>.addTrait <trait> -- <trait> should be the internal name of the trait: https://github.com/nergantre/nightg...ightgamesMod/nightgames/characters/Trait.java
<tgt>.removeTrait <trait>
<tgt>.addItem <item> (<amount>) -- amount is optional and defaults to 1, item must again be the internal name: https://github.com/nergantre/nightgamesmod/blob/master/NightgamesMod/nightgames/items/Item.java
<tgt>.addAtt <attribute> (<amount>) -- amount is optional and defaults to 1, <attribute> should be the internal name, which in this case is the same name you see everywhere.
<tgt>.addAffection (<amount>) -- Adds affection for the player. The amount defaults to 1. Player.addAffection would be weirdly narcissistic. Don't.
<tgt>.addAttraction (<amount>) -- Same as above, but for attraction
<tgt>.ding (<amount>) -- Level up amount times. Amount again defaults to 1
<tgt>.list -- Show info on the character. Doesn't work if <tgt>=all

Reactions: ronjonopen

12centDime

Mar 16, 2017
Back again. Random things:
- If you use Tickle while in the Fuck, Ass Fuck, Heel Grind, Tribalism, Threeseome, Reverse Threesome, or Anal Ride positions, Tickle Monster doesn't augment your action. Does work with Facesit and Smother weirdly.
- Sometimes, when the opponent has no tops or bottoms on and you use Tickle with an upgraded Tickler, you spend 10 mojo first for some reason.
You use Tickle.
You spent 10 mojo.
You run your tickler across Jewel's sensitive thighs and pussy. She can't help but let out a quiet whimper of pleasure.
You work your fingers across Jewel's most ticklish and most erogenous zones until she is writhing in pleasure and can't even make coherent words.
Jewel is now winded.
Jewel's skin was pleasured by your hands for 18 base:15.0 (2.0 + 13.0) x multiplier: 1.22 (1 + sen:0.0 + ple:0.7 + per:0.5 + stage:0.00 ) x staleness: 0.55
Since Jewel is already downed, there's not much more that can be done.
Jewel was weakened by 1
You built 7 mojo.

- When an ally is the character holding the enemy down and uses an action that allows the enemy to deal recoil pleasure damage and disappears because of it, the enemy character is still held down by the now nonexistant ally until the end of the turn.
Your slime thrusts into Angel's divine cunt in a slow steady rhythm, leaving her gasping.
Angel continues feeding on her own pleasure to charge up her divine energy.
Angel's slippery oiled form makes her all the more sensitive.
Angel's divine pussy was pleasured by your slime's slimy girl-cock for 62 base:18.0 (18.0) x multiplier: 3.44 (1 + sen:0.3 + ple:2.0 + per:0.2 + stage:0.00 )
Angel's concentrated divine energy in her pussy seeps into your slime's cock, sending unimaginable pleasure directly into her soul.
Your slime's slimy girl-dick was pleasured by Angel's divine vagina for 66 base:9.0 (9.0) x multiplier: 7.29 (1 + sen:0.7 + ple:4.3 + per:1.1 + stage:0.17 )

Your slime tenses up as her hips wildly buck against Angel. In no time, her hot seed spills into her pulsing hole.
33 arousal overflow
Your slime lost 25+5 (30) willpower.

Angel stares you in the eye as your consciousness returns from the precipice "Once isn't enough. I need more. You can do that for me, right?"
The force of your slime's orgasm destroys her anchor to the fight and she disappears.

You use Tickle.
You tickle Angel's sides as she giggles and squirms.
Angel's skin was pleasured by your hands for 7 base:5.0 (5.0) x multiplier: 1.35 (1 + sen:0.3 + ple:0.0 + per:0.3 + stage:-0.25 )
Angel's holy barrier is buoying up her stamina.
Angel was weakened by 1
You built 7 mojo.

Angel uses Struggle.
Angel tries to tip your slime off balance, but she grips her hips firmly, pushing her cock deep inside her and pinning her to the floor. The sensations from wrestling with her cock buried inside her almost make her cum.
Angel continues feeding on her own pleasure to charge up her divine energy.
Angel's divine pussy was pleasured by your slime's slimy girl-dick for 34 base:10.0 (10.0) x multiplier: 3.44 (1 + sen:0.3 + ple:2.0 + per:0.2 )

Angel shudders as your slime brings her to a toe-curling climax.
22 arousal overflow
Angel lost 25+2 (27) willpower.
"Oh fuck, I didn't think you had it in you. More. Now."
Angel's concentrated divine energy in her pussy seeps into your slime's cock, sending unimaginable pleasure directly into her soul.
Your slime's slimy girl-dick was pleasured by Angel's divine slit for 64 base:9.0 (9.0) x multiplier: 7.12 (1 + sen:0.7 + ple:4.3 + per:1.1 )
Your slime was weakened by 8

- If you Tail Fuck Jewel's Motlen Pussy, you take just as much damage as if you'd plunged a penis in. Seems odd, but possibly intended.

So...this is an opinion, and is strongly influenced by me mostly getting bored by the mid 30s. I don't know if it has any bearing at all past that.
Cassie's Misdirection trait is waaaaaay too good for the player compared to every other daytime activity trait. It is the first trait you should get regardless of your build. No matter who you are against, you should lead with it since:
- It seems to completely ignore evasion: A 1 Perception character would hit Mara with this 100% of the time that they go first.
- It trumps all Counter skills, which I'm not sure how I feel about one way or another.
- It actually generates mojo, so you can do even scarier things soon.
- It leaves the opponent flat-footed next turn, so they can't even interrupt whatever you choose to do.
- It leaves the opponent in the "turn over" position, so you don't even have to knock them down to have your way with them.
- It has a cost of "Buy the $600 Jacket and put it on." There's nothing really good in layer 3 or 4 to use over it. Or wear a 1-piece on layer 2 so you can immediately facesit afterward. In any case, its not really a deterrent.
It's only real downside is that it's useless if you recently lost a fight and haven't gotten to resupply yet. But losing a little isn't bad in this game; even if you're aiming to win alot you should still be trying to lose at least twice a day for the willpower. More if you can manage it while still getting 1st. If someone fights you and wins over top of all your other abilities before you get to a supply room, that just means you don't have to use Surrender at 12:45 that night.
As far as I'm aware, there is no other player-useable ability that is completely undodgeable, uncounterable, and has no traits or items that guard against it. It plus the hundred or so zip ties you buy sometime in the early game can basically single-handedly win most fights up until you hit lvl 30. This is the kind of ability that should cost mojo to use, not one that gives it to you too. At the same time, I'm not even sure how big a deal it is since you have the real option of just not getting it from Cassie. Eh.

Victory text against Jewel: "You win round 1," she says, pinning hands against the ground. "Time for round 2." should be ...she says pinning your hands against the ground.

Error in Jump text or Command text, not sure which:
Cassie uses Command.
With a mischevous smile, Cassie tells you to be still, and that she has a special surprise for you. Cassie leaps into your arms and impales herself on your cock. Cassie wraps her legs around your torso and you quickly support she so she doesn't fall and injure herself or you.

Should be ...and you quickly support her so she... also, mischievous is misspelled.

jskil5

May 17, 2016
does Airi have a victory scene for beating you while disguised as another player if so put it up here in a spoiler pls cause i always at least knock her out of it and so have never gotten to read it

DarkSinfulMage

Nov 18, 2016
Actually, there's quite a few effects that apply arousal/tempt even when a character is in a state that may not make sense.

Maybe a good task to do would be to see which stances interact with these tempt sources.

Playing a few games recently - wondering how to get rid of Reyka Corruption, since I haven't figured out how to downgrade it until it's gone.