Nightgames Mod (v2.5.1.2) updated 2/11/17

12centDime

Mar 16, 2017
Purr seems to replace Charm when it shows up. However, Purr is not a 100% Charm, but Charm is. Seems odd for it to completely replace it in that case. Having enough Animism to Purr also seems to prevent Charm from showing up at all in some cases...possibly just when Purr is on cooldown though.

Also...can anyone tell me what Fused Boots are?
They can't be full-sized boots since you can wears shoes over them, so...are they like socks that are fused over top of your skin then? Why would that increase your attraction over normal socks then though? Are they somehow visible through your shoes? They seem to be visible through layers of leg clothes too, so it can't be just thigh-high-skin-socks either...my mental image of these things is so confused. >_>

does Airi have a victory scene for beating you while disguised as another player if so put it up here in a spoiler pls cause i always at least knock her out of it and so have never gotten to read it
Just as Angel is about to bring you to mind bending orgasm, her face shifts and melts. One moment was staring at you haughtily like she usually does, and the next, her entire body melts into a familiar cerulean goo. Fuck, it seems like Airi has managed to trick you! The semi-opaque slime girl just smiles at you rather sarcastically and taunts "You thought... Angel? Too bad..." You try to escape her hold on you, but you're way too far gone, and struggling against her gelatinous body is just bringing to closer to your inevitable defeat. Airi frowns when she notices you struggling, "Unhappy... with me? ...rather be with Angel?" You notice something dangerous in her wispy voice, and shake your head as fast as you can. Unfortunately it was a bit too late and you can definitely tell Airi's mood has gone sour.

"Ciel... If rather have Angel... I oblige... But only her body..." Wait what is she saying? How can she only--Oh right. She can transform. Airi's crystalline body shudders and starts to regain a fleshy tone and texture starting from her feet. Slowly the change creeps up her body and stops at her neckline. From the neck up, Airi retains her slime-girl look complete with her piercing ruby eyes. However, below that, she reverted into a carbon-copy of Angel! The transformed girl leers at you and asserts "I'll show you... how much better I can be..."

Airi furrows her faux-eyebrows in a look of intense concentration. A split second later, an huge slime-dong erupts from her crotch. Grinning with a barely concealed malicious glee, Airi pulls your legs apart and penetrates your soaked depths with her turgid penis. Her new cock pierces your feral pussy with ease, and immediately expands inside your drenched love canal. You gasp as her transformed cock completely fills your pussy, grinding against every bit of you. You beg her to stop, but the smug asian girl just shakes her head and replies "No... this is your... punishment." Slowly at first, but with increasing tempo, Airi fucks you with her oversized penis. It's rather painful, but you can't deny that it's turning you on immensely. However, every time you are just about to reach your climax, her cock seems to disappear inside you like a punctured balloon, leaving you with an acute sense of loss. Soon you grow desperate at Airi's inhumane teasing and beg for her to let you cum. Luckily for you, that seems to be what she was waiting for. "Say it Ciel... Who is better... me or Angel..?" At this point, you're deliriously aroused and cannot not but help screaming Airi's name into the night, hoping she'll take mercy on your poor tormented cunt. The gelatinous girl seems happy with your answer. She starts moving her hips again and finally fucks you in earnest. The piston action makes you cum almost instantly and continuously, shuddering on almost every return stroke. After a few dozen good pumps, Airi shudders as well and floods your feral pussy with her thick pseudo-sperm. Her scalding cum triggers a final climax from you and your arms desperately try to find a good place to grip as you cum hard around her pole yet again. After she confirms that you came, she nods happily and leans close to give you a peck on the lips, "Good... And don't forget it...".
Ashamed at your loss, you resolve to win next time.

Probably has variations depending on player gender(this was a female, no dick), possibly some others depending on who she was impersonating. If you want to check more, you can just run around the grounds one night Surrendering to everyone. Don't use Resupply; eventually the only person who will fight you is Airi, regardless of who she is impersonating.

MrAsdf

Feb 10, 2017
Hello guys,

I created some Custom NPCs I wanted to share with you.
First I just played around a bit with the existing samantha.json file (you still can see it at one or two lines I was to lazy to change)
But mostly I tried to really create new characters with, special traits, lines, scenes and preferences.
I also got some portraits, not self-drawn (because I'm a real bad artist) but with photos of well known ladies ;)

In total I did 4 npcs:

Asa (portraits: Asa Akira): A submissive slut, eagerly searching for the next fuck. She is insatiable and heavenly trained in the carnal arts.

Sophie (portraits: Gianna Michaels): A mind controlling witch, loving to toy with her opponents. She sees every weaker enemy as her pet and tries to dominate you with her hypnotizing powers.

Nadja (portraits: Bridget (sinfulgoddes.com): A professional fighting girl, who mastered all different kind of material arts. Now she wants to try something new and master the art of sex fighting.

Gianna (portraits: Gianna Michaels): Another sex craving slut, who modificated her breasts to produce hypnotizing milk. She primarly will try to seduce you with her massive tits and let you suckle them like a newborn.

To use those characters in your game:
1. Download the file: mrAsdf_custom_characters.zip
2. Unpack with your program of choice
3. Move the asa.json, gianna.json, sophie.json, and nadja.json files into the subfolder "characters" of your NightgamesMod installation.
4. Overwrite your existing include.json with my include.json OR manually enter the new .json files into your personal included.json file.
5. (Optional) Move the portraits into the subfolder "assets" of your NightgamesMod installation.
6. Start the game and buy in the different characters once you pass level 10.

Hope you enjoy my girls and have some good matches with them.
Feel free to give feedback or commit any mistakes, bugs, etc.

Mr.Asdf

Attachments

• mrAsdf_custom_characters.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 123

MrAsdf

Feb 10, 2017
For those who like the idea of photos instead of drawings as portraits for the girls (just like my custom created npcs), I also have some changed portraits for the existing characters).
It will change the pictures of the girls to photos of following ladies:

Angel: Mia Malkova
Cassie: Hanna Hilton
Jewel: Faye Reagan
Mara: Skin Diamond
Reyka: Elena Samko (Cosplayer)
Kat: Dakota Skye
Samantha: Nicole Aniston
Maya: Xev Bellringer
Eve: Brianna Banks

To change the portraits, copy the pictures from my changed_portraits.zip into your subfolder "assets" from your NightgamesMod installation and replace the existing files. For every picture I included a safetycopy in my zip file.
So if you want to change back your pictures into the original form, just replace the pictures with the securitycopies again.

Hope you have fun.

You Mr.Asdf

Attachments

• changed_portraits_angel.zip
    680.6 KB · Views: 97
  • changed_portraits_cassie.zip
    509.3 KB · Views: 82
  • changed_portraits_eve.zip
    279.7 KB · Views: 88
  • changed_portraits_jewel.zip
    581.6 KB · Views: 82
  • changed_portraits_kat.zip
    847.5 KB · Views: 82
  • changed_portraits_mara.zip
    524.9 KB · Views: 77
  • changed_portraits_maya.zip
    560.6 KB · Views: 80
  • changed_portraits_reyka.zip
    487.3 KB · Views: 83
  • changed_portraits_samantha.zip
    469.7 KB · Views: 79

dndw

Aug 27, 2015
@12centDime
Tickle Monster: It works whenever you use the Tickle skill, the position doesn't matter. It guarantees a hit and if the target is mostly nude it does bonus damage.
Mojo cost for Tickle: That happens 50% of the time if you have an upgraded Tickle. It boosts damage output in return for your mojo.
Allies persisting for the whole turn: That's not supposed to happen, and it's probably not easy to fix. I'll have a look.
No pain when tailfucking a molten pussy: Meh. I can see reasons for and against. Might as well leave it as it is.
Diversion: I agree that it's too powerful, especially once clothing isn't too relevant any more. I'll probably make it cost mojo instead of generating it.

There are two Airi scenes for if she wins while disguised, one for when the player has a dick, one for if she doesn't, but does have a pussy. They start the same way, then diverge about half way through.

@MrAsdf
Wow, thanks!

I will give them all a detailed look later, but here are some issues I found:
  • The archive is named a .zip, but it's actually a .rar. Renaming the file should work, but most archive utilities depend on the file name and won't be able to open this as-is.
  • Gianna gets a "bramaster" trait at level 32, but that doesn't exist.
  • She also gets "sneaky", that should be "Sneaky"
  • Still in Gianna, "beguilingBreasts" should be "beguilingbreasts"
  • Nadja and Sophie have the same "sneaky" issue
  • Asa and Sophie have two victory scenes for when they win while fucking, one with her dominant, the other with the player. You don't distinguish these cases the right way,
    Code:
    "requirements" : {
        "reverse": {
        "result": "intercourse"
    }
    Is equivalent to what it would be without the reverse clause. You want to use "dom" and "sub" (or a reversed "dom") instead.
  • Gianna and Sophie's Willpower is very high, is that intentional?

12centDime

Mar 16, 2017
@dndw
Er...me saying Tickle Monster doesn't work was probably too vague. Sorry about that.

So, Tickle Monster has multiple effects. One is it makes Tickle never miss which still works probably. I've never seen it miss in any case.
However, if the opponent is topless and bottomless Tickle has a modified text, does massively increased damage(like, slightly more than average for a Riding Crop), and has a chance of winding them on hit. None of these seem to function even if they are mostly nude while you are in those positions.

DarkSinfulMage

Nov 18, 2016
@MrAsdf
If you do a round of fixes on the characters I'll be happy to test them.

Been bored and doing some things here and there. Elina will get a design document for reference while I take scenes and lines I've already made and compile them in a document for someone to implement. Some of her java file is already done, and eventually I'll get to some point of it being done before handing it off to someone who understand the system better.

MrAsdf

Feb 10, 2017
@12centDime
Tickle Monster: It works whenever you use the Tickle skill, the position doesn't matter. It guarantees a hit and if the target is mostly nude it does bonus damage.
Mojo cost for Tickle: That happens 50% of the time if you have an upgraded Tickle. It boosts damage output in return for your mojo.
Allies persisting for the whole turn: That's not supposed to happen, and it's probably not easy to fix. I'll have a look.
No pain when tailfucking a molten pussy: Meh. I can see reasons for and against. Might as well leave it as it is.
Diversion: I agree that it's too powerful, especially once clothing isn't too relevant any more. I'll probably make it cost mojo instead of generating it.

There are two Airi scenes for if she wins while disguised, one for when the player has a dick, one for if she doesn't, but does have a pussy. They start the same way, then diverge about half way through.

@MrAsdf
Wow, thanks!

I will give them all a detailed look later, but here are some issues I found:
  • The archive is named a .zip, but it's actually a .rar. Renaming the file should work, but most archive utilities depend on the file name and won't be able to open this as-is.
  • Gianna gets a "bramaster" trait at level 32, but that doesn't exist.
  • She also gets "sneaky", that should be "Sneaky"
  • Still in Gianna, "beguilingBreasts" should be "beguilingbreasts"
  • Nadja and Sophie have the same "sneaky" issue
  • Asa and Sophie have two victory scenes for when they win while fucking, one with her dominant, the other with the player. You don't distinguish these cases the right way,
    Code:
    "requirements" : {
        "reverse": {
        "result": "intercourse"
    }
    Is equivalent to what it would be without the reverse clause. You want to use "dom" and "sub" (or a reversed "dom") instead.
  • Gianna and Sophie's Willpower is very high, is that intentional?

@dndw: First at all thank you for you fast reply with feedback and suggested improvements.

I did the changes you recommended:

- changed "beguilingBreasts" to "temptingtits" as starting trait and on Level 32 Gianna now gets "beguilingbreasts" instead of the non-existing "bramaster" trait.
(Dont know where I thought to read something like bramaster as a trait, checked again and could not find anything like this.)
- "sneaky" changed to "Sneaky" everywhere.
- changed the thing with the two different victoryscenes (hopefully correct now) for Asa, Sophie had the same scene twice anyway, so I deleted one.
- Willpower should be high, but maybe its a bit to high, so I slightly decreased the amount (20 points for starters ^^).

- I also noticed that Asa had ZipTies, which she shouldn't and probably would not use, so I changed them to Aphrodisiac.

Feel free to test again, I enjoy every feedback.

Mr.Asdf

Attachments

• mrAsdf_custom_characters.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 111

Draonir

Jan 16, 2016
@Spike razor

After you download and unzip (7zip is your programm) you should find a NightgamesMod.jar file. This File acts like a container with several java files.

To execute a jar file you need a programm that can run *.jar files like Java Runtime Environment or any other programm who can execute those. With that you should be able to start the game.

The Silver Bard

Sep 2, 2015
- changed "beguilingBreasts" to "temptingtits" as starting trait and on Level 32 Gianna now gets "beguilingbreasts" instead of the non-existing "bramaster" trait.
(Dont know where I thought to read something like bramaster as a trait, checked again and could not find anything like this.)

Bramaster is a trait in the base game, that's probably where you saw it.

Hey everyone. I know the base game and the mod have slightly different leveling rates, but I know many of the people on this thread have played a lot and I'm trying to collect some data. If you know approximately how many days it typically takes you to reach level 50, please let me know. Thanks.

DarkSinfulMage

Nov 18, 2016
Giving Nightgames another run I realized something - several old scenes aren't triggering or processing correctly.

For example: After games, you usually get visited by one of the girls in various states of romance with you. I think I've always been stuck with Angel's "You're officially kidnapped" with no variation or randomness. I think it's broken, as the jewel scenes have all but disappeared in the mod.

We could also use more scenes for each of the girls during post-game and during random-daytime and selected daytime. These should progress according to affection.

As well, the main game currently processes NPC fights correctly, so they fight and get points on their own. If you hide and wait in the mod, you can consistently pass a night by without anyone getting any points.

TSB: I responded in the main game thread. I didn't make it to 50 tonight, but it's a lot of games. The Slow EXP would be okay if I didn't feel the main game was so much tougher and more difficult to figure out.

12centDime

Mar 16, 2017
I just assumed you got scenes with whichever girl you had the most affection for at any given time. Like, I might start getting Angel scenes because I was going for Spank, then start getting Jewel scenes instead when I go for Dirty Fighter, then ultimately end up with Reyka scenes because Succubus Mouth.

I think dndw's said the fighting bug is fixed pending a new release version. Pretty hyped for it actually; be nice not to be 2 to 8 levels higher than the girls at level 20 xD.
--------------------------------
-Blindfolds do not block Charm. They also don't block Magic Eye traits. These were tested against an enemy if it makes a difference.
-I'm not sure what Foot Smother is supposed to do. It kinda maybe implies that it holds the enemy down or something, but it neither initiates a new position nor prevents the opponent from getting up with Recover that turn. Is it supposed to be doing something besides a small amount of temptation damage and sometimes applying foot fetish? If it could cause Shame or Allure it could stack well and be fine, but it doesn't seem to be able to. I think I'm missing something; Footjob is the ability you get earlier and it would do ~90 pleasure damage in the same circumstance listed here and stack foot fetish up to 3 times, making it eclipse Foot Smother's damage by far given the same amount of time for setup and easier/more consistent to do besides. (Glamour + some source of Allure + Foot Smother vs. Footjobx3)

You are standing over Eve, who is helpless on the ground.
You use Foot Smother.
You place the soles of your feet over top of Eve's face and press down, keeping her in place and giving her no choice but to worship your feet.
Eve was tempted by your feet for 8 (base:8, charisma:1.1)
Eve's feet fetish has grown.

Eve uses Recover.
Eve scrambles back to her feet.
Eve is now braced.
Eve is now wary.
Eve was healed for 1

-Also, are Fetishes in general working correctly? For example, if an enemy ends up with a Foot Fetish over 1 or so they just get stuck in a Foot Worship loop for the rest of the match while you Footjob them to defeat. Then, if you see them again that night, you take off your shoes and they instantly get stuck in another Foot Worship loop. For the sake of balance, I feel like Foot Worship is supposed to reduce their fetish by some amount, allow them other actions after completed, or that the Fetish should be reduced on orgasm, but as it is their fetish just goes down by .01 every turn, which will never be enough to outpower simple constant fetish-increasing Footjobs.

Also also...I hope I'm not being overbearing throwing all these out. Please say something if so, I worry sometimes. >.>

Edited because I'm dumb and didn't put in the right version of that Foot Smother explanation.

Last edited:

dndw

Aug 27, 2015
@DarkSinfulMage @12centDime is right on the aftermatch scenes and the others not fighting each other.

@12centDime
The fetish system could use some work, yes. Logical Kink made a new skill which can take advantage of strong fetishes and reduces them in the process, but it requires 25 points in the Fetish attribute, so it's not a general solution. I like the idea of having the fetish 'overflow', causing some catastrophic effect but then massively reducing the fetish. It would be a bitch to balance, though.
Also also...I hope I'm not being overbearing throwing all these out.
No such thing as overbearing. Keep them coming.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Could it be? YES! A new release! Well, a testing release, but still!

It's been a long time coming, and as such the changelog is pretty huge. Some pretty invasive stuff happened, which broke things which had been working just fine since The Silver Bard's first alpha release. That's what you get for letting me touch some code... I think most issues are fixed by now, but the situation still warrants a testing version before I'm comfortable calling this an actual release. In case you haven't understood this yet: there are going to be bugs.

Big thank you to Logical Kink and witchlook who made substantial contributions to this version. Check the changelog for details.

https://mega.nz/#!BR5ETIpC!OV8-iDelbC9Osjn6sAvQzs7dhsfJBcEZfv6y8X9cWfw

Changelog, in which I almost certainly missed some things:
dndw:

Major new features:
- Flexible Match system
This is mainly behind-the-scenes stuff. It's a major overhaul of the match system which will allow us to implement new match types much more easily. Of course, since I was the one who made it, it also completely broke everything. It's somewhat less broken by now, but still the main reason for the test release
- Team Matches
The first new match type using the new system!
- Players are grouped into teams of two or three.
- One of the team members is the captain. The captain moves around on the (reduced) map and leads during fights. The other(s) function like pets.
- Everyone on the winning team gets a point, not just the captain.
- Team matches have a 20% chance of triggering when the player is at least level 15.

Other new stuff:
- Tutorial
It's a lot like The Silver Bard's, but with different text. It also additionally covers the basics of transformative items. You'll be prompted to watch/play (there are minor choices) the tutorial when you start a new (non-advanced start) game. The tutorial offers no benefit whatsoever aside from information, so you're not mising out on free XP or something by skipping it.
- Focus Skills
Not Focus, that was already there. There are three new ones: Focus: Foreplay, Focus: Sex and Focus: Recovery. Each confers upon the player a 10-turn, unremovable status.
- Foreplay focus: Better at foreplay skills (anything which causes pleasure but isn't fucking), meaning you deal more pleasure but sustain less, does the opposite to fucking skills (and more strongly, at that) and reduces mojo gain.
- Sex focus: Basically the opposite of Foreplay focus, but more extreme in its modifiers and doesn't affect mojo.
- Recovery focus: Increases pleasure from all sources, and decreases all pleasure output. In return, it doubles mojo gain, halves mojo use, restores 10% of your maximum stamina per turn, and lowers arousal by 20% of max per turn.
Naturally, only one focus can be active at any one time. The AI is not particularly smart about these new skills yet, but it does know that the Sex focus is good when it's trying to fuck you.
- Added a variant of Drain Energy for the Oral Pin position. It's funny, because Drain Energy is actually Suck Neck, so Suck Neck can now be used from Oral Pin...
Bug fixes:
- NPCs now actually fight each other again. This got broken when the fight system (not the match system, it's different) got overhauled and no one noticed for months. Since then, they only got XP from fighting the player and through threesomes. Oops.
- You now get properly Flatfooted when ambushed in the dorm showers.
- Frottage is no longer usable from the Facesit position
- Embrace (Reyka's new position) no longer gets body parts mixed up when using a tail on the sub's pussy.
-

Logical Kink:

- Added a brand new Quest system. These are persistent challenges which remain across multiple matches. The actual effects are completely generic, so without further ado:
- Added the Buttslut Quest. If this is active, the other characters will try to make the player a, well, butt slut. There is no way to actually active the quest yet in-game, but you can add the "ButtslutQuesting" flag to your save file (all the way down at the bottom). In Logical Kink's own words:
If you win a fight, you get an attribute point depending on who you beat.
If you lose a fight by being assfucked, you gain a point for one of eight effects (each effect has a separate point count), depending on who beat you.
//Airi: increases ass size by floor(sqrt(points)), increases struggle difficulty when penetrated by 1.0*points
//Angel: Causes player to have a chance each turn to present ass to a visible cock equal to 0.05*points
//Cassie: Causes player to be enthralled on initial anal penetration for a number of turns equal to 1.0*points
//Eve: For a cock in the player's ass, the chance of fetish formation is increased by 5%*points, and any cock fetish magnitude increases while anally penetrated are increased by 0.01*points
//Jewel: increases the dominance of stances where the player is anally penetrated by 0.2*points
//Kat: Each turn while anally penetrated causes 3.0*points of your stats to turn into submissive (like corruption)
//Mara: Increases anal sensitivity by 0.25*points
//Reyka: Receiving cum in ass increases lust by 30*points
- Added some (HUGE) new victory scenes. These will be a bit tough to trigger, though. They require that the opponent (Cassie or Angel, so far) wins by fucking the player's pussy, not with a strapon, and that they have done so at least 10 times before.
- Added another, more easily accessible victory scene to Mara. She needs to have her level 10 class, and she needs to win by fucking you. It's almost the same conditions as the other two, but without the 10 prior wins.
- Added a new daytime scene for Cassie. You need to have over 10 points in Arcane, and Cassie needs at least double what you've got. She also needs a dick. Sensing a theme here? I am.
- Added the heatedsemen trait. It drains stamina when coming into contact with the opponent's skin.
- Made it possible to set the player's name, font size, default starting strength and weakness, and XP rate in custom starts.
- Made the font size in skill buttons scale along with everything else
- Made Shamed not removed on orgasm (not sure how I feel about this one...)
- Added a new variation to the Behind Footjob position, which adds assfucking to the mix.
- New skill: Growl. It unlocks at 15 Animism, and can only be used against players afflicted with Kat's Breeder addiction. It maneuvers the combatants so Kat can initiate sex soon after. It's geared towards Kat having a dick and fucking the player, but it works the other way around as well.
- New skill: Kneel. It only transitions to the Kneeling stance. You get it at 10 points in Submissive.
- New skill: Offer Ass. I'll let you guess what it does. You need 10 points in Submissive and a pussy (that last bit is probably a bug).
- Some new fetish stuff:
- The fetishCharmer trait gives a character a chance of inflicting the Charmed status when increasing a fetish.
- The new Manipulate Fetish skill allows one to exploit a powerful fetish in one's opponent. It will cause Enthralled, but also lowers the fetish magnitude by a full point. You need 25+ of the Fetish attribute, and whatever body part your opponent happens to be craving.
- Fixed some text issues
- Added a bunch of futa-related images.

witchlook:

- Prevented one of Jewel's defeat scenes blocking another. They now have a 50/50 chance of being displayed.
- Genderized some of the random comments, also some small fixes
- Genderized match modifiers
- Actually, genderized lots of stuff
- Typo corrections
- Cleaned up some code
(I'll get to those blindfold bugs later)

Last edited:

Pim_gd

Jan 7, 2016
Looking through the source, I see this in the ExtendedTonguedMod bodypart:

Code:
public String getLongDescriptionOverride(Character self, BodyPart part, String previousDescription) {
if (part.isType("mouth")) {
return previousDescription + Global.format(" Occasionally, a pink tongue slides out of %s and licks {self:possessive} second lips.", self, self, part.getType());
} else {
return previousDescription + Global.format(" When {self:pronoun-action:open} {self:pronoun} mouth, you see an unnaturally long tongue.", self, self, part.getType());
}
}

I think the descriptions need to be switched.

Eld

Dec 16, 2016
In Futa 20++ New Game, I was watching Jewel and Angel fight and the game randomly froze while Angel/Caroline were 2v1ing Jewel. Any clue what's going on?
Something has changed about Jewel's demeanor, though it's hard to put your finger on it. Her body has always been toned, but now she seems like a weapon in human shape. She carries a calm composure subtly different from her normal arrogance. Her movements are deliberate and fluid, like you imagine a martial arts master would look.

She has a soft feminine face. C Cup boobs adorn Jewel's chest. A moist fiery cunt is nested between Jewel's legs. There is a enlightened girl-phallus erect between Jewel's legs. Nude and on full display, she has a lovely naked body. (2.5)
Juices constainly drool from Jewel's slobbering pussy.
Jewel's Seduction is greatly augmented.
Jewel's Power is greatly augmented.
Jewel's Cunning is augmented.

Jewel is completely naked.

Her arousal is at 38%
Her stamina is at 81%
Her willpower is at 75%
She looks nervous
List of statuses:
Seduction +11, Power +11, Cunning +2

Angel's transformation seems to have taken inspiration from her own name. She has large angelic wings behind her, which combined with her long blonde hair and perfect unblemished skin gives her a positively divine appearance. Her appearance should be emanating holy purity, but instead her eyes and expression seem lewder than ever. You're not sure what happened exactly, but it's clear to you that she's somehow become a goddess of sexuality. Angel's entire being seems to radiate sex and you struggle to ignore an overwhelming urge to prostrate yourself and beg to worship her body.

She has a beautiful face at the height of femininity. D Cup breasts adorn Angel's chest. A moist divine cunt is nested between Angel's legs. There is a blessed girl-phallus erect between Angel's legs. A pair of angelic wings sits gracefully between Angel's shoulder blades. Even though much of it is hidden away, her clothed form is absolute perfection, as if perfectly sculpted by a divine hand. (3.9)
A divine aura surrounds Angel.
Mara's words are starting to have a greater pull on you. You won't hold out much longer.
Angel is affected by slight ass fetish (0.25).
Angel is affected by slight feet fetish (0.25).
Angel is wary of Jewel.
Concentrated divine energy surges through Angel's pussy (0.25).

Under her translucent shawl, Angel is only wearing a pair of high heels while her chest and crotch are clearly visible.
Her arousal is at 23%
Her stamina is at 35%
Her willpower is at 100%
She looks horny
She does not seem particularly passionate yet.
List of statuses:
Mind Control, Ass Fetish, Feet Fetish, Braced, Wary, Divine Energy

Caroline is fucking Jewel from behind while Angel is riding her dick, creating a Jewel-sandwich.
Caroline thrusts into Jewel's fiery vagina in a slow steady rhythm, leaving her gasping.
Jewel's fiery slit was pleasured by Caroline's girl-shaft for 24 base:13.0 (13.0) x multiplier: 1.84 (1 + sen:0.2 + ple:0.2 + per:0.4 + stage:0.00 )
Plunging her girl-dick into her fiery slit leaves her gasping from the heat.
Caroline was hurt for 58
Caroline has calmed down by 14
Jewel uses her powerful vaginal muscles to milk Caroline's cock, adding to the pleasure.
Caroline's girl-phallus was pleasured by Jewel's fiery slit for 24 base:9.0 (4.0 + 5.0) x multiplier: 2.72 (1 + sen:0.0 + ple:0.6 + per:1.2 + stage:0.00 )

Angel's divine aura forces Jewel to forget what she was doing and crawl to her on her knees.
Jewel uses Breast Worship.
Jewel worshipfully licks and sucks Angel's nipples while uncontrollably playing with herself.
Angel shudders when licked by her.
Angel's D Cup tits was pleasured by Jewel's mouth for 28 base:14.0 (10.0 + 4.0) x multiplier: 2.00 (1 + sen:0.6 + ple:0.0 + per:0.5 + stage:0.00 )
Jewel's fiery cunt was pleasured by Jewel's hands for 17 base:10.0 (10.0) x multiplier: 1.70 (1 + sen:0.2 + ple:0.5 + per:0.0 + stage:0.00 )
Angel built 5 mojo.

Angel uses Tighten.
Angel gives her a seductive wink and suddenly her divine cunt squeezes around her enlightened girl-dick as though it's trying to milk her.
Angel's concentrated divine energy in her pussy seeps into Jewel's cock, sending unimaginable pleasure directly into her soul.
Angel uses her well-trained vaginal muscles to milk Jewel's cock, adding to the pleasure.
Jewel's enlightened girl-dick was pleasured by Angel's divine vagina for 148 base:28.0 (27.0 + 1.0) x multiplier: 5.28 (1 + sen:0.8 + ple:2.2 + per:1.3 + stage:0.00 )
Drawing upon her extensive training, Jewel concentrates her will into her enlightened girl-dick, enhancing her own abilities
She seems stronger now
She seems more seductive now
She seems more seductive now
She seems stronger now
She seems stronger now
She seems stronger now
She seems stronger now
She seems more intelligent now

Jewel built 4 mojo.
Jewel regained 1 willpower.
Angel continues feeding on her own pleasure to charge up her divine energy.
Angel's divine cunt was pleasured by Jewel's enlightened girl-cock for 3 base:1.0 (1.0) x multiplier: 2.97 (1 + sen:0.0 + ple:1.6 + per:0.5 + stage:-0.13 )
Angel spent 15 mojo.

Jewel was healed for 1
Angel was healed for 1
She's here! The holy glow reveals her presence even before you see her, and you nearly drop to your knees where you are.

zufield

Feb 25, 2016
@dndw What is the exact syntax I need to put in the ButtslutQuesting thing? I tried to do it to my save file but it just made the file unloadable.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Do anyone of you know if Plant Girl (forgot how she's named) was changed since half year ago or she still exist as sort of stub character that may someday been made into more equal enemy to fight or not?

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
I get a fatal crash as soon as I hit Start.

Ditto. Something went tits up alright.

During game start (after hitting the "Start" button), the bottom section of the UI continues to show the same as when you first open a new game (showing start game point allocation, with the toggles for difficulty and NPC bonuses) with no way to continue.

Edit: Redownloaded just in case...same thing. Game gets locked up on start. Tried to load a previous save, also locks up.

zufield

Feb 25, 2016
One of the "futa fucking futa" images makes the text box tiny and impossible to read. I think it's related to reverse cowgirl.

crate

Feb 3, 2016
The game not starting is because Samantha's json file isn't included in the archive dndw posted and the default included.json still has Samantha listed. Either disable Samantha in included.json (in the characters folder) or grab Samantha's json file from somewhere (an old version or one of the repos).

I'm not sure how to get the buttslut quest to actually be added to your character. Glancing through the code it seems like the flag ("ButtslutQuesting") is only checked at character creation, unless I'm missing something, and I don't think you can edit flags at that time. Presumably you could add the quest to the saved quests in the save file instead, I guess.

---

The new Angel and Cassie hidden dominance stat has a bug at least in the LogosK repo:

Code:
           dominance=Math.min(dominance-1, mindominance);
(line 593 in Angel.java) should be Math.max instead. Cassie has the same bug in her file.

dndw

Aug 27, 2015
I updated the link, the new archive includes samantha.json. Sorry about that...

@zufield
I'll have a look through the images. And yes, team matches are pretty unstable. I was so focused on fixing up everything else I might have forgotten... Anyway, log files would help here, too.
And like Draonir said, you can't unlock Yui as a combatant. If she likes you enough, though, you can summon her as a pet during fights.

Getting a Java Exception when I try to run it.

Do you mean one of these?
s7PS2.png
If so, you might have an outdated Java version. Just go to java.com and install the latest. (You should always make sure to keep it up-to-date, not doing so is a serious security risk.)
If that doesn't fix it, try running this: https://mega.nz/#!QRImiQZJ!V7uSDfw2EhGgNuv-2uZpa1XEMWKzIGsSimyrs11yU9Q and uploading the text file it generates.

If you don't get one of those popups, could you upload your nightgames log instead?

Reactions: Anent