Nightgames Mod (v2.5.1.2) updated 2/11/17

nergantre

Aug 28, 2015
So really, this game can either be pretty difficult or pretty easy depending on how you build your character. There's always going to be pretty over powered stuff, so I'm not going to go around and playing nerf tag with everything. If Kat is super overwhelming, I'll take another look at her. Realistically though, if you have certain builds, it's pretty difficult to lose. I'm still looking at balancing stuff as I go, but it's actually kind of secondary to supporting different playstyles.

As for the other bug reports, once again, thanks for all the reports. I'll try debugging them as I can. Sorry for the instability :\

@Sacredferro,
There are other pets in the game. You can get slimes with Science and fetish goblins with Fetish. With divinity, you can make a copy of your opponent as a pet with Simulacrum. If you have high affection with Yui, you can summon her as a Pet. I think that's it though.

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Thanks. Man, just from playing a little I can see there's tons of possible actions, items, perks, events, and such. Gonna take a while for me to wear this game out.

dandan_87

Aug 28, 2015
The only difficulty I have with Kat is that she seems to suppress her own orgasms *forever*. How many turns is this supposed to last?

RedQueen

Dec 18, 2016
How do you get the semen for Reyka? And how did my life get to the stage where I'm asking complete strangers how to collect semen? My mum would be so proud.

BelloAnatra

Dec 20, 2016
How do you get the semen for Reyka? And how did my life get to the stage where I'm asking complete strangers how to collect semen? My mum would be so proud.

You buy an empty bottle during the day time, and then during the games u just masturbate (IIRC). Easiest way is to fight Kat and get the horny status. Find a nice corner that you like and keep jerkin off til u got like 1000 bottles of spunk. Or you beat an opponent with a dick and have an available empty bottle, and you'll collect it from that as well... And, I'm also questioning how my life got to the point where I just explained to a stranger how to collect bottles of semen most efficiently. Definitely not alone there...

Edit: I'm not 100% sure if all the info above is correct, so let me know how it works out for you. Haven't done Reyka's demonic rituals in a while.

RedQueen

Dec 18, 2016
Ahhhh. I haven't been buying a bottle. There was something in the fluff about her giving me some so I assumed it was covered. Cheers

Akon

Sep 11, 2016
Autonomous pussy trait don't requre you to have a pussy. Weird perk for male.

From TraitRequirements.xml.
<Name>sadist</Name>
-<Requirements>
<AttributeReq type="Fetish">25</AttributeReq>
<LevelReq>25</LevelReq>
<TraitReq>asshandler</TraitReq>
</Requirements>
I had never seen any of this perks.

Kharn

Mar 27, 2016
I noticed I can pay to hear about the magic shop, but don't seem to be able to find it after I do. And Airi doesn't seem to have any genitalia as well.

Edit: Nevermind. Noticed the button was hidden behind the others. Although now to try to see if Kat still offers primal training.

Last edited:

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Make sure you search each button in cases like that. Sometimes the game seems to like to sort them in a weird way.

Kharn

Mar 27, 2016
I checked each of Kat's options after magic shop is unlocked and she's up to gift. Doesn't seem to offer an option to learn about her special type Primal magics.

Edit: Other than that bug this version's been pretty fun. Don't think I had the option for threesome yet, but it might require more Arcane for that.

Last edited:

Bronzechair

Aug 30, 2015
There have been some pretty great additions in recent versions, so the usual kudos and then some to contributors here. Here's a small report.

• Summoned human-pets (noticed with Yui) can use Stand Up on your behalf, forcing you to give up the mount (and presumably other favorable positions).
  • A tripwire trap + ambush left me with 0 stamina, but I didn't get winded and could still act normally. Likewise, bondage trap sometimes(?) doesn't tie me up. Unsure about the other traps, but you probably want to check them too.
  • When selecting your level-up perk and there are more options than can fit on one screen, the back button is listed simply as [~] instead of <<< [~]
  • You can summon 0 ninja clones if you don't have the Mojo for it. A small QoL change would be to prevent the option from appearing if it wouldn't summon any.
  • Is the PC supposed to have access to Indomitable? The list of perks from dndw says it's part of Jewel's physical focus, but it's available as a level-up perk.
  • I was able to use Tribadism with latex pants on. This may have to do with also having crotchless panties on under them.
  • Tribadism and Pussy Grind appear to be the same skill, but they're both available in the tribbing stance.
  • Being forced to worship Angel's feet doesn't seem to ever change your stance to kneeling unless you're in neutral. An argument could be made for it breaking at least dominant stances for the worshiper.
  • There's something strange happening when walking around at night. I randomly lose large chunks of stamina and/or gain large amounts of arousal. I think I'm either being affected by traps other characters are triggering, or the text for traps I trigger isn't being displayed. It may be worth noting that I have Jewel's masochism addiction.

• Sometimes text for running away from or approaching an opponent doesn't display.
  • Breast Smother uses the "their" pronoun, which I believe is an isolated case. It should say his/her, for consistency's sake.
  • Angel summoning Sarah: "Sarah opens her glassy eyes stands silently"
  • S.Surprise: "crash you look party", "and when Cassie back at her", and change "grabs" into "grasps".
  • "Yui flashes a dazzling smile at Angel, charming you instantly."
  • The text for being on the receiving end of Jump involves only the attacker (Eve jumps on on her own dick, etc).
  • Angel hardmode focus decision: "The Angel you know could do gather a following within a day even while maintaining her close friendships."
  • Having oiled skin says it "makes your all the more sensitive" when you take bonus damage because of it.
  • Magic Missile when it hits your balls, being on the receiving end of Face Fuck, and the receiving end of being whipped with an upgraded riding crop while naked (with testes only? Unconfirmed) all have a lower-case "you" at the start of a sentence in their descriptions.

Crashes: http://pastebin.com/ReUPCVC8

Last edited:

nergantre

Aug 28, 2015
Cool, thanks for the reports as always.

I knew pets would be kind of buggy for the next few versions, so sorry about that. I just don't have the resources to test every situation as carefully as I should :(

@dandan_87,
So with feral, she has a chance of ignoring orgasms each turn. Supposedly this should have a maximum of 20% chance of trigger, but looks like there is a bug, and the lower animism she has, the higher the chance of it triggering. Woops. So I'll change this to either 1 / (2 + Animism / 20) or 1/5 chance, whatever is less in the next patch.

@Akon,

Woops, didn't realize I forgot that.
I'll add this into the next patch:
Code:
    <Trait>
        <Name>asshandler</Name>
        <Requirements>
            <AttributeReq type="Fetish">20</AttributeReq>
            <LevelReq>20</LevelReq>
            <TraitReq>analFanatic</TraitReq>
        </Requirements>
    </Trait>

same with the autonomous pussy trait...

@Kharn,
Will fix the buttons thing. I thought I went over those... :\

I don't think there was ever a way to gain Animism in this game. Maybe need to add one in the next patch...

@Bronzechair,
Noted and will fix most of the issues. Thanks as always.

That said, I'm starting to work on Airi's specializations. Opinions on these? (or alternate suggestions I guess)
Code:
    // Airi Unique Traits
    // Parasitism - debuffs and control
    Parasite("Parasite", "Implants a parasite when exchanging fluids"),
    Voracity("Voracity", "Increase amount drained"),
    NeuralLink("Neural Link", "Parasites can mind control after being established"),
    Biostasis("Biostasis", "Parasites are not removed upon ending combat"),

// Transformation/Mimicry - self buffs
    Imposter("Imposter", "Can appear like a different combatant"),
    UnstableGenome("UnstableGenome", "Upon transformation, gain Attributes at random"),
    MimeticStalker("Mimetic Stalker", "Decreases chance of discovery, always receive ambush bonus"),
    Masquerade("Masquerade", "Improves quality of mimicry"),

// Queen Slime - Clones build
    SlimeRoyalty("Slime Royalty", "Can now divide the body"),
    RapidMeiosis("Rapid Meiosis", "Upon cumming, create additional clones"),
    // + parasite 
    MimicClothing("Mimic: Clothing", "Clones can transform themselves into clothing for the opponent."),
    // + transformation
    MimicBodyPart("Mimic: BodyPart", "Clones can transform themselves into extra body parts for the opponent."),
    StickyFinale("Sticky Finale", "Clones explode when defeated"),
    NoblesseOblige("Noblesse Oblige", "Clones are stronger"),

// Slime Carrier - Immortal pet build
    SlimeCarrier("Slime Carrier", "Rides on her slime half instead of transforming"),
    Symbiosis("Symbiosis", "Slime carrier can heal and build mojo for the host"),
    // + parasite
    RoperAspect("Roper Aspect", "Slime Carrier has additional capabilities"),
    // + transformation
    SuccubusAspect("Succubus Aspect", "Main body has additional capabilities"),
    // autonomous pussy goes here
    SplitSentience("Split Sentience", "Slime carrier powers up when main body is disabled."),

The mechanic for queen slime is producing smaller clones of herself every couple of turns using a skill called "divide." They will be individually weak, but she can have more than one of them (maybe 5ish?). The clones themselves can attack and do stuff, but they can also be used to use skills (like attaching themselves to the opponent).

Slime carrier is very different. Upon getting this trait, Airi will no longer transform into slime form. Instead, she gets a permanent pet that represents her slime half. With this mechanic, Airi has unlimited willpower and orgasms wont make her lose. Instead, upon making her cum she is stunned for a few rounds, and you have to fight her slime half for a few rounds. The match finishes if you beat her slime carrier.

This all will take a bit of code wrangling to make working though, so I wouldn't expect it too soon.

Threshold

Sep 2, 2016
Cool, thanks for the reports as always.

I knew pets would be kind of buggy for the next few versions, so sorry about that. I just don't have the resources to test every situation as carefully as I should :(

@dandan_87,
So with feral, she has a chance of ignoring orgasms each turn. Supposedly this should have a maximum of 20% chance of trigger, but looks like there is a bug, and the lower animism she has, the higher the chance of it triggering. Woops. So I'll change this to either 1 / (2 + Animism / 20) or 1/5 chance, whatever is less in the next patch.

@Akon,

Woops, didn't realize I forgot that.
I'll add this into the next patch:
Code:
    <Trait>
        <Name>asshandler</Name>
        <Requirements>
            <AttributeReq type="Fetish">20</AttributeReq>
            <LevelReq>20</LevelReq>
            <TraitReq>analFanatic</TraitReq>
        </Requirements>
    </Trait>

same with the autonomous pussy trait...

@Kharn,
Will fix the buttons thing. I thought I went over those... :\

I don't think there was ever a way to gain Animism in this game. Maybe need to add one in the next patch...

@Bronzechair,
Noted and will fix most of the issues. Thanks as always.

That said, I'm starting to work on Airi's specializations. Opinions on these? (or alternate suggestions I guess)
Code:
    // Airi Unique Traits
    // Parasitism - debuffs and control
    Parasite("Parasite", "Implants a parasite when exchanging fluids"),
    Voracity("Voracity", "Increase amount drained"),
    NeuralLink("Neural Link", "Parasites can mind control after being established"),
    Biostasis("Biostasis", "Parasites are not removed upon ending combat"),

// Transformation/Mimicry - self buffs
    Imposter("Imposter", "Can appear like a different combatant"),
    UnstableGenome("UnstableGenome", "Upon transformation, gain Attributes at random"),
    MimeticStalker("Mimetic Stalker", "Decreases chance of discovery, always receive ambush bonus"),
    Masquerade("Masquerade", "Improves quality of mimicry"),

// Queen Slime - Clones build
    SlimeRoyalty("Slime Royalty", "Can now divide the body"),
    RapidMeiosis("Rapid Meiosis", "Upon cumming, create additional clones"),
    // + parasite
    MimicClothing("Mimic: Clothing", "Clones can transform themselves into clothing for the opponent."),
    // + transformation
    MimicBodyPart("Mimic: BodyPart", "Clones can transform themselves into extra body parts for the opponent."),
    StickyFinale("Sticky Finale", "Clones explode when defeated"),
    NoblesseOblige("Noblesse Oblige", "Clones are stronger"),

// Slime Carrier - Immortal pet build
    SlimeCarrier("Slime Carrier", "Rides on her slime half instead of transforming"),
    Symbiosis("Symbiosis", "Slime carrier can heal and build mojo for the host"),
    // + parasite
    RoperAspect("Roper Aspect", "Slime Carrier has additional capabilities"),
    // + transformation
    SuccubusAspect("Succubus Aspect", "Main body has additional capabilities"),
    // autonomous pussy goes here
    SplitSentience("Split Sentience", "Slime carrier powers up when main body is disabled."),

The mechanic for queen slime is producing smaller clones of herself every couple of turns using a skill called "divide." They will be individually weak, but she can have more than one of them (maybe 5ish?). The clones themselves can attack and do stuff, but they can also be used to use skills (like attaching themselves to the opponent).

Slime carrier is very different. Upon getting this trait, Airi will no longer transform into slime form. Instead, she gets a permanent pet that represents her slime half. With this mechanic, Airi has unlimited willpower and orgasms wont make her lose. Instead, upon making her cum she is stunned for a few rounds, and you have to fight her slime half for a few rounds. The match finishes if you beat her slime carrier.

This all will take a bit of code wrangling to make working though, so I wouldn't expect it too soon.

So with the transformation specialization and slime carrier does Airi transform or the carrier?
The carrier sounds terrifying to deal with by the way, and a complete pain to code.

nergantre

Aug 28, 2015
@Threshold
Carrier I actually don't expect to be too bad. Surprisingly.

What worries me more is the Imposter trait. Impersonating another NPC seems like it would be difficult to code up. The way it works in my head is you'll be walking around campus as usual, and you end up finding Mara. Half way into the match, she cumes and reveals herself to be Airi. Before that, everything is copied (body, clothing, name etc). Kind of a "IT WAS ME, DIO!" kind of thing. Might be a bit stalkerish if she purposefully copied your lover... eh we'll see how it turns out.

I haven't thought the transformation + carrier situation out yet, but technically the carrier is still a part of her, so maybe... both? I'll have to think that over a bit.

What doesn't really work with these focuses though is that the "chose both" options wont work very well. Not really sure how to handle that one.

I'm a bit worried though that there isn't a very vanilla option for her. Either I drop one of them and think of something less odd, or make Airi unlockable. Or maybe add a third "Human only" option. Hmm...

Bronzechair

Aug 30, 2015
@nergantre
Very interesting. It looks like creative exploration of Airi's slimy properties, and I definitely approve. They're obviously WIP, but a couple questions for the sake of discussion:
What's the standard function of the parasite, Stamina or Willpower drain?
Is the TF/Mimicry focus distinct from her current ability to shapeshift, or is it the same and you're just expanding and pushing it back behind the focus wall? If the latter, are there any plans to rework the Slime attribute?

Also a slightly odd compliment while I'm around: Your trait naming selections here really tickle my fancy. You did the focuses for the other characters beside Mara, right? They're good names, strong and evocative. Did Carnal Virtuoso come from Glove Puppet? I thought it sounded familiar, and Google finds very few results for the phrase.

EDIT: Oops, I spent like an hour procrastinating and didn't refresh before I posted.
So the Mimicry focus actually clones another contestant? I was figuring it was more of a stealthy, frontloaded damage/heavy immobilization or debuff playstyle with mimicked objects/traps/insidious body invasion type stuff. What makes this style distinct then, if half of the fight is just the normal contestant (and at that a weaker version of them until Airi gets Masquerade) and the other half is simply unaltered Airi?

I personally like the out-thereness of her options. Must a monstergirl really be vanilla? If she has to be unlocked to fight, I don't see the problem with squicking anyone out.

Last edited:

nergantre

Aug 28, 2015
@Bronzechair
My thoughts on parasite is something like an expansion on the current parasite skill. It starts off as a slow stamina drain, but ramps up to be a debilitating debuff that does weird stuff to your character. Left long enough, it should start ending fights by randomly forcing you to cum or something akin to that. I haven't fully thought out everything I wanted to do for this yet though, so this is subject to some major changes (and suggestions!)

I think there are going to be two parts to transformation/mimicry:
1. Impostor - disguises as another contestant
2. Mimicry - the current set of attribute/ability mimicry

Impostor is sort of a flavor thing, but may be expanded on. I don't really foresee an extended fight in imposter mode, more like you start off fighting Angel, but suddenly she turns into Airi. It makes you question a bit about who you're actually fighting. Hmm now that I think about it, it'd be pretty interesting to have a trait that does something upon revealing herself?

Code:
ThePrestige("The Prestige", "Leaves you flatfooted upon revealing a disguise")

Masquerade I think should be something that buffs mimicry not imposter, because she isn't expected to stay disguised long

Lots of stuff to consider. I added Airi kind of as a character to test new mechanics in the game, and I want to keep her options very different if possible.

Also, thanks for the compliment on the trait names :D It's kind of hard coming up with them at times, lots of them are just me sitting with a thesaurus. Some of them have definitely have influences though (like The Prestige... lol).

Edit: Forgot to mention, dndw did Jewel as well

Last edited:

MotoKuchoma

Nov 3, 2015
Make the names more memey and wacky. I wish there was more wacky fun and humorous stuff in this game. That's why I asked if I can do custom skills in the character creator because I actually have lots of ideas, I just struggle with putting them into code <.<

Bronzechair

Aug 30, 2015
Edit: Forgot to mention, dndw did Jewel as well
Very good. In that case, my compliment extends to him too. I won't 'sperg out about what exactly is in a name, but I can always appreciate a good fit, and I'm digging almost all of the focus trait names.

dndw

Aug 27, 2015

False! If you've met Aisha (the magic trainer) and Kat likes you enough, you can ask her how she got her animal spirit. You can then go back to Aisha and ask her about it, unlocking a final option to actually get such a spirit yourself and opening up the Animism attribute.

RedQueen

Dec 18, 2016
@nergantre

I see the code is on GitHub - is it just basically an open call for contributors? There's a couple of UI quirks that are bugging me and I may have some time between Christmas and New Year but I didn't just want to go storming in.

Pazz

May 27, 2016
I've been following this mod a lot, and it has been a while since I replied. I have some things to say about the latest version.

The idea of pets is awesome. However, it's unclear to me who can summon pets and when. So far I only know that Angel does it at lv20+. When and how do they perform threesome attacks? I also had a bug where her pet, Mei, should have disappeared after an orgasm, but she didn't. Angel then summoned a new pet while Mei was still active. This resulted in me unable to escape and they unable to do most attacks.
Could you add futa pets to the NPC's? Is it dependent on their current gender or are they fixed?

Someone made a post about trait descriptions, what they do exactly. Those descriptions aren't implemented in the game, which would be nice. Seeing the trait "testosterone" and the description "more refined muscles", doesn't give me any useful information unfortunately.
Also, any explanation about what each stat (seduction, submissive, magic) does and what abilities it gives would be nice. Maybe there's a post in this forum somewhere, but I would like to view this in game. Or at least place a text file so I can look it up.

The new start "futa lv20" starts the game with a premade character. Is there a way to start that scenario but my own character?

I complained a while ago about "invitation spam". The ability invitation controls the laws of gravity and sucks you in. You can't defend against it. It's a 100% hit and the option to "pull out" rarely works. Even the AI is unable to pull out, even though they initiated invitation. Maybe a slight nerf to this ability.
Also, I never try to win fights. I just give my character a lot of willpower and enjoy the ride. Let them do all the work. I did look at all the content, but I usually play a submissive character.

Is it possible to disable certain fetishes? Tongue/anal pussy is a bit too much for me.

Who is Yui and how do I unlock her?
Could you add the feature to sell items? Not a concern of mine, but maybe it's interesting to some.
I've read that you can ask an NPC to become futa, but I've never seen this option in game. When and how does this happen? And does this conflict with the option "male vs female preference"?

When you set the option "pronoun usage" to "always female", it also refers your character to female. Don't know if that was intended, but I would like to play the game where my character is referred to 'male', since he is, while others are referred to females regardless of their transformations.

Threshold

Sep 2, 2016
@Threshold
Carrier I actually don't expect to be too bad. Surprisingly.

What worries me more is the Imposter trait. Impersonating another NPC seems like it would be difficult to code up. The way it works in my head is you'll be walking around campus as usual, and you end up finding Mara. Half way into the match, she cumes and reveals herself to be Airi. Before that, everything is copied (body, clothing, name etc). Kind of a "IT WAS ME, DIO!" kind of thing. Might be a bit stalkerish if she purposefully copied your lover... eh we'll see how it turns out.

I haven't thought the transformation + carrier situation out yet, but technically the carrier is still a part of her, so maybe... both? I'll have to think that over a bit.

What doesn't really work with these focuses though is that the "chose both" options wont work very well. Not really sure how to handle that one.

I'm a bit worried though that there isn't a very vanilla option for her. Either I drop one of them and think of something less odd, or make Airi unlockable. Or maybe add a third "Human only" option. Hmm...
As long as she doesn't actually turn into Dio. That would be terrifying.
But yeah Impostor sounds. Like it will be a lot of..... fun for you to make. I believe.

And choose both for impostor and parasite works. I think.
Carrier and the mini slimes could also work if they branch off the carrier.
But that would also be pet madness.

And if her not vanilla worries you for new comers it might not be a bad idea to put her in the unlockables.
Probably available after you unlock the science training?

Make the names more memey and wacky. I wish there was more wacky fun and humorous stuff in this game. That's why I asked if I can do custom skills in the character creator because I actually have lots of ideas, I just struggle with putting them into code <.<
Sadly custom skills and traits are basically impossible outside of coding them in.
But I would be willing to help if the ideas are actually viable to be put in.
Might take me a bit to do it depending.

Pretty sure I need to go over some of the stuff I did last time first though.

@nergantre

I see the code is on GitHub - is it just basically an open call for contributors? There's a couple of UI quirks that are bugging me and I may have some time between Christmas and New Year but I didn't just want to go storming in.
I'll preemptively say that yes it is.
There is a bit of set up you need to do though to get it all working and synced up.
and it all goes through pull requests so the chances of people breaking stuff is decreased immensely.

Id recommend pming dndw or nergantre to help you set up the code and repository.
I am not good at explaining things.

I've been following this mod a lot, and it has been a while since I replied. I have some things to say about the latest version.

The idea of pets is awesome. However, it's unclear to me who can summon pets and when. So far I only know that Angel does it at lv20+. When and how do they perform threesome attacks? I also had a bug where her pet, Mei, should have disappeared after an orgasm, but she didn't. Angel then summoned a new pet while Mei was still active. This resulted in me unable to escape and they unable to do most attacks.
Could you add futa pets to the NPC's? Is it dependent on their current gender or are they fixed?

Someone made a post about trait descriptions, what they do exactly. Those descriptions aren't implemented in the game, which would be nice. Seeing the trait "testosterone" and the description "more refined muscles", doesn't give me any useful information unfortunately.
Also, any explanation about what each stat (seduction, submissive, magic) does and what abilities it gives would be nice. Maybe there's a post in this forum somewhere, but I would like to view this in game. Or at least place a text file so I can look it up.

The new start "futa lv20" starts the game with a premade character. Is there a way to start that scenario but my own character?

I complained a while ago about "invitation spam". The ability invitation controls the laws of gravity and sucks you in. You can't defend against it. It's a 100% hit and the option to "pull out" rarely works. Even the AI is unable to pull out, even though they initiated invitation. Maybe a slight nerf to this ability.
Also, I never try to win fights. I just give my character a lot of willpower and enjoy the ride. Let them do all the work. I did look at all the content, but I usually play a submissive character.

Is it possible to disable certain fetishes? Tongue/anal pussy is a bit too much for me.

Could you add the feature to sell items? Not a concern of mine, but maybe it's interesting to some.
I've read that you can ask an NPC to become futa, but I've never seen this option in game. When and how does this happen? And does this conflict with the option "male vs female preference"?

When you set the option "pronoun usage" to "always female", it also refers your character to female. Don't know if that was intended, but I would like to play the game where my character is referred to 'male', since he is, while others are referred to females regardless of their transformations.

Yeah the game could use with some more clarity. I know there a pdf for traits somewhere in the thread.
But tool tips should probably get tuned up a bit for descriptions.
Maybe we should add an in game guide to the attributes showing what the give?
A button on the top row and call it Glossary?
Could probably jam traits in there too.

Personally I never really got the anal pussy. At all. I'm not even really sure what that is.

Yui is a ninja. She can teach you to be a ninja. Just keep doing exercise until her events trigger and you can see her in the day.
She is not a fighter yet.

@dndw
What are the plans for femininity?
and by extension ass sizes.

MotoKuchoma

Nov 3, 2015
@Threshold My main ideas were a) A Swimsuit girl using Hip Whip Girl (Keijo for the weebs) style techniques b) a cute boy character focused on the submissive skilltree (probably)

Kharn

Mar 27, 2016
Ah thats what the issue was. Seems if I raise Kat's affection too high before getting at least 1 arcane then she give the option to ask about her animal spirit.

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
I think the ass-pussy thing is maybe just for those with a fetish for it, odd as it is. It might also be place-holder in case more content involving it gets added later. At this point, having seen what some people have for fetishes, I've gotten used to just shrugging and forgetting about it. I haven't seen any obvious function that I can tell.

The glossary idea would be awesome, btw.

dndw

Aug 27, 2015

There are more pets, including a futa one. They are rarely summoned with the new strategy mechanism, however, which will need to be addressed.

I'll update the list and have it included with the game as a text file once I finish my current projects, but I don't think these descriptions are going to make it into the game itself.

Sure, but you'll have to either edit the existing start or create a new one. In the starts folder, the start you're looking for is Futa++20.json. You can check the instructions in Start Config Description.txt, and an overly-elaborate example in Default-Verbose.json.

It's not a 100% hit, actually. The odds scale with the target's arousal and the relative Seduction of the two characters. In addition, if the target is Submissive and/or the user Divine, success becomes much more likely. The logic does seem a little odd, though. I'll have a good long look at it later, when I have time.

Not at present, but it shouldn't be too difficult to add. Consider it on the list.

She is a ninja who you can meet while exercising during the day. After a chain of randomly-occurring events, she can be summoned as a pet in combat.

Selling items, maybe. It shouldn't be very difficult. The futa thing I'm not sure about; I didn't make it and I can't seem to find it.

The player should always be referred to in the second person, I think. Except when two characters talk about the player, but I can't think of any instances beyond some match modifiers (like underwear only) and maybe pet threesomes? In any case, if you ever find the player referred to incorrectly, that's probably a bug.

@nergantre

I believe there are two or three people working on the UI at present, so this might not be the ideal time to delve into that. In general though, create a fork and do whatever you like. If you ever want to merge it into the game, we'll have a look at it then.

What are the plans for femininity?
and by extension ass sizes.

I don't have any, myself. I suppose femininity could affect attractiveness ratings, but only if we allow the player to specify their orientation.

Threshold

Sep 2, 2016
@Threshold My main ideas were a) A Swimsuit girl using Hip Whip Girl (Keijo for the weebs) style techniques b) a cute boy character focused on the submissive skilltree (probably)

Personally is see the Keijo, and anime over the topness stuff fitting jewel given she learns Ki and teaches you spiral thrust. Maybe as her advanced attribute but i'm pretty sure the advanced attributes are silver bards thing. Maybe as an earlier addition to her given that Ki is kinda. Meh? or even a rehaul.

Okay that was a bit of a tangent my bad.
But that kind of character would definitely need its own attribute/skills to be implemented properly.

The second one I would say is viable to be added with just the custom character creator if you can figure it out with the .json files or wait for the program to do it.
Is what i would say if characters would actually utilize the submissive trait. They don't, least not when i tried to mess around with making a submissive npc. No matter how much weight you put on the moves.
So they would need a trait or something to overide the Ai's "this is a bad idea" mentality.
But the submissive moves are mostly just putting yourself in a bad situation.
So chances are they would either need a bunch of traits to support being dumb. or a different attribute.

And I just want to say. I meant i'd help with traits and skills, and i'd even help with making an attribute for people. But i'm not going to make a full character. Unless you write all the scene, dialogue, ext.
Would take alot of time in any case though.....this response ended up longer than I thought it would be.

I don't have any, myself. I suppose femininity could affect attractiveness ratings, but only if we allow the player to specify their orientation.

That doesn't sound like it would be too hard.
I could be wrong. Just need to find space on the character creation UI.

Although orientation may be the wrong term as someone could be more attracted to more masculine women, or other such examples.....not that i can think of a better word. So yeah probably orientation.

And in addition to that it would also be possible to add body type preferences. eg big breasts or small breasts.
Course I think the only thing with a size variable right now are tits, ass and cocks.
Id say height could be tacked on but i'm not sure if there would be much point to that.

More player customization options are nice after all.

I mean I could add this, not implying you. You are busy enough as it is.
I'm sure I will have alot of fun trying to figure out the attractiveness rating equation.
and finding it in the code.