Nightgames Mod (v2.5.1.2) updated 2/11/17

Vintrion

Sep 15, 2015
(2.4.5.5b)
I'm enjoying the futa/futa ass-fuck image, as there was a frustrating lack of futa/futa images and especially since I'm among the futaballs camp. I'm also seeing it constantly as everyone wants to rape my trap PC's ass with great precision while fully clothed as they reverse the positions immediately upon getting mounted, at level 0. Buttslut trait is scary, but erotic at least.

Still hoping to see a rudimentary ass-size feature, as it was brought up again some pages ago.

Last edited:

dndw

Aug 27, 2015
Snuck in some time in between holidays to FINALLY finish up the Creator. It required some changes to the game itself, mainly to expose more information, so I can't do a stand-alone release. Still, that doesn't prevent me from just putting up the whole thing: https://mega.nz/#!pU4DFBhQ!di8ij5iLuq377XoOe0Ekoe2yJbFDIfqLG9ykuBIgw2M. I assume this will be officially included in the next release, unless I unwittingly broke stuff. A manual is also included, so I won't go into too much detail here. I've also included (and updated) the list of available traits. Kindly update this whenever you add new traits.

Just one note about the manual: Some of the things it says the Verifier checks are not yet true. Still, you really should follow the advice.

Last edited:

CappyAnon

Dec 27, 2016
Sorry to bother everyone, but I've been looking through and the wiki doesn't appear to have information on things in the mod, and other stuff from the game, I'm a bit confused about how to get special genitalia like arcane, divine, or science, it'd be nice to know how to access those things. Filling up relationship with NPCs doesn't seem to be the only thing you need to do.

dndw

Aug 27, 2015
Sorry to bother everyone, but I've been looking through and the wiki doesn't appear to have information on things in the mod, and other stuff from the game, I'm a bit confused about how to get special genitalia like arcane, divine, or science, it'd be nice to know how to access those things. Filling up relationship with NPCs doesn't seem to be the only thing you need to do.

Actually, getting good relationships is all that is required to unlock the options. The actual transformations also require certain items, but these differ per character and transformation. The character will give a list of available transformations and their costs. For example, to get a Runic cock from Cassie, you need 10 Priapus Drafts, 20 Bewitching Drafts, a Fae Scroll and a cock. The options unlock at 25 affection, but only if the character has their advanced class trait (typically at level 10).

Reactions: CappyAnon

MotoKuchoma

Nov 3, 2015
Snuck in some time in between holidays to FINALLY finish up the Creator. It required some changes to the game itself, mainly to expose more information, so I can't do a stand-alone release. Still, that doesn't prevent me from just putting up the whole thing: https://mega.nz/#!ANZETCaR!9UyFwTsoxTJNb7a2wIgKQuBuwq1_eu8y9W-LrJi9zhY. I assume this will be officially included in the next release, unless I unwittingly broke stuff. A manual is also included, so I won't go into too much detail here. I've also included (and updated) the list of available traits. Kindly update this whenever you add new traits.

Just one note about the manual: Some of the things it says the Verifier checks are not yet true. Still, you really should follow the advice.

Scenes Tab isnt loading for me

nergantre

Aug 28, 2015
@dndw
Nice :D

I was actually planning out in my head which way to go after finishing the specializations (was only going to do Airi, Mara and Reyka for now). Below here is mostly me rambling, so don't take it too seriously.

One path would be a UI overhaul. I honestly hate swing. It irritates me that there are so many leaky abstractions (oh wait it ignores this property when using this layout manager? well shit). It's probably me being horrible at swing rather than swing being a bad toolkit, but something just doesn't click with it and my mental model. I was thinking of moving to javafx if we're still in javaland.

Other path to go would be to support more custom json stuff again. I know we broke some custom json stuff with the latest changes, and I'd like to make sure new NPCs have mostly the same options. It'd be nice to go and finish the new skill system again, but trying to do the rehaul last time took so long that it made me lose interest... eh we'll see.

I also wanted to do a damage rebalance again. I want to make the damage system a bit clearer and flexible. There should be one public api on character that is like:

Code:
public void receiveDamage(DamagePacket packet);

Then the damage packet could have tags like {"pleasure", "gadget", "physical", "contact"}. It would make things a lot more flexible, and make custom skills and traits more feasible in the future.

You can set up traits like:

Code:
Toymaster:
if outgoing damage.hasTag("gadget"):
   write("Your technological prowess makes this all the more effective")
   damage.amplify(50)

or

Code:
Volatile Slime:

if incoming damage.hasTag("contact"):
   write("{other:subject-action:splash|splashes} slime all over {other:reflective}")
   other.addStatus("{'type': 'Slimed', 'magnitude': 1.0}")

or

Code:
Jiggling Tits:

if incoming damage.hasTag("targetBreasts", "physical"):
   write("{self:possessive} large tits jiggles wildly, making for a rather arousing display.")
   other.receiveDamage(new DamagePacket().withDamage(5).withTags(["temptation", "mental", "usingBreasts"]))

The last thing would be like always, adding more content. I plan on doing that anyways, but if I was focusing on this instead of QoL or custom json stuff, I'd probably like to do these things eventually:
1. start adding character specific endings
- With this, I'm a bit afraid that I'll conflict with the bard's storyline. But then again I'm thinking that the mod has diverged enough that maybe it wont be a huge issue anyways? I could always retcon later...
- What I was thinking for the endings is like this
- You fight a final boss at level 60 or something, perhaps with the highest affection competitor helping you out as a pet-like ally
- OR if you have very high affection with a high level competitor (50+?), and beat them something like 5-10 times in a row, they'll try something drastic and lose control (corrupted Angel? robot army Mara? super villain Jewel? etc), forcing you to fight a long battle with them with specific mechanics and raised stats.
- If you win, good end. Continue playing in the games if you want
- If you lose, bad end. Game ends with you as her toy or something like that.

2. Remove the body shop and move all the transformation options to stuff that you either scavenge on campus or from NPCs that you have high affection with
- One thing I'm worried about with this is that it's not really immediately obvious to new players, and locking transformation options after rank 10 + high affection seems kind of boring.
- The body shop was really only meant to be a temporary thing to test out the new body system. That's why it has no scenes at all, and seems really barebones.

3. Look at out of combat options a bit more
- I think with the trap and stealth rebalance last patch, it'll be a bit more interesting than before.
- However, compared to the base game, there's not nearly as much benefit from doing pre-combat preparations due to the nature of the willpower stat.
- Consumables and being in a disadvantaged position doesn't hurt you nearly as much when combat lasts a lot longer
- I'm not really sure how to fix this, other than to just buff prematch stuff (longer flatfooted upon ambush? multiple layers of bindings to struggle out of?). I'm open to suggestions though.

4. Use the femininity system a bit more
- Right now there is no way to raise your beauty or change your femininity really (other than getting bigger breasts I guess...)
- Femininity also does pretty much nothing right now, because NPCs pretty much disregard it. Would that mean that NPCs now should get a range of sexual preferences?
- I'm a bit wary of this though, because it tends to open a huge can of worms with people arguing about sexuality, tumblr style.
- I do want to add hip thickness and ass size as stats though... Not really sure how they'll affect the game mechanically but it should be there for flavor.

5. Finish up another NPC!
- I feel bad for Legion back when he was here. He wrote up a pretty much completed shemale NPC, but I dropped the ball on implementing it before I took an extended break. I kind of wish he was still here so I could ask him on plans for it, but maybe she can be introduced again...
- I want to actually finish up Rosea. I think it was a cool concept, and what's available now doesn't really make her very interesting (being half full of placeholders).
- Finally, I have some cool skills thought up for Yui, but at the same time I don't really want to step on the bard's toes if he ever decides to implement her. Maybe I'll make a temporary NPC that's Yui's arch-nemesis or something that uses ninjutsu?

6. Add image icons
- I eventually want to change status effects to display as icons (MMO style). You should still be able to read the description/effects by mouse-overing them, but it would make stuff a lot more recognizable. I know I skim through the status effect descriptions a lot...
- Add image icons to each piece of clothing. I'm a pretty visual person, and I want to be able to see right away what each piece of clothing is at a glance on the closet UI.

7. Add more money sinks
- Right now there's pretty much 0 use for money after you get your upgrades. Nothing in this game is really very expensive.
- I'm not sure where to go with this actually. Maybe upgrades you can buy for the arena? Buying Samantha for a day to have her tutor you in techniques? PAYING OFF YOUR STUDENT LOANS? (so sexy!)
- I'm up for ideas here as well.

MotoKuchoma

Nov 3, 2015
I... may have insufficiently tested with "empty" characters. It works if you load a character first, but I'll get this fixed up, of course.
I tried this now and the tab still doesnt open. Same with the Verification tab. All others load without issue

dndw

Aug 27, 2015
I tried this now and the tab still doesnt open. Same with the Verification tab. All others load without issue
You know when you are just about ready to release something, find that you missed something, fix it quickly, and don't test it because it's so simple there's no way it won't work? That never works, and I'll probably never learn. I've updated the link in the other post. For your convenience: https://mega.nz/#!pU4DFBhQ!di8ij5iLuq377XoOe0Ekoe2yJbFDIfqLG9ykuBIgw2M

Last edited:

MotoKuchoma

Nov 3, 2015
You know when you are just about ready to release something, find that you missed something, fix it quickly, and don't test it because it's so simple there's no way it won't work? That never works, and I'll probably never learn. I've updated the link in the other post. For your convenience: https://mega.nz/#!UEZRjKYB!IRF1lTMbNm2A2o8Q0MYvBOE93SWqgjzD4RRblnxGGGI

Even at the risk of making you even more upset, there is still a few bugs in the scene editor (but quite minor), a) when you load a new character their scenes get added behind those that have already been written/loaded and b) only rosea and samantha have scenes you can load.

Bronzechair

Aug 30, 2015
@nergantre
I'm glad you brought up the damage system being unclear, actually. I was going to launch into a spiel about it when I was typing up my last post, but I couldn't articulate it because I honestly haven't sat down and done any serious testing on damage calculations (not even touching on whether a player should have to do that to understand mechanics), and, not knowing Java, looking at the code wasn't particularly edifying either.
I love probably 95% of this game & mod, but the most glaring issue (beside the odd mental image that someone would willingly replace their mouth and/or asshole with a giant pussy. Talk about hygiene issues!) is that I can't make sense of how much damage characters are supposed to take at a given time. Take Shove, for example. It appears to have a base damage of 10-25, but sometimes it does 1 damage, sometimes 144, and sometimes 260, numbers all from the same character within a night or two (and I'm on 1.0 exp scaling, so it's not like she jumped up twenty levels between them, and in some cases the 1 point of damage even comes after). There's such a complex web of factors that it almost seems completely random how effective an attack will be. This is especially noticeable on stamina damage, but it's also very common for my arousal to abruptly jump up a massive amount at any turn. I won't ask you to explain it in simple terms (though I'm all ears/eyes if you want to try) because I can appreciate it's a complicated calculation, but having more consistent and predictable damage results would be really nice, both for general play and testing, the latter because I often feel like things may not be working right when I see such unexpected numbers all the time (I never have this problem with the base game even though it doesn't display damage numbers, though I suspect the original intent was intentional ambiguity so the player doesn't focus on the numbers over the girls, but I feel like number-crunching is a lot more important in the mod, and it feels very arbitrary at the moment).

Oh and before I forget, Shove has several instances of outright saying "she/her" instead of the pronoun tags.

Re: Endings
A final boss in the vein of Maya is probably the safer (but less appealing) option. A unique battle with super-powered versions of your normal opponent sounds awesome and could involve any amount of interesting mechanics, but as a one-time thing I'm hesitant to say it'll probably have a good effort-reward ratio; It's definitely a high-risk, high-reward idea.
I actually personally don't like bad ends, but I'm leaning towards that now because I understand they're popular and it does encourage replays (bonus points for the increased exp rate), add longevity to the game (and thus value to the work you've invested in it, especially in regard to the final boss(es), since they're actually a big deal), and varying your strategy and tactics up, but then it's possible (maybe even easy?) to end up with a bad build or screw yourself over so you can't win the final battle, though I'm not convinced that's such a bad thing (I'm pretty switchy myself, but I can see it rub dom players the wrong way, but then maybe they should get good instead of expecting victory to be handed to them).

Re: Body Shop
I definitely like the idea of removing it. I understand the confusion that will cause to newer players, but if we do get a dedicated wiki soon that will greatly alleviate the complexity problem.
The body shop is aesthetically unappealing to me both in a sort of grimy back-alley tattoo parlor way and as an obvious placeholder menu. I think it's weird and jarring that you go into this place and just buy whatever body parts you want, and it cheapens upgrades like the pheromones because you only need to have a bit of cash to get them. I prefer having sub-objectives such as collecting the items for the special cock types, so smoothly integrating that content into the normal gameplay sounds a lot nicer than this creepy little shop. The downside (other than decentralization for lazy players) is that you lose out on what's probably the biggest cashsink in the game. More on that later.

Re: Out of Combat Options
Yeah, I'm inclined to agree. The first thing I have done in every single game (of vanilla AND modded) that isn't explicitly testing the opposite is to drop my Perception to 1. Being able to see exactly how aroused your opponent is, is convenient, but otherwise high Perception is really undesirable because it makes you so much weaker to pleasure attacks and traps are too ineffective to be a sufficient determent (and I like bumbling into them, but that's another story). I'll have to think about a specific solution, but in the meanwhile I don't see anything wrong with buffing them as you suggest so we can see how it looks in action (plus, anything to move towards a detailed bondage system!).

Re: Femininity
Can you explain this system? As I understand it, everyone has an attractiveness rating (judged by Angel because reasons) that modifies arousal damage, and clothing changes it? I love flavor stuff, but I don't think you should turn these into detailed mechanics because attractiveness is subjective to the player (distinct from the player character), and I feel like this is another way to obfuscate a clear and meaningful damage formula.

Re: NPCS
Yes! Have you messaged him? He might also be on TFGS.
Yes!
Yes! Also, inferring from the latest blog post, I think Yui is being added into vanilla right now, but you'll need to ask TSB for confirmation. She's kind of a submissive wimp from what I can tell, but a variety of personalities for characters is attractive to more players, so that's whatever.

Re: Images
Sounds great. I also do that, and I'd appreciate having icons for them.

Re: Money Sinks
My post turns into stream-of-conciousness rambling (moreso than usual, anyway) at this point.
The opponents always have more attributes than you do (presumably to offset the AI not being as smart as a human player), even if you win more than they do and even without giving them the bonuses, so you could add in some new options for a consistent way for the player to get more of the three basic attributes, since the only daytime way to get more of those is getting lucky when visiting opponents. That said, I never buy the advanced attributes past the first few points because they become tremendously expensive. I don't know what I'm saving my money for, because my inventory has 20~ of each item and I've bought the body parts I wanted. Miserly tendencies, I guess.

Consumable items are usually a good way to keep wallets from getting too fat in games, but I never use them or traps in NG. In the past consumable items and toys were weaker than using your body, and you waste a lot of time hiding on your trap (which itself isn't very strong) instead of simply going hunting, so I never saw that path as very good. This is probably just a habit though, so I'll add testing a Cunning/Science-based trap/item build to my agenda.

Here's a list of things!
  • Modify the arena by purchasing pre-built traps that last the night and/or a way to attract opponents to a certain room for trapping/ambushing purposes (does the phone trap actually work on NPCs?).
  • Buy new arenas and/or purchase environmental features for the maps, like pieces of furniture that permit new skills, positions, or traps to be used in their presence.
  • Allow characters the opportunity to steal trophies from opponents under special victory conditions, like if you bind them so thoroughly they become completely immobilized, or you triple their arousal with overflow without letting them orgasm. This is actually a pretty interesting idea because it provides fun and flavorful, alternate ways to handle fights (and to be handled, so you could add an edging strategy for Jewel and develop a more in-depth bondage system... Mara's magcuffs could also fit in nicely here). This one is more about redistributing the wealth, but I don't think NPCs use cash anyway, so any time they steal from the PC they're effectively removing it from play.
  • Go on occasional special dates with NPCs (your treat!), with a chance of something functional to go with it since most people probably won't pay for a scene, and if they do it's likely only one time.
  • You could probably do some non-sexual stuff like regular payments to things outside the games, but this isn't a life sim, so I don't recommend this loss of focus. You can get the same effect without any tedium by reducing the amount of money you get for trophies.

nergantre

Aug 28, 2015
@TheBronzeChair,

Hey, about to head out right now, but just a few things:

About stamina damage, there's definitely something buggy about it, but keep in mind that you take drastically reduced stamina damage when you've gotten recently downed. If they're "braced," I think by default they take only 25% stamina damage (Angel takes even less with divine protection). One of the reasons I want to add more icons for statuses is because this isn't very clear. That said, it's pretty wonky even without that.

About perception, keep in mind lowering your perception to 1 will decrease your accuracy by quite a bit (5% per point in perception), increase your chance of getting countered (1% per point in perception), and likelyhood of getting ambushed. Not saying that it's a bad idea, but there are definitely consequences other than being able to see the opponent's status. I actually generally up my perception because I hate missing :D.

Also NPCs do use money. They buy the most random shit though lol. I've seen Cassie with over 200 phones in an older build. I mean I get why it happened but the mental image is too funny.

dndw

Aug 27, 2015
Even at the risk of making you even more upset, there is still a few bugs in the scene editor (but quite minor), a) when you load a new character their scenes get added behind those that have already been written/loaded and b) only rosea and samantha have scenes you can load.
The first one is a bug, obviously, but an easy one to fix. The second is not, though I probably should make that more clear in the manual. Non-custom characters don't really have such a standardized way of managing their lines. The one-liners could probably be loaded, but the requirements for the longer scenes are hard-coded and could only possibly be analyzed through a great deal of extremely ugly hacking. The result is that only custom characters have viewable/editable scenes. This also applies to recruitment data, AI modifiers and items.

MotoKuchoma

Nov 3, 2015
Cool, how do I save scene data? I tried to add a description and it doesnt seem to load when I save the scene

Bronzechair

Aug 30, 2015
@nergantre
Interesting! I forgot about Braced doing that (I thought it was simply inability to be knocked down again), and the accuracy and counter penalties. I'll do high Perception in my next build.

dndw

Aug 27, 2015
Cool, how do I save scene data? I tried to add a description and it doesnt seem to load when I save the scene
You will have to save the entire character, just changing values doesn't do anything. Load the character, make whatever changes you like, check whether the Verifier has anything to complain about, then save it. Also, BACKUP THE ORIGINAL FILE if you are going to save over it. If it's a standard character, you can just download it again, but I wouldn't trust the tool not to screw things up at this point if I didn't have a backup, and I made the damn thing.

Bronzechair

Aug 30, 2015
@dndw
  • Parser text doesn't appear automatically when I type in the scene text box; I have to select another other character to get it into gear.
  • Changing the scene type deletes all the text I put into the field.
  • I can't add skills to the AI Modifier; nothing happens when I click add.
  • Switching from another value back to SKILL in the AI Modifiers area will cause the program to freeze and then crash. I thought it might just be taking a long time to load the massive amount of skills, but it doesn't work itself out even after two minutes of waiting.
Ah, crash log works for this too, of course.
java.lang.NullPointerException
at nightgames.creator.gui.CreatorGui.lambda$9(CreatorGui.java:421)
at com.sun.javafx.binding.ExpressionHelper$Generic.fireValueChangedEvent(ExpressionHelper.java:361)
at com.sun.javafx.binding.ExpressionHelper.fireValueChangedEvent(ExpressionHelper.java:81)
at javafx.beans.property.ReadOnlyObjectPropertyBase.fireValueChangedEvent(ReadOnlyObjectPropertyBase.java:74)
at javafx.beans.property.ReadOnlyObjectWrapper.fireValueChangedEvent(ReadOnlyObjectWrapper.java:102)
at javafx.beans.property.ObjectPropertyBase.markInvalid(ObjectPropertyBase.java:112)
at javafx.beans.property.ObjectPropertyBase.set(ObjectPropertyBase.java:146)
at javafx.scene.control.SelectionModel.setSelectedItem(SelectionModel.java:102)
at javafx.scene.control.SingleSelectionModel.updateSelectedIndex(SingleSelectionModel.java:223)
at javafx.scene.control.SingleSelectionModel.clearSelection(SingleSelectionModel.java:68)
at javafx.scene.control.ChoiceBox.lambda$new$138(ChoiceBox.java:281)
at com.sun.javafx.collections.ListListenerHelper$Generic.fireValueChangedEvent(ListListenerHelper.java:329)
at com.sun.javafx.collections.ListListenerHelper.fireValueChangedEvent(ListListenerHelper.java:73)
at javafx.collections.ObservableListBase.fireChange(ObservableListBase.java:233)
at javafx.collections.ListChangeBuilder.commit(ListChangeBuilder.java:482)
at javafx.collections.ListChangeBuilder.endChange(ListChangeBuilder.java:541)
at javafx.collections.ObservableListBase.endChange(ObservableListBase.java:205)
at com.sun.javafx.collections.ObservableListWrapper.clear(ObservableListWrapper.java:157)
at nightgames.creator.gui.CreatorGui.lambda$10(CreatorGui.java:436)
at com.sun.javafx.binding.ExpressionHelper$Generic.fireValueChangedEvent(ExpressionHelper.java:361)
at com.sun.javafx.binding.ExpressionHelper.fireValueChangedEvent(ExpressionHelper.java:81)
at javafx.beans.property.ReadOnlyObjectPropertyBase.fireValueChangedEvent(ReadOnlyObjectPropertyBase.java:74)
at javafx.beans.property.ReadOnlyObjectWrapper.fireValueChangedEvent(ReadOnlyObjectWrapper.java:102)
at javafx.beans.property.ObjectPropertyBase.markInvalid(ObjectPropertyBase.java:112)
at javafx.scene.control.SingleSelectionModel.updateSelectedIndex(SingleSelectionModel.java:223)
at javafx.scene.control.SingleSelectionModel.select(SingleSelectionModel.java:149)
at javafx.scene.control.ChoiceBox$ChoiceBoxSelectionModel.select(ChoiceBox.java:573)
at com.sun.javafx.scene.control.skin.ChoiceBoxSkin.lambda$addPopupItem$284(ChoiceBoxSkin.java:261)
at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventHandler.dispatchBubblingEvent(CompositeEventHandler.java:86)
at com.sun.javafx.event.EventHandlerManager.dispatchBubblingEvent(EventHandlerManager.java:238)
at com.sun.javafx.event.EventHandlerManager.dispatchBubblingEvent(EventHandlerManager.java:191)
at com.sun.javafx.event.BasicEventDispatcher.dispatchEvent(BasicEventDispatcher.java:58)
at com.sun.javafx.event.EventDispatchChainImpl.dispatchEvent(EventDispatchChainImpl.java:114)
at com.sun.javafx.event.EventUtil.fireEventImpl(EventUtil.java:74)
at com.sun.javafx.event.EventUtil.fireEvent(EventUtil.java:49)
at javafx.event.Event.fireEvent(Event.java:198)
at javafx.scene.control.MenuItem.fire(MenuItem.java:462)
at com.sun.javafx.scene.control.skin.ContextMenuContent$MenuItemContainer.doSelect(ContextMenuContent.java:1405)
at com.sun.javafx.scene.control.skin.ContextMenuContent$MenuItemContainer.lambda$createChildren$343(ContextMenuContent.java:1358)
at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventHandler$NormalEventHandlerRecord.handleBubblingEvent(CompositeEventHandler.java:218)
at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventHandler.dispatchBubblingEvent(CompositeEventHandler.java:80)
at com.sun.javafx.event.EventHandlerManager.dispatchBubblingEvent(EventHandlerManager.java:238)
at com.sun.javafx.event.EventHandlerManager.dispatchBubblingEvent(EventHandlerManager.java:191)
at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventDispatcher.dispatchBubblingEvent(CompositeEventDispatcher.java:59)
at com.sun.javafx.event.BasicEventDispatcher.dispatchEvent(BasicEventDispatcher.java:58)
at com.sun.javafx.event.EventDispatchChainImpl.dispatchEvent(EventDispatchChainImpl.java:114)
at com.sun.javafx.event.BasicEventDispatcher.dispatchEvent(BasicEventDispatcher.java:56)
at com.sun.javafx.event.BasicEventDispatcher.dispatchEvent(BasicEventDispatcher.java:56)
at com.sun.javafx.event.EventUtil.fireEvent(EventUtil.java:54)
at javafx.scene.Scene$MouseHandler.process(Scene.java:3757)
at javafx.scene.Scene$MouseHandler.access$1500(Scene.java:3485)
at javafx.scene.Scene.impl_processMouseEvent(Scene.java:1762)
at javafx.scene.Scene$ScenePeerListener.mouseEvent(Scene.java:2494)
at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler$MouseEventNotification.run(GlassViewEventHandler.java:380)
at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler$MouseEventNotification.run(GlassViewEventHandler.java:294)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler.lambda$handleMouseEvent$354(GlassViewEventHandler.java:416)
at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.QuantumToolkit.runWithoutRenderLock(QuantumToolkit.java:389)
at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler.handleMouseEvent(GlassViewEventHandler.java:415)
at com.sun.glass.ui.View.handleMouseEvent(View.java:555)
at com.sun.glass.ui.View.notifyMouse(View.java:937)
at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication._runLoop(Native Method)
at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication.lambda$null$148(WinApplication.java:191)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
java.lang.NullPointerException
at nightgames.creator.gui.CreatorGui.lambda$9(CreatorGui.java:421)
at javafx.scene.control.SingleSelectionModel.clearSelection(SingleSelectionModel.java:68)
at javafx.scene.control.ChoiceBox.lambda$new$138(ChoiceBox.java:281)
at com.sun.javafx.collections.ListListenerHelper$Generic.fireValueChangedEvent(ListListenerHelper.java:329)
at com.sun.javafx.collections.ListListenerHelper.fireValueChangedEvent(ListListenerHelper.java:73)
at javafx.collections.ObservableListBase.fireChange(ObservableListBase.java:233)
at javafx.collections.ListChangeBuilder.commit(ListChangeBuilder.java:482)
at javafx.collections.ListChangeBuilder.endChange(ListChangeBuilder.java:541)
at javafx.collections.ObservableListBase.endChange(ObservableListBase.java:205)
at com.sun.javafx.collections.ObservableListWrapper.clear(ObservableListWrapper.java:157)
at nightgames.creator.gui.CreatorGui.removeScene(CreatorGui.java:1064)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.misc.Trampoline.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor1.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.misc.MethodUtil.invoke(Unknown Source)
at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader$MethodHandler.invoke(FXMLLoader.java:1769)
at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader$ControllerMethodEventHandler.handle(FXMLLoader.java:1657)
at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventHandler.dispatchBubblingEvent(CompositeEventHandler.java:86)
at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventDispatcher.dispatchBubblingEvent(CompositeEventDispatcher.java:59)
at javafx.scene.Node.fireEvent(Node.java:8411)
at javafx.scene.control.Button.fire(Button.java:185)
at com.sun.javafx.scene.control.behavior.ButtonBehavior.mouseReleased(ButtonBehavior.java:182)
at com.sun.javafx.scene.control.skin.BehaviorSkinBase$1.handle(BehaviorSkinBase.java:96)
at com.sun.javafx.scene.control.skin.BehaviorSkinBase$1.handle(BehaviorSkinBase.java:89)
at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventHandler$NormalEventHandlerRecord.handleBubblingEvent(CompositeEventHandler.java:218)
at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventHandler.dispatchBubblingEvent(CompositeEventHandler.java:80)
at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler$MouseEventNotification.run(GlassViewEventHandler.java:380)
at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler$MouseEventNotification.run(GlassViewEventHandler.java:294)
at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler.lambda$handleMouseEvent$354(GlassViewEventHandler.java:416)
at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.QuantumToolkit.runWithoutRenderLock(QuantumToolkit.java:389)
at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler.handleMouseEvent(GlassViewEventHandler.java:415)
Exception in thread "JavaFX Application Thread" java.lang.NullPointerException
at nightgames.creator.gui.CreatorGui$ReqCell.lambda$0(CreatorGui.java:1091)
at javafx.scene.control.MenuItem.fire(MenuItem.java:462)
at com.sun.javafx.scene.control.skin.ContextMenuContent$MenuItemContainer.doSelect(ContextMenuContent.java:1405)
at com.sun.javafx.scene.control.skin.ContextMenuContent$MenuItemContainer.lambda$createChildren$343(ContextMenuContent.java:1358)

Last edited:

Vintrion

Sep 15, 2015
On body shop removal if that's ever a thing; you could just shove all the TFs into the competitors, but have those common body-parts actually overlap to each other, such as having both Cassie/Angel increasing breast size. Though I'd be pissed if Angel's cost was even more holy water considering how damned annoying it is to collect, I seriously need an alternative method for collecting that. Better yet; just give one free vial of who-ever is the highest on your relationship, having an auto-collector would ease the process by a wide margin.

Truepower

Dec 27, 2016
Hey guys, first time writing here, just gonna pop in here to say I'm loving your work and also report a few bugs:
  • First, the slime start: the slime attribute doesn't show up in the status window, making tracking it quite cumbersome.
  • When leveling up, the Slime attribute levelup button is located after Seduction, placing it among the basic attributes, not the secondary attributes, which threw me for a loop after so many classic playthroughs.
  • The ability Remove pussy button didn't seem to do anything (or at least didn't stop my opponent fucking it). One might argue that it would be unfair to have no nether genitalia, but that hasn't stopped Airi from having only a poophole.
  • The Threesome skills aren't able to get Kat with the Unsatisfied trait off, which is weird, since they initiate intercourse.
  • When the Beguiling breast trait kicks in, the text always indicates it like the opponent has the trait and I am the one affected by it, even though the opposite is the case. Otherwise it works normally.
  • A rare bug occured to me twice where the positioning picture froze in place and didn't change until the end of the combat, no matter what our position changed into. In both cases, the blowjob picture was the one that froze.
  • The titfuck text is a huge mess. Just an example:
    You use Titfuck Pin.
    You bow Cassie over, and wrap your breasts around her cock.
    You squeeze their dick between your glorious F Cup boobs and milk squirts from your lactating teats. herYou rub them up and down You squeeze their dick between your glorious F Cup boobs and milk squirts from your lactating teats. her's shaft and teasingly lick the tip.Cassie Upon seeing your perfect tits around their cock You squeeze their dick between your glorious F Cup boobs and milk squirts from your lactating teats. herYou rub them up and down You squeeze their dick between your glorious F Cup boobs and milk squirts from your lactating teats. her's shaft and teasingly lick the tip.Cassieshudders with lust and due to your beguiling nature, they can't help but drool at the show.
Currently the daytime transformation options provided by the colleagues don't show up (not even in textual form), if I have the required body part already modified. I would prefer them to show up even if I'm not eligible, to at least know my options.
A trait which increases the chance to catch a fleeing opponent would be nice.
I've also been dabbling in the TraitRequirements xml and a question occured to me: How can I make the trait require a mouth pussy? Something like <BodypartReq>mouthpussy</BodypartReq> but one which actually works? It could actually make the mouth pussy more useful, not just some number and text changes.

Last edited:

nergantre

Aug 28, 2015
@Truepower,

I've honestly never tested any of the starts extensively, so I guess it's pretty easy to have stuff slip by.
I haven't seen the positioning picture get stuck... but I guess I wouldn't surprised. I'll keep an eye out for it.

I don't think you can currently make it a requirement to have a certain body part. You can have a requirement to have a certain TYPE of body part, but not necessarily a specific mod. Maybe in the future?

I also haven't really tested titfuck pin or the related skills very much. Technically I should change the tense from their -> his/her and such, but there's so much text D: I'll do it eventually... :D

edit: @dndw, how did you set up your environment for the creator gui? I can't seem to run it.

Last edited:

Bronzechair

Aug 30, 2015
One last report from 2.4.5.4 before I start a fresh character.
  • Tackle sometimes has 100% accuracy, but it still misses.
  • The underwear-only challenge leaves you in your underwear after the match has ended, so you need to manually redress for the next night. The naked challenge is probably the same.
  • You can use Wind-Up, Attire Shift, and Pray when Flat-Footed, Winded, or Enthralled.
  • Emergency Jump can escape from some submissive positions but not others. I'll make a list as I come across them, but I know Facesit is one you can't EJ away from.
  • Emergency Jump and Cheap Shot both put you into the behind-holding stance, but the flavor text doesn't mention this.
  • I was randomly afflicted with Orgasm Ignored and Unreadable (both on the same turn?) while fighting Jewel.
  • When Beg says your opponent gives you a chance to recover, they don't become Flat-Footed and can still act as normal.
  • Opponents rarely get stuck when they don't notice you and you choose to wait instead of attacking them. They will never move or notice you, so the game can't progress until you choose to attack them.
  • I was able to gift Jewel some frilly panties, but I have never, EVER heard of that item before. I have no idea where they came from.
  • This might be intended for characters without a foot fetish, but Foot Smother sometimes has a negative modifier, so it tempts for negative arousal.
  • The hard mode focus choices for Kat both have textual errors like "You can be&ltbr/&gtmy pet!"
  • Breast Smother is usable (by Angel) from the facesit/intercourse threesome position.
  • Devotee Fervor allows worshipers to act more than twice in a single turn.
  • When another competitor is afflicted by Kat's "intoxicating aroma," the player is informed while walking around at night.
  • This may be nothing, but I'll mention it since a lot of recent work has been done with Kat and her pheromones and they're possibly buggy. I think some source of Kat's pheromones applies in reverse, so she gets afflicted by her opponent's pheromones instead of vice versa. Still needs confirmation.
  • Being Flat-Footed counts as being "immobilized" for the purposes of Mara's addiction.
  • Jewel's addiction only gets stronger when she KOs you, right? The game said being dominated by her excited me when she made me orgasm with Blow. No stamina damage whatsoever.
  • Characters for whom you've selected hard mode focuses for don't get their specialized traits like Edger.
  • The counter that trips your opponent actually puts you on the ground instead.
  • Mara doesn't pick up Temporal on her own.
  • Visiting Kat: "inspire inspire", "protegテゥe."

Crash of some strange design:
Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.NullPointerException
at nightgames.skills.Thrust.resolve(Thrust.java:133)
at nightgames.skills.Invitation.resolve(Invitation.java:162)
at nightgames.characters.Decider.lambda$2(Decider.java:391)
at nightgames.characters.Decider.rateActionWithObserver(Decider.java:429)
at nightgames.characters.Decider.rateAction(Decider.java:410)
at nightgames.characters.Decider.rateMove(Decider.java:389)
at nightgames.characters.Decider.prioritizeNew(Decider.java:332)
at nightgames.characters.BasePersonality.act(BasePersonality.java:109)
at nightgames.characters.NPC.act(NPC.java:303)
at nightgames.characters.NPC.act(NPC.java:259)
at nightgames.combat.Combat.pickSkills(Combat.java:691)
at nightgames.combat.Combat.turn(Combat.java:624)
at nightgames.combat.Combat.act(Combat.java:804)
at nightgames.combat.Combat.pickSkills(Combat.java:689)
at nightgames.combat.Combat.turn(Combat.java:621)
at nightgames.combat.Combat.next(Combat.java:1136)
at nightgames.combat.Combat.turn(Combat.java:668)
at nightgames.combat.Combat.turn(Combat.java:649)
at nightgames.combat.Combat.turn(Combat.java:657)
at nightgames.combat.Combat.turn(Combat.java:636)
at nightgames.combat.Combat.turn(Combat.java:628)
at nightgames.combat.Combat.pickSkills(Combat.java:694)
at nightgames.combat.Combat.turn(Combat.java:662)
at nightgames.combat.Combat.turn(Combat.java:644)
at nightgames.combat.Combat.go(Combat.java:225)
at nightgames.combat.Encounter.battle(Encounter.java:475)
at nightgames.characters.NPC.move(NPC.java:453)
at nightgames.global.Match.round(Match.java:104)
at nightgames.global.Match.resume(Match.java:125)
at nightgames.gui.ActionButton.lambda$0(ActionButton.java:18)
at nightgames.gui.RunnableButton.lambda$0(RunnableButton.java:15)
at javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicButtonListener.mouseReleased(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue.access$500(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)
at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)
at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)

Goddamnit, Night Games. I updated to 2.4.5.5b and attacks that were previously doing 150+ damage now only do 30. What does it MEAN?

Last edited:

MotoKuchoma

Nov 3, 2015
You will have to save the entire character, just changing values doesn't do anything. Load the character, make whatever changes you like, check whether the Verifier has anything to complain about, then save it. Also, BACKUP THE ORIGINAL FILE if you are going to save over it. If it's a standard character, you can just download it again, but I wouldn't trust the tool not to screw things up at this point if I didn't have a backup, and I made the damn thing.
Regardless of what I write into the scene editor, whether I save the character or not, whenever I select a different scene to write on or check the exported JSON file the text i wrote is discarded. Doesn't matter if its description text or anything else.

Threshold

Sep 2, 2016
  • The titfuck text is a huge mess. Just an example:
    You use Titfuck Pin.
    You bow Cassie over, and wrap your breasts around her cock.
    You squeeze their dick between your glorious F Cup boobs and milk squirts from your lactating teats. herYou rub them up and down You squeeze their dick between your glorious F Cup boobs and milk squirts from your lactating teats. her's shaft and teasingly lick the tip.Cassie Upon seeing your perfect tits around their cock You squeeze their dick between your glorious F Cup boobs and milk squirts from your lactating teats. herYou rub them up and down You squeeze their dick between your glorious F Cup boobs and milk squirts from your lactating teats. her's shaft and teasingly lick the tip.Cassieshudders with lust and due to your beguiling nature, they can't help but drool at the show.

Holy crap what the hell did I do to cause that.
Then I proceed to look at what caused it and realized i'm an idiot.

My next pull request will fix that, and a few other things I did.
Hopefully I didn't mess up something else.

@nergantre
I'm pretty sure I caught all of my 'theirs' for the next pull.
Pretty sure.

jskil5

May 17, 2016
something very weird happend pls report with logs well ok here you go

Attachments

• nightgames_log.txt
    35.9 KB · Views: 3

dndw

Aug 27, 2015
@dndw
  • Parser text doesn't appear automatically when I type in the scene text box; I have to select another other character to get it into gear.
  • Changing the scene type deletes all the text I put into the field.
  • I can't add skills to the AI Modifier; nothing happens when I click add.
  • Switching from another value back to SKILL in the AI Modifiers area will cause the program to freeze and then crash. I thought it might just be taking a long time to load the massive amount of skills, but it doesn't work itself out even after two minutes of waiting.
Ah, crash log works for this too, of course.

Regardless of what I write into the scene editor, whether I save the character or not, whenever I select a different scene to write on or check the exported JSON file the text i wrote is discarded. Doesn't matter if its description text or anything else.

I do annoy myself sometimes. I fixed these issues, except deleting the text when the scene type changes. How am I supposed to know you're not trying to view a different scene? I get that it isn't ideal, but at least for now just pick the right type before you start writing. Oh, and the parser expects two characters, so you need to select another even if it's a 'solo' scene.

https://mega.nz/#!pU4DFBhQ!di8ij5iLuq377XoOe0Ekoe2yJbFDIfqLG9ykuBIgw2M

@Truepower,
edit: @dndw, how did you set up your environment for the creator gui? I can't seem to run it.
Same as the regular game. Import the project and make sure the working directory is the parent of the project folder in the run configuration. At least, that's how I set up the regular game.

something very weird happend pls report with logs well ok here you go
This looks like a symptom of a larger problem I've noticed: when the first action of a turn changes the position, the second action will execute even if it isn't normally legal in the new position. I don't know why this happens, though. Bug hunting time!

RedQueen

Dec 18, 2016
@dndw
Nice :D

I was actually planning out in my head which way to go after finishing the specializations (was only going to do Airi, Mara and Reyka for now). Below here is mostly me rambling, so don't take it too seriously.

One path would be a UI overhaul. I honestly hate swing. It irritates me that there are so many leaky abstractions (oh wait it ignores this property when using this layout manager? well shit). It's probably me being horrible at swing rather than swing being a bad toolkit, but something just doesn't click with it and my mental model. I was thinking of moving to javafx if we're still in javaland.

Other path to go would be to support more custom json stuff again. I know we broke some custom json stuff with the latest changes, and I'd like to make sure new NPCs have mostly the same options. It'd be nice to go and finish the new skill system again, but trying to do the rehaul last time took so long that it made me lose interest... eh we'll see.

I also wanted to do a damage rebalance again. I want to make the damage system a bit clearer and flexible. There should be one public api on character that is like:

Code:
public void receiveDamage(DamagePacket packet);

Then the damage packet could have tags like {"pleasure", "gadget", "physical", "contact"}. It would make things a lot more flexible, and make custom skills and traits more feasible in the future.

You can set up traits like:

Code:
Toymaster:
if outgoing damage.hasTag("gadget"):
   write("Your technological prowess makes this all the more effective")
   damage.amplify(50)

or

Code:
Volatile Slime:

if incoming damage.hasTag("contact"):
   write("{other:subject-action:splash|splashes} slime all over {other:reflective}")
   other.addStatus("{'type': 'Slimed', 'magnitude': 1.0}")

or

Code:
Jiggling Tits:

if incoming damage.hasTag("targetBreasts", "physical"):
   write("{self:possessive} large tits jiggles wildly, making for a rather arousing display.")
   other.receiveDamage(new DamagePacket().withDamage(5).withTags(["temptation", "mental", "usingBreasts"]))

The last thing would be like always, adding more content. I plan on doing that anyways, but if I was focusing on this instead of QoL or custom json stuff, I'd probably like to do these things eventually:
1. start adding character specific endings
- With this, I'm a bit afraid that I'll conflict with the bard's storyline. But then again I'm thinking that the mod has diverged enough that maybe it wont be a huge issue anyways? I could always retcon later...
- What I was thinking for the endings is like this
- You fight a final boss at level 60 or something, perhaps with the highest affection competitor helping you out as a pet-like ally
- OR if you have very high affection with a high level competitor (50+?), and beat them something like 5-10 times in a row, they'll try something drastic and lose control (corrupted Angel? robot army Mara? super villain Jewel? etc), forcing you to fight a long battle with them with specific mechanics and raised stats.
- If you win, good end. Continue playing in the games if you want
- If you lose, bad end. Game ends with you as her toy or something like that.

2. Remove the body shop and move all the transformation options to stuff that you either scavenge on campus or from NPCs that you have high affection with
- One thing I'm worried about with this is that it's not really immediately obvious to new players, and locking transformation options after rank 10 + high affection seems kind of boring.
- The body shop was really only meant to be a temporary thing to test out the new body system. That's why it has no scenes at all, and seems really barebones.

3. Look at out of combat options a bit more
- I think with the trap and stealth rebalance last patch, it'll be a bit more interesting than before.
- However, compared to the base game, there's not nearly as much benefit from doing pre-combat preparations due to the nature of the willpower stat.
- Consumables and being in a disadvantaged position doesn't hurt you nearly as much when combat lasts a lot longer
- I'm not really sure how to fix this, other than to just buff prematch stuff (longer flatfooted upon ambush? multiple layers of bindings to struggle out of?). I'm open to suggestions though.

4. Use the femininity system a bit more
- Right now there is no way to raise your beauty or change your femininity really (other than getting bigger breasts I guess...)
- Femininity also does pretty much nothing right now, because NPCs pretty much disregard it. Would that mean that NPCs now should get a range of sexual preferences?
- I'm a bit wary of this though, because it tends to open a huge can of worms with people arguing about sexuality, tumblr style.
- I do want to add hip thickness and ass size as stats though... Not really sure how they'll affect the game mechanically but it should be there for flavor.

5. Finish up another NPC!
- I feel bad for Legion back when he was here. He wrote up a pretty much completed shemale NPC, but I dropped the ball on implementing it before I took an extended break. I kind of wish he was still here so I could ask him on plans for it, but maybe she can be introduced again...
- I want to actually finish up Rosea. I think it was a cool concept, and what's available now doesn't really make her very interesting (being half full of placeholders).
- Finally, I have some cool skills thought up for Yui, but at the same time I don't really want to step on the bard's toes if he ever decides to implement her. Maybe I'll make a temporary NPC that's Yui's arch-nemesis or something that uses ninjutsu?

6. Add image icons
- I eventually want to change status effects to display as icons (MMO style). You should still be able to read the description/effects by mouse-overing them, but it would make stuff a lot more recognizable. I know I skim through the status effect descriptions a lot...
- Add image icons to each piece of clothing. I'm a pretty visual person, and I want to be able to see right away what each piece of clothing is at a glance on the closet UI.

7. Add more money sinks
- Right now there's pretty much 0 use for money after you get your upgrades. Nothing in this game is really very expensive.
- I'm not sure where to go with this actually. Maybe upgrades you can buy for the arena? Buying Samantha for a day to have her tutor you in techniques? PAYING OFF YOUR STUDENT LOANS? (so sexy!)
- I'm up for ideas here as well.

I realise I'm relativity new, but the big thing I'd really like, which I've kind of hinted at before, is huge amounts pulled from code in to xml or JSON files. This seems to fit well with what you're saying about the damage rebalance but would really help in designing new characters if new traits could be easily added without extensive programming skills.

In my experience though thats the sort of thing that "casual" projects struggle on - too much coordination needed. So, I guess I'm kind of saying I'd like you to do it?

nergantre

Aug 28, 2015
@dndw

Weird, looks like instantiating Global in a static context makes my setup hang. I moved it to the constructor. Not really sure why that matters.

Looks cool though now that I have it working :D

@RedQueen,un

Yeah that's what I was talking about with customization. The main problem with that is it tends to be a ton of work that goes unnoticed. Not that it's not useful work, but it's still a lot of work :p Once again, I'll see what I can do, but expect some delays on this matter until I get a better system going.

RedQueen

Dec 18, 2016
If there is a logical way of divvying it up then shout. I'm more than happy to pitch in and don't want to give the impression I'm not. I'm just conscious of the organisational overhead that goes in to stuff like that.

Pazz

May 27, 2016
I found a few bugs and text errors.

1# When the option pronoun usage is set to always female, it also applies to the main character. Examples are a player loss scene with Cassie: "...than a horny girl..." or Angel's pet Mei when she says: "...be our girltoy."
I've said this before but now I showed some examples where the gender of my character was incorrect. I don't mind an option to refer my character to a certain gender, but this option was meant for NPC's only I believe.

2# In Reyka's pegging player loss scene there is always mentioned a strapon, even when she used her tail, girlshaft or when she doesn't even have a strapon.

3# When Reyka uses tail fuck, the description says: "...so the tail slides smoothly into your pussy." My character doesn't have a pussy.

4# When some futa NPC's use ass fuck on my character that has the buttslut trait, after penetration my character escapes automatically and then turns his back to them, so they can do it again? This also happens with invitation attacks.

5# Picture problems; When a futa NPC is on my male main character (reverse mount), the picture shows a guy lying on top of a girl.
When my character uses ass fuck on a futa NPC, the picture shows a futa doing a guy from behind.
When my character is attacked with Foot Pump and uses reversal, the description says "You are lying on top of ..., pinning her down." But the picture shows a guy standing up, holding a girl from behind.

6# Lilly gives the challenge to start only in underwear, even though my character already starts only in underwear.
Would also like to see more scenes/challenges with Lilly.

I couldn't find any NPC's that uses futa pets that can be used on male main characters. If there aren't any, please add that.