Next Planet: Uveto VII

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I haven't seen this in the design document, or mentioned, and I never actually used one but I felt that I should just put this out there.

since a temple is being added, maybe there could be a meditation, prayer function in it that allows PCs to reduce libido, and or increase willpower, like a preist or monk helping you go through a mantra or prayer that causes the PC to lose a point in libido or gain a point in willpower.

Sure, game could totally use something like that. Shame it's so late-game. 

deltadeath93

Aug 28, 2015
Sure, game could totally use something like that. Shame it's so late-game. 

to bad this temple couldn't be used  for those who chose an altruistic lifestyle  during character creation. or maybe a check to see if they did. if yes then a special scene for them only when they approach the temple. like it reminds you of home or being back here brings back  memories from your time here as a child. that your father sent you here for your  schooling. would give some an auto in  to knowing shades daughter. maybe you were In school with her  or she saw your picture and trophy in the schools  trophy case.

not telling shade where you went to school  could simply be  a I felt it best not to mention it. since the whole if you touch my daughter ill kill you innuendo

Last edited by a moderator:

Meanyowl

Aug 29, 2015
Is the terrain of Uveto purely frozen wasteland, or is there room for an arctic ocean sort of thing?  With a bit of water there could be possibilities for things like polar bears, whales, seals, penguins, more crab monsters, etc.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Is the terrain of Uveto purely frozen wasteland, or is there room for an arctic ocean sort of thing?  With a bit of water there could be possibilities for things like polar bears, whales, seals, penguins, more crab monsters, etc.

The Glacial Rift area butts up against open water, yeah. The PC won't be able to go diving past the shore (you'd probably die), but waterborne critters could easily come on up.

deltadeath93

Aug 28, 2015
The Glacial Rift area butts up against open water, yeah. The PC won't be able to go diving past the shore (you'd probably die), but waterborne critters could easily come on up.

so the planet could have its own version of Atlantis an underwater city full of  aquatic life forms. to meet, war with the miners  for polluting there homes with runoff and equipment, or they could be aliens that control water like that movie the abyss.  

Meanyowl

Aug 29, 2015

What about the possibility of pack ice?  Offering a way to explore a bit beyond the shore (perhaps to obtain an item, or environmental reward ala 'Scan Rock') but risking being submerged during encounters?  It might be fun to have the PC played with by a team of Orca critters as if they were a seal.  Visual here.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
What about the possibility of pack ice?  Offering a way to explore a bit beyond the shore (perhaps to obtain an item, or environmental reward ala 'Scan Rock') but risking being submerged during encounters?  It might be fun to have the PC played with by a team of Orca critters as if they were a seal.  Visual here.

Hm...a race of water-dwelling orca girls could be kind of hot.  Think it would fit, Savin, or save it for a proper waterworld?

Fisto

Aug 26, 2015
All this water talk reminds me of Manaan (water world in the game Kotor, the native Selkath hated everyone), on another note are there going to be anymore amphibious people like Yammi?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Hm...a race of water-dwelling orca girls could be kind of hot.  Think it would fit, Savin, or save it for a proper waterworld?

Depends: if you're envisioning them as being able to come up on shore, absolutely. If they're restricted to water... I dunno! I'd like to get at least one other water encounter locked down before I commit to an ice pack area. 

Enigmatic D

Aug 27, 2015
Is there a possibility of the mining operations on Uveto to playplay a significant role in the plot? Like being in danger of getting closed down or something due to outside forces?

Enigmatic D

Aug 27, 2015
Haha, now I'm curious!

I was thinking of a scenario of the ice caps of Uveto melting due to an abundance of thermal energy. If we had aquatic life on Uveto, I had thought that the mining and the constant "research" being done with them would have them retaliate against the people on the surface.

Meanyowl

Aug 29, 2015
I'm thinking of perhaps a polar bear variant of the pandaneen pill?  Makes the user substantially taller, and grants a natural resistance to cold?  For possible encounters in the pack ice area: there's the proposed orcas who could beach themselves to attack the PC on the shore or attack in groups out on the ice.  A second one could be a species similar to the Naleen, but with a leopard seal rather than a snake that attack the PC if they fall into the water or go for a swim.  How would the swimming even come about?  Are the heat shields waterproof, or could there be some incentive to invest in a dive suit? 

Gardeford

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
so the planet could have its own version of Atlantis an underwater city full of  aquatic life forms. to meet, war with the miners  for polluting there homes with runoff and equipment, or they could be aliens that control water like that movie the abyss.  

not if i can help it. Fathomless abyss monsters out the ass.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015

Nah.  "Oh no, Adrian, looks like the Reds are polluting the city lake!" is more than a bit overdone.

I'm all for some deepsea horrors to fight/fuck, though.

Depends: if you're envisioning them as being able to come up on shore, absolutely. If they're restricted to water... I dunno! I'd like to get at least one other water encounter locked down before I commit to an ice pack area. 

Was thinking amphibious, yes.  Kind of a pack hunting version of the shark girls.

Ogrekid

Sep 10, 2015
.....Could just be me with my love of Norse mythology but we really need a Fenrir boss fight somewhere.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Nah.  "Oh no, Adrian, looks like the Reds are polluting the city lake!" is more than a bit overdone.

I'm all for some deepsea horrors to fight/fuck, though.

Yes to all! I want a Bubastis skin for my Tamwolf.

Spritely

Sep 23, 2015
I'm no hot shot forum author but I'm working on a submisssion/idea that involves a blizzard rescue/non-violent encounter in the rural parts of Uveto that will end in a hospital(to be continued if enough people like it, my writing skills are rusty so I wouldn't be surprised if it's not), does anyone here have any fetishes they would like touched upon or they would like to see in that closing scene? Could stop past a gyno room for the kinky version of the reward scene or something cool like that. It's listed under Sleeping Beauties in the Blizzard under ideas and this is the google doc for it; https://docs.google.com/document/d/18WRD7k0F0t3qIFxJNYBE7UoHpv1EB60M3A0itHyhmjo/edit# 

Also; does anyone here have any fetishes they feel aren't addressed or well-supported in this game due to lack of content rather than approval? I'm willing to take a look at most fetishes, the only scenes I don't think I would enjoy writing much of are straight up gay sex(futas are fine, traps are fine, sissy bi-husbands cum-eating threesomes and all manner of kink are fine but straight-up dudes fucking without some sort of spin? To me, it's like wanting water and only having coke to drink, it's DRINKABLE but it's not... my usual cup of tea, it's missing an ingredient or two.)

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
But straight up dudes is what we're missing the most of i think

Not think gonna happen so easy. As even if some happen soon we hear cries...buuu make him avialable for male PC too not just female ones (and by straight you mean he would also be against getting close with fem herms or their would be still in his area of interest?).

Spritely

Sep 23, 2015
Not think gonna happen so easy. As even if some happen soon we hear cries...buuu make him avialable for male PC too not just female ones (and by straight you mean he would also be against getting close with fem herms or their would be still in his area of interest?).

By straight up dudes fucking I meant, guys fucking guys with no interesting spin, just about every other gender combo is fine including herms.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015

"straight up" is a saying, doesn't mean heterosexual in this context. In this context it means "straight to the point" or "bypassing all the other things to be the main contender". In other words, men are lacking in this game.