Next Planet: Uveto VII

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Indeed, the Brits and French basically called them fags since they bathed at least once a week and braided each other's hair. Vikings were like the original metrosexuals all the shlubby guys proactively hate for fear their women will like the pretty guys more.

Last edited by a moderator:

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
Although, apparently, they were big into hygiene according to newer findings.

And the wives could divorce and take half their wedding dot with them. And were the ones who managed the couple's finances.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
And a norse guy would get brutally executed for raping a norse woman.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
And a norse guy would get brutally executed for raping a norse woman.

Unfortunatly, this did not extend to non-norse women...

Edit: thanks for the correction, ShySquare

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Indeed, but the western european nations weren't that much better with their own women than the norse were with the european women. at least the norse looked out for their own

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
They also enslaved a lot of non-Norse men too.  They were pretty nasty to anyone they raided.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Indeed, but the western european nations weren't that much better with their own women than the norse were with the european women. at least the norse looked out for their own

That is quite a generelized claim you have there since you are comparing essentially one culture to several and you leave the impression that women being raped was a daily occrrence in nations that would later become todays france, britain, germany, spain, italy and ect. during the late 8th to the early 11th century. As that is the time known as the "viking age".

Remember, kids! The dark ages weren't as primitive as we are led to believe.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
That is quite a generelized claim you have there since you are comparing essentially one culture to several and you leave the impression that women being raped was a daily occrrence in nations that would later become todays france, britain, germany, spain, italy and ect.

Not daily, but if I had to guess I'd say it was more common.

Fully Automated

Oct 11, 2015
Did she really do that? AFAIR, she only gives away her client's identity after you help her apprehend Kara or during the stand-off that occurs outside the bar. I don't remember that bit very clearly.

She declares "You know how it goes, Kara, cross the Void and your life's forfeit" (or something to that effect) in at least two of the potential paths, in the middle of the crowded bar, loud enough that you can hear it from the doorway.

Kinathis

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
A workable first draft of the uveto weapons and armor shop is done now. working on expanding it

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
So I just looked over the doc again: is all the Xenogen stuff there new?  I'd been writing with the thought that this one would be Steele Tech's show when it came to bioresearch, having yet another Xenogen base there kind of screws with a lot of the reasons I would have had for Lessau to be on the planet.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
So I just looked over the doc again: is all the Xenogen stuff there new?  I'd been writing with the thought that this one would be Steele Tech's show when it came to bioresearch, having yet another Xenogen base there kind of screws with a lot of the reasons I would have had for Lessau to be on the planet.

No, it's been there. But I beleive Gardeforde's scrapped his undersea dungeon plans, so it'd be relatively effortless to remove/replace that corp's presence if you've got something better.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
No, it's been there. But I beleive Gardeforde's scrapped his undersea dungeon plans, so it'd be relatively effortless to remove/replace that corp's presence if you've got something better.

I hope it is, at least.  I'm down to sex scenes, my hope is to put Lessau's base content up for review sometime this weekend.  As far as expansions, I'll definitely want to do fetch quests to create transformatives based off the less humanoid natives, after that we'll see.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015

Not just bioresearch, the Savicite makes this planet perfect for Steele Tech since it is a mining company first and foremost. I'd like to see a return of the "you found a deposit of rare mineral!" event here, all the previous planets have at least 1 such event where you find a mineral that would interest Steele Tech (And shows a way you can positively impact the company by expanding its reach to new resources.

Gardeford

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I hope it is, at least.  I'm down to sex scenes, my hope is to put Lessau's base content up for review sometime this weekend.  As far as expansions, I'll definitely want to do fetch quests to create transformatives based off the less humanoid natives, after that we'll see.

It wasn't new when you posted this, They'd been there nearly since the planet was introduced. It is dropped now though, i had no real endgame that didnt sound unreasonable for being there. I was the only one with any xenogen stuff there afaik, and only picked them because they're the stereotypical "dirty science" company. Go ahead and switch it if it would make more sense.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
It wasn't new when you posted this, They'd been there nearly since the planet was introduced. It is dropped now though, i had no real endgame that didnt sound unreasonable for being there. I was the only one with any xenogen stuff there afaik, and only picked them because they're the stereotypical "dirty science" company. Go ahead and switch it if it would make more sense.

Alright, thank you.  We have a lot of Xenogen presence in the game as it is, I felt like this was a good opportunity to have Steele get a chance to do something for their own company for a change.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Alright, there's a new design document up on the OP post (also here if you're lazy). I've culled a lot of non-essential (and also not likely to go anywhere) material from it. If you've got something you're working on for Uveto, make an Event Submissions thread and it'll get added into the code pile as per normal.

Bounty Board stuff is being worked on now. Probably get added tomorrow or so.

NEET-Hime

Aug 27, 2015
..You didn't like the Yukoti? I know I'm lazy in working on it but a lot of people like the race.

Gardeford

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
..You didn't like the Yukoti? I know I'm lazy in working on it but a lot of people like the race.

If you've got something you're working on for Uveto, make an Event Submissions thread and it'll get added into the code pile as per normal.

dont get caught up on the second sentence and then not read the rest

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Bounty Board has been updated for the first round of Uveto content. Mostly enemy encounters, but there's also a quest and an NPC on there for now.

Terra_Lupis

Aug 28, 2015
Bounty Board has been updated for the first round of Uveto content. Mostly enemy encounters, but there's also a quest and an NPC on there for now.

Thank you for including the Stormguard Champions as part of the bounty board for Uveto content, however they may not be ready in time for the initial release. As I mentioned in my comment on the issue, I have been waylaid in completing the champions and trying to make a real go at it to have them finished by release. One thing though that would help is a bit more information on the order. After that Arjnold should be finished in a couple of days with Freicia not too far behind leaving Barosk to complete, she has the most work to be done as I spent most of my time toiling over the first two.