Question that I don't know how to phrase without sounding like a weirdo.

Chiyosuke

Oct 7, 2015
Okay hear me out. I'm play TiTs and looking through the different cocks and accessories that Bess can get, I notice the Kitsune one. I think "Oh cool like CoC, gonna get me some of that!"  then next to it I see "Dog." 

What's the difference? I-I don't wanna google it because I have a roommate and I don't need him going "So I get that you like chicks with dicks, that's whatever but...I noticed you were lookin' up animal penis..."   

But It's really bothering me, please help. I don't want to keep thinking about this, IT IS KILLING ME INSIDE!

Last edited by a moderator:

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
What's the difference? I-I don't wanna google it because I have a roommate and I don't need him going "So I get that you like chicks with dicks, that's whatever but...I noticed you were lookin' up animal penis..." 

I see nothing wrong with this. Your roomie is being a squeemish little prude.

Shido

Aug 28, 2015
Okay hear me out. I'm play TiTs and looking through the different cocks and accessories that Bess can get, I notice the Kitsune one. I think "Oh cool like CoC, gonna get me some of that!"  then next to it I see "Dog." 

But It's really bothering me, please help. I don't keep thinking about this, IT IS KILLING ME INSIDE!

The only difference I know of is a Kitsune cock apparently has no knot and a dog cock does. If you are truly curious create a separate save and test them both out on the use of your character.

JimThermic

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Because it would really be annoying if you're playing a kitsune and it keeps referring to you having a dog or canine cock instead of a vulpine cock.

Not because it's inaccurate; a fox IS technically a canid, but most people think of foxes and dogs as distinctly different things, probably because of the facial structure and the furry community.

Tl;dr: Eases the mind of people who want kitsune/fox girls rather than another puppy slut.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ravioli

Aug 26, 2015
Now the next time you play trivia with your room mate, you can tell them the difference between a dog and a fox dick without feeling guilty about it!

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Couldn't you just use Incognito mode to google that sort of thing? I mean that or don't let your roomie use your computer, if you share one you should still have separate accounts anyway, so he shouldn't be looking at your browsing history.

No offense of course, especially if you have a legitimate reason.